Seeing as the game is at an end and the sequel comes out soon...
Does anyone have any major regrets from this game? Things you wish you had done but never got to accomplish and never will?
I have a few.
1) I never leveled up a mithra.
2) I never sold a FF character when that kinda thing was big- WE COULDA BEEN RICH!
3) I failed half my classes my first year of school because I was busy playing this game.
4) I never had more then 1 million gil at one time. =-(
5) I always went delinquent on payments with Square Enix instead of properly announcing my departure and have earned a reputation as prone to disappear at any given month.
6) I never learned Japanese properly ("i was sent from the future to protect you get down!" and "japan **** too weak" was the pinnacle of my linguistic skill and i know i didn't say it right because they just said WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW)
*Things I don't regret*
1) Dropping the love bomb on Japan!
2) Meeting cool people in strange exotic lands... o.O
3) My numerous failed romances, I lived up to my name.
Edited, Jan 15th 2010 4:20pm by Valentinius