Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Good Luck, You're Gonna Need ItFollow

#52 Jul 03 2007 at 11:13 AM Rating: Good
*
165 posts
SevIfrit wrote:
my point was just that demo wouldn't be the only ls at that camp cheating, the other cheating ls really can't talk sh*t they botting as well, if your ls isn't their then it doesn't effect you if demo claims gets drops. If your ls is up their w/o bots trying to beat a bunch of botters then i'm sorry lol.


Cheaters ALWAYS think everyone else is cheating as well. It's like in the cheaters handbook or something.
____________________________
Click here

haha sucker...

Only dead fish go with the flow.
#53 Jul 03 2007 at 11:58 AM Rating: Default
**
370 posts
And whinners are always the first to complain and throw around wild accusations when things don't go their way; go figure.
____________________________
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire - Aristotle
#54 Jul 03 2007 at 12:27 PM Rating: Default
**
299 posts
Hotdiggity wrote:

Cheaters ALWAYS think everyone else is cheating as well. It's like in the cheaters handbook or something.


Well at kings camps their tends to be more then one botter, and everyone is acting like demo is the reasons bots are on kujata their was botters before them and will be botters on kujata after they are gone lol. People in this game cheat its a fact, thats why people get banned. I know i don't bot so really im not cheating or am I going to worry about who bots because I have no control over it. If you don't think botting/cheating started till Demo got here seriously just go hang yourself. Oh and btw if you want to really call them on botting bring proof lol, seriously if you like demo or hate them, think they cheat or are clean, want them on kujata or don't, we have no choice in the matter. Demo at the end of 90 days is either going to stay or leave depending on what they want to do. So stop even worrying about it lol, and the 2 run ins I have had with demo, was a talk with gove who was very nice, And Shik Weapon which we claimed over Demo, got kill no robe ;_;. They didn't mpk or try to steal. People need to chill out and stop bithing about everything.
#55Clynt, Posted: Jul 03 2007 at 2:53 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) All the HNMLS on this server don't like us because we're more competition for everyone. They think that if they treat us poorly enough that we'll move back to Garuda or another server; they're in for a surprise, because we're not going anywhere.
#56 Jul 03 2007 at 4:43 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
1,463 posts
Uh. I highly doubt anyone on Kujata believes there was no botting before this LS got there. At least, no one who was around during the days of DB's running streak in DA would be apt to believe it, nor when SE kicked half of OS/redefine for speed-hacking.

That said - you guys are the new kids on the block, and you come in like you own the show. The other LSes are going to have history - they learned to compete internally, often with strife and rarely with any good grace - that any new LS doesn't have. It would have been wise to maintain a low-profile till you were an accepted part of the Kujata scenery rather than come in like a bunch of hyped-up jack russell terriers eager to play with the big dogs.

If you had been magnanimous (or even just mute) rather than the showboat pr1cks you're showing yourselves to be on Alla (so I can only imagine how ill-mannered you are in-game), you might have found a warmer reception. But d1ck-waving doesn't go over well with anyone, least of all with gamers, and you people sure did come in here ready to unzip and show off.

I don't even play any more, and your better-than-you, holier-than-thou, everyone-cheats party line is grating me the wrong way.
____________________________
Currently: Gwenny @ Garuda (FFXI) (Transferred)
Formerly: Gwen @ Kujata (FFXI)
Formerly: Gwennie @ Gladden (LotR:O)

Krono, who hates me, wrote:
But you wouldn't know anything about letting go of the past, because you're a grudge-holding spawn of satan.
Duality, who is wrongfully persecuted, wrote:
Gwen is very mean-spirited. Not forgiving.
#57 Jul 03 2007 at 5:52 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
**
501 posts
Gwen winz this thread, I'm closing it............
____________________________
FFXIV - Bruticus Maximus - (excalibur server)
FFXI - Cubby the drunken Galka bard-Retired 7/31/2009
Kujata 75brd/75war/55drg
#58 Jul 05 2007 at 2:45 AM Rating: Default
6 posts
My experience with Demo has been a good one so far. They are always accused of botting etc. when camping!!!! There was one time DB tried to mpk us at fafnog with spiders. There was a member from TBC and i'm going to point his name out; Skullcage kept on casting tractor while i was trying to raise members. Now if you are going to call yourselves respectable you wont do that. As for Demo, have they tried to mpk? have they casted tractor while your whms were trying to raise? Most Demo members dont even talk back when you say **** in /say. When i joined the ls all i heard was, lets not make any enemies, lets not start stuff, lets try to get a good name. Instantly people accused them of botting, being assholes. People have seemed to judge the book by its cover. You dont know them, You are not friends with them.
#59 Jul 05 2007 at 7:56 AM Rating: Good
****
4,902 posts
you guys can doubt me if you want... all you need to do is gall a gm and ask if you wont even give me that much then stfu the proof is right htere in front of you just a matter of asking for it.
____________________________
DRG FAQ
#60 Jul 07 2007 at 8:02 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
50 posts
Ketrel wrote:
all you need to do for proof is place a GM call against governor and ask how many have been placed on him bsides yours thats what I did.... then try w/ some members of his ls and the GM will tell you the same sh*t... They have had LOADS of calls against them and will just add yours to a compendium while they "build there case"...


Ketrel wrote:
you guys can doubt me if you want... all you need to do is gall a gm and ask if you wont even give me that much then stfu the proof is right htere in front of you just a matter of asking for it.


So if my friends and I started making numerous GM calls on you today, by next week could we come back in here and say "They have had LOADS of calls against him and will just add yours to a compendium while they build there case".

Exactly what proof does many calls mean? Ya, they weren't liked by a lot of people on Garuda, and I'm sure that many times people called the GM on them for being **** off at them, or what have you. But your argument is ... well dumb.

As an outsider to your forum looking in, I'd have to say you seem to have your panties all in a bunch about Demo since your first post in this thread. I'm curious, are you a rival HNMLS leader or something? Are you trying to help make them out to be evil to make your HNMLS look better? Because, frankly, that's the way it's coming off.
#61 Jul 09 2007 at 7:48 AM Rating: Default
**
370 posts
What you need to understand is Ketrel is that kid that believed the playground sandbox was always his alone because he had it first. Now that he has to share he's turned into a whinny little brat because some big kids have come along that don't care what he says or who's an "established" shell on his server. So all he has left is to talk **** because in reality he can't do a **** thing about it.
____________________________
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire - Aristotle
#62 Jul 10 2007 at 8:52 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
83 posts
They do bot. They admit to it. There have been around 200 GM calls placed to the special task force on every person that has claimed for demo. When they sift through all of these calls and find proof they will be added to the list of this months bannings. If they dont find anything in these calls then the STF is useless because they admit to it.

The proof is in the log files sent to the server. The STF is supposed to be able to go back and check these files. That is why they ask the zone, time, player names etc.

Edited, Jul 10th 2007 11:57am by cem
____________________________
75 WAR 75 BLM 75 THF 75 BRD 75 NIN 75 PLD 75 RDM
75 DRK 66 SMN 40 SAM 40 WHM 24 BST 22 DRG 10 RNG
10 MNK 00 BLU 00 COR 00 PUP 00 DAN 00 SCH
#63 Jul 10 2007 at 10:24 AM Rating: Excellent
*
197 posts
Paggy awaits the day of the following:

1) HNMLS' get caught cheating and banned (Not some, but all that do it).
2) HNMLS' drive each other insane and out of existence.
3) HNMLS' and other players stop accussing themselves whether there's foundation or not.
4) Kujata is a happy-go-luck place.
5) Swearing is outlawed (That's just Paggy's dream ;o) )

Feel free to GM Call each other as much as you like. If they're cheating, they'll get caught eventually. If not, GMs and STF will just have done their job and proved they didn't do anything. No need to dig up Gwen to smite the new HNMLS like it's a devil rising out of Hades. ;o)
____________________________
Pagronith - Valefor Server
#64Kenjakat, Posted: Jul 10 2007 at 11:53 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Especially when no one who doesn't personally know Gwen really gives a rat's ass.
#65 Jul 10 2007 at 3:26 PM Rating: Decent
*
140 posts
-

Edited, Jul 12th 2007 4:06am by demotofkujata
#66 Jul 11 2007 at 8:28 AM Rating: Excellent
**
523 posts
I was more or less uninterested in this until very recently. The HNM scene is full of mudslinging wherever you go, and nothing can really change that. However this:

Quote:
We will be doing whatever Dynamis we see fit, and this server can just deal with it.


...is just disrespectful neglect. Despite all the bickering and nonsense, we actually have a schedule system that works and that people adhere to. This affords us a modicum of sanity and sensibility, and assures the people on our server that we will not be sleighted out of Dynamis runs which are typically a large-scale arduous planning ordeal.

I don't want to throw around names or add in to the bashing thats already going on here. I don't do HNMs, it doesn't interest me, thats all you guys. However, I am politely requesting that you try to adhere to the schedule our server has been maintaining for a very long time. All it takes is one shell to start sniping dynamis zones, and the whole system goes to hell. We have 2 very large and dedicated Dynamis-only LS'es that make it a point to reserve these zones ahead of time and let everyone else know about it. Our HNM shells hold to this as well.

I know you guys are new here, and it would go a long way toward your credibility to help out the server as a whole and work with the established Dynamis calendar. Thanks.
____________________________
I have walked the edge of the Abyss.
I have governed the unwilling.
I have witnessed countless empires break before me.
I have seen the most courageous soldiers fall away in fear.
[I was there with the Angel at the tomb]
#67 Jul 11 2007 at 9:36 AM Rating: Default
.

Edited, Jul 11th 2007 10:55pm by GovernorOfGaruda
#68 Jul 11 2007 at 11:22 AM Rating: Default
**
370 posts
I love how you guys are acting like children saying **** about every member of Demo but as soon as someone says something about you, you cry about it and go report it to a moderator to have it deleted.

Edited, Jul 11th 2007 3:25pm by Kenjakat
____________________________
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire - Aristotle
#69 Jul 11 2007 at 12:12 PM Rating: Excellent
**
523 posts
Quote:
You people labeled us before we did anything.


I think you're taking the opinions of some to be the opinion of all. HNMLS's not likeing competetion? Accusations of botting? These are surely groundbreaking developments. Seriously, I'm sure this isn't anything you haven't had to deal with in the past. And really, the only person to outright "attack" you here has been Ketrel.

Regardless, there may be some people that just can shut the **** up and accept losing a claim. Thats gonna happen every time you enter the Aery.

If you want to get to the root of it, it was one of your past Garuda servermates that started all this. Other HNM shells on Kujata won't like you guys because you're just more competetion. Why add fuel to the fire? And showboating? Your LS website header says "Pissing off Kujata since 6/18/07" you can't tell me thats not antagonistic.

I'm really not trying to be confrontational here. I'm just trying to add a small sliver of civility. If I run into members of your shell, I'd raher it be a positive experience, or at least a neutral one. I don't play FFXI to argue with people, and cooperation (on those few events that shells can cooperate on) always makes things easier.

I realize everything isn't rainbow fairies and unicorn farts here, but there doesn't seem to be much to gain by trying to be confrontational (to me at least.)
____________________________
I have walked the edge of the Abyss.
I have governed the unwilling.
I have witnessed countless empires break before me.
I have seen the most courageous soldiers fall away in fear.
[I was there with the Angel at the tomb]
#70 Jul 11 2007 at 12:58 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,892 posts
Governor wrote:
You people labeled us before we did anything.


davetheelf wrote:
Your gonna love what we do with your interior decor!

The quote from Dave is the second post in this thread.
As such, someone from another server gave a heads-up, and one of your own decided to kick the drama-llama in the balls.
You (Demo) brought this on yourself.
____________________________
Need skillchains? I can help (clicky)
[ffxisig]25882[/ffxisig]
#71 Jul 11 2007 at 1:40 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
917 posts
Would you **** stop sub defaulting this **** im trying to get some good quality reading time in and dont want to change my filters.
____________________________
John Locke wrote:
Where all is but dream, reasoning and arguments are of no use, truth and knowledge nothing.
#72 Jul 11 2007 at 2:27 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
724 posts
Well I can't help but notice that my LS should be entering xarc in 45 minutes...and Demo is out there right now. /goodbye dynamis calendar.

Edit: oh how kind, they shouted in whitegate that they were stealing it.

Edited, Jul 11th 2007 6:31pm by Wstwd
#73 Jul 11 2007 at 4:20 PM Rating: Default
Quote:
davetheelf wrote:
Your gonna love what we do with your interior decor!


One person whos only in Demo because he had to come else Veyron wouldnt come over. He hasn't camped a single hnm with us. Hasn't gone to dynamis... Hasn't done any events with Demo.

The website is what? 2-3 days old? So yeah.

Most people will say I'm probably one of the more rational leaders, little more sensitive to the way other shells view us. At first I went to bat for using Dynamiscalander, liebell soon killed my faith in it. If maybe I had good reason, I'd go to bat for it again but honestly I don't see that happening.

Since you all like to read our forums anyways, I made a point to keep them public for viewing.

http://demols.co.nr/forums/viewtopic.php?t=34

#74 Jul 11 2007 at 7:51 PM Rating: Good
Sage
**
917 posts
Quote:
my point was just that demo wouldn't be the only ls at that camp cheating, the other cheating ls really can't talk sh*t they botting as well, if your ls isn't their then it doesn't effect you if demo claims gets drops. If your ls is up their w/o bots trying to beat a bunch of botters then i'm sorry lol.



I have to say that this comment here really sums up everything, except there isn't a ls on Kujata that will admit to botting which we all know is just for PR purposes. The rule of end game FFXI has always been bot it if you can, you see if you don't you'll be wasting your time. Some people choose to take the moral high ground on this matter but I don't think any of you complaining about this LS has ever camped Kings, let alone could find your way to Dragon's Aery.
____________________________
John Locke wrote:
Where all is but dream, reasoning and arguments are of no use, truth and knowledge nothing.
#75 Jul 12 2007 at 4:37 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
724 posts
Quote:
except there isn't a ls on Kujata that will admit to botting


redefinekujata.com

lol...


Edited, Jul 12th 2007 8:37am by Wstwd
#76 Jul 12 2007 at 5:46 AM Rating: Excellent
**
523 posts
Awesome. I'm just trying to be a moderator here, and I'm getting nuked for it.

Look, I'm really not trying to slap anyone in the face here. I have not had any experience with any members of Demo outside of these forums. Theres a large chance I won't for quite some time. As a matter of fact, my Dynamis shell goes to events on Tuesdays and Fridays. Therefore we aren't in much danger of Demo taking one of our zones if you guys decide to go on Wednesdays and Sundays.

That being said, you're acting like the endgame population on Kujata should have welcomed you with open arms. Of course they don't like you. Of course they're acting like childish pricks - flaming, /say spam, botting accusations... At the very base level you're an outsider that has upset the way things have been here for a long time. You guys are competetion, and people don't like competetion. I don't see why this is a surprise.

I suppose you can go one of 2 ways with this. You can say "well, everyone thinks we're jerks, so we may as well be jerks" or you can be the better man. The shell that you guys jumped in front of last night at Xarc... did they really deserve that, or are you punishing them for friction you had with another shell?
____________________________
I have walked the edge of the Abyss.
I have governed the unwilling.
I have witnessed countless empires break before me.
I have seen the most courageous soldiers fall away in fear.
[I was there with the Angel at the tomb]
#77 Jul 12 2007 at 8:55 AM Rating: Good
Sage
**
917 posts
I wasn't aware redefine was still considered a linkshell last I heard they where the dregs of humanity or some such.
____________________________
John Locke wrote:
Where all is but dream, reasoning and arguments are of no use, truth and knowledge nothing.
#78 Jul 12 2007 at 9:43 AM Rating: Good
**
523 posts
Quote:
I wasn't aware redefine was still considered a linkshell last I heard they where the dregs of humanity or some such.


You're not helping.
____________________________
I have walked the edge of the Abyss.
I have governed the unwilling.
I have witnessed countless empires break before me.
I have seen the most courageous soldiers fall away in fear.
[I was there with the Angel at the tomb]
#79 Jul 12 2007 at 10:55 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
917 posts
I'm just sayin.
____________________________
John Locke wrote:
Where all is but dream, reasoning and arguments are of no use, truth and knowledge nothing.
#80 Jul 13 2007 at 4:49 AM Rating: Good
Sage
*
83 posts
Redefine is still together under new leadership.

And as for Demo.... I am just waiting for the next mass bannings and we wont have to worry about them anymore. The people they have picked up from Kujata are the people that we refused to keep in our shells. They have been kicked from all of the good shells on our server. If they somehow miss the banstick they will fall apart because of the people they have let in. Demo is a time bomb waiting to explode. We'll be rid of them soon.

Edited, Jul 13th 2007 7:51am by cem
____________________________
75 WAR 75 BLM 75 THF 75 BRD 75 NIN 75 PLD 75 RDM
75 DRK 66 SMN 40 SAM 40 WHM 24 BST 22 DRG 10 RNG
10 MNK 00 BLU 00 COR 00 PUP 00 DAN 00 SCH
#81 Jul 13 2007 at 5:13 AM Rating: Default
**
370 posts
What makes you think that Demo would get banned when they've been on Garuda for ages?
____________________________
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire - Aristotle
#82 Jul 13 2007 at 5:15 AM Rating: Decent
*
188 posts
cem wrote:
And as for Demo.... I am just waiting for the next mass bannings and we wont have to worry about them anymore. The people they have picked up from Kujata are the people that we refused to keep in our shells. They have been kicked from all of the good shells on our server. If they somehow miss the banstick they will fall apart because of the people they have let in. Demo is a time bomb waiting to explode. We'll be rid of them soon.


I'm no Demo fan, nor do I have anything against them, but's it's naive to think they are all magically going to get banned. Gov has been around longer than the vast majority of all of you and I predict he will be until he decides to quit.
#83 Jul 13 2007 at 5:47 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
83 posts
Considering they have openly admited to botting. Some of their members have had hundreds of STF calls placed on them since they have been here. It also looks like Demo is starting to **** off Hinty. I'm sure they dont know it since they dont research anything, but she has GM connections. She has openly admitted to having players banned and has used GMs in the past. If your a long time Kujata person that has been in DA you would know this and seen it with your own eyes. I think you should be able to add 2 + 2 and = 4
____________________________
75 WAR 75 BLM 75 THF 75 BRD 75 NIN 75 PLD 75 RDM
75 DRK 66 SMN 40 SAM 40 WHM 24 BST 22 DRG 10 RNG
10 MNK 00 BLU 00 COR 00 PUP 00 DAN 00 SCH
#84 Jul 13 2007 at 6:06 AM Rating: Decent
Lol, GM connections.
#85 Jul 13 2007 at 6:14 AM Rating: Default
**
370 posts
Please do me a favor and quote where someone "openly admitted to botting" otherwise you're just throwing around more wild accusations. As far as GM connections go, it says volumes about what kind of mentality you have when you're scared to **** off someone that supposedly can get you banned because of their "GM connections". I hope you don't represent a server wide mentality because that's just pathetic.
____________________________
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire - Aristotle
#86 Jul 13 2007 at 6:16 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
83 posts
"I know Demo is a botting linkshell, I know of several members who do it. Although I never condoned it, I did reap the benefits."-Governor (KillingIfrit.com)
____________________________
75 WAR 75 BLM 75 THF 75 BRD 75 NIN 75 PLD 75 RDM
75 DRK 66 SMN 40 SAM 40 WHM 24 BST 22 DRG 10 RNG
10 MNK 00 BLU 00 COR 00 PUP 00 DAN 00 SCH
#87 Jul 13 2007 at 6:32 AM Rating: Default
**
370 posts
lolGov. Gov was on ecstasy that night when he made that post. He also confessed his undying love for me but then broke up with me 3 weeks later. That cheating bastard.













But yeah if you think that post was in serious tone that you have no grasp on sarcasm. Continue being naive and believing in your Hinty god and the wrath of GM fury she wields...
____________________________
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire - Aristotle
#88 Jul 13 2007 at 6:38 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
83 posts
Oh I dont like her. I just know what she has the ability to do.

Ex-Member talking about Demo
"Now comes where the part where I rattle off a bunch of dodgy **** that went on while I was in Demo.

Now, you probably know that Deb is friend with the rmt up in sky, but here's what you don't know. Henrygaru, the leader of the rmt up there, thinks Deb is a woman in real life. Deb uses this fact to get pop items off them cheap. He thinks Deb's real life name is Rebecca.

Two words: Stun bots. Oh, and there's pos, but that's a given.

All you need to do to get in demo is be a whm or smn or have a friend that is one and make him bring you along.

Demo's dynamis shell is named after a bisexual whm who hacked like a ****

Laya, who used to be Vampyr, who used to mightymerlin, was banned twice and kicked from the linkshell once and is still in there somehow.

Deb once tried to buy FFXI app for some people in the linkshell. ( as in "let's merit our flying skill" app) using gil from the LS bank. Let me explain. He contacted the guy who made App and asked if he could send him gil in place of real money."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A responce from a leader in Demo
lol, wow alittle sand in the **** huh? hey atleast we don't spend 8+ hours in sky wasting our lives farming pop items. prolly just jealous we get discounts on items huh? hey get the beach out of your vagina.

lol.. you make it seem only demo hacks. /NO/ linkshell is completely legit so get the **** over it. hey, you know what whm and smn's are useful jobs. Demo isn't so asstight about recruiting so shut the **** up.

lol some linkshells habve their bad days, dont **** tell me your LS is perfect lol. cause you know what its not. you know im not gonna lie we might have a few hackers in demo but again you need to get over the fact that people hack. I bet that atleast 1 person in VV or w/e LS your in..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A responce to Demo leader
Although demo doesnt keep most things a secret it seems, just watch them camp a king, if u cant tell they hack pull you must be retarded. It was funny because i remember the first time i really saw demo camping fafnir i noticed they all stood in the middle of the pit and i said "wtf are they doing all standing in the middle of the pit", ofcourse the obvious response was, "does it matter when you can 360 hack pull?". From that day i notice almost everytime a king pops behind me and demo pulls, the person standing infront of me facing the same way always does an action on it lol. Must be nice to claim no matter which way you are facing! Also dont even try the "using stnpc on another mob to target the nm when it pops" **** cuz on many occasions where ive seen this happen nothing was up to stnpc in the first place.
____________________________
75 WAR 75 BLM 75 THF 75 BRD 75 NIN 75 PLD 75 RDM
75 DRK 66 SMN 40 SAM 40 WHM 24 BST 22 DRG 10 RNG
10 MNK 00 BLU 00 COR 00 PUP 00 DAN 00 SCH
#89 Jul 13 2007 at 6:39 AM Rating: Default
**
299 posts
this thread is still going on? wow, seriously endgamer bot oh well get over it? Gm connections omg ya I had these two, until my friend got fired from the gm service. If demo beats you and your mad about it, try harder? If you don't even do kings or anything else then don't **** your not affected. And for the dynamis thing i believe they worked it out with all shells involved, soooo calm down?
#90 Jul 13 2007 at 6:39 AM Rating: Good
Sage
*
83 posts
I think you might have more people on Garuda that like you than Kujata. LOL
____________________________
75 WAR 75 BLM 75 THF 75 BRD 75 NIN 75 PLD 75 RDM
75 DRK 66 SMN 40 SAM 40 WHM 24 BST 22 DRG 10 RNG
10 MNK 00 BLU 00 COR 00 PUP 00 DAN 00 SCH
#91 Jul 13 2007 at 6:45 AM Rating: Default
**
370 posts
Is everyone on Kujata 12 years old? Anyway I think Sev said all there really needs to be said. Cem you should know better than looking on KI for valid information. Everyone knows it's for lawls only.
____________________________
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire - Aristotle
#92 Jul 13 2007 at 6:55 AM Rating: Good
Sage
*
83 posts
You would say anything to not have your rep here as bad as your rep was on your previous server. Your the scum of this game that just wont die. All I can do is just wait for you to get banned and laugh in your faces.
____________________________
75 WAR 75 BLM 75 THF 75 BRD 75 NIN 75 PLD 75 RDM
75 DRK 66 SMN 40 SAM 40 WHM 24 BST 22 DRG 10 RNG
10 MNK 00 BLU 00 COR 00 PUP 00 DAN 00 SCH
#93Kenjakat, Posted: Jul 13 2007 at 7:06 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Here you go emo Cem. This is copy and pasted just for you:
#94 Jul 13 2007 at 7:34 AM Rating: Default
**
299 posts
OK seeing i haven't been at any kings/toahnms/wyrms camp since demo has arrived, I just want this info from cem and who ever from demo is on.

Since they have been on kujata, because garuda ls don't seem to like one another.

How many CFH calls were made by demo?
How many CFH calls were made by the kujata ls (all)?

How many Mpk attempts were made by demo?
How many Mpk attempts were made by the kujata ls (all)?

How many kirin's have been stolen by demo?
How many kirin's have been stolen by kujata ls (all)?

How many dynamis zones have been stolen by demo?
How many dynamis zones have been stolen by kujata ls (all)?

How many times has demo members come on this thread randomly and said **** You Kujata?
How many times has Kujata People come on this thread and randomly said **** You" Demo?

Seriously they haven't **** anyone over yet (because you never know). They are competition and have beat the other Kings Ls so they aren't liked this doesn't mean they are here to burn kujata to the ground. /sigh
#95 Jul 13 2007 at 8:22 AM Rating: Good
Sage
*
83 posts
This is the full post by Gov.

http://killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=154286

For those that don't know, I'm Governor. I post a bit on these forums and am a proud member of Demo. Introductions aside, I have an issue. A bit ago, I downloaded a program from Hogiwan which past my knowledge had a keylogger in it. Also, I gave my info to Hogi. Yesterday he stole all my gear and RMT'ed it to IGE.

I had no intentions of coming back to this game, but after getting my account back I would just like to let everyone know I'm back. On top of that, I have some things to get off my chest.

I know Demo is a botting linkshell, I know of several members who do it. Although I never condoned it, I did reap the benefits. For that I apologize. On top of the various calls for help, the stealing wasn't right.

Earlier today, I've also heard rumors about SV/SA merging together again. And I also heard EDI and Stellvia were planning on teaming up for some dynamis runs... Whats up with that? Is Garuda going soft?

Anyways, I wish you all the best of luck.



Demo is the same ls as it was on Garuda. Their past comes with them. They dont deserve a shot on this server or any. All I have done is post the facts about this ls. They have posted it all themselves and are trying to find ways around their own words.

Edited, Jul 13th 2007 11:23am by cem
____________________________
75 WAR 75 BLM 75 THF 75 BRD 75 NIN 75 PLD 75 RDM
75 DRK 66 SMN 40 SAM 40 WHM 24 BST 22 DRG 10 RNG
10 MNK 00 BLU 00 COR 00 PUP 00 DAN 00 SCH
#96 Jul 13 2007 at 8:33 AM Rating: Default
**
299 posts
Cem you completely avoid my question tho. Truth be told they haven't **** over anyone yet. It's competition for you all and you don't like it, that is what it boils down to.
#97 Jul 13 2007 at 8:38 AM Rating: Good
Sage
*
83 posts
I play completely legit and have beaten bots. It's not a matter of more competition. It's the fact that their leadership openly admits to the fact that they have to cheat to win.

They said to give "proof" that they were cheating. They admit it and I have previously posted where they did so.

Edited, Jul 13th 2007 11:42am by cem
____________________________
75 WAR 75 BLM 75 THF 75 BRD 75 NIN 75 PLD 75 RDM
75 DRK 66 SMN 40 SAM 40 WHM 24 BST 22 DRG 10 RNG
10 MNK 00 BLU 00 COR 00 PUP 00 DAN 00 SCH
#98SevIfrit, Posted: Jul 13 2007 at 8:47 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) wouldn't this be where your ls admitted to botting?
#99 Jul 13 2007 at 8:51 AM Rating: Excellent
Sage
*
83 posts
That is where a former member decided to fake a pic. Read on and you will see where he is talking out of his backside. Nice try though. You FAIL.

The linkshell that you are referring to was Redefine. The botters in that linkshell are actually now member of DEMO.

Edited, Jul 13th 2007 11:56am by cem
____________________________
75 WAR 75 BLM 75 THF 75 BRD 75 NIN 75 PLD 75 RDM
75 DRK 66 SMN 40 SAM 40 WHM 24 BST 22 DRG 10 RNG
10 MNK 00 BLU 00 COR 00 PUP 00 DAN 00 SCH
#100 Jul 13 2007 at 8:56 AM Rating: Default
**
299 posts
That was my point i know it was a fake pic, you do understand how easy it is to fake **** on the net right? You can fake posts all the time its not a hard thing Cem. You like to point out drama, right? TBC as all ls have drama. Spamming GM calls on bots that you don't really know if they have is clean **** tho right. If you can't beat someone cry until they get banned? But seriously answer my questions from before. This topic should have died long ago, simple thing Demo moved to Kujata they probably bot, they had mpk/steal history from a server of drama who all did nothing but this.
#101 Jul 13 2007 at 9:04 AM Rating: Default
**
370 posts
It's ok Sev. Eventually all kids throwing temper tandrums tire themselves out; Cem can just keep going longer than most.
____________________________
All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire - Aristotle
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 12 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (12)