Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2 3
This Forum is Read Only

Pictures=1,000 wordsFollow

#1 Mar 28 2007 at 5:56 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
Condensed down from multiple paragraphs, to let two pictures tell the entire story.
http://hippodogstuff.homestead.com/files/fafnircfh.jpg
http://hippodogstuff.homestead.com/files/fafnircfh1.jpg

Flame on, my little chickaboos, flame on.
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#2 Mar 29 2007 at 5:58 AM Rating: Decent
**
394 posts
That was the most ridiculous faf ever. GD 4 hours of watching failed attempts at killing it, CFH, and it zerged twice! Was mildly amusing, but GG.
____________________________
If ignorance is truly bliss, you must be the happiest person EVER!!

Melvin 75 DRK Ifrit Server
#3 Mar 29 2007 at 6:06 AM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
lololololol that was 4 hours of stupid, but funny stuff.
#4 Mar 29 2007 at 6:59 AM Rating: Decent
*
111 posts
The only reason it zerked either time was because PD wasted so much time. SPQR had about 11 people there, its kinda hard to kill fafnir with that few without even a full alotment of time (most of which have never fought a fafnir thanks to all the bot claimers). So yeah flame SPQR if you want to be ignorant, but the real problem was PD. We only CFH it because we were robbed of time and were **** at the usual BS from other shells there. Why would we give a free faf to some shell that was trying to lag us out. There is no excuse for having 150+ people standing on top of you.

Also TTK shouldnt say anything about SPQR wiping to a zerked faf, they claimed and wiped to it non-zerked before FS finally killed the thing. I have nothing against TTK but fools like Conker should keep their mouths shut. Im sure TTK wiped on a few fafnirs when their shell was new to fighting it, and im **** sure TTK would wipe with 11 people when some fools hold it for as long as PD did.
____________________________
75 DRK WAR SAM PLD BLU BRD DRG. 391 Merits ATM.
SPQR Linkshell.
#5 Mar 29 2007 at 7:16 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
Trying to lay blame on the feet of others then yourselves? SPQR was the only LS there who didn't just take their wipe and let it go to another LS when they couldn't handle. Obviously neither TTK or PD was up to the task today, for some reason or another, even though PD has multiple KS99 Wyrms and a Fafnir under their belt, and TTK at least one Grand Wyrm. Just a bad day for all LSs involved except FS's superior performance, and SPQR's petulant CFH.

Props to FS for showing the rest of the NAs how it's done, and if I recall watching SPQR fight for the three hours; you guys actually claimed him from PD on the first go with it's Rage reset time. We were timing it. It raged a hour after you claimed it from PD on the dot, and PD had it a good 10-15 minutes. You had a full hour when you first claimed it, and it still raged on you.
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#6 Mar 29 2007 at 8:06 AM Rating: Good
***
2,234 posts
Having Leondol in your party = instant fail

<.<

>.>

What?
____________________________
I am the cancer that is killing =10.

Bud Light /salutes you, Mellowy!
#7 Mar 29 2007 at 8:23 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
287 posts
LOL I'm in TTK and posting in this thread LOL
____________________________
I am the best!

Jesus built my car. It's a love affair, mainly Jesus, and my hotrod.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?88630
#8 Mar 29 2007 at 9:39 AM Rating: Default
**
394 posts
4 hour faffy with a cfh and this is all the drama we get? FAIL
____________________________
If ignorance is truly bliss, you must be the happiest person EVER!!

Melvin 75 DRK Ifrit Server
#9 Mar 29 2007 at 10:40 AM Rating: Decent
*
111 posts
SPQR did not simply "let it go" because of the constant harassment from other shells there. Why should we give a free fafnir that we had been fighting for 50+ minutes to a shell that was 1. standing on top of us trying to lag us to death and 2. berating us in /say. SPQR is not a zoo that can bring 20+ people to everything because we invite every single person that applies. We tried with what we had available which wasnt even our best players. Its hard to do anything when you cant see the mob or find the right placement and your framerate is so bad that people are healed/dead before you can cast a spell on them.

Granted we dont have near as much experiance as other shells in fighting heavily camped mobs. We do more sea related events in which every little nothing shell doesnt camp as well(TTK, FS, Atariiiii not included). I guess we arent used to the BS of other shells. We should have learned from our last KB in which every single person there was trying to get into the path of our pld, but we assumed everyone wouldnt resort to petty tactics on a mob that pops every single day.

____________________________
75 DRK WAR SAM PLD BLU BRD DRG. 391 Merits ATM.
SPQR Linkshell.
#10 Mar 29 2007 at 10:53 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
Provide the shovel. Ramsos does the rest of the work.
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#11 Mar 29 2007 at 11:08 AM Rating: Decent
**
417 posts
It was not just your ls that gets lagged to death fighting faf. It happens EVERY time that mob pops and has for the last 3 years. Just something you have to learn to deal with. CFH just shows no class in my opinion.
____________________________
Server: Ifrit

Nin/Drk/Brd: 75
Blm: 62

Crafts: 100 Leather, 60 Wood, , 60 Cloth
#12 Mar 29 2007 at 12:01 PM Rating: Default
*
111 posts
Just because it happens to everyone doesnt make it right. It is a stupid practice. You say CFH shows no class and yet many people there are /say to us the entire time about how bad we "suck" and "you shouldnt claim a mob if you cant kill it". We have the decency to not respond to this foolishness and all we get is more of it because the people who /say dont get the satisfaction they want. Why should we give a FREE fafnir to someone who is constantly harassing us for no reason other than they didnt get the mob they felt entitled to. Sure PD claimed the fafnir first(and wiped pathetically) and if it was ONLY PD there we probably would have given it back after we wiped as long as they didnt harass us in /say. But every major shell was there (along with Lonns I think), so there was no reason for us to do pretty much all the work for no reward.

Karly, I dont know what you mean by the whole "Provide the Shovel" statement. Just go back to talking "crap" about NA players in Besieged and leave NMs to people who dont wipe in 10 mins with an army of people.


____________________________
75 DRK WAR SAM PLD BLU BRD DRG. 391 Merits ATM.
SPQR Linkshell.
#13 Mar 29 2007 at 12:03 PM Rating: Default
20 posts
Don't think that we CFH mobs on a regular basis when we fail to complete our task of killing an HNM. For example, we took Cerberus off of another NA LS wipe and proceeded to kill it down to 3% before we wiped. Many members wanted me to CFH that Cerberus, but I did not do so. Reason being the other NA LS's that were present respected distance.

For some reason, Fafnir/Nidhogg on our server is handled differently by other major NA LS's. Last night, we had many members in our alliance who were **** off about not being able to target Fafnir or other alliance members for cures. This was caused by many other NA LS's that did not respect distance. Many members in our alliance asked for me to CFH the Fafnir, so I did.

We had intent to kill Fafnir, but was mostly there to get experience for our members. We had 12 members in our alliance and the jobs I felt were sufficient to kill Fafnir as soon as PD wiped the first time around. We did not resort to PD tactic of claiming Fafnir at spawn and holding it till reinforcements logged in or arrived at camp. Overall, I think we did very well getting Fafnir down to about 10-20% with the number of members we had present. Under different circumstances, I'm pretty sure we would have killed it.

We got a 2nd chance to fight Fafnir the same day and, once again, claim came off of a PD wipe. However, this 2nd attempt we had about 20min less to get the kill so we were unable to kill it. Some members asked me to CFH Fafnir once again, but I did not do so. This is because we do respect the community.

After seeing what unfolded, I realize it was not a good decision to do so. I doubt I would CFH Fafnir again even if asked/demanded by other members in our LS. It's obvious to me other NA LSs don't respect distance at Dragon's Aery. That's fine and we can play that way.

If you feel that you didn't deserve to be caught in that massacre that ensued afterward from CFH Fafnir, I apologize to you. Do remember, you always make that choice to be there on your own and assume all risks. If you still have a problem with it, well that is something that you will have to work out.
____________________________
75SAM, 75NIN, 75MNK, 75RDM, 75BLM, 75WHM, 75SMN
#14 Mar 29 2007 at 12:35 PM Rating: Decent
This thread fails compared to the one from months ago. Nice try though Karly.

Ramsos wrote:
...along with Lonns I think...


Eww, Lonn has a linkshell?

Ramsos wrote:
Karly, I dont know what you mean by the whole "Provide the Shovel" statement.


He meant that you're digging your own grave with your responses.


Loldrama.
#15 Mar 29 2007 at 12:41 PM Rating: Decent
*
111 posts
Yes Lonn has(or had) a LS after getting kicked from SPQR for leeching RMT during a scheduled LS event. Was called Aftershock.
____________________________
75 DRK WAR SAM PLD BLU BRD DRG. 391 Merits ATM.
SPQR Linkshell.
#16 Mar 29 2007 at 2:20 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
2,817 posts
Ramsos wrote:
; ;

Cry moar.
____________________________
FFXI:
Fhqwghads - Galka - 75NIN/75DRK/75SAM/75MNK - Ifrit Server- Rank 10 - ZM Done - COP done
Too many merits to list, too many subjobs to list...
Trogdoor - Tarutaru - 75BLM/50BRD/41WHM - Ifrit Server- Rank 6 - ZM Done
#17 Mar 29 2007 at 2:36 PM Rating: Decent
*
233 posts
AS is alive and doing well actually. No we were not at that fight this LS is not ready for HNM but we have been ripping apart everything is sky for quite some times now.
____________________________
Daniel 75rdm Ifrit
159 merits
CoP:O ZM:O ToA:O Xarc:O SM:O
99 cooking.

#18 Mar 29 2007 at 2:37 PM Rating: Decent
*
233 posts
and for the record I have seen other members of yours leaching off RMT. oh and bring up Chary... I don't care why the **** you all DCd... you were all offline he went unclaimed so I went for it... and I would of won to if I hadn't had to deal with that GM that you whiney lil **** called on me.

Edited, Mar 29th 2007 3:39pm by ifritshero
____________________________
Daniel 75rdm Ifrit
159 merits
CoP:O ZM:O ToA:O Xarc:O SM:O
99 cooking.

#19 Mar 29 2007 at 6:56 PM Rating: Default
*
111 posts
First, SPQR does not allow RMT leeching anymore. We did at one time and we do not anymore. Thats the reason why Puretoker/Guido/Ragingbull/Lonn had to make their own LSs.

Second, you are a crying **** for bringing up that chary. You steal it from us when we all d/c because of a glitch, and you are crying now that we called a GM on you? Go back to your reject LS and stay in sky with all the other fools who cant handle anything challenging. You held chary for as long as you did only because we accidentally pulled the other pop.

Third. Go cry in your own failure LS fhq. SPQR killed Nidhogg with 14 people today. We didnt wipe to the weaker version of the mob in 10 minutes with twice the number of people like you failures did yesterday.
____________________________
75 DRK WAR SAM PLD BLU BRD DRG. 391 Merits ATM.
SPQR Linkshell.
#20 Mar 29 2007 at 7:50 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,817 posts
Ramsos wrote:
Third. Go cry in your own failure LS fhq. SPQR killed Nidhogg with 14 people today. We didnt wipe to the weaker version of the mob in 10 minutes with twice the number of people like you failures did yesterday.

Whoreay for you!

Did you cry to everyone in DA to warp out and let you kill Nid in peace? Did you spear-head the effort to organize all the linkshells in there to /random for claim on Nidhogg? God knows all the campers in there drink tea and eat crumpets while they discuss who gets to fight it.

P.S.: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

XD

Edited, Mar 29th 2007 8:52pm by Fhqwghads
____________________________
FFXI:
Fhqwghads - Galka - 75NIN/75DRK/75SAM/75MNK - Ifrit Server- Rank 10 - ZM Done - COP done
Too many merits to list, too many subjobs to list...
Trogdoor - Tarutaru - 75BLM/50BRD/41WHM - Ifrit Server- Rank 6 - ZM Done
#21 Mar 29 2007 at 8:12 PM Rating: Default
*
111 posts
Actually people were pretty nice today. They stood on top of us but there was no /say harassment. I guess not having the little kids of PD there made all the differance. THANKS!
____________________________
75 DRK WAR SAM PLD BLU BRD DRG. 391 Merits ATM.
SPQR Linkshell.
#22 Mar 29 2007 at 9:00 PM Rating: Decent
*
50 posts
Before you bag on Lonn and After Shock, I think it should be fair that you guys know that Lonn is a very competent leader and player. Also the only HNM I remember we've wiped to is Hydra, which we got to 4% before we just couldn't get his heads down.

Also today we took down King Behemoth no problem and didn't even have to worry about him zerking. It just goes to show that you shouldn't judge in LS, if that were the case I'd believe most of Ifrit would think SPQR might as well be RMT.
I make that comparison based on you CFHing and HNM you couldn't kill because of other player interference. Seriously grow up and stop being jealous of other LS's and if you can't handle the lag upgrade your internet and computer.
#23 Mar 29 2007 at 9:18 PM Rating: Default
*
111 posts
You caught me red handed. Im SO jealous of LSs which shout for members. Im SO jealous of shells that have been around for years and have nothing to show for it. Im SO jealous of LSs that have camped fafnir FOREVER and still dont have every member with all the gear. Im SO jealous of LSs who invite every person who applies just because they want alot of members. Your right, I definately have reason to be jealous.
____________________________
75 DRK WAR SAM PLD BLU BRD DRG. 391 Merits ATM.
SPQR Linkshell.
#24 Mar 29 2007 at 9:37 PM Rating: Decent
*
110 posts
lol and this is why im glad that I do not participate in HNMlses anymore... DA can have up to 100+ people in that tiny zone and sometimes you cant even move with all that lag in there. Of course all the drama that comes out of it as well, stealing Fafhoggs here, training spiders through Fafhogg to make it turn and SF everybody there..its riddiculous.

CFHing tho is proably the worst thing that could of been done... a ls that does that should of just wiped and let another ls grab it, but meh its HNMls drama, something has to happen at DA to keep it fresh.
____________________________
75RDM/PLD/RNG
120+ Merits
#25 Mar 29 2007 at 9:40 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
Well, before you all forget the facts amongst the flaming, allow me to reiterate so to keep the thread on course:
SPQR, PD, Tainted, Atariii and FS were all in attendance, at least.
PD got intial claim
SPQR got second claim
PD got third claim
TTK got fourth claim
SPQR got fifth claim
FS got last claim
PD wiped twice total
TTK wiped once total
SPQR wiped twice total
FS wiped none
Neither Atariii or Tainted seemed to be in Aery in force, or got claim for whatever reasons.
Lots of people self-wiped when Fafnir was roaming in CFH
SPQR CFHed Fafnir after their first wipe
FS got the kill

Carry on. You guys can keep the shovels when you're done as souveniors.
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#26Escaflone, Posted: Mar 30 2007 at 12:58 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Let's start off with the basics. You're a moron, you need to shut up before you make your LS look worst then it already is. (No offence **** people but a example is needed)You are like the **** that makes all other **** people look bad, you are setting a VERY BAD example for your LS. Seriously, dude...shut the @#%^ up lol.
#27 Mar 30 2007 at 2:57 AM Rating: Default
*
122 posts
Quote:
CFHing tho is proably the worst thing that could of been done...


Call for help = Atariii
#28 Mar 30 2007 at 5:34 AM Rating: Default
*
111 posts
So I see that esca is trolling forums yet again and sticking his nose where it doesnt belong. Whats wrong? You left Aftershock and no other LS will take your foolishness so you had to start your own? Go back to shouting for members so you can get every failure from every other sky LS.

Dont even think of coming to me and saying **** about wiping to fafnir. When was the last time you killed anything even remotely hard? Sky doesnt count because a **** with half a brain can kill sky gods.

And before you say any **** about SPQR, remember that you APPLIED to SPQR while you were a SACKHOLDER in Aftershock. We didnt accept you and actually laughed about it because you are a complete joke. You can be a failure on your own time, you didnt need to be in SPQR to do that.

The reason why most LSs dont shout for members is so they dont get failures like you esca. When you shout for members, every jerk who has been kicked from another shell is going to try to get into your shell. Sure you can have a ton of members, but you cant do anything outside of sky. Take Icon for example, they had alot of members and what did they accomplish? Nothing. So yea esca have fun in your ShoutsForMembers LS. Make sure your new batch of failures stays in sky and leave the fun stuff to the rest of us.
____________________________
75 DRK WAR SAM PLD BLU BRD DRG. 391 Merits ATM.
SPQR Linkshell.
#29 Mar 30 2007 at 5:44 AM Rating: Good
*
127 posts
How can you complain about space in such a small room?
#30 Mar 30 2007 at 6:43 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,817 posts
Ramsos wrote:
Actually people were pretty nice today. They stood on top of us but there was no /say harassment. I guess not having the little kids of PD there made all the differance. THANKS!

I have a hard time believing that people in PD were "harassing" you in /say. Even if they were (which I doubt), you're telling me that the difference between you being able to kill Fafnir hinges on people talking in /say? And the next day by the miracle of people crowding you but remaining silent you're able to defeat Nidhogg? Mmm'kay...
____________________________
FFXI:
Fhqwghads - Galka - 75NIN/75DRK/75SAM/75MNK - Ifrit Server- Rank 10 - ZM Done - COP done
Too many merits to list, too many subjobs to list...
Trogdoor - Tarutaru - 75BLM/50BRD/41WHM - Ifrit Server- Rank 6 - ZM Done
#31 Mar 30 2007 at 8:15 AM Rating: Decent
*
111 posts
Actually they did stand on top of us in the beginning, but since nidhogg AoE hits outside alliance people had to back off or get killed. The /say wasnt what got us killed at fafnir, it was the people standing on top of us. The /say was the reason for the CFH and the well deserved chaos that took place afterwards.
____________________________
75 DRK WAR SAM PLD BLU BRD DRG. 391 Merits ATM.
SPQR Linkshell.
#32 Mar 30 2007 at 9:03 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,817 posts
Ramsos wrote:
Actually they did stand on top of us in the beginning, but since nidhogg AoE hits outside alliance people had to back off or get killed. The /say wasnt what got us killed at fafnir, it was the people standing on top of us.

That makes a **** of a lot more sense. I dunno why you're mad about people standing on top of you though, crowded DA has been par for the course for years.

Ramsos wrote:
The /say was the reason for the CFH and the well deserved chaos that took place afterwards.

The lulz from that camp were epic. It's a shame I didn't arrive sooner (didn't get there until right before Faf went SSJ on TTK.)
____________________________
FFXI:
Fhqwghads - Galka - 75NIN/75DRK/75SAM/75MNK - Ifrit Server- Rank 10 - ZM Done - COP done
Too many merits to list, too many subjobs to list...
Trogdoor - Tarutaru - 75BLM/50BRD/41WHM - Ifrit Server- Rank 6 - ZM Done
#33 Mar 30 2007 at 9:11 AM Rating: Decent
*
233 posts
ok so I guess you guys didn't care as much about Chary as I thought you did. SPQR still has members who leached or still leach off RMT that were not on the list that you mentioned. Also aftershock is doing fine. We don't have to accept that many people and it is rare that we have/need more than 20 ppl at a run at any point. Also we have not wiped to anything yet, we killed KB yesterday with no problems at all most dead people were had in alliance at any given time during the fight was 3 and that was only fora brief time. Aftershock does not have to shout for members in fact we are doing pretty well for members now. Usually 5-6 BLM 2-3 RDM 2-3 WHM 3-4 tanks and enouph mele to fill the rest of those spots. Either way we are doing very well and you reserve no right to make fun of us or Lonn who happens to be doing a very good job.
____________________________
Daniel 75rdm Ifrit
159 merits
CoP:O ZM:O ToA:O Xarc:O SM:O
99 cooking.

#34 Mar 30 2007 at 9:28 AM Rating: Decent
*
111 posts
Ok smart ass, name these people who still leech from RMT. I want to see who you think still does it because we have people who can solo weak **** sky NMs for pop items. We have no need to leech RMT in sky.

I can say anything about Lonn that I **** well please, and you cant do a **** thing about it. I guess you dont know that Aftershock was started as a ShoutsForMembers LS. The fact is that Lonn PAID RMT money for his byakko haidate, its true no matter what lies anyone has told you. Lonn leeched RMT during a scheduled LS event and was kicked from SPQR for it. The policy at the time was that leeching RMT during JP hours was OK as long as you left if any NA shell showed up. Lonn broke that policy and was booted. Lonn wasnt accepted into any LS he applied to and had to start his own and get people who dont know of his bad reputation.

By the way, killing KB with noone there is not a major accomplishment. Kill him with every major LS there trying to get your tanks killed and then ill be impressed.
____________________________
75 DRK WAR SAM PLD BLU BRD DRG. 391 Merits ATM.
SPQR Linkshell.
#35 Mar 30 2007 at 9:50 AM Rating: Decent
*
233 posts
Iodine. uhmm yeah I know that he did shout but that was months ago and he hasn't done that in quite some time. Lonn told us about that stuff.
____________________________
Daniel 75rdm Ifrit
159 merits
CoP:O ZM:O ToA:O Xarc:O SM:O
99 cooking.

#36 Mar 30 2007 at 9:53 AM Rating: Decent
*
111 posts
Iodine hasnt leeched RMT in months, I said tell me people CURRENTLY leeching RMT.
____________________________
75 DRK WAR SAM PLD BLU BRD DRG. 391 Merits ATM.
SPQR Linkshell.
#37 Mar 30 2007 at 10:55 AM Rating: Decent
45 posts
Hmm i heard alot about this wasn't there but i got alot of /ts of what went on is why we didn't show up but yes i argree CFH is the fricking worst thing you could. Im also not here to flame anyone i just been hearing there was some flames by my ls on this topic about lonns ls we have nothing to say about lonns ls nor any other ls so keep us out of it



Rabbi
#38 Mar 30 2007 at 10:58 AM Rating: Decent
Fhqwghads wrote:
...didn't get there until right before Faf went SSJ on TTK.


Lol, I like that it rhymes.

...

I'm too easily amused.


BTW, did SE suddenly remove the /say filter? You would think these people **** about /say harassment would just, yanno, turn it on. @.@
#39 Mar 30 2007 at 11:02 AM Rating: Decent
*
50 posts
Quote:
Iodine hasnt leeched RMT in months, I said tell me people CURRENTLY leeching RMT.



How do you leech that which does not exist anymore?
#40 Mar 30 2007 at 11:03 AM Rating: Decent
*
111 posts
We shouldnt have to do it. People should be mature enough to keep their mouths shut if they have nothing to say.

*edit* well Daniel said that SPQR people were currently leeching RMT. Im assuming hes a lieing sack of **** since that isnt true in any way.

Edited, Mar 30th 2007 3:06pm by Ramsos
____________________________
75 DRK WAR SAM PLD BLU BRD DRG. 391 Merits ATM.
SPQR Linkshell.
#41 Mar 30 2007 at 11:11 AM Rating: Decent
45 posts
100xs argees with rams
#42 Mar 30 2007 at 12:01 PM Rating: Decent
*
233 posts
First of all I don't have to lie to make you look bad, you do that all by yourself. I know that Iodine was leaching RMT long after you guys kicked Lonn for the same reason. Also it should be pointed out that the most likely reason you guys don't leach RMT anymore is the lack of RMT in sky these days.
____________________________
Daniel 75rdm Ifrit
159 merits
CoP:O ZM:O ToA:O Xarc:O SM:O
99 cooking.

#43 Mar 30 2007 at 12:13 PM Rating: Decent
*
111 posts
The RMT leeching did not stop when Lonn was kicked. I never said that it did. Lonn wasnt kicked for leeching RMT. He was kicked for leeching RMT instead of attending a planned LS event.

Im still waiting for your list of people currently leeching RMT. Either give me some names or go crying back to Lonn about how the bad men stole your chary.
____________________________
75 DRK WAR SAM PLD BLU BRD DRG. 391 Merits ATM.
SPQR Linkshell.
#44 Mar 30 2007 at 12:45 PM Rating: Decent
Ramsos wrote:
We shouldnt have to do it. People should be mature enough to keep their mouths shut if they have nothing to say.


Well they obviously aren't so stop **** about it and turn on the **** filter. What's wrong, pressing a button too hard for you?
#45 Mar 30 2007 at 1:08 PM Rating: Decent
*
233 posts
unfortunatly I don't currently know of anyone other that Iodine. Either way leaching off RMT would be hard to do currently since it seems they don't do sky nearly as much as they used to.
____________________________
Daniel 75rdm Ifrit
159 merits
CoP:O ZM:O ToA:O Xarc:O SM:O
99 cooking.

#46 Mar 30 2007 at 10:34 PM Rating: Default
*
216 posts
Quote:
So I see that esca is trolling forums yet again and sticking his nose where it doesnt belong.

**** right. Duh

Quote:
Whats wrong? You left Aftershock and no other LS will take your foolishness so you had to start your own?]

Nope. I don't like to follow, I like to lead. Took me a while to finally get the boot out of my **** and realize it.

Quote:
The reason why most LSs dont shout for members is so they dont get failures like you esca.

I resent that. I get nice remarks about how good I am, even from people that dislike me. I am not here to brag, but you Sir are more of a failure then I am. I don't result to MPKing members of other shells-nor being a bad sport when doing things. (Only trying to make it win which involves me yelling sometimes)

Quote:
Go back to shouting for members so you can get every failure from every other sky LS. When you shout for members, every jerk who has been kicked from another shell is going to try to get into your shell. Sure you can have a ton of members, but you cant do anything outside of sky.


Oh really? Last I remember anyone with a PC can apply online. And last I remember they can answer the same questions in tell. So me/anyone else going online and answering the same questions is more..."Proper"? So these "jerks" being kicked from LSs have some curse on them that prevents them from going online and filling out an application? And posting the truth or lies about themself? What makes you think applying online makes them post the truth about themself?

By the way all online registering does is give the leader the pleasent ability to not have to repeatedly ask the same questions over and over to everyone that /tells them. Seriously dude, go come up with new material, you're making my eyes bleed.

I hate to say it but I know I am right on this paragraph and you trying to 'explain' how applying online lets me filter out leeches and bums is fail. If that's true then so many leeches/bums you kicked from your LS...if I remember right...FILLED OUT AN APPLICATION FROM YER LS LOLOLOLOL. Guess your application theory again, fails. WHich leads to the next quote/paragraph:

Quote:
Take Icon for example, they had alot of members and what did they accomplish? Nothing. So yea esca have fun in your ShoutsForMembers LS. Make sure your new batch of failures stays in sky and leave the fun stuff to the rest of us.


Well, if my "batch of failures" are not @#%^s and like to be a bad sport, CFH mobs, and have so much more drama then sky LSs do; I'll gladly leave that sh*t to you. I never planned to do endgame HNM. So many botters and so much more drama then even I can handle. Why you think I neglected to do HNMs when my previous LS did them?

Quote:
Dont even think of coming to me and saying sh*t about wiping to fafnir. When was the last time you killed anything even remotely hard? Sky doesnt count because a **** with half a brain can kill sky gods.

Don't you know? I like to go on forums and randomly post about random people making fun of their stupidity where it is needed. And the answer to your question...I've killed Tiamat...and multiple other Land Kings. I got the titles from a BRD to show you?

I wasn't making fun of SPQR wiping to Fafnir, who really cares? Its not like other LSs don't wipe to it before. I was making fun of you because you contiuosly post to try to redeem your stupidity, and it's fun fighting with you. I was bored, no Hentai was on, I couldn't jerk off. I was grumpy, so I decided to pick the idiot and fight with them. Just seems you were more an idiot then others. Otherwise I wouldn't of picked you. Don't you feel special? *Hands you a cookie* ^^

Shooo now kid before that shovel's warrentee expires.

Quote:
And before you say any sh*t about SPQR, remember that you APPLIED to SPQR while you were a SACKHOLDER in Aftershock. We didnt accept you and actually laughed about it because you are a complete joke. You can be a failure on your own time, you didnt need to be in SPQR to do that.


Fact: I talked to Pazy wanting to see if I could join. His remark was "We wouldn't take you anyways because you couldn't follow instructions to my shout saying "TELL DECI" anyways so get lost."

Fiction: *I* never applied an application on your website because 1: When I asked for the websites name all people said "THE CDK Website" or something like that, 2: I never posted because I could not find the website. And lastly 3: I wouldn't doubt if some info is wrong on that fake app that someone made(Wouldn't doubt if was either Pazy or Ulgokiem that wrote it up JUST to have the LS laugh at me) for fun.

Secondly I never said sh*t about SPQR. I said sh*t about a select few SPQR -MEMBERs- in the past. Not the LS itself. I told you to shut the @#%^ up before YOU make that LS look worst then it already is.(And if you can't seem to notice your LS looks bad right now from truths/rumors/whichever it may be. It's not my say which is true and which is not.) Try again?



Edited, Mar 31st 2007 2:38am by Escaflone
____________________________
[img]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9228/escaflonemn1.gif[/img]
#47 Mar 30 2007 at 10:44 PM Rating: Default
*
216 posts
EDIT: I tried making fun of myself because it was a good chuckle. But I think it's best to keep my mouth shut LOL.

I am such a nerd.

Edited, Mar 31st 2007 2:45am by Escaflone
____________________________
[img]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9228/escaflonemn1.gif[/img]
#48 Mar 31 2007 at 4:33 AM Rating: Default
*
111 posts
I never once said the application process was a foolproof way of weeding out the fools like Showmo(Scorpion Harness and Dusk Pants on RDM? Fail). Shout ForMembers LSs (In SPQR's eyes at least) have a stigma of being second class LSs. I dont know every LS you have ever been in esca, but im sure you were in a non-ShoutsForMembers LS at one time. Im sure you have seen the differance in the quality of the people inside the LS. The application process in a way is a test, to make someone work a little harder to get into your LS. If someone cant do something simple like fill out a stupid online application, they have no business in anything other than a Social LS. Another good thing about the application process is that existing/long time members can vote if they want the applicant in their LS (this doesnt apply to you esca since your shell doesnt have any longtime members).

SPQR is doing just fine regardless of what people say about us. We have plenty of new applicants. I dont see where this "bad reputation" applies to us. We no longer allow leeching of ricemen. We dont MPK (unless you count this fafnir, but that was well deserved for anyone who was killed). We dont go out of our way to get in the way of other LSs doing their own things.

Esca, you should be the very last person saying anything about other people having a bad reputation. You are the joke of this server. Im done with this topic, everyone knows what happened. I look stupid for simply posting on this website with all of you failures. So when you decide to have another of your incohetent posts esca remember this list of server failures.
Ryanracers > Wendigo > Escaflowne

P.S. ???? you Nivek and your ????warmer mouth. I dont accept your ????ing appoligies. You are a ????ing ???hole for posting PRIVATE LS chat on that TTK website.

P.S.S and ???? this website for not allowing cursing.
____________________________
75 DRK WAR SAM PLD BLU BRD DRG. 391 Merits ATM.
SPQR Linkshell.
#49 Mar 31 2007 at 5:08 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
Not only admitting to CFHing Fafnir, but intentionally MPKing Atariii, FS, PD, TTK and everyone else in attendance.

I paid 6.50 for that shovel at the hardware store, but it was a bargain for as much use as it got. Next time i'm just gonna pass out lengths of ropes, since they're cheaper.
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#50 Mar 31 2007 at 5:09 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
Thread over.

Find your jollies somewhere else. It did it's job and then some.
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#51 Apr 01 2007 at 7:14 AM Rating: Default
*
216 posts
Quote:
So when you decide to have another of your incohetent posts esca remember this list of server failures.
Ryanracers > Wendigo > Escaflowne

Whew, glad I am not on that list.

Escaflowne is a great JP WAR/NIN fyi.
Sorry had to stick up for that JP Esca player he called a failure.

Just remember, every time you post here, you are the only one being laughed at. I am just being ignored. Take care.


NOW This thread is over.


Quote:
Find your jollies somewhere else. It did it's job and then some.




____________________________
[img]http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9228/escaflonemn1.gif[/img]
« Previous 1 2 3
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 12 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (12)