Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Kujata BlackListFollow

#852 Jan 05 2008 at 8:19 PM Rating: Decent
9 posts
he complained to ME and Mikrik a lot which drove me nuts (mik as well) -_-. Hes a job perfectionist and a manipulative disraceful sack of flesh. :P I did a psychological assesment of him (with what I know ^^;) and hes a narcissist -_-. Sadly hes dating one of my friends -_- if he hurts her I WILL BURN HIM AND THEN TAKE HIS CORPSE AND BURN THAT THEN TOSS IT INTO THE OCEAN THEN BLOW UP THE OCEAN... you get the idea... -_- we got him a soboro. I thought that would shut him up but no -_- it did not. Not even during the run... ^^ glad I wont hear him anymore <3
#853 Jan 05 2008 at 8:23 PM Rating: Decent
9 posts
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=96

Bozo must have read this guide.
#854 Jan 06 2008 at 7:48 AM Rating: Default
*
179 posts
lol i just readed some.. **** it's funny
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#855 Jan 06 2008 at 3:03 PM Rating: Good
Sage
**
761 posts
Lol! Yumaria is an idiot. Some people in my LS and I exp'd with his SAM once mid 60s and we were surprised that he wasn't eating food (not on birds). We were like "Uh, why aren't you eating food?" and he said "I don't need to eat food to be leet" and then proceeded to whiff like mad and suck, so we kept telling him to eat food and he said "blah blah I don't need food, and it's too expensive". So we kicked him, and ever since we've lol'd on his behalf.

Another lol person is Neira for similar reasons, except he said he couldn't tank on NIN without a WHM/RDM haste, and that SMN hastega wasn't good enough (in Boyahda tree on processionaires, this was a long time ago, lol). He ******* and moaned the entire party even though we were doing pretty well, ate totally silly food for the level, and was basically a running joke in my LS for a while after.


____________________________
Linliel: Tarutaru - 75BRD/75WHM/75RNG -- current project 61SAM->75, 40 SCH->75
Crafts: Clothcraft (90+1), Alchemy (60)
Server: Kujata
Missions: Rank 9 Windurst | CoP complete | ZM complete | AU complete | WoG lol
Status: PhD submitted, moving to Belgium to take up new job end of June.
#856DarkKnightBozo, Posted: Jan 08 2008 at 7:49 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Alright, when I pulled a giant the tank wouldnt voke it off me and let me die.
#857 Jan 08 2008 at 8:49 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,245 posts
I've partied with Bozo a lot, and he was a really good Cor. I don't know about what he did in Qufim, but it seems he wasn't the issue when it came to that giant. After all, I was Dnc21 in qufim, and I could handle giants and pugils in my party, albiet it slowly, but still successfully. Don't blame your parties mishaps or inabilities just on 1 person. It's a group effort, and even on a mob like a giant, if theres only 1, chances are at that level you can use some 2hr to help do something.
____________________________
Bsphil wrote:
Rana does his own sh*t. He's edgy and 3-hitty. He'll walk up to merit mobs and go, so what I don't have an attack bonus, I'm @#%^ing rana. I'm a black hole of awesome, absorbing all dimensions of win from all around me. That's right I @#%^ing open darkness for your gekko. Without me you'd be a @#%^ing nobody. You'd be blowing PUPs for party invites. Rana is the alpha and the omega, if by alpha and omega, you mean the first and third hits of rana.
#858 Jan 08 2008 at 9:09 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
751 posts
I blist people based on my experience with them. I don't necessarily care that he is an omggreat COR in the dunes. It's not necessrily anyone one person's fault when things go wrong in exp parties like that, but it's how you react to them and how you treat the people that matters...

Bozo is pretty much davidmelendez's twin in my book...

Edited, Jan 8th 2008 12:12pm by FFXISoldur
____________________________
Valefor
#859 Jan 08 2008 at 10:30 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,245 posts
Ah well, understood.

In my book, hes no where near david's infamy. He's actually on my friends list because of my experience with him. But I suppose this is the wrong thread for that.
____________________________
Bsphil wrote:
Rana does his own sh*t. He's edgy and 3-hitty. He'll walk up to merit mobs and go, so what I don't have an attack bonus, I'm @#%^ing rana. I'm a black hole of awesome, absorbing all dimensions of win from all around me. That's right I @#%^ing open darkness for your gekko. Without me you'd be a @#%^ing nobody. You'd be blowing PUPs for party invites. Rana is the alpha and the omega, if by alpha and omega, you mean the first and third hits of rana.
#860 Jan 09 2008 at 11:34 AM Rating: Default
*
179 posts
welcome to my blist Myakat.

I do understand that you wanted to leave the xp pt in the mire because the xp sucked cause ur lv was too low.. this is understandable.

But warping right in the middle of battle, this is not kind. Could at least had waited for the fight to be over.

Celelove
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#861 Jan 11 2008 at 9:28 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
751 posts
Yumaria got invited to my party, and joined my blist in spot #3...
____________________________
Valefor
#862 Jan 12 2008 at 5:12 PM Rating: Default
*
179 posts
it seems many people hates Yumaria. I remember that he was my friend a long time ago and i never had any problems with him.

What he did to get many people to hate him?
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#863 Jan 12 2008 at 5:41 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
*
57 posts
I thought quite a lot of us already explained what that douchebag did to deserve it, perhaps you should take a bit more time to read when the answers to your questions are right in front of you!
#864 Jan 12 2008 at 7:27 PM Rating: Default
*
179 posts
lol sry i was half asleep, didn't even noticed...
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#865 Jan 25 2008 at 3:48 PM Rating: Good
*
52 posts
No one new on my list.....I was contemplating adding Lbastian for pty stalking me.... I was in a pty as a Ninja lvling it for SJ. I start getting tells from him telling me i should leave that pty and go lvl my paladin with him, cause there were no tanks his level. Smacktard.

Kudos though Celelove for understanding my twisted logic. My goal is to get you Scholar Status
____________________________
Bastok Rank 10
CoP Mission Done
ZM Ark Angels/Divine Might
ToAU Missions Done
WoTG Mission: Fire in the Hole

Drg 75. Sam 75, Pld 73, thf, war, nin, whm =37
#866 Jan 26 2008 at 11:48 AM Rating: Good
Yeah the force d/c thing is pretty common, but it still puts a kink in my pantyhose. Twice I had this guy Gaurdiannnnnn in my party who did that, and that's not a typo, that IS how he spells his name... cuz N's are cool I guess... idk. The first time, we had to wait a while to get the tank a rep, and when the rep shows up Guardiannnnnn "d/c". Second time the pt is going to slow for his taste and he keeps whining about it, but oh well, we manage with what was seeking. Boom, we get into a jam with a link and he books out. Third time, he was a rep, and of course he "d/c" when it started getting late, cuz apparently no one matters but him.
It's rude, it's inconsiderate, but a lot of ppl do it. I think one of these days when I'm bored and find him seekin a pt, I'm gonna grab some friends and take him out to the middle of a ridiculously mob-swarmed spot, then tell everyone to "d/c" at the same time. XD
____________________________
Hay wey te cambio la voz!
Pues claro ¿que no ves que soy He-man? Soy mas macho baboso.

No sera caso hijo...¿que te gusta que te reampujen los frijoles?
#867 Jan 26 2008 at 6:52 PM Rating: Default
*
179 posts
Quote:
Kudos though Celelove for understanding my twisted logic. My goal is to get you Scholar Status


wow thx aminah. although that i think i got scholar status like 5 times since im suscribed here..i dont understand why i lose it to get it back and losing it again and getting it back again though.. surely because of vanicant rating down all my posts lol

btw ketrel, u still alive and well? it`s been a long time since i heard bout ya




Celelove
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#868 Jan 29 2008 at 12:39 AM Rating: Decent
17 posts
Lol I thought I check out this thread because a while back I got a threat from ScaredMidget saying that he would "defile [my] image on the alla n KI boards." I actually wasnt going to bother posting about this inscident since I dont frequent these boards anyway... and I did do something that ****** off a few ppl; namely Scaredmiget and Gaurdiannnnnn. But since I now see that someone mentions Gaurdiannnnnn as being a 'd/c' prick, I thought I'd share my one experience with the kid.
It was just your typical grind-the-last-few-lvls through the Dunes pty and Gaurdiannnnnn was the ldr(whm). Exp wasn't horrible, but it is the Dunes, so theres not much to work with. Anyway, I was also a whm in this pty and it was going by fine. Then Scaredmidget shows up on his then lvl60~ish RDM and Gaurdiannnnnn tells the pty that he asked him to PL us. Since we did have 2 whm's I had thought the PL to be unnecessary (there rest of the pty was DD heavy and with 2 whm's we really were doing fine).
This is where it got interesting though. After 2 fights since the PL arrived, Gaurdiannnnnn proceeded to say in pty that I was "gimping xp" and that my lvl was "too low" (even though we were all in the 17-19 range and i was lvl 18 lol). I realized that he just basically wanted me out b/c he now had a PL and I was actually fine with that at the time. [As a side note though, has anyone actually ever done that to someone? Kicked a person out of a xp pty because a PL can replace them? I just find that rude and bad playsmanship imo, but w/e.] So I send Gaurdiannnnnn a tell and ask him if I could just stay for 500 more xp because I was about to lvl and at 19whm could get out of the Dunes anyway. He doesnt answer and 2 fights later kicks me off the pty.
Now, I had nvr before been kicked off of a pty. Ever. So this really ticked me off. Especially since I did politely ask to stay for 500 more xp. I dont think that I could have been such a burden that a measley 500 xp was too much to ask. I hit /shutdown and as the timer is running a send a /t to Scaredmigget saying: "ur gonna lol when u see who he's messing with" to which he responds with a "lol?"
Point of that little conversation is that I had met SM when he was first starting out in the game. I helped him out, gave him tips on how to play, and what to farm to make some quick early gil. (He had asked me for gil, but I have always been strongly against giving new players free gil b/c I feel that if they dont begin playin the game the right way, then they are simply going to leech gil off of other ppl for the rest of their careers.) So he asked me way back then to add him to my FL. I complied and we occasionally chatted. Actually, now that I think about it, the next time I helped SM after that innicial meeting was when he got me into an up and coming EGLS of which Celelove was a part of. And me and Cele helped him beat his rank 2-3 dragon fight. So I had thought that me and him went back. I thought we were friends. Lol, clearly, I was wrong.
Back to the main story now ^^; I log into my main account, jump on my RDM/BLM, and still ****** by what Gaurdiannnnnn did, proceed to get my char to Secret Beach to terrorize this xp pty, only to find out that they had already replaced me with a person who was trully gimping their xp: a lvl15 DD. I'll admit I lost it. I proceeded to gather up all xp mobs in secret beach, which btw is almost too easy. XD
Got them all, and brought them to the front of their pty. Now, I wouldnt do something evil like attempt to MPK them or something. No, I just sleepga and /sit. At first I dont think they understood the magnitude of what was happening, until their puller runs out to get the next mob only to find out that there isnt one. Lol. I admit its not one of my proudest moments, actually it might just be the only time I ever did something like it to other players. Originally, I had felt bad to dragging along all the DD's into it but then they began harrasing me and threatening me, so i stopped feeling so bad and began to enjoy my little outting.
SM /t's me "lol, u where the other whm?" Which I proceed to deny knowing what he's talking about. And goes off on a rant about how I'm not a friend and he doesnt ever want to talk to me again, calls me all sorts of names, and threatens me with the afor mentioned reprecussions for my actions. Am actually cleaning that up quite a bit, but that's irrelevant.
Here's the kicker to the story though. After SM is done abusing me in /t (long after I had left the Dunes btw) I simply reply "well if ur done now, u can simply add me to ur /blist and u wont ever hear from me again." To which he responds: "No, am not going to give u that satisfaction."
I'm sry, WTF?! LMAO. Can it be that you have so few friends that you would rather keep me on ur FL than put me on ur /blist? I didn't remove him off of my FL either just for one reason though: too lazy. (and because I found that last /t too funny).
Nvr spoke to him again, until I was begged by a friend to help him with a AU mission and SM happened to be in his pty. Which was made even funnier because I /wave @ SM in pty chat. and LOL. and he, didnt say a peep. :)
As for Gaurdiannnnnn, I think I forever scarred the child. Whenever I ran passed him in Jeuno, he /wave'd @ me. And I /wave'd right back with a /grin to follow and continue on my merry way.

Wow, I think I overdid it with all the details. And like I said before, I dont tend to do this type of things to ppl anyway. Just posting this to get a few lol's out of ppl. And maybe some wont feel that I'm too guilty since apparently Scaredmidget and Gaurdiannnnnn have already made the Kujata Blacklist forum either way. ^^;

Peace.
____________________________
A lazy <Insert job here> is a useless one.
Just my 2 cents.
#869 Jan 29 2008 at 3:51 AM Rating: Good
Sage
*
57 posts
Wow... You know, from all your gloating I'm really not sure who is the bigger jerk out of all of that.

I've had huge rants at people for being douchebags, but the way you handled that was with zero class.

Scaredmidget is a complete E-tard, I've kicked that moron out of a Linkshell before and he's full of big threatening words and no back up. I even ended up in a PT with him a couple months down the line and he just didn't say a **** word.

Edited, Jan 29th 2008 6:51am by Mayori
#870 Jan 29 2008 at 8:10 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
751 posts
Angeluzun,

So basically you came back and ruined the experience points for 5 people that did absolutely nothing to you in retaliation for the one person that was a jerk.

I've had that happen to me three times since I started playing, I'm in a good low level party with a PL and the leader kicks someone for EXTREMELY gimped gear, or because they are not holding their own or whatever reason. Then the person that got kicked goes and changes to omgithinkimleet job and comes back to trash our exp. I GM them and that is considered grief tactics, so you can get put in jail for it, which I hope you did. I have a feeling you were kicked for not holding your own, when I was in double WHM parties at the lower levels as a WHM I would nuke with banish or low level blm spells, and/or melee with a club. I was more than able to hold my own against most other jobs. I'm supposing that you may have not been doing that.

If Angeluzun not your in game name then I sure hope someone will post it here. I'll blist you to save myself the actual trouble of ever having to meet you...



Edited, Jan 29th 2008 11:24am by FFXISoldur
____________________________
Valefor
#871 Jan 29 2008 at 8:18 AM Rating: Default
*
179 posts
angeluzun...

your name sounds familiar somehow.

Can you reminds me a little on who you are?

Sry if i dont remember lol.. anyway you can always contact me in the game anytime

Celelove
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#872 Jan 29 2008 at 10:30 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,137 posts
Quote:
So basically you came back and ruined the experience points for 5 people that did absolutely nothing to you in retaliation for the one person that was a jerk.


I wouldnt be so quick to say this - although he did admit in his post it wasnt a shining moment of his.

If you witnissed someone being kicked from your pt because they were replaced by a pl (and come on, it seems pretty obvious), what would you do? I tell you what I would do, and what I have done in this rare instance - I would leave the party.

At least 4 of the other members were in the party when it happened, and they should have realized what was happening. Why would the guy leave without saying goodbye? Why would he come back with a higher lvl character? In short, what did these 4 members do in reaction to the asshat leader's actions? They did absolutely zilch.

The only true victim is the rep, imo.

A little dramatic for this instance, but the old saying "evil exists when good men do nothing" certainly rings true.

Edited, Jan 29th 2008 1:32pm by ManifestOfKujata
____________________________
Manifest, Valefor
BST/PLD/COR/BRD/WAR/THF/SMN/BLM/WHM 99
RDM/SCH/DNC/NIN/WAR/SAM/RNG 49
PUP 30, BLU 16

Maniken, Valefor
WHM/DRG/BRD/MNK/RDM/WAR/BLM 99
SCH/NIN/SAM/BST 49
BLU 16

Linkshell: ChaoticUnion

Sozu Rogberry(pre Thf Knife patch): 0/49 ><
#873 Jan 29 2008 at 11:07 AM Rating: Decent
*
179 posts
Quote:
"evil exists when good men do nothing"


true strike mani
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#874 Jan 29 2008 at 1:34 PM Rating: Decent
****
4,902 posts
nice addition mani

Quote:
btw ketrel, u still alive and well? it`s been a long time since i heard bout ya


yes I'm still lurking around yes I know its sad...Smiley: oyveySmiley: oyvey
____________________________
DRG FAQ
#875 Jan 30 2008 at 5:39 AM Rating: Default
*
179 posts
Quote:
I know its sad...


if at least you can have a better life without being imprissoned in this game. Nothing is sad. Besides, you are still allowed to post here and see what's going on in kujata.

____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#876 Jan 30 2008 at 1:43 PM Rating: Decent
17 posts
Mayori wrote:
from all your gloating

I apologize if it seemed like I was gloating. I thought I was simply telling a story.
Mayori wrote:
but the way you handled that was with zero class.

I think I already covered that with:
Quote:
I admit its not one of my proudest moments, actually it might just be the only time I ever did something like it to other players.
and:
Quote:
like I said before, I dont tend to do this type of things to ppl anyway.
Also ManifestofKujata said something that I think applies:
Quote:
he did admit in his post it wasnt a shining moment of his.


FFXISoldur wrote:
for EXTREMELY gimped gear, or because they are not holding their own or whatever reason.
Happy to say that I don't play lol-RMT style on ANY job that I've ever lvl'd. Not even close. As to the 'not holding [my] own' bit, I believe that is kind of hard to accomplish being that we were alternating turns on main healing each battle; one cures while one rests. And if at some point we both had near full mp after a battle, I wouldn't stand around and leech. I need divine and enfeeb. skill ups! So your assumption:
FFXISoldur wrote:
I'm supposing that you may have not been doing that.
is wrong. :(
FFXISoldur wrote:
get put in jail for it, which I hope you did.
No, didn't get put in jail. Have nvr even gotten a GM call telling me that I'm doing something wrong. (I did expect one on this particular instance but it didn't happen.) Oh, and I'm sorry you feel that I should have been thrown in jail for it too. :/ [Note: Not a smart @$$ remark btw ^^;]
FFXISoldur wrote:
If Angeluzun not your in game name then I sure hope someone will post it here. I'll blist you to save myself the actual trouble of ever having to meet you...
No need for someone else to post it, in-game name is Angeluzun. Umm, irdk what to say to that other than if you feel you have to /blist me for it, go right ahead. I'm not going to beg for you not to lol, everyone can do as they please with their own /blist. Other than that, all I have left to say to you is: your loss. ><

Thnx for the support Mani, Cele, and Ketrel. ^^
One last thought though.
ManifestofKujata wrote:
The only true victim is the rep, imo.
I think that I would have actually felt wrong doing what I did at the time had the rep been in the correct lvl range of the pty. In my experience, when one person is way below or way above a certain pty's lvl, they will usually tell the party that they feel they are gimping the party's xp. And that they will rather leave. I've done it, and alot of other ppl I've pty'd with have had that curtesy. It frustrated me that the ldr was claiming that I was gimping xp when I wasn't, that no one else said anything about his comment(maybe they missed it? that was what I first thought), and that they didn't say anything either perhaps when he invites someone way below pty lvl. All that aside the fact that all I asked for was 500more xp. lol. Someone might mention that I could of solo'd the last 500 xp since it wasn't alot, but really, who can solo xp on whm anyway specially at that lvl and specially after you've been booted from a pty. So all in all i didn't feel too bad for the rep.

...That was more than one more thought, I think. Lol.

Peace.

Edited, Jan 30th 2008 5:55pm by Angeluzun
____________________________
A lazy <Insert job here> is a useless one.
Just my 2 cents.
#877 Jan 30 2008 at 9:53 PM Rating: Decent
*
179 posts
angel

u still didn't reminded me on who you are and stuff

XD




Celelove
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#878 Jan 31 2008 at 7:29 AM Rating: Default
Sage
*
57 posts
Quote:
I think that I would have actually felt wrong doing what I did at the time had the rep been in the correct lvl range of the pty. In my experience, when one person is way below or way above a certain pty's lvl, they will usually tell the party that they feel they are gimping the party's xp. And that they will rather leave. I've done it, and alot of other ppl I've pty'd with have had that curtesy.


So despite the rep doing nothing wrong, not knowing about the situation, but having the wrong level, it was ok to come ruin it all for them anyway?

Did you think maybe the guy might have been seeking since forever to get a PT, maybe he's not as familiar with the game? We still do get new players and levelling up from dunes to even G.Citidel is a major pain with so few players levelling new jobs now.

I think that's a pretty poor attempt to excuse your actions; you may say that you're not proud of it, but I wouldn't put it past you to do it another time should it happen again.
#879 Jan 31 2008 at 10:11 AM Rating: Decent
17 posts
Just a quick post b/c I'm really late and i gtg lol. I ment to send you a private message Cele, since I don't think the Kujata Blacklist forum is really the place to post that kind of thing. ^^;

Bah, I still wont be able to post what I want to say, I gtg again.

Peace.


Edited, Jan 31st 2008 6:03pm by Angeluzun



Edited, Jan 31st 2008 6:15pm by Angeluzun
____________________________
A lazy <Insert job here> is a useless one.
Just my 2 cents.
#880 Feb 01 2008 at 11:51 AM Rating: Decent
17 posts
Alright, Mayori. Since your so ****-bent and passionate to make me look like a heartless *******, I'll tell you what I told SM and now FFXISoldur: just add me to your /blist. I won't mind, everyone can do as they please with thier /blist, and from the looks of it YOU'RE just trying to find excuses to add me to yours (and possibly even want to get other people to do the same). Let me show you why now I think your just out to get me.

Now, this is something I got a little LOL out of:
Mayori wrote:
not knowing about the situation[?]

Seriously, I dont think anyone is so dense as to see someone purposely doing something against a pty and not want to know wth is going on. Besides, like I said, the rest of the pty wasn't exactly oblivious to what was going on either.
Angeluzun wrote:
Originally, I had felt bad to dragging along all the DD's into it but then they began harrasing me and threatening me

That kinda throws your 'maybe he was a noob and didnt know any better and you probably just made a new player leave the game b/c you gave him a horrible experience' argument out the window, doesn't it?

That aside, I honestly don't see what this last post you made has anything to do with your original post, since the part you're quoting was meant for someone else.

And as to what I said being
Mayori wrote:
a pretty poor attempt to excuse your actions
, from what you quoted, that is not a poor excuse, that is fact. Have you purposefully stayed in a pty dispite knowing that you are too high or too low for that pty? Idk the answer to that but since you are here playing righteous as to who has wronged who, saying things like:
Mayori wrote:
I'm really not sure who is the bigger jerk out of all of that.
I have to assume you would have left the pty. But here you are, defending someone for not having left. So it's ok for someone else to do something you wouldn't do but I'm still a doushbag for doing something you wouldn't do. Lol. Hey, if you are going play righteous, please play properly and do leave your bias at the door.

Other than that, I'm glad you also came forward and said that you've
Mayori wrote:
had huge rants at people for being douchebags.
That's what you're doing now: ranting, going off on tangents about all the different possiblities as to why the lowest lvl DD didn't leave. Hopefully this puts an end to that. ^^
Glad to help,
Angeluzun.

Lol. Peace.
____________________________
A lazy <Insert job here> is a useless one.
Just my 2 cents.
#881 Feb 01 2008 at 4:24 PM Rating: Decent
*
179 posts
angel.. as far as i'm concerned, you don't have anything to apologize for anymore because you already told in your very first post that it wasnt really a great move to do the things you did... and these days.. i don't see alot of ppl acknowledging their mistakes and stuff and of course there will always be ppl who would use that opportunity to start and keep **** going.
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#882 Feb 03 2008 at 3:57 PM Rating: Good
Hmmm... I think it's safe to say that sometimes things happen to us that really push us over the edge because we know that we would never do something like that, and for the reason because we would never want that very thing done to us. That being said, I think we've all done things we aren't necessarily proud of because some has acted in just such a manner. What bugs me is that people do that crap over and over again all the time and don't care about anyone but themselves. I'm sure they're none too pleased when ppl do the same things to them. So I don't really care about Angeluzun's one-time stunt, although it could have been handled better (just my opinion though). What SM and Gaurdiannnnn do is all the time, and he's right about the rest of the party. If I'm in a party, whether I'm leader or not, if someone leaves suddenly and doesn't warp right away, I assume it's because he was kicked, and I'd want to find out why. If he was afk'in all the time or just sucking or complaining, i wouldn't bother, that'd be my only reason not to ask. So c'mon guys, give a little slack, not like anyone with any sense of pride or dignity would be happy about being kicked by a party like that.
And Angel...
Quote:
As for Gaurdiannnnnn, I think I forever scarred the child.

LOL that made my day!!
____________________________
Hay wey te cambio la voz!
Pues claro ¿que no ves que soy He-man? Soy mas macho baboso.

No sera caso hijo...¿que te gusta que te reampujen los frijoles?
#883 Feb 04 2008 at 6:11 PM Rating: Decent
*
179 posts
when Kujata drama will stop?

Edited, Feb 7th 2008 6:49pm by lacrusso
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#884 Feb 05 2008 at 6:10 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
*
57 posts
Wow, did you read anything I said to you or did you just decide to skim over my post and take in only the parts that made any sense to you?

Quote:
Seriously, I dont think anyone is so dense as to see someone purposely doing something against a pty and not want to know wth is going on. Besides, like I said, the rest of the pty wasn't exactly oblivious to what was going on either.


No, they are not, and prior to your coming back and being a humongous prick, the newcomer to the party probably had no idea what had ocurred before s/he joined. You can bet your *** that if someone turned up and started acting like a total jerk killing everything in sight that they'd end up asking. As stated above which you seem to love glossing over, you made a victim out of someone but won't take the responsibility for it and for someone not proud of their actions, you're making one **** of a crusade out of defending them.

Quote:
That kinda throws your 'maybe he was a noob and didnt know any better and you probably just made a new player leave the game b/c you gave him a horrible experience' argument out the window, doesn't it


Please quote exactly where I said that before you start making up ridiculous and outrageous retorts to pad out your argument.

Quote:
I have to assume you would have left the pty. But here you are, defending someone for not having left. So it's ok for someone else to do something you wouldn't do but I'm still a doushbag for doing something you wouldn't do. Lol. Hey, if you are going play righteous, please play properly and do leave your bias at the door.


You're saying the new rep should have left despite having no idea what transpired prior to you turning up again and wiping everything out? Are you for real?

Quote:
That's what you're doing now: ranting, going off on tangents about all the different possiblities as to why the lowest lvl DD didn't leave. Hopefully this puts an end to that. ^^


I "LOL'd" at that. Honestly, you seem to have no grasp of understanding here, you did a ******* thing to someone, stated that you weren't proud of it despite talking like it was one of the best things you did and are now defending it to the hilt. You refuse to see that by your childish actions you made at least one persons experience in that party an extremelly poor one, but then seem to think it's ok because they should have left immediately what with being the wrong level. Ergo you're an idiot.

By your own actions you might as well be Scaredmidget or Gaurdiannn because you acted as big of a douche as they did.



#885 Feb 05 2008 at 12:03 PM Rating: Decent
46 posts
Beryle. For being generally a psychotic, paranoid, hostile, tyrannical, perpetual-pms taru. She somehow can't come to believe that the reason members slowly leave her own linkshell is in anyway her fault.

Edited, Feb 5th 2008 3:08pm by Vanesco
____________________________
Vanesco
75 BLU | 75 SCH | 75 RNG | 75 PLD
Linkshell: RLAX Server: Cerberus
#886 Feb 05 2008 at 12:14 PM Rating: Default
*
62 posts
I'd like to add Overlordopacus to the list. As Kujata's premier noob, this guy likes to constantly run his mouth about how he's so great at his jobs he plays, how he's one of Kujata's best characters etc... yet he wipes to Genbu.

Also seen are 'casting stoneskin instead of sleepga' in ODS KS30, Wearing crimson gear full time on his RDM even when he's expected to main heal, and not owning an Errant Houppelande for hmp mode, despite it costing only 25k.

Various names given to him by his own linkshell include Wipeacus, Noobacus, Slowpac, Gimpacus etc. because he can't really do anything in game right. XD


Edited, Feb 5th 2008 11:03pm by TiggyWuff
____________________________
And that's how two people who love each other very very much make a welfare check... I mean baby.
#887 Feb 05 2008 at 2:17 PM Rating: Good
*
52 posts
Not a ban as much as a whiny comment. WHY AM I SEEING SO MANY WAR/WHMS ALL THE SUDDEN!?! a long time ago....Tarnest was one in Qufim...I asked him why and got this answer. 'I'm going to lvl Drg as my main, so i want both Whm and War lvled for it.'
____________________________
Bastok Rank 10
CoP Mission Done
ZM Ark Angels/Divine Might
ToAU Missions Done
WoTG Mission: Fire in the Hole

Drg 75. Sam 75, Pld 73, thf, war, nin, whm =37
#888 Feb 06 2008 at 12:48 AM Rating: Decent
*
50 posts
Hi. I'm Esdain of Kujata. Drop your scrocks and grab your socks.

...and if you ever even knew any of the Kujata all-stars then maybe you have heard of me. Mi lady, Beryle, is the most selflesf people that I've ever met. Black list her if get off on reading f'n lamesauce alla forums. (Who does that anymore. Most to wiki forums. Really. Better.) This woman has done nothing but help for the last four years. She's always been selfless. I'm Esdain of Kujata nd I approve this message.

~~~

Esy
#889 Feb 06 2008 at 4:58 AM Rating: Decent
*
179 posts
bah, i won't blist someone just because someone ask us to blist that person on alla forums.
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#890 Feb 08 2008 at 8:41 AM Rating: Excellent
8 posts
I second on the notion Beryle is the most selfless person I have met since I have been playing this game. Shame on Vanesco for dragging her name through the mud.
#891 Feb 08 2008 at 11:30 AM Rating: Decent
*
62 posts
I'll actually vouch for Vanesco. Beryle made sure to keep a small spat between he and I going for several weeks, and also made a point to tell me that I should be dedicating time to my ZMs on this char last fall instead of dealing with a RL issue with my spouse.

It IS pretty psychotic/domineering when you feel that your linkshell is more important than a person's real life.
____________________________
And that's how two people who love each other very very much make a welfare check... I mean baby.
#892 Feb 09 2008 at 12:49 AM Rating: Decent
17 posts
Mayori, I was going to continue this argument with you however it seems that I don't have to. Why? Simply because I can't continue to carry a conversation with a hypocrite--it's a logically daunting task. I'll send you a separate PM expanding a little on that last statement, which will hopefully help you gracefully bow out of this... morality crusade you enbarked on against me? (Ok, yes, I'm enjoying this now, lemme'lone XD)

Umm, just one last thing (sry, I can't help myself, and it doesn't matter really if you respond to this or not) but can you please explain how it is possible for someone to 'gloss over' something that they themselves said? Or better yet, how you can accuse me of 'skimming over' your post when your the one basing your whole argument on a quote that I have aleady said was not directed at you?

Anyway, I hope this is done.

Peace.

[Doesn't my lack of direct quotes on this post make look...lacking? Lol, just an after-thought.]
____________________________
A lazy <Insert job here> is a useless one.
Just my 2 cents.
#893 Feb 09 2008 at 3:54 AM Rating: Decent
12 posts
TuggyWiff wrote:
I'll actually vouch for Vanesco. Beryle made sure to keep a small spat between he and I going for several weeks,

OMG! This happened... WHEN?!?! OMG SIX MONTHS AGO?!? What dug you out of your hole, and for THIS, no less XD. Ha haha.. haha.
And, sure, this comes after Van kicked you and I defended you. Oh, how did I manage to keep the spat going? Oh do tell! And get your stories straight this time!

Next...

TuggyWiff wrote:
Also made a point to tell me that I should be dedicating time to my ZMs on this char last fall instead of dealing with a RL issue with my spouse.
(Haha... 'spouse'.. hahaha... hehe... haha...)

This load of 'crap' is what you can come up with? Come on now, tell it like it really happened and no more of your filthy lies, you 2(Kama and Vanesco)!(The REAL story)--> You threw a tantrum because the group I had gotten together (twice for your twink-***, even) wouldn't wait and you couldn't make it. Try again.

Better yet, go run along and play with each other, Kamatari and Vanesco. You guys have a nice love-hate relationship going. Keep the rest of Kujata out of it. Thanks.


Vanesco wrote:
Vanesco
75 Blu, 75 Rng
Linkshell: Lunar Cry Server: Kujata


Might want to change your sig, ol' boy. You're a bit behind the times.


Edited, Feb 9th 2008 7:23am by Beryle
____________________________
Gal. 4:16:
'Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?'
#894 Feb 09 2008 at 4:29 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
*
57 posts
angelzun wrote:
Some load of badly thought out feeble garbage


So basically that means you've got no argument left to structure and you're resorting to playing like I'm the one who did something wrong instead. Nice move.
#895 Feb 09 2008 at 5:48 AM Rating: Good
****
4,902 posts
Quote:
(Haha... 'spouse'.. hahaha... hehe... haha...)


He said he had a gf not a wife..

I called him a Kid yesterday and his defense was

"Then I started dating my GF 6 years ago???!?!?!?!"
does any one know what this means?
____________________________
DRG FAQ
#896 Feb 09 2008 at 8:23 AM Rating: Decent
*
179 posts
hmm no i don't understand
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#897 Feb 09 2008 at 1:55 PM Rating: Decent
I'm blacklisting everyone. yes, even me.
____________________________
Hay wey te cambio la voz!
Pues claro ¿que no ves que soy He-man? Soy mas macho baboso.

No sera caso hijo...¿que te gusta que te reampujen los frijoles?
#898 Feb 09 2008 at 2:17 PM Rating: Decent
*
179 posts
lol filthy

i won't blist u.. i like u...but...what's ur name in-game?
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#899 Feb 09 2008 at 9:35 PM Rating: Decent
17 posts
Mayori, you drop more fuel to my arguement everytime. Just stop lol! Before you claim I have no more arguements left to structure do me the favor of actually responding to anything I wrote directly at you, like I have been doing. Here's some of them:
Angeluzun wrote:
Have you purposefully stayed in a pty dispite knowing that you are too high or too low for that pty?[...] So it's ok for someone else to do something you wouldn't do but I'm still a douchebag for doing [it?]
Angeluzun wrote:
That aside, I honestly don't see what this last post you made has anything to do with your original post, since the part you're quoting was meant for someone else.
Your original post said I handled it with zero class, you were unsure who the bigger douche was, and somehow agreed with me that SM is full of threads and no action
Angeluzun wrote:
can you please explain how it is possible for someone to 'gloss over' something that they themselves said?

Angeluzun wrote:
how you can accuse me of 'skimming over' your post when your the one basing your whole argument on a quote that I have already said was not directed at you?

those two questions are on the post that you decided to make a mockery of, yet you still didn't find it worth your time to answer them.

Lastly, I mean c'mon are you really answering a question with a question on that second to last post?
And furthermore, do you fail to grasp the meaning of the term: tangents?
____________________________
A lazy <Insert job here> is a useless one.
Just my 2 cents.
#900 Feb 09 2008 at 9:48 PM Rating: Decent
*
179 posts
lol

Cheerleading every post about dramaqueens? lol this is a public forum and everyone is free to post whatever they want..and besides, you aren't better Mayori.. because you seem to always flame angeluzun everytime he try to explain something.

In my book, angeluzun have nothing to apologize for. And even if he does, he already said that he wasn't proud of his actions. and no i wasn't joking when i said something about: when the drama would stop.. and besides, i already got my answer: the drama will stop the day that SE decides to shutdown FFXI forever.
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#901 Feb 10 2008 at 5:21 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
*
57 posts
OK I'll reply to your PM here Angelzun.

Angeluzun wrote:
Lol deny it all you want but you are the only "Mayori" in GiveItATry. And you DO have or are LVL'ing BLM so irdk wtf you are trying to hide there. Also, I never said that it was YOU that did the 'sleepga-ing' which you made clear in your post but none-the-less you were the reason that your little group was there killing off that pty's exp mobs.


OK previous arguments aside, you are ABSOLUTELY wrong here. I don't even know of that LS but I'm pretty sure I could sit in a forum and say "Hey Angelzun you were such a jerk when you were in [insert linkshell name I saw earlier here]. **** I'll even change to my BLM level 1 in game just to shut you up about it. I don't care who you think that was, it wasn't me. The fact remains is that some of us don't do douchebag crap like that in game.

Oh and you know what; if you want to counter that with "oh maybe it was your WHM or RDM"; guess what, all level 1. Just so we can clear up even how close you are, what race am I and what is my main? (I'll give you a hint: most of that you could probably find out on these forums!).

Yes I did agree with you that SM was a huge idiot, that hardly means I have to agree with your actions does it.

Also because you contradict yourself every five seconds:

Quote:
I never said that it was YOU that did the 'sleepga-ing'


Yes you did:

Quote:
you AND them returned to sleepga all the mobs


please, please stop going back on everything you say before you make a reply.

You are trying WAY too hard now to be right that you cannot even conceive that you might actually be wrong - you won't even accept the possibility that you have the wrong person which you are going to be proven spectacularly wrong about. There is no argument to win here for you. The fact remains is that you did some jerky crap that I will never agree with and I believe strongly that you'd do it again.

Quote:
Keep blowing everything off that I say if it makes you feel better, but I can easily get someone that was there, who KNOWS you were there doing everything I have claimed that you were doing to come in and back up my statements.


Please do, I'm sure you could get someone to come lie for you too and make you feel better. I can get an entire linkshell full of people telling you that you're barking up the wrong tree. Honestly, get your facts 100% correct before you even start coming after me. There is a mithra in game called Mayoi and a Taru called Kayori who I am often told about because they have similar names to my own.

Quote:
Oh, and truelly I was waiting for this one:
Mayori wrote:
OK I read the first few lines and after I stopped laughing decided to reply.

Basically right there you admitted to doing something you accused me of:
Mayori wrote:
Wow, did you read anything I said to you or did you just decide to skim over my post and take in only the parts that made any sense to you?
Lol, just with that I'll go right ahead throw this right back at you, since it makes so much more sense here:
Mayori wrote:
Ergo you're an idiot.




Laughing at how stupid you were in your incorrect accusations whilst you were so enthusiastically thinking you had some 'dirt' on me is not an admission of your hilarious witch hunt. Ergo, you're still the biggest idiot I've encountered thus far.

Quote:
lol

Cheerleading every post about dramaqueens? lol this is a public forum and everyone is free to post whatever they want..and besides, you aren't better Mayori.. because you seem to always flame angeluzun everytime he try to explain something.


So you totally contradict yourself when you whine about when the server will be drama free don't you. I'm sorry but you can't have it both ways.

If Angelzun tried to explain better than making out like their actions were the best for the situation whilst feebly pretending that they weren't proud of it and continually back up their actions with a transparent argument I might just leave it alone.

What's even more hilarious is that they now think that I'm some douchebag in GC that apparently Sleepga'd a ton of mobs with a BLM I don't even have levelled. The fact that they are striving so hard to go on a huge witchunt furthermore proves what a despicable character Angelzun actually is.

Quote:
In my book, angeluzun have nothing to apologize for. And even if he does, he already said that he wasn't proud of his actions. and no i wasn't joking when i said something about: when the drama would stop.. and besides, i already got my answer: the drama will stop the day that SE decides to shutdown FFXI forever.


The drama will stop when you stop playing the game and no longer have to witness it or read about it; the fact that you weren't joking is just utterly shocking when you have started more than one drama thread in recent months. Might I also remind you that you weren't even allowed into Black Halo because of your actions - a linkshell it's practically impossible not to get entry into.

The worst part of this game is people acting like they are people they are not. I'd have more respect for you if you openly admitted you were a drama queen instead of pretending that you want it all to stop.


Edited, Feb 10th 2008 8:56am by Mayori
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 9 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (9)