Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Best and Worst players on IfritFollow

#652 Apr 05 2005 at 5:53 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
I just know Dagger's reputation for hopping linkshells.

The rest is unproveable, unless you can retrieve logs, or match up Content IDs with credit card accounts. Even if you had the screenshot, they'd still call foul, on account of picture editing.

Another unwinnable arguement? [Yes, please.]
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#653 Apr 05 2005 at 6:00 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
46 posts
Heh it's not like he can get in any decent linkshells anyways. About the jealous part...I don't think anyone would be jealous of anyone who plays a game for 18+ hrs everyday. :P

Just my 2 pennies.
____________________________
Name: Songi
Server: Ifrit
75RNG,75SAM,38WAR,75NIN,11 MNK
RNG/NIN
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?57385
SAM/WAR
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?54657
NIN/WAR
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?108065
#654 Apr 05 2005 at 6:42 PM Rating: Default
***
2,817 posts
XSquigyX wrote:
Hi. I guess I should define Sarcasm for you as well.

I'm not claiming a **** thing. YOU are the one doing all the claiming. I don't care who you are or what ls you are/were in. I don't care about any of that.

What I do care about is you coming in here and and accusing Daggers of being Swords with nothing to back it up.
Hi, guess I should return the dictionary favor and define something for you: messageboard, as in "text". Sarcasm doesn't translate too well on it. Next.

Tell ya what, you continue to live in your little universe with Daggers the **** giving your hot manthra TCP/IP hand jobs while he simultaneously blows smoke up your ass. And no, I am not the only one making a claim. You are claiming that Daggers isn't Swords... and you have nothing to back up that he is NOT Swords, other than your own belief and the hardly credible Swaggers himself.

XSquigyX wrote:
So you want me to prove that I know Daggers irl? Well first of all that was an example of how easily someone can just say somehting (Oh wait, that's exactly what you are doing here) and make people believe it. You want proof from me yet you aren't willing to give proof to back up your argument, what a surprise.
I gave you an eyewitness report. It's not my problem you're gullible enough to be duped by Swaggers (that would be Swords + Daggers) instead of believing a reputable source.

XSquigyX wrote:
I find it odd that just about the time that she cusses out PEG; then suddenly these rumors come upthat she is Swords and she buys gil. If you want to ruin this person's name and time in this game then at least back your **** up otherwise it's just heresay.
Then you obviously haven't been privvy to previous spectacles. This isn't an isolated incident, and as soon as the majority of our LS suspected him of being a gil buyer, and pretty much exposed him for being one, the sparks flew between us and him. This ain't new, pal.

XSquigyX wrote:
Ok, back to the topic. I'm seeing mixed input here. I see "She's a newb omg" and I'm seeing "She got to 75 so fast because she has played other chars and knows the game." Which is it?
Again with the lack of common sense. *sigh* HE had leveled Swords a bit, so he had enough knowledge of the basic mechanics of the game to progress with Daggers. Not only that, but if you knew Swaggers, you'd know he never stops asking questions. Ask enough and eventually you'll find your way to the top. Again, not rocket science. Is there some reason you can't draw these conclusions on your own, or is your pen out of ink?

XSquigyX wrote:
This is what I see: Someone is jealous because someone else (daggers), who you think is a newb, beat them to 75. Now you are lashing out in a fit of teenage rage because she doesn't deserve to be where she is. Did I get it?
No, you didn't. We're ensuring that the tard doesn't get into an HNM LS where he'll leech items, and more than likely reap rewards he didn't truly earn. If you want to befriend gil buyers, then just admit you don't mind it, and shut up about the whole ordeal.

XSquigyX wrote:
p.s. still waiting on proof but all I get are personal attacks...
As you have consistently neglected to read, I have an eyewitness account of him admitting he was Swords. Your refusal to accept this account as fact isn't my problem. As I have stated, people who know me in-game know I am not full of crap, and I wouldn't make these statements if I didn't trust the source... which is my real-life woman, who lives with me, and doesn't lie, and who more than likely could care less about Swaggers. She was merely relaying what she had seen typed in chat when I mentioned we booted Swaggers out of the LS a while back.

If you're so gung-ho about your **** friend, how about YOU get proof that he ISN'T Swords, since you seem to be so hung up on it. You know what I think? I think you and him had some kinda cyber relationship, or you've got some kinda polygon crush on him, and he's got you fooled into thinking he's a chick. SUCKER. Now you feel all embarassed about your little cyber action, and have to defend him. Too funny. Why else would you get your manthra panties all bunched up over some dude you don't even know? Classic!
____________________________
FFXI:
Fhqwghads - Galka - 75NIN/75DRK/75SAM/75MNK - Ifrit Server- Rank 10 - ZM Done - COP done
Too many merits to list, too many subjobs to list...
Trogdoor - Tarutaru - 75BLM/50BRD/41WHM - Ifrit Server- Rank 6 - ZM Done
#655 Apr 05 2005 at 6:48 PM Rating: Good
22 posts
I know Daggers IRL and she is definitly a female.
____________________________
Jimmythemonkey
Ifrit
Elvaan PLD/WAR
HeavensRequiem
TheThreeKingdoms
Ascension
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?67856
#656 Apr 05 2005 at 7:03 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
197 posts
...again with the personal attacks. I'll tell you what. I'm done. You obviously have nothing but insults and heresay to add to this argument so I'll leave the decision up to everyone else. If they want to believe that "you saw 'him' say that 'he' was Sword.." then I feel sorry for them.

Have fun.
____________________________
Matti Mithra MNK
#657 Apr 05 2005 at 7:19 PM Rating: Decent
**
408 posts
Weee more personal attacks except I'm not the recipient of such inflammatory epithets this time....what about me Fhq? When do I get yelled at again?

Edited, Tue Apr 5 20:20:25 2005 by KittyofDoom
____________________________
"I am so stupid that I cannot understand philosophy, the antithesis of this is that philosophy is so clever that it cannot comprehend my stupidity. These antitheses are mediated in a higher unity; in our common stupidity." -Kierkegaard
#658 Apr 05 2005 at 8:02 PM Rating: Default
***
2,817 posts
Jimmythemonkey wrote:
I know Daggers IRL and she is definitly a female.
Sure ya do.
____________________________
FFXI:
Fhqwghads - Galka - 75NIN/75DRK/75SAM/75MNK - Ifrit Server- Rank 10 - ZM Done - COP done
Too many merits to list, too many subjobs to list...
Trogdoor - Tarutaru - 75BLM/50BRD/41WHM - Ifrit Server- Rank 6 - ZM Done
#659 Apr 05 2005 at 8:04 PM Rating: Default
***
2,817 posts
XSquigyX wrote:
...again with the personal attacks. I'll tell you what. I'm done. You obviously have nothing but insults and heresay to add to this argument so I'll leave the decision up to everyone else. If they want to believe that "you saw 'him' say that 'he' was Sword.." then I feel sorry for them.

Have fun.
It's ok. I understand that you have no defense and have to give up. {/comfort}
____________________________
FFXI:
Fhqwghads - Galka - 75NIN/75DRK/75SAM/75MNK - Ifrit Server- Rank 10 - ZM Done - COP done
Too many merits to list, too many subjobs to list...
Trogdoor - Tarutaru - 75BLM/50BRD/41WHM - Ifrit Server- Rank 6 - ZM Done
#660 Apr 05 2005 at 8:06 PM Rating: Default
***
2,817 posts
KittyofDoom wrote:
Weee more personal attacks except I'm not the recipient of such inflammatory epithets this time....what about me Fhq? When do I get yelled at again?

Edited, Tue Apr 5 20:20:25 2005 by KittyofDoom
Give it some time, Lady of the Tight Sphincter. I'm sure sooner or later someone will start a discussion that you'll be unable to resist throwing your prudish opinion into.
____________________________
FFXI:
Fhqwghads - Galka - 75NIN/75DRK/75SAM/75MNK - Ifrit Server- Rank 10 - ZM Done - COP done
Too many merits to list, too many subjobs to list...
Trogdoor - Tarutaru - 75BLM/50BRD/41WHM - Ifrit Server- Rank 6 - ZM Done
#661 Apr 05 2005 at 8:31 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
160 posts
You're a tard, Trogdoor.
____________________________

#662 Apr 05 2005 at 8:39 PM Rating: Default
***
2,817 posts
Hey, buddy. A/B discussion. C your way out.

And stop using my catch-phrases you uncreative troll.
____________________________
FFXI:
Fhqwghads - Galka - 75NIN/75DRK/75SAM/75MNK - Ifrit Server- Rank 10 - ZM Done - COP done
Too many merits to list, too many subjobs to list...
Trogdoor - Tarutaru - 75BLM/50BRD/41WHM - Ifrit Server- Rank 6 - ZM Done
#663 Apr 05 2005 at 8:40 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
46 posts
It's sad how people want to defend an idiot who's just as bad as the coveted "Ryanracers". Oh well thats them acting like donkeys and backing up a fraud like Swords -cough- I mean Swaggers...err Daggers.

If you know Daggers IRL by all means show a pic so we STFU! Until then we won't be silenced by some gilbuying tard lovers.
____________________________
Name: Songi
Server: Ifrit
75RNG,75SAM,38WAR,75NIN,11 MNK
RNG/NIN
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?57385
SAM/WAR
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?54657
NIN/WAR
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?108065
#664 Apr 05 2005 at 8:40 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
160 posts
Quote:
Hey, buddy. A/B discussion. C your way out.

And stop using my catch-phrases you uncreative troll

You fail.
____________________________

#665 Apr 05 2005 at 9:34 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,121 posts
LOL good goin Trog/fhq if they want to believe it isnt swords and help daggers get more jobs to 75 thats fine.... but never will i listen to someone in my rng PT that says "daggers is @200 tnl invite her" i wont exp with her/him ever on any job.
____________________________

#666 Apr 05 2005 at 9:35 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,121 posts
Songi the pic is a good idea.. but i wont believe it unless the person in the piture is holding a sign saying "I am daggers"

its to easy to go find a fake picture.
____________________________

#667 Apr 05 2005 at 10:32 PM Rating: Default
***
2,817 posts
Piratotaru wrote:
Quote:
Hey, buddy. A/B discussion. C your way out.

And stop using my catch-phrases you uncreative troll

You fail.
Negative.
____________________________
FFXI:
Fhqwghads - Galka - 75NIN/75DRK/75SAM/75MNK - Ifrit Server- Rank 10 - ZM Done - COP done
Too many merits to list, too many subjobs to list...
Trogdoor - Tarutaru - 75BLM/50BRD/41WHM - Ifrit Server- Rank 6 - ZM Done
#668 Apr 05 2005 at 11:02 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,817 posts
Ok, I need to go ahead and revamp the statement I thought my woman made. I came home and asked her about it, because my memory sucks, and the conversation we had was a few months ago when Daggers was booted out of the LS.

My woman never told me that Swords said he was Daggers. (Hey at least I can admit I was wrong on this part.) However, Daggers absolutely, 100% bought that account. My woman's friend partied with DoomX, who was (and still is) the original handle on the account Daggers is using now. They were very friendly toward one another, partied all the time in the dunes, and chatted on a daily basis. DoomX was leveling all his jobs to 20, and would stop and switch to another job as soon as one got there. Apparently after he got one of his last jobs to 20, DoomX disappeared.

Weeks later, someone named "Daggers" surfaces on the DoomX handle. My woman's friend sends him a tell, and he has NO CLUE who she is, who DoomX is, and says he "took over" the account. (Read: BOUGHT.) He can't tell her anything about DoomX, who she considered a friend.

To this day, I can watch as my woman opens her friends list, and sure enough, there's Daggers on the DoomX handle.

Now, given the FACT that Daggers surfaced around the same time that the SWORDS incident occurred, it's not too hard to speculate that they are the same person. Do I have proof? No, I do not. Is Daggers a liar and at the very least someone who buys accounts? Absolutely.

You wanted facts, there ya go. Don't believe me? Then here's a freakin' picture of Daggers playing under the DoomX handle.

CLICK IT

Can you say PWNED?
____________________________
FFXI:
Fhqwghads - Galka - 75NIN/75DRK/75SAM/75MNK - Ifrit Server- Rank 10 - ZM Done - COP done
Too many merits to list, too many subjobs to list...
Trogdoor - Tarutaru - 75BLM/50BRD/41WHM - Ifrit Server- Rank 6 - ZM Done
#669 Apr 05 2005 at 11:12 PM Rating: Decent
20 posts
Quote:
You wanted facts, there ya go. Don't believe me? Then here's a freakin' picture of Daggers playing under the DoomX handle.

CLICK IT

Can you say PWNED?

haha...Daggers is on my blacklist. You shouldn't have posted that screenshot so all the morons could continue loving Daggers (aka Doomx, Swords). Amazing what running casino scams can do for losers.
____________________________
75SAM, 75NIN, 75MNK, 75RDM, 75BLM, 75WHM, 75SMN
#670 Apr 05 2005 at 11:20 PM Rating: Good
15 posts
Well, I'm outside of the whole Daggers/Swords thing, I'm just preparing to Return with the welcome back special on the 14th, and this thread has kept me very amused.

It's nice to know that some of the people that I used to enjoy partying with are still around, but scary as **** to know that Ryanracers still exists....and I mean scary.
____________________________
Newbie, if the next two words out of your mouth aren't 'See ya' then the third word will be 'Oh my god. My crotch. You've punched me in my crotch.'.
#671 Apr 05 2005 at 11:55 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
Holyknightomega still plays, too. Haven't seen Khadafi or Ryanracers in a while, though.
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#672 Apr 06 2005 at 12:45 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
46 posts
I think someone got WTFPWNED! Does Trog know his facts? Yes! Is Daggers a gilbuying tard? Yes! Will I ever stop bashing Daggers? No. Not a chance!

Hahaha I love how the good guys always win.
____________________________
Name: Songi
Server: Ifrit
75RNG,75SAM,38WAR,75NIN,11 MNK
RNG/NIN
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?57385
SAM/WAR
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?54657
NIN/WAR
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?108065
#673 Apr 06 2005 at 2:33 AM Rating: Decent
**
408 posts
"I think someone got WTFPWNED! Does Trog know his facts? Yes! Is Daggers a gilbuying tard? Yes! Will I ever stop bashing Daggers? No. Not a chance!

Hahaha I love how the good guys always win."


Trog? A good guy? Pfft, hardly...and this whole WTFPWNED thing doesn't exactly make you guys look brilliant to say the least >.>

Edited, Wed Apr 6 03:36:41 2005 by KittyofDoom
____________________________
"I am so stupid that I cannot understand philosophy, the antithesis of this is that philosophy is so clever that it cannot comprehend my stupidity. These antitheses are mediated in a higher unity; in our common stupidity." -Kierkegaard
#674 Apr 06 2005 at 4:38 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,817 posts
It's ok, KittyofDoom. We're not here to convince you that we're intelligent. You don't count, anyway, haha. Besides, even if we were to patronize you by demonstrating our intellect, it would only confuse you since it would be beyond your comprehension. Now, move along... the grown-ups are having an important conversation. Smiley: lol
____________________________
FFXI:
Fhqwghads - Galka - 75NIN/75DRK/75SAM/75MNK - Ifrit Server- Rank 10 - ZM Done - COP done
Too many merits to list, too many subjobs to list...
Trogdoor - Tarutaru - 75BLM/50BRD/41WHM - Ifrit Server- Rank 6 - ZM Done
#675 Apr 06 2005 at 6:06 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
178 posts
So I'm gathering that ppl are **** that she

1 hates whoever PEG is. I never see this ls but if daggers was in it at lvl 30ish then its really not a end game ls for inviting lowbie char's into it.

2 bought a sold account. - wow you shouldn't play any MMORPG if this is a problem for you because accounts get bought and sold all the time.

3 bought gil? Like anyone really gives a crap.

4 Beat most others to 75. Boohoo

Side note: The burdon of proof states that the accused doesn't have to proove anything. it is up to the person making the accusation to proove it. If you are not able to proove your case then you are liable for slander. (I know big words and all for a game)

I don't know who DoomX is, was, or whatever. My handle is different from my characters name.
Who is the greater moron the casino scammer or the person who continues to go to them knowing that it will happen. The other day someone was shouting that **** took over 300k and logged on him.

The funniest thing of all is I have never once heard Daggers brag about her gear to anyone. She never said look at my gear or your gear is worse than mine or anything along those lines. All I am hearing is whinging that she has better gear than me Y_Y **** I see whm's with a noble tunic on and I don't /tell them you bought your money to get that!!!.

Ok I will go with the screen shot that you have there of doomx = daggers, even know they are very easy to fake now a days but here is my question. Why would your "woman" have daggers on her friends list in the 1st place? What I'm saying is if my buddy doesn't like someone and blists them then i do the same. That way it avoids future conflict of intrests. This is your supposed woman, the person your supposed to love and trust... and she hasn't removed this person that you do not like anymore from her friends list? So either she likes daggers more than you or she can't stand you and is doing it to **** you off.
____________________________
Making the best of a bad situation
Silenthunter
#676 Apr 06 2005 at 7:00 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
178 posts
I kinda feel like getting back on topic

Best players

Lof and Aai - we started the game together and died alot along the way. We have sorta lost contact over the past few months tough.
Himit and Richette - 1st ls i was ever invited into... i know
I was a massive pain. But they helped me a lot.

Bunini - the poor taru whm with a heart as big as a galka ...
though her gear is ragtag and she has the worst luck
with sneak and invis she is a great person to know.
Onebad, Kailix, Daggers, (the CKD mnks) - All great monks If
your in a party with them your going to get very far.
Deman, Lyeena, Venjamin, Putokuto - All great ninja's ask for
them by name ^_^ I really like **** becasue I have
more life than him with my whm :D Somehow thru no
fault of my own Deman manages to get himself killed
a lot when he helps me with stuff. He also bought
me Raise 2 ..... probably becasue he dies so much -_-
Hadura - My new running crew cat. You can't find me doing
anything without me dragging had along for the ride
Elow - I know we had some rough spots in the past but you
helped me when I was really down and no matter what
that means a lot.
Wooooowooo - For getting me a pearl into the greatest place for
a thf to be. :D
Lioi, Kwe, Suli, Belant - Some great Rdm's to party with. As
a warning though Kwechi dc's every 3 1/2hrs like
clockwork u_u
Spazz - This is a odd one, we are friends but are not on
either ones friends list. I ran into him as a mnk
when I 1st started playing.
Cavil - He goes on my eh list for lvling static with another
Whm ~_~
People who were awesome but probably have no idea who I am ~_~
Marchies - One of the 1st mithra whm's who came out to the maze
many times to raise my poor unlucky thf.
Sirfalas - God I hope I spelled his name right. Thf/Nin tanked
death from above for me for my hornetneedle.

I have had the pleasure of meeting many fine ppl in this game along with my share of bad players. It is 8am so I know i am missing a few ppl on my list.
____________________________
Making the best of a bad situation
Silenthunter
#677 Apr 06 2005 at 10:37 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,817 posts
wrayb wrote:
So I'm gathering that ppl are **** that she
Daggers is a guy.

wrayb wrote:
1 hates whoever PEG is. I never see this ls but if daggers was in it at lvl 30ish then its really not a end game ls for inviting lowbie char's into it.
Nobody in PEG ever said Daggers was invited into it when Daggers was level 30.

wrayb wrote:
2 bought a sold account. - wow you shouldn't play any MMORPG if this is a problem for you because accounts get bought and sold all the time.

3 bought gil? Like anyone really gives a crap.
We're pointing out that anything Daggers says should be taken with a grain of salt. And if you're ok on siding with account buyers and gil buyers, then you're part of the problem. Plenty of people DO "give a crap", because these retards cater to the companies and individuals who plague the server farming gil for real money.

wrayb wrote:
4 Beat most others to 75. Boohoo
I could care less if anyone beats me to 75. I'm not in a race. I don't think anyone else who has spoken out against Daggers would care if they are beaten to 75 either. That's not the point. Try re-reading the underlying reasons why Daggers getting to 75 is an issue.

wrayb wrote:
Side note: The burdon of proof states that the accused doesn't have to proove anything. it is up to the person making the accusation to proove it. If you are not able to proove your case then you are liable for slander. (I know big words and all for a game)
I'm not asking Daggers for proof. I'm asking the other people defending him for proof. Why can't they give any? Because they don't have it. They're just banding together to be nice because apparently Daggers has them fooled into thinking he's a helpess chick who is a guiltless victim.

wrayb wrote:
I don't know who DoomX is, was, or whatever. My handle is different from my characters name.

Ok I will go with the screen shot that you have there of doomx = daggers, even know they are very easy to fake now a days but here is my question. Why would your "woman" have daggers on her friends list in the 1st place? What I'm saying is if my buddy doesn't like someone and blists them then i do the same. That way it avoids future conflict of intrests. This is your supposed woman, the person your supposed to love and trust... and she hasn't removed this person that you do not like anymore from her friends list? So either she likes daggers more than you or she can't stand you and is doing it to **** you off.
She never had any dealings with Doomx. That was her friend's buddy, as I mentioned. Even then, her friend never talked to Daggers until the day he popped up on the Doomx account, weeks after Doomx had disappeared. After she realized that Daggers wasn't the same person, she never talked to him again. There was no reason at the time for her to remove him from the friends list, and I was unaware that this had taken place.

Personally, the only thing that bugs me about Daggers was the non-stop barrage of dumb questions he would ask in the LS. Then of course after we found out he bought both the account and gil I didn't want to have anything else to do with him. I suppose it's a good thing he was never deleted off the friends list, because otherwise all these people who would rather take sides with an account/gil buying tard would still have their heads buried in the sand.
____________________________
FFXI:
Fhqwghads - Galka - 75NIN/75DRK/75SAM/75MNK - Ifrit Server- Rank 10 - ZM Done - COP done
Too many merits to list, too many subjobs to list...
Trogdoor - Tarutaru - 75BLM/50BRD/41WHM - Ifrit Server- Rank 6 - ZM Done
#678 Apr 06 2005 at 11:48 AM Rating: Decent
2 posts
Omg you found Daggers Mule O.O? She must have bought her accoount! LOL its too funny to see just how dumb you get everday :). And Navyr your not high enough lvl to party with Daggers anyway.
#679 Apr 06 2005 at 12:44 PM Rating: Good
12 posts
Quote:
Can you proove this RazielXX? Or are you just talking out your ass? Right now morons like you are hate spamming Daggers calling her Swords. We are trying to get the GM's motovated to start suspending these ppl's accounts for this blanket harassment. I'm just happy you posted a msg here so we can point to physical evidence of this slander.


Hey Wrayb, having a bad day, or are you always an ass. Now apparently you either didnt read the whole post, or you just like picking fights, because you missed the whole meaning of the post. This goes for Dangers as well. I dont take very kindly to having my honesty put into question by the likes of you two.

Now as for my crack about Daggers in general, there was a post before mine that brought that subject up, pointing the two where the same. And now, due to mainly your large mouth on the subject, everyone gives there two cents. I even decided to look into it more then i did already, and yes, at the time i put the post I asked around and that was the census that the two were the same. Now scarey enough no one really knows the truth, because about 50/50 is what people are saying on the server.

Honestly I could care less, this entire this about Swords and Daggers sounds like what a bunch of housewives with nothing better to do with there free time should talk about. This entire post is supposed to be about the best and worst players you have parties with, not someone else's drama.

As for my original post, it was in agreement to an earlier post that listing the worst players is in essance a waste of time. Most of the worse players once they reach a point they can no longer get parties they will just make a new character and start over. And yes, a few casino scammers have started over after they made all there winning and are living a farming free career now.

So Wrayb, prove your points before you start insulting people who unlike you know what there taling about, and if you want to insult me some more, feel free to PM me.

Edited, Wed Apr 6 13:52:53 2005 by RazielXX
____________________________
Raziel - Ifrit Server
profile: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?32205
mains: 62drk/62rdm/56thf
#680 Apr 06 2005 at 1:03 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
*
178 posts
Bad day, you can say that.

This **** needs to end. But since ppl won't just leave daggers alone SE needs to pull accounts. This is way out of control. Someone tell me wtf a lvl 4 char with no subjob and rank 1 has any business sending a tell to daggers? he doesnt its somebodies mule doing it because they were blisted in the 1st place.


Oh i'm by far not the problem. I dislike gil-sellers as much as the next person. i don't really care about gil buyers. Why I dunno call it a double standard if you like. But the truth of the matter is i don't give a **** what ppl do with their own money. I make due with what I can manage and I do not care about what other ppl have in the game.

It is not my place nor will it ever be to care what other people have.

I hate khadifi you don't see me spaming him or haveing other people spamming him. What if we spread a big in game saying Trodoor = Khadafi? There is no proof of this but hey! who needs proof before they make accusations?

If you want to post Daggers is a good or bad player go right ahead and do so. Leave it at that, in game /tells are across the line. I don't log in everyday and send tells to everyone on my blist telling them that I hate them.
____________________________
Making the best of a bad situation
Silenthunter
#681 Apr 06 2005 at 2:03 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,817 posts
Dangers wrote:
Omg you found Daggers Mule O.O? She must have bought her accoount! LOL its too funny to see just how dumb you get everday :).
Shut up, Daggers. You've already been put in your place. Mule... heh... wrong. That was Doomx's account, not a mule for you. Doomx became your mule once you bought the account and made Daggers.
____________________________
FFXI:
Fhqwghads - Galka - 75NIN/75DRK/75SAM/75MNK - Ifrit Server- Rank 10 - ZM Done - COP done
Too many merits to list, too many subjobs to list...
Trogdoor - Tarutaru - 75BLM/50BRD/41WHM - Ifrit Server- Rank 6 - ZM Done
#682 Apr 06 2005 at 3:50 PM Rating: Good
**
408 posts
Trog, how old are you? I seriously doubt that you're old enough to have this "woman" (sexist imbecile) you claim to have...you have given several posters the impression that you're just a little kid out for attention...I mean look at your posts...you don't even bother trying to appear like a knowledgeable person....you just flame away with insults and cheesy jokes. Stop now while you still have some dignity left.
____________________________
"I am so stupid that I cannot understand philosophy, the antithesis of this is that philosophy is so clever that it cannot comprehend my stupidity. These antitheses are mediated in a higher unity; in our common stupidity." -Kierkegaard
#683 Apr 06 2005 at 4:01 PM Rating: Excellent
*
105 posts
*retracting my previous post after having a talk with Fhqwghads.









Edited, Fri Apr 8 00:33:52 2005 by XSmellybellyX
#684 Apr 06 2005 at 4:58 PM Rating: Good
*
70 posts
I have to reply to this because.... well.. because i got a good laugh out of it.

Thanks guys, it really made my night. Really.


I have no idea who Daggers is. Sounds like a He/She to me, which
doesnt surprise me, because that happens alot in this game.
We all know the girls get better treatment in this game for
obvious reasons. I have been around for quite sometime,
and its safe to say i KNOW Swords. My thoughts
about swords were that he was really annoying sometimes.
Gosh he would ask the most stupid questions in the world.
Sangsogin used to live with me, so we had our computers
close to one another, i have never had a conversation
with this guy, but from what i saw & heard from sangsogin,
he was a pain in the **** sometimes. Take whatever side you
wish, being a sweet little girl that plays for 18hr's a day
is quite hard to imagine... But who knows, maybe s/he could
be that 1 in 10 million occasion.

As to those who are bashing PEG, thats kinda rude, and i
dont appreciate it. I'm a proud member of PEG and i'll tell
you something, dont generalize, because you have no idea
how people are, untill you have had personal experiences
with them.

As for the rest of you, thanks for the good laugh.
____________________________
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?1859
#685 Apr 06 2005 at 8:31 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,817 posts
Woo hoo! The Kitty of Doom & Smelly Belly Fhqwghads Fan club! {All right!}

I will address my members one at a time for efficiency's sake.

Kitty of Doom:

Does my age have any impact whatsover on my credibility? No, it sure doesn't. It's irrelevant. Even if you wanted to duke it out in a battle of "I am older than you", I'm pretty sure you'd lose. Not that it matters, age doesn't equate intellect, nor does it equate being correct. Just because I don't act like a prudish wrinkled spinster like you doesn't mean I'm a prepubescent kid. Sexist? Where the **** did you get that one? I suggest you up your medication because your grip on reality is getting a bit loose.

Smelly Belly! You go, girl! My reply to your comments:

This is the world wide web. Things are dynamic. Especially on a message board. If you are new to message boards, let me introduce you to one. Wave to ffxi.Allakhazam.com, SmellyBelly, and say "Hi"! This is what it's like, buddy. Topics start on one subject, and veer off into a completely different realm. Try to evolve with everyone else and adapt. You'll be ok, I promise.

For the record, I never said I hated Daggers, I never said Daggers sucks. I don't send him any tells, and I am unaware of anyone who does. What I did say is he's an account/gil buying tard. I don't want to blist him, because he amuses me sometimes. Kind of like you and Kitty of Doom. You try so hard to make these weak attempts at poking holes in what I say, but all you really do is wear out the silk-screened letters on your keyboards. You're like trained rats... I lay down the cheese and you wind your way through the maze.

When you say "no one cares", you are incorrect. While you may not be concerned with people who buy accounts and gil, others are, and they should be informed that Daggers is one of these people. It might be hard for you to understand, but you stated you dislike gilsellers... here's a newsflash: if people didn't buy gil or accounts, the gil sellers wouldn't be there. So in essence, you're saying you don't care about gil sellers when you say you don't care about the people who keep them in business.
____________________________
FFXI:
Fhqwghads - Galka - 75NIN/75DRK/75SAM/75MNK - Ifrit Server- Rank 10 - ZM Done - COP done
Too many merits to list, too many subjobs to list...
Trogdoor - Tarutaru - 75BLM/50BRD/41WHM - Ifrit Server- Rank 6 - ZM Done
#686 Apr 06 2005 at 9:02 PM Rating: Good
**
826 posts
Why must we keep arguing over this whole Daggers/Swords issue? This is supposed to be a thread where we list the best and worst players on Ifrit, not some giant flamewar >.<

I don't have an opinion about the whole daggers/swords thing. I just want us all to stop fighting about something so stupid. A lot of you here are my friends and I don't want to see you fight with each other over something as trivial as this.

Can we please put this behind us, stop bickering, and be peaceful like we were before? Please? ; ; ; ; ; ;
#687 Apr 06 2005 at 10:11 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,121 posts
Quote:
And Navyr your not high enough lvl to party with Daggers anyway.


Daggers when i was leveling my ninja in garliage Fudge one of the guys who likes you told me to invite you cuz you were close to level, and i told him no and why so i wont party with you, help you get a party, or get any other job to 75 so you can just rot away in **** with the gilsellers, im sure those lonely guys would love a poor defenseless chick, well the one you pose as.



Edited, Wed Apr 6 23:16:39 2005 by Navir
____________________________

#688 Apr 07 2005 at 12:13 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
272 posts
Man threads like this always get intirely out of hand, i seriously think this thread needs a hug
____________________________

#689 Apr 07 2005 at 12:56 PM Rating: Excellent
8 posts
/hug
____________________________
Sugosuke
CoP,RoZ,ToAU: O WoG: 03
Bastok rank 10
RDM75|DRG75|PUP75|COR75
#690 Apr 07 2005 at 3:44 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,188 posts
ok can we drop the whole thing please? if you want to argue over it PPLLEEEAASSEEEEEE take it ingame. this post is so off-topic.
____________________________
Leondol
75 WHM PUP COR
Ifrit Server
French Toast and Pop-Tarts
#691 Apr 07 2005 at 3:48 PM Rating: Decent
**
408 posts
The reason I brought up age, as stated previously, was because you have given several posters the impression that you're a child. For all I know, you could be 100 years old however the methods you employ to convey your thoughts are the same third grader would do: Insults and cheap jokes taking precedence over logic and an intellectual tone. Perhaps you are new to the world of debate and have yet to discover this, so I will do you a favor and teach you the golden rule of rhetoric: Insulting is basically a way of saying "You win." Get that? Is blasting me with such epithets as "prudish spinster" in any way conducive to your goal of discrediting moralism and edifying relativism? No, it just makes you look like a fool. This is supposed to be about LOGIC and FACTS, not who can concoct the most creative names to call others. If you actually >>WANT<< credence, then show some maturity!!!!! Sheesh!!
____________________________
"I am so stupid that I cannot understand philosophy, the antithesis of this is that philosophy is so clever that it cannot comprehend my stupidity. These antitheses are mediated in a higher unity; in our common stupidity." -Kierkegaard
#692 Apr 07 2005 at 4:05 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,188 posts
kitty drop it m'kay? you'rbeing just as immature when you create these little retorts of yours ^^; so please, let this thread go BACK to what it used to be.
____________________________
Leondol
75 WHM PUP COR
Ifrit Server
French Toast and Pop-Tarts
#693 Apr 07 2005 at 4:20 PM Rating: Excellent
*
105 posts
In the best interest of this thread I'am not going to respond to Fhqwghads comments. I would like to see this thread go back to normal as quickly as possible. Fhqwghads send me a /tell in game if you want to continue this conversation, it will give me some amusement while I farm.
#694 Apr 07 2005 at 4:22 PM Rating: Good
**
408 posts
What I did was loooooooooooong overdue...and the original thread wasn't exactly placid material itself (everyone and their sister getting to say who they think is best and who they deem "bad") XD
____________________________
"I am so stupid that I cannot understand philosophy, the antithesis of this is that philosophy is so clever that it cannot comprehend my stupidity. These antitheses are mediated in a higher unity; in our common stupidity." -Kierkegaard
#695 Apr 07 2005 at 4:30 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,188 posts
i nominate myself worst whm on ifrit -_-
____________________________
Leondol
75 WHM PUP COR
Ifrit Server
French Toast and Pop-Tarts
#696 Apr 07 2005 at 4:47 PM Rating: Decent
**
408 posts
I nominate myself worst thief during lagstorms on Ifrit...I have such a difficult time lining up for SATA when one step takes me to the other side of the zone practically:-(
____________________________
"I am so stupid that I cannot understand philosophy, the antithesis of this is that philosophy is so clever that it cannot comprehend my stupidity. These antitheses are mediated in a higher unity; in our common stupidity." -Kierkegaard
#697 Apr 07 2005 at 5:07 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
141 posts
i nominate myselph as bestest village idiotis. it doesnt seem like its possible at all for me to open my mouth without something completely off the wall coming out. hooray for mt. dew! i wonder if thats a real mountain?
#698 Apr 07 2005 at 5:48 PM Rating: Good
**
826 posts
/wave Sniffles

Hey there^^ long time no see! I've missed you ever since the LS drifted apart after Angu left ; ; By seeing your posts, looks like you haven't changed a bit (ya crazy kitty!)

Since I think this thread needs some perking up, I have rated everyone up on this page^^ Group hug!
#699 Apr 07 2005 at 6:49 PM Rating: Decent
***
2,817 posts
KittyofDoom wrote:
The reason I brought up age, as stated previously, was because you have given several posters the impression that you're a child.
If you think for a minute that I buy into this **** that you and whoever else (the only person who brought up age that I can see was you... so I dunno who these other mystery posters are) think I'm a child, you're sadly mistaken. C'mon... gimme some credit here. You think I don't recognize the bait on the hook? I been around a little too long for that. You'll have to do better.

KittyofDoom wrote:
For all I know, you could be 100 years old however the methods you employ to convey your thoughts are the same third grader would do: Insults and cheap jokes taking precedence over logic and an intellectual tone.
Blah blah blah. Look Mrs. Spock, you're over there blowing your hot air trying to win an arguement over nothing for god knows what reason at this point.

Listen, instead of a dry, boring, stale debate that is 100% politically correct, I choose to spice things up a bit. I realize, Old Hag of Doom, that you prefer any type of disagreement to be as amusing as a handbook from a state Weights & Measures office, but I think there are probably more than a few people who read these and get a kick out a debate that's a little more entertaining than drinking a warm cup of fat-free milk.

As far as logic and facts go, my responses have plenty of both. Just because they aren't delivered in a corporate briefcase doesn't make them any less relevant.

So to wrap things up, go drink some Ensure, flip on Matlock, place your bible in your lap, straighten that ankle-length skirt, and stop venturing out onto the web. It's obviously too scary a place for you. ^^
____________________________
FFXI:
Fhqwghads - Galka - 75NIN/75DRK/75SAM/75MNK - Ifrit Server- Rank 10 - ZM Done - COP done
Too many merits to list, too many subjobs to list...
Trogdoor - Tarutaru - 75BLM/50BRD/41WHM - Ifrit Server- Rank 6 - ZM Done
#700 Apr 07 2005 at 7:55 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,188 posts
i dun care how you package is, this isn't the place for this argument. -_-
____________________________
Leondol
75 WHM PUP COR
Ifrit Server
French Toast and Pop-Tarts
#701 Apr 07 2005 at 11:33 PM Rating: Good
Sage
**
255 posts
Quote:
the grown-ups are having an important conversation.


I think I missed something... I'm having trouble finding this arguement important in any way... please, if you have an issue with Daggers, make a new thread about it. This should never have come up in this thread, please let it die.
____________________________
Aesk:Ifrit
BRD75 BLU75 DRG75 SAM75
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 9 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (9)