Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Kujata BlackListFollow

#602 Mar 20 2007 at 5:37 PM Rating: Good
*
181 posts
Roughly, reading through the “Bobbyyy” posts, I can safely assume this is some one that majority of us know. And possibly on an Alt Toon do to some sort of effect that they either quit or left and was either burned or scorned.

As well, I’m 100% positive on the major reasons why, but have to troll through EP’s forums, cause I’m sure I think I know who might the person(s) truly could be.

But not sure on the names of who they are, reasons why I must troll EP forums.

The typing style is very similar to 2 out of 3 people, but not sure if it’s them, Sassy & Fidant might know who they are from the possible rejections into the LS, and not on the good notes of people being turned down, but the few that came in and wanted to be in and wanted this and that and refused to party with these people type of attitude.

But since I’m not positive I wont give out names on the thread to keep those who I have in mind save, and unnecessary attacks in the game.

But be assured that this “Bobbyyy” person is (acting possibly) between the ages of 12-14 years old with dramatic social issues that deal with possibly being molested/abused or traumatized as a child to act this way.
Though counting into the notes that this is a Troll, they could be trying to blow smoke out their ass, which leads to they are a possible “Borderline Personality Disorder” patient who suffers from a mild imbalance of being slightly attention deprived as a child.

But hey that’s what my Psych Minor says.
My Art Major says that this is a girl, who wishes they could afford a Nip/Tuck and drink with the guys.

**Edit: PAGE 13 BELONGS TO ME!**
Lucky13 (Do you need it?)


Edited, Mar 20th 2007 6:38pm by GlowNthaDark

**edit#2**
Just for the facts ”Bobbyyy” to really make or break a person’s image (Image is a company when the I is capital) is that you have to first make a wrong impression then after the 2nd & 3rd chance keep that wrong impression up and feed into it like what you are doing.

#1: you are on an Alt Toon feeding us lies with out butter or ice cream toppings, so naturally we will call BS on you.

#2: When asked who you are, you dodge the question faster then Allakhazam can scream after getting chest hairs pulled out.

#3: You haven’t given one valid point in any of your post(s) to make anybody empathize/sympathize with you once, which majority of Kujata either if they are pricks or not are very friendly people who care less about image and more about actions, on if its true and valid, or not.

#4: …enough said…





Edited, Mar 20th 2007 6:51pm by GlowNthaDark
____________________________
Quote:
Basically, from your post above (as everyone else here has said, you're a selfish little melee with a job that parties don't usually look for, that doesn't want to LFG.
You want to rush to 75 so you can gimp your way into an endgame LS and hope they'll give you drops so you don't have to buy anything.
Deal with it, LFG is part of the work to 75.
Good luck

#603 Mar 20 2007 at 8:35 PM Rating: Decent
2 posts
I have no idea who the **** is posting that I'm preying on people I think are girls and stealing gear/gil, but if you want to throw false accusations at me, say them to my face, you **** cowards. This post comes less that 24 hours after I asked somebody to stop saying negative things about people behind their backs.... gee, strange coincidence, isnt it. And btw, don't pose as Lusent if you're going to accuse me, he had nothing to do with any on this. Whoever is trying to soil my reputation, do the world a favor and **** grow up.
#604 Mar 20 2007 at 9:12 PM Rating: Good
**
401 posts
Nice to see im posted as a lvl1 RDM with smn sub... wtf? anyways not sure what game is getting played here with me "posting" blist info. Take care sorry about phantom poster Murphit.
____________________________




#605 Mar 20 2007 at 9:32 PM Rating: Excellent
**
831 posts
lol I've totally lost track of what's going on.

/confused
____________________________

Todays subliminal message is:


#606 Mar 20 2007 at 9:36 PM Rating: Decent
2 posts
Someone posing as Lusent came on here and threw completely false accustions at me to try and damage my reputation. That's all.
#607 Mar 21 2007 at 12:51 AM Rating: Good
***
1,342 posts
Quote:
Alcrerion and Midgard. Seems they like to prey on people they think are girls and try to cyber or get free gear/gil from then ignore you when you ask for it back.

This got slipped in and ignored for a bit, then responded to, which might've been the confusion there. >_>;

Not to mention, I find it odd; I'm aquainted with one of the players in question, definitely not the type for such questionable practices. Without any specifics, I find this rather hard to believe.
____________________________
Halvhir (l80 Paladin)
Calvhir (l80 Druid)
Aydeera (l80 Death Knight)


In Progress
Jasnah (41 mage), Vyerra (43 Shaman)
#608 Mar 25 2007 at 7:07 PM Rating: Default
11 posts
Quote:
We know enough: you're uneducated, childish, boring, and a liar. Your name hardly matters.


Your reply shows your weakness. face it. you people are so desparate on finding out who i am and the answer is right in your face lmao. xD

Quote:
Well unless you tell us, no, we dont know who exactly you are.
I personally don't think a person such as you would ever be considered a friend of mine. Maybe you thought I was your friend, because everyone is your friend (you know, since you're so special), but I don't believe I was at any time.


So your saying i should just let people walk all over me? If thats what you are saying then, everyone that opposes will have to suffer my "so called" childish personality.

Quote:
As for wishing I never do find out who you are? (wow, I cringed just writing that horribly malformed sentence just to follow Billy-bob-bo-bibbidy-bo's train of though)
You're right, I really hope I don't meet you in game, you're not even worth the effort of {/blist}ing (thankfully I'm at work right now, so bored to tears and willing to respond to a troll's sock, huzzah!).


HAHAHAHAHA you have met me before in game dozen of times. I can see you but, you cant see me. :)

Quote:
As well, I’m 100% positive on the major reasons why, but have to troll through EP’s forums, cause I’m sure I think I know who might the person(s) truly could be.

But not sure on the names of who they are, reasons why I must troll EP forums


Seems you on my case then anyone else w00t.
Quote:
#1: you are on an Alt Toon feeding us lies with out butter or ice cream toppings, so naturally we will call BS on you.

lies these may sound to you, but you wont relize it till you see it. soon you want to take those words back jerk :P

Quote:
#2: When asked who you are, you dodge the question faster then Allakhazam can scream after getting chest hairs pulled out.


That is classified information which means any questions that relates to asking who i am will be ignored. :P

Quote:
#3: You haven’t given one valid point in any of your post(s) to make anybody empathize/sympathize with you once, which majority of Kujata either if they are pricks or not are very friendly people who care less about image and more about actions, on if its true and valid, or not.


Does it matter for me to give you a point? I'ts not really hard to figure out from a person that experience accused crimes, and the people shouting Rumors on this forum that they never even played with the person in game. I'ts like i said, all they care is about themselselves.

#609 Mar 25 2007 at 10:34 PM Rating: Excellent
**
831 posts
Although it is pathetically obvious you are desperate for attention...noone cares who you are.
____________________________

Todays subliminal message is:


#610 Mar 26 2007 at 4:09 AM Rating: Default
*
181 posts
Quote:
But be assured that this “Bobbyyy” person is (acting possibly) between the ages of 12-14 years old with dramatic social issues that deal with possibly being molested/abused or traumatized as a child to act this way.
Though counting into the notes that this is a Troll, they could be trying to blow smoke out their ass, which leads to they are a possible “Borderline Personality Disorder” patient who suffers from a mild imbalance of being slightly attention deprived as a child.

But hey that’s what my Psych Minor says.
My Art Major says that this is a girl, who wishes they could afford a Nip/Tuck and drink with the guys.


Do note down that she did dodge this portion :P

but what are we talking about again? 1/2 doped up on pain meds... again... lol

/blist <right eye> who needs to have depth perseption newayz? :P
____________________________
Quote:
Basically, from your post above (as everyone else here has said, you're a selfish little melee with a job that parties don't usually look for, that doesn't want to LFG.
You want to rush to 75 so you can gimp your way into an endgame LS and hope they'll give you drops so you don't have to buy anything.
Deal with it, LFG is part of the work to 75.
Good luck

#611 Mar 26 2007 at 8:03 AM Rating: Decent
*
181 posts
What I find extremely hilarious about the aspects of how people act; mainly getting bent out of shape over the smallest suggestions to their own lies that they generate to try to make them look like a martyr.

For instance this thread was created to share the opinions of other on who they feel are player that have gone out of their way to ruin a small portion to a large portion of the game.
But even though many names do get defended by their friends or even themselves proves one fact.

That fact is thus; A player is a person behind that character, and that person is human, which like all humans are given the benefit that nobody has a good/great day all the time, as what makes this thread great is if you have read it all many old and new accounts will give this into effect on the first impression isn’t the most important one, it’s the possible accounts of the first 5minutes, then 15minutes, then 30minutes on how truly the player will react and possibly explain there actions.

But also what goes greatly unnoticed is the ones who have went out of their way to help others, or just the lead and try their damnedest to possible make sure something bad doesn’t happen. Even if a bad event did/does happen they get ignored and stuck left to watch LS members, PT members and even friends start the blame game.

But I do find this extremely sad, I mean just look at how its goes with the other thread, yeah there are more pages, but less explanations and less names over all.
Thus proving that many really careless about the good deeds then the bad deeds that have token place.

Insolently many other threads keep getting made that really should be placed with in this one that often tend to bump funny, helpful, insightful, threads down and get by passed. But though even though forums have trolls of every sort, many tend to defend the facts and try to force the trolls back, which I fall into this area as well because it’s human nature to defend your friends no matter how bogus the accusation truly are.

Thus; being that a game with constant human interaction I truly find entertaining and humorous, sad and very spiteful at the same time do to the extreme negative out looks with in the game.

With all that being said; All I suggest is that now before you decide to rip another person think about the situation and have you asked them if they are okay? Cause 9/10 times a good player builds a bad rep for having a bad day and logs on trying to calm down.

Which leads to this that if you have no facts, or proof, witnesses that where at the event who can easily obtain a /tell then you have no weight or reason to be in this thread posting, unless its actually to defend your name.

-Essence
____________________________
Quote:
Basically, from your post above (as everyone else here has said, you're a selfish little melee with a job that parties don't usually look for, that doesn't want to LFG.
You want to rush to 75 so you can gimp your way into an endgame LS and hope they'll give you drops so you don't have to buy anything.
Deal with it, LFG is part of the work to 75.
Good luck

#612 Mar 26 2007 at 1:26 PM Rating: Default
11 posts
I love you glow, you said it all man, thanks for understanding my point of view!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#613 Mar 26 2007 at 4:08 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
**
917 posts
Ess was ripping apart your point of view....
____________________________
John Locke wrote:
Where all is but dream, reasoning and arguments are of no use, truth and knowledge nothing.
#614 Mar 26 2007 at 4:48 PM Rating: Excellent
****
4,902 posts
idk if your wright about that essence. I had a bad day, I had a very bad day. I went into my ls and caused a **** load of drama a yelled and ranted and **** and **** and moaned and droped the shell. 2 hours laiter i got on to these vary same forums put up an appology and tryed to get to all the players I might have hurt or disrespected. So no its not just a bad day. Well this is how I see it any way.
____________________________
DRG FAQ
#615Bobbyyy, Posted: Mar 26 2007 at 6:22 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Haha, your just hating :P
#616 Mar 26 2007 at 7:32 PM Rating: Excellent
****
4,902 posts
Quote:


Haha, your just hating :P


you phail so hard.
____________________________
DRG FAQ
#617 Mar 27 2007 at 5:48 PM Rating: Decent
*
181 posts
Bobbyyy;
Sorry just got a phone call from God, he says sorry but the loan you took out of your life is over due.
I’m so sorry, I found you great and all, but it’s time to collect what was owed, and his friend Lewi V. is here to collect…
Or… there is an alterative way…
Run Bobbyyy, Run away, Run Far Away! Never Come Back, We’ll tell the children you where a great man… you stood tall and fought hard, I’m sure one of them will grow up to be a bigger man then you… We’ll make you proud…. But Run! Run Now!
____________________________
Quote:
Basically, from your post above (as everyone else here has said, you're a selfish little melee with a job that parties don't usually look for, that doesn't want to LFG.
You want to rush to 75 so you can gimp your way into an endgame LS and hope they'll give you drops so you don't have to buy anything.
Deal with it, LFG is part of the work to 75.
Good luck

#618 Mar 28 2007 at 6:16 AM Rating: Good
As stated when the thread started in 04', I could've swore this was a "Cool Kujatan" thread. Not a bash on ppl thread. And to start fresh, ALL of you who posted on here are cool in my book. Even you Bob!

[Aquamarine][/Aquamarine]
____________________________
God Speed

Kujata
LS: Emerald Axis
EST: March 2005


"If you don't support and stand behind your troops....please, feel free to stand infront of them" - YN2(SS)
#619 Mar 28 2007 at 6:16 AM Rating: Good
As stated when the thread started in 04', I could've swore this was a "Cool Kujatan" thread. Not a bash on ppl thread. And to start fresh, ALL of you who posted on here are cool in my book. Even you Bob!

God Speed
____________________________
God Speed

Kujata
LS: Emerald Axis
EST: March 2005


"If you don't support and stand behind your troops....please, feel free to stand infront of them" - YN2(SS)
#620 Mar 28 2007 at 7:17 AM Rating: Good
***
2,243 posts
I am pretty sure the KujataBlacklist thread has alway been a place for sharing information about people who have behaved in a socially unacceptable manner?

Perhaps you are confusing this thread with the CoolKujatan's one here?
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=45;mid=109262179189386537;num=712;page=1
____________________________
75 Bst,75 War,72 Thf,61 Pld,51 Rng,51 Blu,50 Drg,48 Cor,48 Rdm,42 Whm,42 Brd,40 Blm,38 Smn,37 Mnk,37 Nin,37 Sam,37 Drk,37 Pup,37 Dnc,37 Sch
Adventuring Fellow - 70
#621 Mar 28 2007 at 9:36 AM Rating: Good
Doh!

Bladestriker...you're Totally correct on that. I was in the wrong forum, on the wrong day at the wrong time. Please continue with your ppl bashing. I'll shut-up now and read the white-pages. Thanks again for correcting me cause heaven knows I don't want to be on your dooki list.

God Speed to you Blade...
____________________________
God Speed

Kujata
LS: Emerald Axis
EST: March 2005


"If you don't support and stand behind your troops....please, feel free to stand infront of them" - YN2(SS)
#622 Mar 28 2007 at 10:55 AM Rating: Good
***
2,243 posts
SirMarshall wrote:

God Speed to you Blade...


And to you as well SirMarshall, an obvious and understandable error!
____________________________
75 Bst,75 War,72 Thf,61 Pld,51 Rng,51 Blu,50 Drg,48 Cor,48 Rdm,42 Whm,42 Brd,40 Blm,38 Smn,37 Mnk,37 Nin,37 Sam,37 Drk,37 Pup,37 Dnc,37 Sch
Adventuring Fellow - 70
#623 Mar 29 2007 at 5:06 AM Rating: Good
Quote:
And to you as well SirMarshall, an obvious and understandable error!


/nod
____________________________
God Speed

Kujata
LS: Emerald Axis
EST: March 2005


"If you don't support and stand behind your troops....please, feel free to stand infront of them" - YN2(SS)
#624 May 26 2007 at 8:07 PM Rating: Decent
*
179 posts
well... let me introduce myself:

im Celelove.. leader of the social french LS called Darkmoon

actually, i have alot of friends..but also alot of ppl blisted..

the one i despise most on that list is someone named Demonito.

that guy is a complete jerk and it took me a full year to realize it:
heres the story, i met him like 1 year ago in a linkshell called Escaflowne: the former french ls with the leader known as Galia (a very hypocrit and despicable person with her irl boyfriend Santo always ready to kiss her **** anytime ><)

i was good friends with Demonito... he even joined me when i created Darkmoon so ppl will be rid of the tyranny that Galia and her boyfriend was putting on the ppl there. someday, i had a little **** with someone named Agmar.. i kicked him out of the ls because of a little bs and i was partly to blame...im not ashamed...it was only a little misunderstanding between me and him...

sooner or later...i always forgive ppl and allow them a second chance. So i took back Agmar in my linkshell.

But that guy..Demonito disagreed about this.. he called me a gutless coward and leaved my linkshell... after that...he apologize treating me like that and we stayed friends even if he werent in my ls anymore...

but one day..out of nowhere...he blisted me and he sended his rl friend named Mazoku to tell me all kind of **** about me..being an amateur compared to him because that guy had sea and sky b4 me... and the fact that he haves more time than me playing this game..because he never helps any1 except himself and im almost always busy to help the others...wether they r in my ls or not..

well... i didnt understanded why he acted so crappy like that...and even at this day..i still dont understand...everytime i try to figure out..he always flee me and saying that i am not worth of his attention..

and im like: WTF dammit? just because you used the others to help u out gives you the right to treat me like ****

anyway, i just wanted to let you know that this guy is nothing more than a **** coward and a big time jerk



well... if you need anything..contact me in-game. It will be my pleasure to chat with you XD

Cele
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#625 Jun 01 2007 at 11:49 PM Rating: Decent
5 posts
...lol... i thought Santo was gay... oh well anyways...well yeah i have 2 blist that i strongly dislike
Quasimodo-(not sure if he still plays)-asshole and u help the guy 1 time and its like ur the first person he ask for EVERYTHING...
Izura- lolizura talks like hes the **** but really is ****

<3 Chat filters
____________________________
...Athrin...
74~75whm
60ish brd
...Sirdotsalot ftw...
#626 Jun 04 2007 at 8:37 AM Rating: Decent
*
179 posts
i never heard the name of those 2 ppl b4
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#627 Jun 04 2007 at 4:49 PM Rating: Excellent
36 posts
Mysterio, think he was the only person to every make my Blacklist.
____________________________
(*) Blink (*)
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?29489
"We live in a world where the great cats, the great apes, the wolves, the bears, and all the other creatures of nature "humanity" all shame humanity.
#628 Jun 05 2007 at 1:55 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
****
4,357 posts
Hmmm... I had hoped not needing to post here. I'm still rather ticked off thinking about it.

These events happened earlier this week. I was in Castle Zvahl as PLD/RDM soloing some demons for a Coffer Key. Anxiously awaiting my retrieval of some Old Gauntlets for my BRD and maybe if i was lucky a Scroll of Mage's Ballad II from the coffer too, which the RMT had the monopoly on.

In any case, as i was fighting this anon mithra (Meowmeow) in thief gear walks up to me with a warrior friend. Sends me a blind invite in the middle of a battle. I decline. I did a /sea of the area, and with everyone being anon and half of them having Buttonbashed names, i didn't really feel like teaming up with any of them.

I defeat my demon, and i get a second invite. I decline and happily go on with the next monster. Then the first conversation takes place.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/Silverwolf_1985/FFXI/pol2007-05-3121-31-45-34.jpg

At this point i'm a little ticked off at the reaction i get, but figure the person simply had a bad day. They started voking and claiming everything i was going for, so i just ended up sitting back and cheered/cured a bit. They tell me they're leaving since they cleared the room, so i'm ok with that. Hoping i could get back to it once the monsters respawn.

An hour passes, and i was having fun. Got my scroll from the first coffer and even a random parrying skill up in there. So my day was rather good. I was fighting for a second coffer key when i get the following tells rubbed into my face from her Mule she logged into -.-

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/Silverwolf_1985/FFXI/pol2007-05-3123-20-47-84.jpg

Now, i've been courteous up to this point. But that just **** me off. I try to stay nice but end up blisting her and her mule at the end of the conversation. She finds out she isn't able to message me anymore and all through the next following hour, i have four to five other people send me tells about "She wanted me to say you're an asshole", "you're an idiot for not accepting", how i'm not a good/nice player and even some straight up heavy insults.

I blacklisted most of them, but that's just straight up harassment...

I had a nice little chat with a GM over this, who skimmed through my tells and simply tells me to keep on blacklisting them and how if it continued they'd look into it. -.-;

I'm hoping she just had a -really- bad day and needed to vent some steam.

____________________________
[XI] Surivere of Valefor
[XIV] Sir Surian Bedivere of Behemoth
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2401553/
#629 Jun 05 2007 at 7:56 AM Rating: Excellent
**
855 posts
I did the tier 1 assault with Meowmeow once, the Leujuam(sp) cleaning one. Even when we asked her not to (it wasnt her armband) she'd always run and open the chest before we could.

Which isnt necessarily a problem, lots of people do this, the real annoyance was that when we were done we asked her to go get the ???items appraised. She took her jolly sweet time not doing it, when finally she just disbanded from the pt.

The rest of us were sitting in the pt "wtf"-ing. We sent her /tells and her response was "I'm sorry, I dont trust any of you" and promptly told us that she got worthless items anyway.

:|

That was a good while ago though...another bad day?
____________________________
Name: Daus
Resident of the Kujata server
ZM/CoP/ToAU/Bastok10: Complete
RDM75/whm75/smn75/dnc48/sch45/blm38/37drk/37nin
[http://Daisy7.deviantart.com]

#630 Jun 05 2007 at 12:49 PM Rating: Good
****
4,902 posts
sounds like a real thunder ****
____________________________
DRG FAQ
#631 Jun 05 2007 at 3:02 PM Rating: Decent
2 posts
Hello my name is Galia is for answer to Celelove.

You say me here i am hypocryte and other insultes but you desired all time played whit me and santo and irl to you gived me phone call and you visiting me and my fianced here in quebec city. now WHO IS THE TRUE HYPOCRITING? for me is you Celelove.

You say all ppl in this game you the real girl for take big gift but you are just a little boy in man body. My reason for what i have quit FFXI (i have give my account to a friend) is because i not supported you baby crying all time and blisted all ppl who not desired played whit you. You have try so biggest time kill my french LS because you have never accepted i have out your fonction of officer. My really reason you out this fonction is your hypocriting motion when i haved take a vacation you haved kick so biggest many ppl and now you say to i haved for officer only quebec ppl (or for what i haved so better europeen ppl in officer?)

so if i look you face to face me watch out Marco i kick really you bigger head in your ass. I hate man who talk very bad to the all girl (in pass for Celelove the real all girls on this earth is just the **** go for one night and after go garbage same time for man).

Edited, Jun 5th 2007 7:07pm by Galiaffxi
____________________________
Mithra DRG75 quitted FFXI one year ago
#632 Jun 05 2007 at 4:46 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
1,463 posts
Quote:
(in pass for Celelove the real all girls on this earth is just the **** go for one night and after go garbage same time for man)

...?
____________________________
Currently: Gwenny @ Garuda (FFXI) (Transferred)
Formerly: Gwen @ Kujata (FFXI)
Formerly: Gwennie @ Gladden (LotR:O)

Krono, who hates me, wrote:
But you wouldn't know anything about letting go of the past, because you're a grudge-holding spawn of satan.
Duality, who is wrongfully persecuted, wrote:
Gwen is very mean-spirited. Not forgiving.
#633 Jun 06 2007 at 11:38 AM Rating: Decent
**
299 posts
/server jump

Galiaffxi wrote:
Hello my name is Galia is for answer to Celelove.

You say me here i am hypocryte and other insultes but you desired all time played whit me and santo and irl to you gived me phone call and you visiting me and my fianced here in quebec city. now WHO IS THE TRUE HYPOCRITING? for me is you Celelove.

You say all ppl in this game you the real girl for take big gift but you are just a little boy in man body. My reason for what i have quit FFXI (i have give my account to a friend) is because i not supported you baby crying all time and blisted all ppl who not desired played whit you. You have try so biggest time kill my french LS because you have never accepted i have out your fonction of officer. My really reason you out this fonction is your hypocriting motion when i haved take a vacation you haved kick so biggest many ppl and now you say to i haved for officer only quebec ppl (or for what i haved so better europeen ppl in officer?)

so if i look you face to face me watch out Marco i kick really you bigger head in your ass. I hate man who talk very bad to the all girl (in pass for Celelove the real all girls on this earth is just the **** go for one night and after go garbage same time for man).

Edited, Jun 5th 2007 7:07pm by Galiaffxi



Try typing this in your first language....
#634 Jun 06 2007 at 1:44 PM Rating: Default
2 posts
sorry for my bad english ok i say in french just for he

vas te faire voir Marco ses toi le criss d'hypocrite si je te croise face a face gaffe a toi je naccepte pas les cave dans ton genre qui tripais avec nous jusqua ce qu'ont quitte le jeu et maintenent tu nous salie envers tout le monde quelle imbecile tu fait. Et si tu arretais de parler des femme comme si ont etait toute des saloppe peu etre je taurais plus apprecier. tu me traite d'hypocrite mais ta pas eu le coeur a me dire en face ce que tu pense de moi et de santo donc regarde toi avant de dire quoi que ce soit car je risque detre hyper mechante.
____________________________
Mithra DRG75 quitted FFXI one year ago
#635 Jun 06 2007 at 7:58 PM Rating: Good
Sage
**
761 posts
That Meowmeow guy sounds like a jerk, but I couldn't help but giggle a little at the "tin man" comment (sorry Surian!) >_> <_<
____________________________
Linliel: Tarutaru - 75BRD/75WHM/75RNG -- current project 61SAM->75, 40 SCH->75
Crafts: Clothcraft (90+1), Alchemy (60)
Server: Kujata
Missions: Rank 9 Windurst | CoP complete | ZM complete | AU complete | WoG lol
Status: PhD submitted, moving to Belgium to take up new job end of June.
#636 Jun 06 2007 at 9:29 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
4,357 posts
I need to find a BLM so i can ask for a heart! \(¯-¯;)/
____________________________
[XI] Surivere of Valefor
[XIV] Sir Surian Bedivere of Behemoth
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2401553/
#637 Jun 07 2007 at 4:33 AM Rating: Good
**
299 posts
Galiaffxi wrote:
sorry for my bad english ok i say in french just for he

vas te faire voir Marco ses toi le criss d'hypocrite si je te croise face a face gaffe a toi je naccepte pas les cave dans ton genre qui tripais avec nous jusqua ce qu'ont quitte le jeu et maintenent tu nous salie envers tout le monde quelle imbecile tu fait. Et si tu arretais de parler des femme comme si ont etait toute des saloppe peu etre je taurais plus apprecier. tu me traite d'hypocrite mais ta pas eu le coeur a me dire en face ce que tu pense de moi et de santo donc regarde toi avant de dire quoi que ce soit car je risque detre hyper mechante.


"Sorry For my bad english, Ok I will say it in french just for him"

I can read french btw, so that was easier lol.
#638 Jun 11 2007 at 2:43 AM Rating: Excellent
13 posts
Hey, I made a thread about this, but heck, this one seems official!

ZEPP is a thief of bcnm drops. He stole my Mannequin body and has reportedly stolen Peacock Charms from others, although this was just spoken word, the guy seemed upset. Regardless of the PCC, he did steal my Mannequin Body (worth 400k at the time), granted not an excessive amount of gil, it was enough to upset me, as well as break my trust.

Also, upon realizing my subtle outrage, he blacklistd me. I do shout in whitegate from time to time about it, hopefully saving people from him. Stay away, he's no good, he's a thief, and an all-around bad guy.
#639 Jun 18 2007 at 12:35 PM Rating: Good
*
179 posts
lol Galia

you really make me laugh XD

i have a big list of people who hates you for what you have did.

you are the one that uses the others..not me.. im here to enjoy that game and when someone needs help for anything, i help...

yes, you guys are hypocrit.. and you **** damn know it.

i was always the **** who gladly come to see you guys and what i got in return?:

-calling me only to lend you guys money to play World of Warcraft
-having me to sleep on a concrete floor when I PAID to come and help u guys moving to another place
-always threat the ppl in escaflowne to kick them when they were talking about football

so SHUT THE **** HELL UP and assume the fact that u 2 r nothing but hypocrits

oh yea...i almost forgot to say this: when do you intend to pay back steeve for the money he lended to you guys to install internet from videotron because u and ur **** husband screwed bell?

so... you should ask urself a question: who is the real jerk? thats the 2 of u dammit

YOU BETRAYED MY FRIENDSHIP...YOU ALWAYS TREATED ME LIKE ****

btw i dont blist ppl unless there's a **** good reason

so u guys just go **** urself >< and never EVER call me again,.. im done helping ur **** to pay for WoW and to do whatever u want me to do...

Celelove
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#640 Jun 18 2007 at 12:42 PM Rating: Good
*
179 posts
lol.. 1 last thing Galia

the only person i kicked out of a linkshell is Brutejames..

and it was in DARKMOON because every1 wanted him out.

In escaflowne...i never kicked anybody out..and yea..i was disappointed that u removed my pearlsack... that was uncalled for... but i never tryed to destroy ur **** linkshell

everyone in that linkshell was sick of you.. and when u ABANDONED them.. i decided to take the lead...and at this day... everyone is happy in Darkmoon.

so stop being a **** victim about who did crappy things to you.. we all have our demons and stuff...

btw if ppl respects me..its because i earned their respect by being there with them.

you really disappoint me...i thought u guys were nice..i was totally wrong. U were only there to use me... but not just me..but alot of ppl too.

good bye
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#641 Jun 18 2007 at 1:53 PM Rating: Excellent
****
4,902 posts
now im just im impartial observer but it seems to me you allowed yourself to be treated like ****

Quote:
-calling me only to lend you guys money to play World of Warcraft
-having me to sleep on a concrete floor when I PAID to come and help u guys moving to another place
-always threat the ppl in escaflowne to kick them when they were talking about football


they didn't force you to do any of this stuff. So how can you be mad. They have apparently always treated you like **** what makes this time any different? What inspired you to go all crazy?
____________________________
DRG FAQ
#642 Jun 18 2007 at 2:37 PM Rating: Good
*
179 posts
bah... i will admit that i made a mistake.

because i had trust in them... i wasn't paying attention to the rest...

well...at least i learned my lesson and i'm gonna move on.. that's it

____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#643 Jun 18 2007 at 9:34 PM Rating: Decent
*
179 posts
lol yea...i kinda allowed myself to be treated like **** because i was trusting them too **** well and never would have believed that they would do such a thing.

sometime... this game is poison.. and there's no way that you can change bad ppl.

en passant Galia... tu disais que tu deviendrais super mechante.. ben regarde..ca me fait pas peur du tout. et puis..moi au moins g pas voler 160$ a Steeve^^

lemme translate: btw galia.. u said that u would become very mad, look, im not scared at all. and.. at least i never robbed Steeve of 160$^^

anyway... i will stop here.. its time to move on and make new friends.

Celelove
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#644 Jun 24 2007 at 1:18 PM Rating: Good
*
165 posts
Davidmelendez: Been on my /blist for a very long time, so long in fact that I cannot remember the exact circumstances of how he ended up thus banished. But, his stupidity has been ably demonstrated on these very boards by the idiot himself so 'nuff said.

Terico: total knobhead. One of those fools who thinks every word out of her/his mouth is a gem of wisdom but is almost always drivel. Someone needs to take her/his keyboard away.

Yaoli: involved in some bcnm shenanigans a while back. Been said before but deserves reiteration, AVOID PICK UP PARTIES FOR BCNMS!

There are more people listed on my /blist but my blasted memory refuses to regurgitate the reasons or circumstances.

I know that some are on there simply for excessive shouting in Whitegate but the others are a mystery so I will not list their names until/if I recall their crimes against me ^^
____________________________
Click here

haha sucker...

Only dead fish go with the flow.
#645 Jul 07 2007 at 1:00 AM Rating: Decent
*
179 posts
yea, sometime i blist ppl who spams like **** in whitegate, but 2 months later.. i always removes them from blist because i don't even remember why they were there in the first place... but for the ones that i clearly remember why i blisted them? well, they belongs to be there forever... unless i have a change of mind and i decide to forgive them and gives them a second chance... in my mind, everyone deserves a second chance..

Celelove

____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#646 Jul 14 2007 at 12:28 PM Rating: Good
One day, you'll have a bad day too. Find yourself coked up in a Chrysler 300 with a transvestite in the front and Eddy Murphy in the back.


/blist add everyone

O=D

I really couldn't resist. But on a serious note, be reasonable in blacklisting people. The world is too small to hate everybody forever, there won't be anyone left eventually.

I still think this thread should be reformed or deleted, no other server has anything like this on it.

Edited, Jul 14th 2007 4:44pm by Christiansands
#647 Jul 15 2007 at 9:38 AM Rating: Decent
*
179 posts
yes, you are right, now that i come to think of it.

if i would blist only the ppl that hates me, i guess it would be almost empty
and allows the others that **** me off a second chance because like this game, rl can be a bytch and everyone have their own problems and bad days and stuff.

i wish that everyone can understand each other so we can play this game in peace, but im wishing for too much because they will always have troublemakers everyone that want to put chaos and hatred.

Celelove
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
#648 Jul 15 2007 at 9:48 PM Rating: Good
15 posts
Finaly, some human compassion.
#649 Jul 17 2007 at 6:59 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
751 posts
Welcome to my blacklist Taishiro

You are a jerk and can join the only other person on my blacklist, davidmelendez
____________________________
Valefor
#650 Jul 23 2007 at 11:33 PM Rating: Decent
13 posts
Hmm, I also had trouble with Meowmeow. He isn't a very nice player, and at one point in time I got along with him so i /befriended him. Then meowmeow gave me trouble and spammed me in messages after I blisted hi m& his mules. Meowmeow continued to make serveral mules to attempt to annoy me(gayori,etc,etc,etc). =D Oh well, meowmeow is really a horrible player can only just ignore people like that. Oneday, several people on my ls listed people on their blist and Meowmeow was on 1/2 my LSes blist...
#651 Jul 27 2007 at 3:42 PM Rating: Decent
*
179 posts
demonito and orihimme r now in my blist

reason: they r both immature and love to pick up fights only to put **** where there's none

Celelove
____________________________
Leader of Darkmoon
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 8 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (8)