Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

The 9,968 Pages ThreadFollow

#277 Jun 01 2010 at 4:23 AM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,019 posts
Dynas wrote:
That's right you mentioned that at one point. What forum (if you're at liberty) did you moderate for?
Aw can we just give him death?

Edited, Jun 1st 2010 6:23am by Szabo
#278 Jun 01 2010 at 4:36 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
Szabo wrote:
Dynas wrote:
That's right you mentioned that at one point. What forum (if you're at liberty) did you moderate for?
Aw can we just give him death?

icwatudidthar
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#279 Jun 01 2010 at 10:26 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,150 posts
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
Christ, I'm gone for two days, and this is what happens?

I can't take you kids anywhere.

Just be glad you don't have to dress us, too.
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
#280 Jun 01 2010 at 1:02 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
**
937 posts
Dynas wrote:
That's right you mentioned that at one point. What forum (if you're at liberty) did you moderate for?
It's a sprite comic forum (Yeah I know). A few years ago it was pretty popular because the website's creator contributed to the general spriting community.
____________________________
Tijet - Rank 10 Windurst
PLD99 SCH99 DRG80 SMN81
Server: Lakshmi
#281 Jun 01 2010 at 1:11 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
Tyjet wrote:
Dynas wrote:
That's right you mentioned that at one point. What forum (if you're at liberty) did you moderate for?
It's a sprite comic forum (Yeah I know). A few years ago it was pretty popular because the website's creator contributed to the general spriting community.

A forum all about lemon-lime soda?! And making comics about it?!
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#282 Jun 01 2010 at 1:19 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
**
937 posts
Yes, exactly.

And if any of you have ever dealt with the spriting community, you'd know that the majority of it is comprised of immature children.
____________________________
Tijet - Rank 10 Windurst
PLD99 SCH99 DRG80 SMN81
Server: Lakshmi
#283 Jun 01 2010 at 2:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,019 posts
Ralrra wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
Christ, I'm gone for two days, and this is what happens?

I can't take you kids anywhere.

Just be glad you don't have to dress us, too.
but thats the favorite part.. where chewy has to make an extra hole for your "tail".
#284 Jun 01 2010 at 2:39 PM Rating: Good
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,019 posts
Satonaka wrote:
**** askar goliard body doesnt wanna drop :(
#285 Jun 01 2010 at 2:55 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
Szabo wrote:
Ralrra wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
Christ, I'm gone for two days, and this is what happens?

I can't take you kids anywhere.
Just be glad you don't have to dress us, too.
but thats the favorite part.. where chewy has to make an extra hole for your "tail".

/poke
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#286 Jun 01 2010 at 3:12 PM Rating: Good
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,019 posts
 
 
 
 
                                                                      
                                                                      
                                                             ___      
                                                          .-'   `.    
                                                         /      ._}   
                                                    __.-'     .'      
                                         ___...---""         /        
                                     _.-"\                .-'         
                                    /     {              {            
                                   /      /             .'            
                              __.-'";    ;             /              
                          _.-' >_..-'    /            /               
                         {          _   [          .-'                
                     _.-; '-.    .-' /   '.       /                   
                  __{    \       '-.'     |      ;                    
                 /  \ _   '-.__;      __.-'     ;                     
                /_.  {            _.-'          ;                     
               /   \  "-.___.    [             /                      
           _.-'\    '-._]    \    }           /                       
          /     \             '-./           {                        
          '.     '-.                       .' 
            \       '--...___           .-'{      
             \               """"-----""  /                              
              '-.___                   .-'                            
                    `-...______..---"""                               

Whatsit!

#287 Jun 01 2010 at 3:13 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,019 posts
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
Szabo wrote:
Ralrra wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
Christ, I'm gone for two days, and this is what happens?

I can't take you kids anywhere.
Just be glad you don't have to dress us, too.
but thats the favorite part.. where chewy has to make an extra hole for your "tail".

/poke
That's what she did...
#288 Jun 01 2010 at 3:29 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
**
937 posts
Almost time for accounting class.

Yay four hour accounting class.

At least tomorrow I will be back in Vana'diel. But, what to do? I need to level support jobs, but I don't want to do it! ):
____________________________
Tijet - Rank 10 Windurst
PLD99 SCH99 DRG80 SMN81
Server: Lakshmi
#289 Jun 01 2010 at 3:48 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
Tyjet wrote:
I need to level support jobs, but I don't want to do it! ):
I hear ya. Seeking on NIN46 right now while watching FMA-Brotherhood.
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#290 Jun 01 2010 at 4:11 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
Avatar
**
937 posts
Today is the PSN Store update.

Last month, SE announced on the official PS Blog that FF9 would be coming out "soon" as a PSOne Classic.

FF9 is my favorite of the series, so the idea of being able to play FF9 on my PSP would be awesome to me. I have been eagerly awaiting the day when FF9 would be on the store.

Japan got it two weeks ago, so I knew we would be getting it soon.

Europe got it last week, so I knew it would be out today.

It's not out today.

I deposited money into my bank account specifically to buy this game today.

I R Sad Panda. ):
____________________________
Tijet - Rank 10 Windurst
PLD99 SCH99 DRG80 SMN81
Server: Lakshmi
#291 Jun 01 2010 at 6:54 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,019 posts
So today I found a limbus shell...
#292 Jun 01 2010 at 7:02 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,019 posts
Isn't there a line missing dividing poster info and the post?
#293 Jun 01 2010 at 8:23 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
Szabo wrote:
Isn't there a line missing dividing poster info and the post?
Yeah, there isn't one at the bottom dividing the Report, Bookmark, etc. links as well.
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#294 Jun 01 2010 at 8:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
743 posts
Now that you mention it you're right. I suppose it must be the newest style update.
____________________________
Retired

10,000 Pages wrote:
Kaolian is become death; destroyer of all fun and good times.

Johnny Cash wrote:
Faith, it's like a flower of light in a field of darkness giving me the strength to carry on.
#295 Jun 01 2010 at 8:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
743 posts
Also I bought a new mic chew.
____________________________
Retired

10,000 Pages wrote:
Kaolian is become death; destroyer of all fun and good times.

Johnny Cash wrote:
Faith, it's like a flower of light in a field of darkness giving me the strength to carry on.
#296 Jun 01 2010 at 8:51 PM Rating: Good
*****
10,227 posts
Decided to level scholar, 47 right now. Hopefully in the 70s by saturday.
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#297 Jun 01 2010 at 10:34 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,767 posts
Doctor Darkdoom wrote:
Decided to level scholar, 47 right now. Hopefully in the 70s by saturday.
RNG is my next job, I'm excited to finish my subjobs to 49 so I can start working on it (and SAM to 49 for it). A good portion of my lolDD COR gear will make for a nice RNG, methinks.
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#298 Jun 01 2010 at 11:06 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
743 posts
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
Doctor Darkdoom wrote:
Decided to level scholar, 47 right now. Hopefully in the 70s by saturday.
RNG is my next job, I'm excited to finish my subjobs to 49 so I can start working on it (and SAM to 49 for it). A good portion of my lolDD COR gear will make for a nice RNG, methinks.


Your COR is not a lolDD. You're the best COR on the server I know.
____________________________
Retired

10,000 Pages wrote:
Kaolian is become death; destroyer of all fun and good times.

Johnny Cash wrote:
Faith, it's like a flower of light in a field of darkness giving me the strength to carry on.
#299 Jun 01 2010 at 11:07 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
743 posts
Page claim is coming up soon.
____________________________
Retired

10,000 Pages wrote:
Kaolian is become death; destroyer of all fun and good times.

Johnny Cash wrote:
Faith, it's like a flower of light in a field of darkness giving me the strength to carry on.
#300 Jun 01 2010 at 11:09 PM Rating: Good
Guru
Avatar
**
937 posts
WHY WON'T THESE TURTLES GIVE ME MONEY
____________________________
Tijet - Rank 10 Windurst
PLD99 SCH99 DRG80 SMN81
Server: Lakshmi
#301 Jun 01 2010 at 11:10 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
**
743 posts
Because you touch yourself at night?
____________________________
Retired

10,000 Pages wrote:
Kaolian is become death; destroyer of all fun and good times.

Johnny Cash wrote:
Faith, it's like a flower of light in a field of darkness giving me the strength to carry on.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (1)