Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

From "Azn"Follow

#1 May 03 2007 at 9:16 AM Rating: Decent
**
299 posts
Quote:
No. Traded... I don't need to buy or sell accounts. I have a real life job here in Chicago. You should come by some time and have a drink ^^It's what I do sometimes with friends I meet socially.

If the rep or server isn't for me, I just leave. I don't buy gil, but I have bough an account once. Just not on this server... The way I obtain accounts are from the RMT sites simply by coning them and letting them know that it is not within their rights to sell an account because it's rightfully owned to the public players and property of Square Enix. They cannot press charges because of the evidence I hold against them and for the fact I am only using it for game play.

I played many accounts and helped many out there. I was never greedy for gil/items, or things expected to be done. I do what I do best for the Ls, my friends, and others who need me. I'm not selfish, which therefore I return the favor in my satisfaction in owning an account.

But you do feel the same don't you? Shouldn't an account go to a experianced player and not in the hands of rmt/black market?
Seems fair enough. I never sent him IP key logger, it was an IP tracker from AIM stealr (google it).

Btw...I can not believe that moron just said I threatened someone to kill someone... Honest to god, I would never go so low into making up such things hurting a human being...I don't even have the heart to hurt someone intentionally when I train in my weekly martail arts trainnig. Come on...I've never make things up about someone else when people piss me off... All I did was telling him to rephrase his post earlier for him accusing me of someone else being a child internet kidnapper.


Report his ass to this thread: http://www.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=3
That is the user feed back where you can post and place link of the problem or wanting something to be done at your request. Just let them know he is repeating or necro posting threads.

Good luck and happy playing with your server. I wish I can return, but I feel that Odin server will always be my home. Hehehe.
--------------------


was asked to post this so here it is, looks like he going back to odin. gl
#2 May 03 2007 at 9:50 AM Rating: Default
1 post
Thank you respectedly posting my pm.

Hello all. I am the controler (or was) on Azn. Azn quitted the game. which he gave me his char for the one I gave him. I have his email that most people are familar by azn ---@yahoo.com or msn ect ( will not post it here for his privacy because his close friends are familar with his email adress).

I did not buy this account nor sold it when I left. I left because it had some GM strikes on it I wasn't aware of and after given strike and of course any further strikes may or may not close the account, so I "gave" it away.

Now for the most part in my time here, I have helped along the way of inside and outside people of Ifrit. Not only that, but I alsoput some effort in helping the Ls. No gil, no items, and no issues were caused other than but Spqr and acks themselves. Now, I understand some of you think I have caused some problems with these particular Ls's, but I have my reasons and I will state them:

Spqr rejected me from joining the Ls because they knew that azn himself was sold away and that the leader would ignore me completly. They mocked and I mocked them back until I blisted them. Regarding the Sozu NM camp that time, one of them mocked me for mpk'ing a gil seller. I don't remember off hand the person's name, but his coments were "Lol. Like mpk'ing makes you any better than being an account buyer", so I punished him by returning the favor to him. The refrerence can be asked by Mirza. After the incident happened, Mirza told me not to do it again, and I never did ever again. I appologized and of course ignored them, but occasionally they would annoy me on shout.

Now...regarding Acks ...as I like to call them Hacks, they are noted to be cheat hackers along with rumored Atari LS. Atari Ls aren't hackers to my knowledge of experiance with them, they seem good people, but acks had some doubtful people during HNM camp we tried to do in Cape Terigan. One of them moved quite fast maining Drk (without items used or thf sub'd) and many witnissed this.

Jarmarious & Escaflone are probably the most worst and perhaps childish people I have ever met. These people are fested with greed and completly rude. Escaflone tried to convice me at one point to demand being leader to do BCNM 60 run, but because of so many stories I have heard not trusting him/her, I did not agree, so he/she made a fight with me in shout and in tell. As for Jarmarious, he cannot follow rules or respect the decisions made by Ls leaders.

He constantly feels as if when someone says no there there's a mental break down with this person. I don't even know the person and he's trying to get me under my skin, especially here on the boards. He accused me of a known character on the news to be a child internet molestor. When I read his post, all I did was asked him to rephrase his post nicely. But instead, he thought I was against him. I reported him, which the admin will be held responsible.

Regarding the admins, they have given me a hard time so many times. They have never given me the doubt of explaining me how to deal with the users regarding my first time use in allakhazam boards. Instead, they just backed off and observed to ban and ignore. It's possible that they like their "known" user because they paid their premium fee.

Also...I find it incrediblly emo they think can press charges for "dirty" links and so called IP loggers that don't belong to me, were used given to those morons from Caitsith. The authorities simply told me not to do it again, I appologized and promised not to do it again. IP tackers are different from keyloggers. IP trackers are allowed to be used only by means of certain limits within our rights. I tracked his IP and reported him, none less. If every person committed a violation in this site, then everyone would be pressed charged, so I'm still waitin for admins to press charges.

Anways...Since I was roughly accused of bought gil here...I would like you to look at my very thread of obtaining THief knife (before update nuked it): http://www.iconls.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=56

This is called dedication, pride, happy enough to burst into tears. The countless hours put into dedication paid off and people were jealous. I hope everyone understans my point of view and my own reasons. I do not cause such circumstances without a reasons.

Good luck to all Ifrit players. I enjoyed my time and helping those that needed my help. The help of others will always be a priceless experiance than the morons here being greedy.

/salute

Edit: To Jarmarious, I hope you're reading this so read it well. To accuse someone of a real life crime is perhaps one of the most lamest thing to do. You're among one of many morons to act like a foolish highschool girl to make up such rumors. You're not even in a endgame Ls, not to mention one of your Ls's don't even respect you. And hey...I was in a endgame Ls just being honest to them and kept my promise, which they see through it that I kept my end of the bargain. I sincerly hope you get banned. IF my friends ever heard you talked like this infront of me saying those ill manered things, they would laugh their ass's off and think you're a moron.

Oh yeah...learn to speak proper english when you're talking. Proper formalities often veiws your impression.

Edit for Ifrit: That last PM sent to To Jarmarious wasn't regarding Ifrit. It was regarding Caitsith morons. I just don't want people to misunderstand the situation.

Oh yeah.. For all those wanting to add flamers that are annoying or wanting to see my history, feel free to look here at: http://wyred.nu/lolfeiwong/

Also, check out my cooking thread ^.~ :http://forums.ffxiclopedia.org/viewtopic.php?t=3378&start=0

The images of Final Fantasy XI materials belong to Square Enix and all rights reserved. The character list & biography is not being used in any way other than profiles of RPG (Role Playing Games) players online and nothing else. This site is only being used as a character faq guide regarding Final Fantasy XI players's behavior, which is legally my right to express my facts and opinions of free speech. I do not condone of RMT (Real money Trade) of digital fragmets belonging to Square Enix. The Ad's links shown here are auto searched on google, for they do not belong to me nor do I promote these ad's. The character links above belong to http://www.allakhazam.com/, for they are not being expressed as Ad's other only but character profiles.


© 2007 wyred.nu/lolfeiwong. All Rights Reserved.



Edited, May 3rd 2007 2:13pm by Xuanwu
#3 May 03 2007 at 11:57 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,817 posts
Xuanwu wrote:
Thank you respectedly posting my pm.

Hello all. I am the controler (or was) on Azn. Azn quitted the game. which he gave me his char for the one I gave him. I have his email that most people are familar by azn ---@yahoo.com or msn ect ( will not post it here for his privacy because his close friends are familar with his email adress).

I did not buy this account nor sold it when I left. I left because it had some GM strikes on it I wasn't aware of and after given strike and of course any further strikes may or may not close the account, so I "gave" it away.

Now for the most part in my time here, I have helped along the way of inside and outside people of Ifrit. Not only that, but I alsoput some effort in helping the Ls. No gil, no items, and no issues were caused other than but Spqr and acks themselves. Now, I understand some of you think I have caused some problems with these particular Ls's, but I have my reasons and I will state them:

Spqr rejected me from joining the Ls because they knew that azn himself was sold away and that the leader would ignore me completly. They mocked and I mocked them back until I blisted them. Regarding the Sozu NM camp that time, one of them mocked me for mpk'ing a gil seller. I don't remember off hand the person's name, but his coments were "Lol. Like mpk'ing makes you any better than being an account buyer", so I punished him by returning the favor to him. The refrerence can be asked by Mirza. After the incident happened, Mirza told me not to do it again, and I never did ever again. I appologized and of course ignored them, but occasionally they would annoy me on shout.

Now...regarding Acks ...as I like to call them Hacks, they are noted to be cheat hackers along with rumored Atari LS. Atari Ls aren't hackers to my knowledge of experiance with them, they seem good people, but acks had some doubtful people during HNM camp we tried to do in Cape Terigan. One of them moved quite fast maining Drk (without items used or thf sub'd) and many witnissed this.

Jarmarious & Escaflone are probably the most worst and perhaps childish people I have ever met. These people are fested with greed and completly rude. Escaflone tried to convice me at one point to demand being leader to do BCNM 60 run, but because of so many stories I have heard not trusting him/her, I did not agree, so he/she made a fight with me in shout and in tell. As for Jarmarious, he cannot follow rules or respect the decisions made by Ls leaders.

He constantly feels as if when someone says no there there's a mental break down with this person. I don't even know the person and he's trying to get me under my skin, especially here on the boards. He accused me of a known character on the news to be a child internet molestor. When I read his post, all I did was asked him to rephrase his post nicely. But instead, he thought I was against him. I reported him, which the admin will be held responsible.

Regarding the admins, they have given me a hard time so many times. They have never given me the doubt of explaining me how to deal with the users regarding my first time use in allakhazam boards. Instead, they just backed off and observed to ban and ignore. It's possible that they like their "known" user because they paid their premium fee.

Also...I find it incrediblly emo they think can press charges for "dirty" links and so called IP loggers that don't belong to me, were used given to those morons from Caitsith. The authorities simply told me not to do it again, I appologized and promised not to do it again. IP tackers are different from keyloggers. IP trackers are allowed to be used only by means of certain limits within our rights. I tracked his IP and reported him, none less. If every person committed a violation in this site, then everyone would be pressed charged, so I'm still waitin for admins to press charges.

Anways...Since I was roughly accused of bought gil here...I would like you to look at my very thread of obtaining THief knife (before update nuked it): http://www.iconls.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=56

This is called dedication, pride, happy enough to burst into tears. The countless hours put into dedication paid off and people were jealous. I hope everyone understans my point of view and my own reasons. I do not cause such circumstances without a reasons.

Good luck to all Ifrit players. I enjoyed my time and helping those that needed my help. The help of others will always be a priceless experiance than the morons here being greedy.

/salute

Edit: To Jarmarious, I hope you're reading this so read it well. To accuse someone of a real life crime is perhaps one of the most lamest thing to do. You're among one of many morons to act like a foolish highschool girl to make up such rumors. You're not even in a endgame Ls, not to mention one of your Ls's don't even respect you. And hey...I was in a endgame Ls just being honest to them and kept my promise, which they see through it that I kept my end of the bargain. I sincerly hope you get banned. IF my friends ever heard you talked like this infront of me saying those ill manered things, they would laugh their ass's off and think you're a moron.

Oh yeah...learn to speak proper english when you're talking. Proper formalities often veiws your impression.

Edit for Ifrit: That last PM sent to To Jarmarious wasn't regarding Ifrit. It was regarding Caitsith morons. I just don't want people to misunderstand the situation.

Oh yeah.. For all those wanting to add flamers that are annoying or wanting to see my history, feel free to look here at: http://wyred.nu/lolfeiwong/

Also, check out my cooking thread ^.~ :http://forums.ffxiclopedia.org/viewtopic.php?t=3378&start=0

The images of Final Fantasy XI materials belong to Square Enix and all rights reserved. The character list & biography is not being used in any way other than profiles of RPG (Role Playing Games) players online and nothing else. This site is only being used as a character faq guide regarding Final Fantasy XI players's behavior, which is legally my right to express my facts and opinions of free speech. I do not condone of RMT (Real money Trade) of digital fragmets belonging to Square Enix. The Ad's links shown here are auto searched on google, for they do not belong to me nor do I promote these ad's. The character links above belong to http://www.allakhazam.com/, for they are not being expressed as Ad's other only but character profiles.


© 2007 wyred.nu/lolfeiwong. All Rights Reserved.

Quite the wall 'o text there. This guy sounds like another nut-job who's going to pull out guns and start shooting people out of the blue.

Anyway, this cracked me up:
Quote:
Oh yeah...learn to speak proper english when you're talking. Proper formalities often veiws your impression.

HUH? Lawlz...
____________________________
FFXI:
Fhqwghads - Galka - 75NIN/75DRK/75SAM/75MNK - Ifrit Server- Rank 10 - ZM Done - COP done
Too many merits to list, too many subjobs to list...
Trogdoor - Tarutaru - 75BLM/50BRD/41WHM - Ifrit Server- Rank 6 - ZM Done
#4 May 03 2007 at 12:17 PM Rating: Good
***
2,234 posts
Godraiden/Azn/Feiwong-ding-dong/whatever account the dipstick buys next wrote:
I live in an imaginary world where everything I say and do is completely justified. It's a matter of perception. I am a golden god, and it's a damn shame that everyone else in the world can't perceive me that way!

I've never done anything wrong, although sometimes people can't see that what I do is for their own good and I never actually did anything bad! I acted in a perfectly acceptable manner in retaliation to being flamed by people that have no idea just how emminent my greatness is!

Even the admins of this extremly popular and succesful website do not know how to behold me in all my glorious radiance! For if they only did exactly what I wanted them to do, instead of letting the unwashed masses sully my name with reckless flaming, they too would welcomed in my Great Kingdom of Me.

Hark, mortals! Behold my shiny countenance and quiver with joy! I, Feiwong-ding-dong, have come to bless you with the knowledge of the proper way to act towards me! Believe everything that I say. Do not pay attention to sensibility or logic; do not believe an authority figure if they tell you that something I may have did was illegal!

By the soul of my dirty diaper, I am the true innocent! All of you are the sinners!

MOMMY GIVE ME BACK MY POWER RANGER TOYS! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!





woot.
____________________________
I am the cancer that is killing =10.

Bud Light /salutes you, Mellowy!
#5 May 03 2007 at 8:03 PM Rating: Default
*
216 posts
Yup, I sure did a BCNM with you........(Read on)

First time I met you, or talked about you. Was from information from Ulgokiem.

I asked you a simple question, then you retaliated telling me to more or less @#%^ off. LOL ...Okay...

Then you spam me /flist invites because you wanted to be a "friend". You said sorry to me, then when later I told you off. You got mad. Remember the /shout fight that happened about you trying to rip people off for a THF Knife?

Second encounter I had with you, was in the Temple. You kept on MPKing everyone(I was one of the people that died during this); with the Berry NM BLM that pops for a mission. Again...not a good impression. I warp. Moving on...

Ulgokiem /tells me spamming about random crap how he makes gil and how I suck at it, then says "LOL" and tells me about your Account being sold. LAWL Again...

LASTLY...and not the least... The whole server can back me up when I say this:

Yes, I can be childish at times(Okay, alot but I've calmed down lately -.0), HOWEVER...If I hate you-there is no way in hell I'll do such things as a mission, or BCNM with you for that matter. NOR would I do something with you less I was leader. I won't have people like you ninjalot a item. I am very picky/concerned everyone will @#%^ me over, because I am just that way. My way, or no way.

You got one part right. About me being childish at times, and wanting to be leader. But I have never did a BCNM with you because of the first impression you gave me, along with the spamming of several friends. If I can say anything, you Sir...are more full of bullsh*t then I could wish to be full of.

"You're so full of sh*t yer eyes turning brown!" -My Dad

EDIT: If I remember right, in Jarmarious' thread..you posted a PM you sent him threatening to come to his place, or asking him to come to yours...to "OMGWTFBBQ Martial arts pwn you-kill you beat you up omgs!"

Just a note: Takes least four years top gain a status belt in martial arts by the way. Let alone a Black Belt IRL like you claim you have. You was not even in the army for how long it takes to claim 1 status belt, and by your incoherent stupidity...doubt the army would even allow you in...afraid you might go all ADD and BAM shoot someone because you went hyper and thought it was fun. LOL

Edited, May 4th 2007 12:07am by Escaflone

Edited, May 4th 2007 12:08am by Escaflone
____________________________
[img]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9228/escaflonemn1.gif[/img]
#6 May 03 2007 at 8:27 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
117 posts
Quote:
Yup, I sure did a BCNM with you........(Read on)

First time I met you, or talked about you. Was from information from Ulgokiem.


I lol'd hard enough feeling more potential drama at this point. Esca associating with Ulgokiem?....Let me grab a donut while Karly grabs a rope for Esca to hang himself with for even posting. And if you can't figure why Esca, you may very well see in a few posts.
#7 May 03 2007 at 9:13 PM Rating: Default
*
216 posts
If you read the rest of the post, you'll see why/how i got the info from him. He likes to brag to anyone he can, he doesnt like me-so what better way to shove it in my face that he is so-called better then me? lol Only after he's done bragging does he spam me with drama on the server that he lol's about. "Wow man I synthed all this crap and making a sh*tload off it, hows your alchemy for you? LOL" "OMG Azn is RMT he used to be in atarii LOL, what a @#%^ing chink" "ok.." "wEEnis go away lol byyeee!"

Only one trying to make potential drama here...is you.

EDIT and a fyi: Me and Karly seem to be on good ends with each other. Just a fyi... I won't post here anymore to my promise I made a few months ago to ignore people like you. I have improved my status(as in making due with people that hate me, and making ends meet of trying to make friends with them, and being less provakative/annoying in shout) on Ifrit because of it. I don't need to sppam posts to you ruining it. Have a good day.

Edited, May 4th 2007 1:17am by Escaflone
____________________________
[img]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9228/escaflonemn1.gif[/img]
#8 May 03 2007 at 9:20 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
I can't hold any enmity towards Esca. I gave him a clean slate whenever he turned a new leaf over on us, and so far he's been nothing but nice, reasonable and helpful. Not gonna be mean unless someone obviously is asking or deserving of it.

However...the person responisble for the past ownership of Azn, and who is constantly harassing everyone on Alla has been threatened with a suit, so that fits my defintion of: "Pwned". If it wasn't a one-sided affair from the get-go, it is now.
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#9 May 04 2007 at 12:01 AM Rating: Default
*
134 posts
Quote:
Oh yeah...learn to speak proper english when you're talking. Proper formalities often veiws your impression.

When you can not spell correctly, you have room to talk. I have proper english enough as it is. If you're too stupid to understand it, that is your problem.

If you want to talk about english and grammar, I can nicely correct several spelling/grammar errors in your recent post.

Quote:
You're not even in a endgame Ls, not to mention one of your Ls's don't even respect you.


This is funny. I found it real funny. Before you make assumtions please tell me what endgame LS I am/was in; that "Dislikes" me. I am one of the most loyal/was most loyal in the LS I was in before I quit the game 10 months back. Tell me who these so called people that don't respect me, tell me the LS I was/were in. Then maybe your comment would be of value to your words. Till then this is ignored.

Quote:
You're among one of many morons to act like a foolish highschool girl to make up such rumors.


You mean...like you do every time you post?

Quote:
I sincerly hope you get banned.

I don't need to hope, you get banned almost every day. Moot comment, but all the same.

Quote:
IF my friends ever heard you talked like this infront of me saying those ill manered things, they would laugh their ass's off and think you're a moron.

Maybe so, because they say friends share the same views. So of course they would. But...I sure hope your friends are not as stupid as you are.../comfort.

Anything else you posted is not worthy of a comment, nor is needed.
____________________________
(Old)Tachkoma Ifrit: Retired: RNG75 BLM75 WAR75
ZM CoP Rank 10 Windurst: Complete
Azn is my B.I.T.C.H

When you help with the intentions of a evil heart, love can not ensue...
If you help with a good and loving heart, then everything is possible. Remember that.
#10 May 04 2007 at 4:28 AM Rating: Default
**
299 posts
Escaflone wrote:
If you read the rest of the post, you'll see why/how i got the info from him. He likes to brag to anyone he can, he doesnt like me-so what better way to shove it in my face that he is so-called better then me? lol Only after he's done bragging does he spam me with drama on the server that he lol's about. "Wow man I synthed all this crap and making a sh*tload off it, hows your alchemy for you? LOL" "OMG Azn is RMT he used to be in atarii LOL, what a @#%^ing chink" "ok.." "wEEnis go away lol byyeee!"

Only one trying to make potential drama here...is you.

EDIT and a fyi: Me and Karly seem to be on good ends with each other. Just a fyi... I won't post here anymore to my promise I made a few months ago to ignore people like you. I have improved my status(as in making due with people that hate me, and making ends meet of trying to make friends with them, and being less provakative/annoying in shout) on Ifrit because of it. I don't need to sppam posts to you ruining it. Have a good day.

Edited, May 4th 2007 1:17am by Escaflone


Holy sh*t he really did change. Esca I am impressed, gratz on engima's god run the other day as well.
#11 May 04 2007 at 9:09 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,266 posts
Quote:
If you want to talk about english and grammar, I can nicely correct several spelling/grammar errors in your recent post.



It won't help. He's been talking like that for years.
____________________________
I've got a fever, and the only prescription is...more COWBELL™!!
Woodworking 100+5
guts.guildportal.com
#12 May 04 2007 at 12:45 PM Rating: Default
*
134 posts
It's the COWBELL GUY!! omg.
____________________________
(Old)Tachkoma Ifrit: Retired: RNG75 BLM75 WAR75
ZM CoP Rank 10 Windurst: Complete
Azn is my B.I.T.C.H

When you help with the intentions of a evil heart, love can not ensue...
If you help with a good and loving heart, then everything is possible. Remember that.
#13 May 04 2007 at 7:09 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
117 posts
Lolz Esca if that was directed toward me few pointers:

(1) really with grammer that bad I'm more than likely to skim through it,
(2) I usually use the phrase "worlds tiniest violin" to express exactly that follow up post,
(3) if I were really out to get you and make drama, I would definately put in 99% ot at least more than 1% lolz!

In short welcome to Alla, you should know that by now; simply browse and add little or no value to whoever posts. On a side note if those few sentences got to you I either hit a pretty damn hot red button or got lucky on that shot. At any rate at they say give it a slight pause before you begin bursting out with guns and start firing away at people it might help lolz...
#14 May 05 2007 at 3:21 AM Rating: Default
**
263 posts
This is one thing which confussed me quite abit. The person who controlled Azn Charecter said Escaflone and someone else was childish people which i cannot say as i dont know Esca personelly enough to judge him in that context, Least though Esca RAISED his charecter from level 1 without no one else doing the hard work for him like the person who posted the comment about him being one of the so called users of Azn.

Basically your comments means fúck all here so get a grip that no one could really give a doolally about you. You brought your charecter FACT. You more or likely brought gil. The end of this convo.

In defence of Esca i will say he is one of the nicest people on this server by a long shot. I've seen many times Esca doing Shouts in Jeuno late at night (early morning for me as im English)just asking people if they need help with anything, Now that makes up for most if not all of his bas points in my eyes.

Eldoras, Dude, Hello. This guy is cool aswell though he probaly thinks im a ass.

Warne is cool also. I know he does think im a ass on here, Ok most people think im a total douche bag but oh well cest la veu or how ever the french spell it.

Who wants to bake some cookies with me? They have Moko grass in them.

PS: I've missed posting here, Same ol shít just a new way of looking at it.

Edited, May 5th 2007 7:32am by MrMalicous
#15 May 05 2007 at 5:04 AM Rating: Good
*****
11,742 posts
Wow. Kid, you seriously need to stop. Why do you keep coming back here? It's bad enough now that you're going to be brought up on charges, but you keep hanging around here. Every post you make, inoffensive or not, they keep now. Do you realize that by the sheer fact you are posting here you are bypassing the fact that the administrators here IP banned you once. You've made over 300 accounts. I do not understand this at all. If someone was threatening me with a lawsuit over a videogame website I wouldn't be using the site. But here we are.
#16 May 05 2007 at 5:32 AM Rating: Default
**
263 posts
thats called STUPIDITY. Nothing more.
#17 May 05 2007 at 5:56 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
93 posts
sounds like something you would do eazie :p but hey you enjoy the attention we all know that
____________________________
Charecter Name Draako Server:Ifrit
Charecter Lvls PLD-75 WHM-75 WAR-75 RDM-75 DRK-75
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?140168
[IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w66/draako42/Sig.png[/IMG]
#18 May 05 2007 at 6:28 AM Rating: Default
**
263 posts
No i dont enjoy the attention i just enjoy annoying people and causing a fuss over absloute nothing. We all know the Ifrit server is basically like a school. "My jobs higher than yours" "My job can do this" "I'm better than you" and so forth, I just play people up to cause drama though im not ongame no longer so i have nothing to cause drama about.

Ok the no longer is gonna change next month lol im coming back home.
#19 May 05 2007 at 10:46 AM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
Quote:
Atari Ls aren't hackers

I stopped reading there
Quote:
No i dont enjoy the attention i just enjoy annoying people and causing a fuss over absloute nothing. We all know the Ifrit server is basically like a school. "My jobs higher than yours" "My job can do this" "I'm better than you" and so forth, I just play people up to cause drama though im not ongame no longer so i have nothing to cause drama about.

Ok the no longer is gonna change next month lol im coming back home.

I agree

Edited, May 5th 2007 2:46pm by Aurara
#20 May 06 2007 at 12:09 AM Rating: Default
*
216 posts
Hi /wave Aurara! You too busy pwning Wyrms can't talk to you in game. lol
____________________________
[img]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9228/escaflonemn1.gif[/img]
#21 May 06 2007 at 8:58 PM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
Quote:
Hi /wave Aurara! You too busy pwning Wyrms can't talk to you in game. lol
I'm xping =/
#22 May 06 2007 at 9:38 PM Rating: Decent
This Azn drama getting kind of old. Actually i take that back it more boring now. It "blah" "blah" "I'm going to sue you" to "blah" "blah" "Wait till the FBI arrest you". The fact is he's dumb and he can't do crap. All he wants is the attention you are giving him. Freaking emo's like him are the type who ruin games for everyone else, just so he feel better about himself. Just don't pay any attention to him and remember that if he not worth the effort.
#23 May 07 2007 at 9:55 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
1,392 posts
It really doesn't matter if you ignore him or not, feed him what he wants or let him starve. He'll always come back, and with more idiotic attempts to bring you down. You can leave the internet for months on end, but when you come back, he'll be there waiting for you like some stalker in a dark alley.
____________________________
Omegavegeta wrote:
Miz...got a YYR?

THE SKY IS FALLING!


Nixnot wrote:
Don't bother, Mizaru won the internet. Everyone can go home now.


Mizaru: (Newly Returned) 85 Summoner, 76 White Mage
#24 May 08 2007 at 12:19 AM Rating: Default
*
216 posts
Except he is the kind of stalker you could just wave your fist at and he'll run away.
____________________________
[img]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9228/escaflonemn1.gif[/img]
#25 May 08 2007 at 5:33 AM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
Quote:
Except he is the kind of stalker you could just wave your fist at and he'll run away.

Or pull a johnny :P(anyone who has watched or read the outsiders will know what i meant by that)
#26 May 08 2007 at 3:27 PM Rating: Default
Mizaru the retarded bored person with no life but to annoy wrote:
Quote:
It really doesn't matter if you ignore him or not, feed him what he wants or let him starve. He'll always come back, and with more idiotic attempts to bring you down.


you talk sh*t about me and I will argue right back up and deffend myself. I will not tollerate flamers like you Mizaru. And for the record...My site will stay up. It was never banned. It's called HTML edit moron.
____________________________
http://www.wyred.nu/lolfeiwong/
#27 May 08 2007 at 3:32 PM Rating: Default
You know what...you fall in the same catagory as Brill now. All you're doing, along with these moronic flamers,(not saying what names directly, but they know who they are) is just trying to talk sh*t behind my back as a way to earn rate ups and appearing to be intelligent. How the @#%^ do you think I was going to react being called a character nammed Devlin ? All I @#%^ing asked him to do was rephrase his post of his accusation.

Where is this so called "spam". I am only replying to what he started to begin with. If you do not have proof of these so called "spam", don't make sh*t up. he doesn't have it because he's not posting it.
____________________________
http://www.wyred.nu/lolfeiwong/
#28 May 08 2007 at 4:51 PM Rating: Decent
GodraidenTheLegend wrote:
I will not tollerate flamers like you Mizaru.


Lol, you act like you have the right to tell people what they can and can't say. Three words for you pal: freedom of speech. Whether you feel like tolerating what people say about you or not makes no difference. If you don't like it then, please, do us all a favor and get the @#%^ out of the country. People have the right to say what they want, and they will continue to do so regardless of how much you bitch and moan about it. Not to mention the fact that you actually deserve the sh*t you are getting.

P.S. Does anyone else find it funny that this moron put the "Anti Feiwong" site in his signature? Way to help spread the evidence against you retard.
#29 May 09 2007 at 4:57 AM Rating: Default
*
216 posts
Quote:
P.S. Does anyone else find it funny that this moron put the "Anti Feiwong" site in his signature? Way to help spread the evidence against you retard.

LOL Sleeping. Biggest Burn ever. Bet he died a little bit inside.
____________________________
[img]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9228/escaflonemn1.gif[/img]
#30 May 09 2007 at 9:52 AM Rating: Default
13 posts
Gaytard Cyber geek nerd wrote:
Quote:
P.S. Does anyone else find it funny that this moron put the "Anti Feiwong" site in his signature? Way to help spread the evidence against you retard.


Because the admins "solid" edit my signature, dumb @#%^.

Service Unavailable on that site anways...finally shut down.
____________________________
I'm not GR. Like. Really.
#31 May 09 2007 at 9:58 AM Rating: Default
**
299 posts
TachishiJinpu wrote:
Gaytard Cyber geek nerd wrote:
Quote:
P.S. Does anyone else find it funny that this moron put the "Anti Feiwong" site in his signature? Way to help spread the evidence against you retard.


Because the admins "solid" edit my signature, dumb @#%^.

Service Unavailable on that site anways...finally shut down.

i just visited the site its still running lol
#32 May 09 2007 at 10:07 AM Rating: Default
13 posts
... Now I feel stupid...he too was editing it...THe moron has nearly 70 fire walls on his pc.
____________________________
I'm not GR. Like. Really.
#33 May 09 2007 at 10:09 AM Rating: Default
13 posts
mistake-

Edited, May 9th 2007 2:10pm by TachishiJinpu
____________________________
I'm not GR. Like. Really.
#34 May 09 2007 at 10:22 AM Rating: Good
***
2,251 posts
And you are tying to hack into his computer or his server why?!? Because you want to allow someone else to charge you with yet another crime. Hacking is a crime you know.
____________________________
~~~~~Rayne~~~~~
WHM/SMN/BRD/RDM 75 BLM 61
Cleric's: 5/6 Belt missing Summoner's: 6/6 Bard's: 6/6 Duelist: 5/6 Belt missing
Windy:Rank 10/CoP:DONE/ZM:16/ToAU:29
Click to see chocobo~dragon eggs.
#35 May 09 2007 at 10:28 AM Rating: Default
Tracking his IP and identifying his PC to report it isn't hacking, moron.

Shouldn't you be watching your so called "children"?
____________________________
http://wyred.nu/lolfeiwong/
#36 May 09 2007 at 10:49 AM Rating: Default
**
299 posts
#37 May 09 2007 at 10:57 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,266 posts
I'm going to guess over 9000
____________________________
I've got a fever, and the only prescription is...more COWBELL™!!
Woodworking 100+5
guts.guildportal.com
#38 May 09 2007 at 12:21 PM Rating: Default
*
216 posts
It's over Nine Thouuuuuuuuuuusaaaaand!
____________________________
[img]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9228/escaflonemn1.gif[/img]
#39 May 09 2007 at 12:25 PM Rating: Default
Lol Kajetokun.

Anyone notice how Azn completely ignored everything I wrote except for the PS? I think I might have struck a nerve...

And btw TachishiJinpu, you aren't fooling anyone but yourself lol.
#40 May 09 2007 at 10:56 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
1,392 posts
Asshat wrote:
I will not tollerate flamers like you Mizaru.


Bring it on bitch.

Asshat also wrote:
You know what...you fall in the same catagory as Brill now.


Does that mean I'm an "uber dictator"? Cause that would be totally freaking awesome!!

Edited, May 10th 2007 3:19am by Mizaru
____________________________
Omegavegeta wrote:
Miz...got a YYR?

THE SKY IS FALLING!


Nixnot wrote:
Don't bother, Mizaru won the internet. Everyone can go home now.


Mizaru: (Newly Returned) 85 Summoner, 76 White Mage
#41 May 10 2007 at 3:09 PM Rating: Default
Rofl...the admins are code hacking his link. Every time he types it in, it comes out as lolfeiwong. Brilliant. Found his link on IGN <,<;
http://vnboards.ign.com/ffxi_general_board/b22412/p1
____________________________
Sylph server-
#42 May 10 2007 at 3:12 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
1,392 posts
... Don't click that link guys... No telling what's linked to it.
____________________________
Omegavegeta wrote:
Miz...got a YYR?

THE SKY IS FALLING!


Nixnot wrote:
Don't bother, Mizaru won the internet. Everyone can go home now.


Mizaru: (Newly Returned) 85 Summoner, 76 White Mage
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 14 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (14)