Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

RMT Yes or No?Follow

#52 May 01 2007 at 11:14 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
One: You guys did it, and it'll be held against you at least until the servers are finally taken down. Reputations are not something to be taken lightly. I should know, having one that likes to come back to bite me in the **** sometimes.

Two: I wasn't addressing Atarii, because there's no point to. We all know Atariii bots and exploits. They've admitted to it a number of times, and bashing them for it is kind of pointless when everyone knows about it. It's like: "Atariii has done bad things in the past, duh. I'd be surprised if they did anything noble."

Three: PD did get Cerberus at 100%, and took it down to 6% before one of the RDMs missed three of his Stun orders in a row during Gates of Hades phase, which just piled up and wiped the alliance. If it wasn't for that weak link, it would have been a 100 to 0% kill. Never would claim PD to be the greatest LS i've ever been in in the first place, which leads me to number four.

Four: That's some bull that people assume because of my past history on the server. I left them on what i'd consider good terms, owing no gil or items I could trade back. I got a pair of Hecatomb Mittens(PD got at least 6 of those in one day), a Soil Gorget that was 90% farmed working with FS, and a rotted Fortitude Axe that noone else wanted from PD. Didn't exactly make out like a bandit with them. As for the reason; I don't know who you've been talking to, but that's not information that you need to be privvy too. Between me and Toba.

Five, and last one: All PD Osodes were LS Osodes, last I checked. So it was technically stolen in that regard. Any LS that doesn't care about it's rules and image is no LS i'd want to be in. Shows that they have no pride or integrity, which is just a hop and skip from botting, exploiting, MPKing, griefing, and general asshattery.
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#53 May 01 2007 at 11:15 AM Rating: Default
**
385 posts
Sounds like you kids don't remember, or are unaware of the fiasco surrounding said Osode when said culprit left PD... which involved them demanding the LS Osode back and said culprit refusing to return it unless xyz conformed to his list of demands.
#54 May 01 2007 at 11:25 AM Rating: Decent
**
394 posts
Yet another thread derailed by pathetic ls bickering...


And yes, PD rules do state that osodes are LS property, and are to be returned if you leave the shell or quit the game, so yeah Ulgokiem stole it. Why defend rmt-huggin trash anyways?
____________________________
If ignorance is truly bliss, you must be the happiest person EVER!!

Melvin 75 DRK Ifrit Server
#55 May 01 2007 at 12:04 PM Rating: Default
*
111 posts
The information I got about the haidate came from someone inside PD. I saw your character with no shell on and I asked a friend in the shell. The story I was told was that haidate dropped and you werent allowed to lot. You then threw a fit which ended with your shell being broken. Thats simply the story I was told. Im not going to reveal who the leak is because I dont want to cause problems for said person.

About the "stolen" osode. Just because PD follows a charter doesnt mean other LSs have to honor it. Have you ever read the charter? Its a source of constant comedy for SPQR. To SPQR, the idea of "LS items" is completely chidish. You either trust your members when you give them gear, or you dont. Never have I seen a LS trust its members as little as PD. SPQR has made soem bad decisions in the past with giving gear to the likes of guido/puretoker/lonn/mirza/noldor/etc. So yes SPQR isnt perfect either when it comes to giving out gear, but we at least have a slight measure of trust in our members and dont force them to get "points" to lot anything.

Why are you even bringing up this "stolen" osode drama from a year ago. Are you gonna bring up the valour story of ulgo "stealing" a dragon talon from them next?

*edit* ulgo did not even have an osode untill january after he got blackbelt. He bought from Galerian, most of SPQR was there when it happened since it was before a limbus run. Ulgo would borrow an osode from time to time to put in bazaar to @#%^ with PD, but he didnt own one. Noone would have been able to trade him one if he had one. I dont know what happened with this "stolen" one, but he doesnt have it. And Kymahri wasnt given it either, he got his from a completely differant LS altogether, oldschool RMT can probably tell you their side of that story since it got jacked from them.

Edited, May 1st 2007 4:15pm by Ramsos

Edited, May 1st 2007 4:17pm by Ramsos
____________________________
75 DRK WAR SAM PLD BLU BRD DRG. 391 Merits ATM.
SPQR Linkshell.
#56 May 01 2007 at 12:13 PM Rating: Default
**
385 posts
This thread is starting to look suspiciously like a CKD forum thread. It got derailed about the 4th post in with Mr. Conspiracy Theorist and somehow turned into an **************************************************************** thread.
#57 May 01 2007 at 12:14 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
Ramsos wrote:
The information I got about the haidate came from someone inside PD. I saw your character with no shell on and I asked a friend in the shell. The story I was told was that haidate dropped and you werent allowed to lot. You then threw a fit which ended with your shell being broken. Thats simply the story I was told. Im not going to reveal who the leak is because I dont want to cause problems for said person.


I dunno how in the world anyone in PD could come to that kind of conclusion. I was getting /tells from people three or four days later surprised I was no longer in LS, so it was definetly a quiet thing. I'd seriously reconsider using that person again as a source in the Ifrit grapevine.
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#58 May 01 2007 at 12:24 PM Rating: Default
*
111 posts
Said leak's info is usually good, I guess they dropped the ball this time if their info is as off as you say.
____________________________
75 DRK WAR SAM PLD BLU BRD DRG. 391 Merits ATM.
SPQR Linkshell.
#59 May 01 2007 at 12:47 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
223 posts
I wasn't gonna post in this thread, but Ulgo really ****** me off.

First of all, Ulgo should not have been allowed to lot on that Osode. He was a ~65 monk at the time, but told the shell that he was 75. He bragged to me about this in /tell when he lotted it, and said not to tell anyone, and that we (his MNK, my WHM) would grind to 75 in secret.

He got me to join PD way back in June, and within a week of me being accepted, Ulgo came up with some BS drama (claimed someone in PD was spreading rumors that he botted) and left the LS with the Osode. He told the leaders I was in on it too, trying to get me kicked along with him so he'd look like a good guy, and my pearl was broken. Ulgo told literally 5+ stories about the Osode, anywhere from he gave it back to he dropped it to he sold it, spinning a different tale for every person (even giving me multiple stories). But of course, he just kept the thing and then joined RMT shells since none of the NA population would welcome him into an LS.

Me and Ulgo were close back then. But after that fiasco, and the audacity of him expecting me to believe his lies ended the friendship. He used me as a little "messenger girl," baiting me to tell stories to people and spread his ********* Ulgo is 100% ********* The moment your use to him diminishes he'll stab you in the back and throw you out like a used tissue.

Ramsos, it's pretty hypocritical of you to claim to not support RMT, while housing filth like that and trying to claim your own hands clean by saying "Well they aren't doing it on my time so it doesn't really matter." The fact you've kicked all the notorious RMT-huggers except Ulgo just shows what a persuasive slimeball he is. He's no different from those others, except that he knows how to wriggle his way out of the blame.

**If any uncertainties about the events of Ulgo stealing the Osode need answering, I wrote up a synopsis right after it happened (to inform my social as to why he was being kicked) + screenshots on my forums. As far as I know the synopsis is 100% accurate (noted where I wasn't sure what happened because of all the lies) and screenshots to back it up.
____________________________
Baron von Fhqwghads wrote:
You type like a ******* ******. "U" and "ur" aren't words. Please don't omit letters of the alphabet unnecessarily, the other letters are getting jealous.

Ifrit Server
Celly
Mithra
WHM75, THF75, BRD54, SMN50, DNC42, NIN42, BLM37, and too many other subs!
<3s LS.
#60 May 01 2007 at 4:12 PM Rating: Decent
**
394 posts
And there you have it, as i, and many others heard it when it happened.
____________________________
If ignorance is truly bliss, you must be the happiest person EVER!!

Melvin 75 DRK Ifrit Server
#61 May 01 2007 at 4:12 PM Rating: Default
This is semi-interesting drama lol. Now we just need something random to make it better. Someone insult Dianara and get him in here. XD

P.S. Someone else has to give the drama a grade. Karly is disqualified from refereeing since he got involved.
#62 May 01 2007 at 4:14 PM Rating: Decent
**
394 posts
Dianara fails. Bring it *****.





That work? :)







P.s> Drama d-, but possibly increasing...

Edited, May 1st 2007 8:15pm by Smoothrunner
____________________________
If ignorance is truly bliss, you must be the happiest person EVER!!

Melvin 75 DRK Ifrit Server
#63 May 01 2007 at 4:30 PM Rating: Default
Nah, that's too weak to work. Try something really nasty and malicious. Or just insult Solar or Vanadiel's Praetorian. That worked last time.

I appreciate the effort though. ^^
#64 May 01 2007 at 4:30 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
Dianara touched Genbu inappropiately with a Relic Club, because he's the best RDM/NIN on Ifrit.


Hey, I might as well since i'm already disqualified.
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#65 May 01 2007 at 5:19 PM Rating: Decent
**
394 posts
Escaflone > Dianara every day of the week.


































That hurt to even type...
____________________________
If ignorance is truly bliss, you must be the happiest person EVER!!

Melvin 75 DRK Ifrit Server
#66 May 01 2007 at 6:11 PM Rating: Default
*
134 posts
/topic derail

BACK OON SUBJECT PRZ.

Shakuras, in reguard to your comment about posting pictures. I said in my post it was not good enough to validate leginimate proof. The person who has the screenshot-his friend was in that Dynamis too. If I posted it, his friend would be at fault/flamed as well. So therefore he did not hand over the pictures.

Due to the other picture: Sadly, due to my inknowledge-I do not know how to host pictures on photoshop etc to even post links to pictures. Thats why I also stated I was trying to get someone to post them for me real soon. Please read back.

Concerning Keston-I just gave him the Benifit of the doubt; doesn't seem so true after all. He's proved his point; and he gave the others the benifit of the doubt it -SEEMs-. And by what people say he was not in SN during the time that LS camped against the RMT so that means most-if not all my info was proved wrong. If I am mistaken about the info wrong, someone please correct me.

Shakuras, you say I look like a douche. Or am an @#%^. Even tho I have been posted as Default alot on threads~there are leginimate ratings of me being Decent as well. Meaning people know when I am right, and when I am wrong. And rather I am being a douche full time.

As compared to you, you seem to be set to auto-default. Meaning everyone hates you, if not most. I on the other hand, don't go out of my way to -try- to make someone look bad, unless there validate proof on the matter. If I am wrong, I correct the info. Simple. I gave Keston his good credit a few posts back, go get a life kid.

EDIT: LOL @1yr old drama, where will it end? Bet people are calling in Dinara that RDM(spelling) right as we speak to intervene on it. Haha


Edited, May 1st 2007 9:23pm by Jarmarious
____________________________
(Old)Tachkoma Ifrit: Retired: RNG75 BLM75 WAR75
ZM CoP Rank 10 Windurst: Complete
Azn is my B.I.T.C.H

When you help with the intentions of a evil heart, love can not ensue...
If you help with a good and loving heart, then everything is possible. Remember that.
#67 May 01 2007 at 6:57 PM Rating: Default
14 posts
Well i dont get any of you lot. You ask about ppl in the list.............I was one of the people and all you really care about is a bit of ******** lol. You guys r crazy :D
____________________________
"Its just a game"
#68 May 01 2007 at 11:21 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
93 posts
ill stick up for dest she was just their for the shell she had no idea they where RMT, so please guys lay off her. (im probably gonna get flamed for this but hey i know inosence when i see it.)
____________________________
Charecter Name Draako Server:Ifrit
Charecter Lvls PLD-75 WHM-75 WAR-75 RDM-75 DRK-75
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?140168
[IMG]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w66/draako42/Sig.png[/IMG]
#69 May 02 2007 at 2:45 AM Rating: Default
*
134 posts
Destinyee is cool :O
____________________________
(Old)Tachkoma Ifrit: Retired: RNG75 BLM75 WAR75
ZM CoP Rank 10 Windurst: Complete
Azn is my B.I.T.C.H

When you help with the intentions of a evil heart, love can not ensue...
If you help with a good and loving heart, then everything is possible. Remember that.
#70 May 02 2007 at 1:24 PM Rating: Good
*
140 posts
I know I'm getting in a little late here, but I thought I'd put my two cents in. I can say with pretty decent certainty that I highly doubt Keston knowingly had anything to do with RMT. As have most players who have played awhile, I have had my run-ins with Keston, and I really don't care for him. He's a little too uptight, and I'm laid back. My point is, I certainly have no love lost for Keston, but from my experience he is honorable in his own way, and he can at least write a coherent post in a forum. Is he a little caustic and does he have an abrasive personality? Sure. But I would have a hard time believing he knowingly did something with RMT.

Edited, May 2nd 2007 4:26pm by Orignal

Edited, May 2nd 2007 4:27pm by Orignal
____________________________
Orignal - Ifrit server
75 WHM / 75 WAR / 70 COR

#71 May 02 2007 at 9:40 PM Rating: Default
*
134 posts
Well, the real Ragingbull said he bought his account back(Hence why not just strictly hanging with RMT anymore, and more less with actual players...) And said Keston had been waiting in the back waiting to lot AF.(Just new news I was told the other night; confirmed with talking to RMT they said the same thing.)

If you want to know the truth, ask the RMT they always say. They not smart enough to keep their buyers under wraps. And I know how to speak chinese and Japanese...required classes in College D: Just if you wondering how I can understand them :P nono...really...I deal crack and cocane with them. And have rent-a-whores....no..no..really...I do...

This info also came off Ulgokiem as well. *Waits to be flamed for even asking someone like him*

Rather this is the truth or not, or if the character was really who he said he was is unknown. No "Proof". SO again, a "Rumor" to be proved false, or non-fiction. Let's let the public to decide that.

Edited, May 3rd 2007 3:28am by Jarmarious
____________________________
(Old)Tachkoma Ifrit: Retired: RNG75 BLM75 WAR75
ZM CoP Rank 10 Windurst: Complete
Azn is my B.I.T.C.H

When you help with the intentions of a evil heart, love can not ensue...
If you help with a good and loving heart, then everything is possible. Remember that.
#72 May 03 2007 at 4:13 AM Rating: Decent
Jarmarious wrote:
Well, the real Ragingbull said he bought his account back(Hence why not just strictly hanging with RMT anymore, and more less with actual players...) And said Keston had been waiting in the back waiting to lot AF.(Just new news I was told the other night; confirmed with talking to RMT they said the same thing.)


Lol, if this is your magical source that proves everything you said is right...just LOL.
#73 May 03 2007 at 4:18 AM Rating: Default
*
134 posts
Read what the last said. It's idiots like you, that make people like me look worst then they already are. You fail to read how I said it was a "Rumor". Never once did I say what my last post was true, or therefore valid "proof".

Please don't post here anymore.

EDIT: I like how the trolls like to rate me to default. You know you're right when you are defaulted anyways, it's more less people hate you for telling the truth. Furthermore proves my point.

I think I'll post my own RMT/Gilseller list. Azn on top, and Keston/Ragingbull second...and anyone else I see even hanging out with RMT. I'll give everyone the benifit of the doubt. -Maybe-

Better yet, I'll post it in alphabitical order. I'll need a program to do that since my spelling is off a tad bit. Gives me something to do as well, other then post more in this thread. I am done here, my work is finished.

Edited, May 3rd 2007 7:21am by Jarmarious
____________________________
(Old)Tachkoma Ifrit: Retired: RNG75 BLM75 WAR75
ZM CoP Rank 10 Windurst: Complete
Azn is my B.I.T.C.H

When you help with the intentions of a evil heart, love can not ensue...
If you help with a good and loving heart, then everything is possible. Remember that.
#74 May 03 2007 at 5:19 AM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
Quote:
I think I'll post my own RMT/Gilseller list. Azn on top, and Keston/Ragingbull second...and anyone else I see even hanging out with RMT. I'll give everyone the benifit of the doubt. -Maybe-

So, uh why do you keep posting here again?
#75 May 03 2007 at 9:02 AM Rating: Decent
Jarmarious wrote:
Read what the last said. It's idiots like you, that make people like me look worst then they already are. You fail to read how I said it was a "Rumor". Never once did I say what my last post was true, or therefore valid "proof".


And you didn't start calling it a "rumor" until your evidence i.e. the screenshots some "friends" of yours supposedly had, mysteriously failed to ever see the light of day. Come to think of it, I don't remember any of your "friends" even posting in your behalf on here. Then again, being imaginary must pose quite a bit of a problem for them. {That's too bad.}

Jarmarious wrote:
Please don't post here anymore.


Take your own advice lol. If you didn't notice, many people have said the same to you.

Jarmarious wrote:
EDIT: I like how the trolls like to rate me to default. You know you're right when you are defaulted anyways, it's more less people hate you for telling the truth. Furthermore proves my point.


No, they rate you to default when they just don't like you. Take Aurara for example. He's rarely right and almost everything he says gets rated down. Keston is another example. He is usually right, but he gets rated down too. It's not because he's right, it's because people are petty little fu%^$ that carry a grudge and have no other outlet for their anger.
#76 May 03 2007 at 8:15 PM Rating: Default
*
216 posts
Quote:
I know I'm getting in a little late here, but I thought I'd put my two cents in. I can say with pretty decent certainty that I highly doubt Keston knowingly had anything to do with RMT. As have most players who have played awhile, I have had my run-ins with Keston, and I really don't care for him. He's a little too uptight, and I'm laid back. My point is, I certainly have no love lost for Keston, but from my experience he is honorable in his own way, and he can at least write a coherent post in a forum. Is he a little caustic and does he have an abrasive personality? Sure. But I would have a hard time believing he knowingly did something with RMT.



LOL Quoted for truth. I hate you Keston, but Jar...he no rmt...just a butthead LOL. Just because you hate someone doesn't mean you should call them RMT ^^ Thats how these "rumors" spread that you try to much to use to make people look like ********...

*Waits for a flame from Jar calling me off on something I did o.O*
____________________________
[img]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9228/escaflonemn1.gif[/img]
#77 May 04 2007 at 12:35 AM Rating: Default
14 posts
Thanks for stickin up for me draako ;) hahaha............i dont think anyone really cares who was there and who was rmt or not anyways so idc, lol.
Oh and hey Esca/wave :D
____________________________
"Its just a game"
#78 May 04 2007 at 5:43 AM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
Quote:
Take Aurara for example. He's rarely right and almost everything he says gets rated down

-.-
#79 May 04 2007 at 10:31 AM Rating: Decent
Aurara wrote:
Quote:
Take Aurara for example. He's rarely right and almost everything he says gets rated down.

-.-


Prove me wrong. =)
#80 May 04 2007 at 11:00 AM Rating: Default
41 posts
Jarmarious wrote:
Shakuras, you say I look like a douche. Or am an @#%^. Even tho I have been posted as Default alot on threads~there are leginimate ratings of me being Decent as well. Meaning people know when I am right, and when I am wrong. And rather I am being a douche full time.

As compared to you, you seem to be set to auto-default. Meaning everyone hates you, if not most. I on the other hand, don't go out of my way to -try- to make someone look bad, unless there validate proof on the matter. If I am wrong, I correct the info. Simple. I gave Keston his good credit a few posts back, go get a life kid.


Sleepingdragonifrit wrote:
No, they rate you to default when they just don't like you. Take Aurara for example. He's rarely right and almost everything he says gets rated down. Keston is another example. He is usually right, but he gets rated down too. It's not because he's right, it's because people are petty little fu%^$ that carry a grudge and have no other outlet for their anger.


That answers that. I have another profile on here with 3k+ posts btw, I use this when posting because it identifies me with my character online.

Jarmarious wrote:
I think I'll post my own RMT/Gilseller list. Azn on top, and Keston/Ragingbull second...and anyone else I see even hanging out with RMT. I'll give everyone the benifit of the doubt. -Maybe-

Jarmarious wrote:

Shakuras, in reguard to your comment about posting pictures. I said in my post it was not good enough to validate leginimate proof. The person who has the screenshot-his friend was in that Dynamis too. If I posted it, his friend would be at fault/flamed as well. So therefore he did not hand over the pictures.


Guess all your friends that participated in the raid are RMT too then. And since they were actually playing with them, maybe they should go more toward the top of the list. I suspect you are RMT also because you are consorting with people that participated in an RMT sponsored dynamis run. You are so lame, I seriously cringe at your logical discontinuities. Why are you not accusing all of your friends that were in the dynamis as well, why stop at Keston hmmm?

You do go out of your way to attempt to make someone look bad, contrary to your message. That has been the design and intention of most of your messages. You are in fact wrong, yet you keep feeding your own stupidity by posting on here. Do you realize that no one on here supports you, and that none of your friends who were also in the shell, in dynamis, and in the party actively playing have posted here? I must repeat myself to the end of time it seems; I think you want to continue this thread because everytime I wtfpwn you it gives you a hard on. This thread is so done, you have no credibility among anyone looking at this post, and what started as a good laugh in response to the messages of a Keston cockmonger, has turned into the pinnacle of ridiculousness.

Edited, May 4th 2007 3:32pm by xShakurasx
#81 May 04 2007 at 1:19 PM Rating: Decent
xShakurasx wrote:
Do you realize that no one on here supports you, and that none of your friends who were also in the shell, in dynamis, and in the party actively playing have posted here?


In Jarm's defense, its very hard for imaginary friends to interact with other people. I'm starting to think that I'm actually right about him having his lil imaginary gang seeing as how he hasn't responded yet lol.
#82 May 04 2007 at 5:02 PM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
Shak wins this thread
#83 May 04 2007 at 5:35 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
Aurara wrote:
Shak wins this thread


I'd say: "That's my job!", but I disqualified myself from the position in this thread. Sad panda...
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#84 May 04 2007 at 7:07 PM Rating: Decent
Well, I am not new to the game, but am new to this forum so bare with me. I don't know much about or even heard of most of the people you all are bio?????? about; that is why I usually avoid forums for any game/ However, I made level 65 today and was interested in joining a dynamis ls. Destinyee is the leader of my social ls and a great friend of mine. I have know her even before she started playing this game. That may not mean much to any of you, but I know her name should not be included in this RMT discussion, (bashing) that is going on here. She is a loyal player and a great friend to many on this game. Continue your griping, but please leave her name out, it is wrong to slander a person that you don't know anything about. Thank You.
#85 May 04 2007 at 7:39 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
117 posts
I'm going to go out on a limb and say simply that concerning Destinyee while not an RMT she really does whatever she does with whoever. I've never done anything LS wise with her but with the several 2 or 3 months in an LS we were in together she more or less doesn't care about the RMT or asshats of the server given they don't do anything to her.

That's just from my personal observations concerning her and to be honest if she was trying to get something I really would think she'd care less if it was RMT offerring to help or an asshat helping her.

Some of us have been playing this game long enough to know and see this coming. That's just the way of change in my opinion. Destinyee is not nor ever was the first person that got help from an rmt in some way, shape or form and wondered if it coming from an RMT was a reason to pause. I mean should I start to compile a list of people who got their Joy~toy with RMT help? or even a Genbu's shield? The list can even include Dynamis to simple raises in exp zones. I'll make an assumption and say Keston is as likely as to do anything with Destinyee as he is with Esca, that's really up to him (not condoning or praising from my end, I could care less honestly).

But I'll go ahead and put it out there that when people do associate with rmt even once, a single experience is enough to make people treat you like a toxic disease. It may seem silly to some players (I don't deny it) but that really is the way the world works. I have my share of players I /blacklist just because I can. Welcome to the unfair world we live in, while we may wish for cosmic justice to make everything better and equal the player field, it won't and that's life in game or outside.
#86 May 04 2007 at 8:17 PM Rating: Decent
I agree eldoras, I remember you from awhile back in the same ls. I also agree with you on the fact that at one point or another most players have had some sort of contact or use of an RMT. I am sure that most made nice profits from selling gear at inflated prices. In one way or another we are all affected by the RMT's.
#87 May 05 2007 at 10:42 AM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
Quote:
I'd say: "That's my job!", but I disqualified myself from the position in this thread. Sad panda...

:P
#88 May 07 2007 at 4:22 AM Rating: Decent
37 posts
/em confirms that Destinyee is not RMT.. she's poor like the rest of us.
/comfort

<3nat :D

Edited, May 7th 2007 8:24am by DariganIFRIT
____________________________
~Darigan
~IFRIT Server
67RNG / 35NIN
47SAM / 25WAR
#89 May 08 2007 at 12:35 AM Rating: Default
14 posts
Well thats pretty much true............I just play the game. I proberly have been helped by RMT at sum point or another in the game.......but not knowingly, lol. I think that alot of you do forget it is just a gam and at the end of the day who gives a ****.......if who ever does what ever. If you dont like it, dont talk to them, lol. I just feel that alot of you spend to much time pointing the finger instead of just playing the game. I didnt relise how much "drama" there is on this server, lol. It just seems crazy that ppl get so worked up over this kinda thing. At the end of the day ppl who dont stick by the rules will eventually b caught so w/e. I play the game for what it is which is "a game" i dont wanna ever take it too serously. I think sum ppl do a little too much and should just sit back and relise this is a game........games are suppose to b fun, lol.
Anyway thanks bravil, Darigan and Esca.........your all sweet <3's speak to you all later on the game!!!























____________________________
"Its just a game"
#90 May 08 2007 at 5:34 AM Rating: Decent
**
385 posts
Destinyee wrote:
If you dont like it, dont talk to them, lol.

I think thats the point dear...

Destinyee wrote:
....games are suppose to b fun, lol.

I think some people need to realize, that when they assist and/or encourage the ones that ruin the game for the rest of us on such a massive scale (RMT), the game becomes NOT fun. A great wave starts as a ripple. The little things you do that you say "who cares" or ignore, as long as its to your benefit affects more than you like to think.

Its akin to someone doing playing a job badly... sure its fun for them to not really care or worry about what they are doing. But is it really fun when you're the weak link that caused the alliance to wipe 5 times, wasting everyone's time, effort, food, resources, etc? "Just a game", is not an excuse, nor a reason to "do whatever".

Edited, May 8th 2007 9:40am by Keston
#91 May 08 2007 at 5:35 AM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
Quote:
I didnt relise how much "drama" there is on this server,

Ifrit's drama is like wathing paint dry. Not excitiing
#92 May 08 2007 at 6:51 AM Rating: Default
*
134 posts
If you was a stoner, and sniffing the paint chips..then it would be fun for you seeing all the weird motions and swirls.

On the off-note. /sea all Amaris. He openly admitted to leeching RMT because his Sky LS never gave him gear(Because he never attended); and claims he hangs out with his fomor Sky LS trying to get Sky items. <Hmmm.> DOubt they'd let him stay in their LS if he was in a RMT sky LS getting gear/camping against them too.

He now is in sky with them almost 24/7~ Not to mention he seemingly "might" of sold account, not to mention he was speaking perfect chinese to me trying to insult me...when I MPKed him at Despot.
____________________________
(Old)Tachkoma Ifrit: Retired: RNG75 BLM75 WAR75
ZM CoP Rank 10 Windurst: Complete
Azn is my B.I.T.C.H

When you help with the intentions of a evil heart, love can not ensue...
If you help with a good and loving heart, then everything is possible. Remember that.
#93 May 08 2007 at 7:32 AM Rating: Default
**
299 posts
he speaked perfect english to me and lonn sunday in sky even bringing up things we had done together before...
#94 May 08 2007 at 10:55 AM Rating: Default
*
134 posts
He ignored me when I asked him about it. And Blisted me.(Was on a friends account at that time.)
____________________________
(Old)Tachkoma Ifrit: Retired: RNG75 BLM75 WAR75
ZM CoP Rank 10 Windurst: Complete
Azn is my B.I.T.C.H

When you help with the intentions of a evil heart, love can not ensue...
If you help with a good and loving heart, then everything is possible. Remember that.
#95 May 08 2007 at 8:13 PM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
Quote:
when I MPKed him at Despot.

Loser
#96 May 09 2007 at 7:55 AM Rating: Decent
37 posts
Quote:
he speaked perfect english


Yeah but obviously you dont XD

Edited, May 9th 2007 11:56am by DariganIFRIT
____________________________
~Darigan
~IFRIT Server
67RNG / 35NIN
47SAM / 25WAR
#97 May 09 2007 at 9:48 AM Rating: Default
**
299 posts
DariganIFRIT wrote:
Quote:
he speaked perfect english


Yeah but obviously you dont XD

Edited, May 9th 2007 11:56am by DariganIFRIT


have you ever seen any of my posts, dude I fail at english. way to point out the obvious. Gratz on you post count+1 deedeedee
#98 May 09 2007 at 1:01 PM Rating: Decent
4 posts
Thread fails
#99 May 09 2007 at 7:27 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
I disqualify myself as the Referee of Ifrit, and every Tom, **** and Mary wants to take my place. You all fail, BTW. D-
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#100 May 11 2007 at 3:34 AM Rating: Default
14 posts
Keston, your ****** creasin me up......This is exactly what im saying. I dont care about the RMT and thats coz i dont get involved with them or talk to any.........so why the **** would i care what there doin. I play the game coz its fun......do you think this post has achieved anything. Is there no more RMT on the server coz of this post?? Nope, just gave ppl a a chance to *****.
I said i have never done anything knowingly with RMT and i didnt hear about these guys till after. So i aint gonna ****** cry about it. I dropped the pearl when i heard......so what ever. Everyone takes chances wen they join any LS. i couldnt ****** predict what was gonna happen. I didnt know who they was. But its a game...........part of the game is dying, lol.
**** get over it...........sum ppl talk like this game is real life, lmao. ****** nutters...........
Love you all bunch of nutter :D Good job on a ****** thread.....gold medals all round!!!

____________________________
"Its just a game"
#101 May 11 2007 at 4:27 AM Rating: Decent
**
385 posts
Reply #100. I win.
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 11 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (11)