Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Good Luck, You're Gonna Need ItFollow

#252 Oct 25 2007 at 9:57 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
304 posts
Kenjakat wrote:
Menion, Menion.... mmm... I'm sorry who are you?


I know who you are, you're cheating scum. That's all there is to know.
____________________________
Menion- Diabolos
75DRG/75BRD/42WAR
#253Kenjakat, Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 10:06 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Regardless of what you may think, you have heard of me ^^
#254 Oct 25 2007 at 10:43 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
304 posts
Kenjakat wrote:
Regardless of what you may think, you have heard of me ^^

Edited, Oct 25th 2007 2:16pm by Kenjakat


Actually I never have until I read this thread, so don't get all excited. I just know that after reading your "So what, everone bots" replys I'd just thought I'd point out that you're cheating trash.
____________________________
Menion- Diabolos
75DRG/75BRD/42WAR
#255Kenjakat, Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 10:49 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Funny because when you say you, I take it you're infering I bot, which I don't. And I guess the reason I never heard of you is because I've never seen you at HNM camps so why are you posting? Oh right that bandwagon thing... Go right ahead and make a name for yourself; **** what was your name again?
#256 Oct 25 2007 at 11:22 AM Rating: Excellent
****
4,902 posts
Quote:
I wasn't aware that when you claim it does the fighting for you as well. Strange how it takes the other LSs twice or three times as long to kill lolFafnir when they have bots. And let's not forget how critical claim botting Vrta is to being able to defeat it since we all know how people line up in KRT to kill it... oh wait... no one else does; my bad. "


This is your response? your proud of this? I ignored it because I figured you were just trying to pick apart my post... wow miserable my post went way above your head one day you'll be able to read it and understand it....

I take back my comment on you guys cheating because you'd do anything to win... you guys cheat because you need to you cant win w/o it the bots are like a cruch to your gimp ego...
____________________________
DRG FAQ
#257 Oct 25 2007 at 11:29 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
304 posts
Kenjakat wrote:
Funny because when you say you, I take it you're infering I bot, which I don't. And I guess the reason I never heard of you is because I've never seen you at HNM camps so why are you posting? Oh right that bandwagon thing... Go right ahead and make a name for yourself; **** what was your name again?


Regarless if you ACTUALLY do bot or not, you know people bot in your ls and don't condone/kick them out. Therefor you benefit from botting/cheating, which makes you just as bad as they are.

I didn't realize I had to camp a god just to be able to voice my opinion about cheaters.

Edited, Oct 25th 2007 12:30pm by MenionDB
____________________________
Menion- Diabolos
75DRG/75BRD/42WAR
#258 Oct 25 2007 at 11:36 AM Rating: Default
*
140 posts
MenionDB wrote:
Kenjakat wrote:
Menion, Menion.... mmm... I'm sorry who are you?


I know who you are, you're cheating scum. That's all there is to know.


Does the DB in your name stand for something, hmmm?

Ros, 2007-02-21
Tygiuu, 2007-06-26
Seditedi, 2007-02-07
Bahloo, 2006-09-26

That's after 30-seconds of looking. I don't know every person in DB, so feel free to search "THE LIST" for yourself.

Oops.

P.S. Every LS has members who cheat endgame. Just because they don't have members on one list doesn't mean they don't use other 3rd party programs to give themselves an advantage not intended by the developers. If you don't want to be a part of that, quit the game once you get a character to mid 60s. Otherwise, be honorable yourself, regardless of what other individuals are doing around you.

P.P.S. (@ Ketrel) How do you win at a game that has no ending?

Edited, Oct 25th 2007 3:39pm by Furyspawn
____________________________
Furyspawn
Main: SAM/BLM/MNK/WAR/WHM75 DRK50 RDM43 BLU41
Social: ChaoticUnion
ZM: Done
CoP: Done
3 Nations: Done
WEBSTER'S, BEE-ATCH!
#259Kenjakat, Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 11:42 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) No you don't have to camp a God to voice your opinion, however, your bandwagon opinion is like your mom's crabs, every moron has the same ones.
#260 Oct 25 2007 at 11:43 AM Rating: Good
****
4,902 posts
Quote:
P.P.S. (@ Ketrel) How do you win at a game that has no ending?


Think about it very very carefully get online ask your ls converce about it then come back here when you have some idia of what I mean.

Tip: review my posts and look if there is an underlying base to the things iv been saying.
____________________________
DRG FAQ
#261 Oct 25 2007 at 11:55 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
304 posts
Furyspawn wrote:
MenionDB wrote:
Kenjakat wrote:
Menion, Menion.... mmm... I'm sorry who are you?


I know who you are, you're cheating scum. That's all there is to know.


Does the DB in your name stand for something, hmmm?

Ros, 2007-02-21
Tygiuu, 2007-06-26
Seditedi, 2007-02-07
Bahloo, 2006-09-26

That's after 30-seconds of looking. I don't know every person in DB, so feel free to search "THE LIST" for yourself.


No that's not what the DB is in referance to. :/

Furyspawn wrote:
P.S. Every LS has members who cheat endgame. Just because they don't have members on one list doesn't mean they don't use other 3rd party programs to give themselves an advantage not intended by the developers. If you don't want to be a part of that, quit the game once you get a character to mid 60s. Otherwise, be honorable yourself, regardless of what other individuals are doing around you.


According to who? You? Don't assume because your ls is full of people who can't play a **** game without cheating that every ls is like that. And how can you be "honorable" knowing people in your ls cheat? You can't, you find out they're cheating they should be kicked out.

You can sit on your high horse and say "Well I'm not the one botting." but you directly benifit from it wether it's a peice of god gear or just gil in your pockets. Now how is that "Honorable"?
____________________________
Menion- Diabolos
75DRG/75BRD/42WAR
#262GovernorOfGaruda, Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 11:57 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) If its not DistantBeliefs than it must be DoucheBag.
#263 Oct 25 2007 at 12:01 PM Rating: Good
****
4,902 posts
Quote:
I'll reply to your post when you form coherent sentences. Ironic you would even talk about reading comprehension since this seems to be way out of your league. Man you need English help worse than I thought. Hint lil buddy: Your horrible English has nothing to do with your dad or you moving around; you're just an idiot.


your calling me an idiot yet your criticizing my English again in stead of addressing what I said? again?

dude your a waist of time, didn't we just go through this?

Edited, Oct 25th 2007 4:03pm by ketrel
____________________________
DRG FAQ
#264 Oct 25 2007 at 12:06 PM Rating: Good
****
4,902 posts
Quote:
I think I found the hidden message, your cry for help. I'm so sorry, I didn't realize I was arguing with an autistic child. Please forgive me.


so the fearless leader speaks... and all he can muster is a pitiful assault on my mental capacity... **** I guess my expectations for you guys (which was already incredibly low) were to high
____________________________
DRG FAQ
#265 Oct 25 2007 at 12:18 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
304 posts
GovernorOfGaruda wrote:
Quote:


[quote]No that's not what the DB is in referance to. :/


If its not DistantBeliefs than it must be DoucheBag.

Edited, Oct 25th 2007 4:05pm by GovernorOfGaruda



lolrolfomgwtfbbq **** you so pwned me with that one you cheating peice of trash.
____________________________
Menion- Diabolos
75DRG/75BRD/42WAR
#266Kenjakat, Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 12:19 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I already addressed what you said. Now go get off Alla, grab an English book and start working on being a little less retarded; Waste of time indeed.
#267 Oct 25 2007 at 12:25 PM Rating: Default
**
264 posts
Anyone else notice both of these people are only 75 DRG? Honestly, I think they're just angry they can't get into a good HNMLS.
#268GovernorOfGaruda, Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 12:29 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) You asked us to search through your posts for some sort of hidden meaning, I replied with the most logical explanation. Also, I hate to break this to you buddy, but I'm not the leader of Demo.
#269 Oct 25 2007 at 12:47 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
751 posts
lolMenionDB's post in the general forums complaining about this stuff got locked.


Ah well this post has evolved into grade school games. In the end people using 3rd party apps have ABSOLUTELY no reason to stop, be them Demo, or any other endgame ls. They have been and continue to use these 3rd party apps and nothing ever happens to them. It's not even really limited to the endgame scene, it's probably more widespread that people even realize. The real people to blame here isn't DEMO, it's SE for not doing something to stop the proliferation of the use of the applications.

Edited, Oct 25th 2007 4:58pm by FFXISoldur
____________________________
Valefor
#270Clynt, Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 12:53 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Aww, poor Menion got his thread locked.
#271Kenjakat, Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 12:55 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) who's Menion?
#272Clynt, Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 12:56 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) That whiny little fgt.
#274 Oct 25 2007 at 1:00 PM Rating: Default
**
264 posts
Who brags about killing Kings?
#275Kenjakat, Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 1:07 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I love how in order to validate your immense ego oh Jedigamer, you automatically assume none of us are successful. If I recall this is a board for a game not real life you dumbass. No one cares how successful you are or the fact that you list all your accomplishments on your sig which kinda makes you a hypocrite huh?
#276 Oct 25 2007 at 1:16 PM Rating: Default
People assume since we have people on at all times during the day that we don't have lives. People really don't like to think, Demo is run like a business. If we need people on during a certain time, we hire for that certain time. Sure, we have some members who put in overtime, but thats not everyone.

The real problem here is that people refuse to think. Rational thinking would bring most linkshells to where we're at right now. Reputation doesn't matter when you can recruit from any server. How we get the claims doesn't matter since we're not banned. You come here with your TOS as a bible and preach to us, we don't need your sermons, we're fine on our own. We're not the criminals you make us out to be, we're just doing what we can to come out on top. We don't camp HNM to sell the gil, we haven't ruined your games economy. What we do is fight a few monsters, sure they may be highly contested, but theres other places to get the gear. Only three NM's are in question and if it wasn't for them we wouldn't be having this discussion. I'm sorry we don't like to spend 3 hours in Dragon's Aery only to lose claim.

I think the point everyone is missing is that no matter what you fools say or do we're not going to stop doing whats best for Demo.
#279 Oct 25 2007 at 1:29 PM Rating: Decent
*
179 posts
lol, man.. this war will never ever end..

Celelove
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#280Kenjakat, Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 1:29 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I'm sorry but what's wrong with saying "Who's Menion" as in Who is Menion; Menion being the name of the person in question?
#283 Oct 25 2007 at 1:31 PM Rating: Good
****
4,902 posts
Jedi has a point one can know from simply reading your posts that you aren't successful. Successful people have had certain experiences in life that allows them to know how to behave in public. Something you rejects lack.

Living my short life iv realized a few key lessons that you haven't seem to be able to grasp. One of which I will impart to you. Karma is a **** iv seen people try and take the short cut and they may have been successful for a while... sooner or later the cops found out or the IRS caught um or they got snuffed out..

If you don not conduct business like a gentlemen you will in the end get **** I like to pretend that this apply s to this game as well and if i need to assist in the **** then guess what my pants are down and I'm in line. Obviously this isn't RL so maybe i deter one person from joining your little cercajerk business ls well thats one more victory for me no matter how small you see it.

You say you are loyal to your members thinking about it now how can you be? If you were loyal and really respected your members you'd never let them risk there accounts for your linkshell (your own selfish needs and wants) your loyal only to yourself.
____________________________
DRG FAQ
#284Kenjakat, Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 1:32 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Wow you got me... to/ too holy **** how did I graduate college?
#287Kenjakat, Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 1:35 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I'm sorry man you'll have to try harder. Reading all my posts to pick out one word out of a paragrpah that I spelled wrong isn't going to work.
#288 Oct 25 2007 at 1:36 PM Rating: Good
**
312 posts
Quote:
Wow you got me... to/ too holy **** how did I graduate college?


Easy: You got a liberal arts degree. All you need for one of those is a face. Being able to write your own name helps too.
____________________________
sweetumssama wrote:
Wading through traffic must be an absolutely epic sport.
#289 Oct 25 2007 at 1:38 PM Rating: Default
**
370 posts
Sorry Digital Arts degree and working currently on a Engineering Degree; try again.
____________________________
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire - Aristotle
#290 Oct 25 2007 at 1:38 PM Rating: Default
**
264 posts
Quote:
Someone talking about another person English skills writes this:


lol, we all make mistakes ;D
#292Kenjakat, Posted: Oct 25 2007 at 1:40 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) hm take a look above your post buddy
#295 Oct 25 2007 at 1:45 PM Rating: Default
**
370 posts
Who said anything about DeVry?

Oh I'm sorry you forgot to mention what you do. I don't use that degree, hence the fact that I'm working currently as an Engineer and a degree.
____________________________
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire - Aristotle
#298 Oct 25 2007 at 1:49 PM Rating: Default
**
370 posts
Oh wow. You're one of those Jedi Secret Ops aren't you?

Well you got me. I can't compare to that. Oh by the way are you done with your spelling rant since you talked **** while making one yourself?

Also, talking yourself up on the internet doesn't impress anyone.

P.S. Shouldn't it be Government's third branch?

Edited, Oct 25th 2007 5:50pm by Kenjakat

Edited, Oct 25th 2007 5:50pm by Kenjakat
____________________________
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire - Aristotle
#301 Oct 25 2007 at 1:54 PM Rating: Default
**
264 posts
Jedigamer wrote:
Quote:
lol, we all make mistakes ;D



Yet half of your posts on this thread are attacking people because of their English.


Oh, have they? Damn, who's typing my posts because I sure as **** haven't been if that's the case.
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 11 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (11)