Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Best and Worst players on IfritFollow

#1402 Jan 24 2007 at 12:47 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
831 posts
Sleeping wrote:
Quote:
On another note, OMG Gatts still plays? <3 Gatts, he kicks your **** Aura =D. Better in bed too hehe j/k.


Thats just sick! OMG..thanks a lot for the visual image that is now burned in my mind. Jeez, 3 years of therapy at least. lmao
____________________________
BANNED
#1403 Jan 24 2007 at 4:09 PM Rating: Decent
Lol sorry Loki, but if it makes you feel better that little joke backfired and had the same effect on me too >.<.
#1404 Jan 24 2007 at 9:48 PM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
i got thf knife before gatts :3. i have alot more merits than gatts D: he is very good. i have a blau though :O
#1405 Jan 24 2007 at 10:21 PM Rating: Decent
Gear isn't everything and Gatts isn't a pubescent kid. What I meant was he just pwns you at life. =D
#1406 Jan 25 2007 at 7:07 AM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
<3 sleep
#1407 Jan 26 2007 at 2:43 AM Rating: Decent
*
132 posts
Wrong thread, sorry lol

Edited, Jan 26th 2007 5:44am by tallica
____________________________
"Bang the head that doesn't Bang."
#1408 Jan 26 2007 at 6:24 AM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
im actually 14 in 6 days!
#1409 Jan 26 2007 at 7:07 AM Rating: Decent
**
385 posts
lokiseinn wrote:
Quote:
Example: Beanboy, when he told me he could 1 shot a Kuftal Tunnel crab with Freeze 1 a while back because he was taru and his INT was soooo high he said. Even though I asked him not to because we had a NIN tank, he got an attitude and did it anyway. We even tried to keep him alive after he did it, and I was spamming cure 3 on my SMN for him..... So, he died, got another attitude, and left the party because our NIN could not hold freeze 1 hate from a taru but I digress, Beanboy never used freeze 1 with a NIN tank again.


lolbeanboy. I remember him when he had his first character (elvaan male) back when I first started playing. We were in the same social ls, the original IfritsElite (good times, good days). He used to get so **** at everyone when we would laugh at his complaining about being broke, but he wouldn't do anything about it. He wanted everyone else to help him out all the time. He'd get **** when we gave him a ration about his semi-racist, off-color jokes too. He was so funny. He finally got **** enough and quit and I was really surprised when he came back as a Taru over a year later. lolbeanboy.


Incidentally the most recent addition to my blacklist, due to complaining too much... ie. seeing the negative side of pretty much everything. He came along on a help run with myself. mr.popo, brolli, kristopher, and shakuras recently.

Went well enough, but then right away turns around and asks for people to help himin 4-5hrs (that would be 3am), for a lvl.57 item for his lvl.14(!) job. He's given the advice that maybe he should wait till he's closer to that level as he may not like the job down the line. He decides to disband and warp. Not a huge deal, if he doesn't want to help further its his right. But then starts complaining about being too weak, and asking for help because he just helped us etc.

As many know, self pity is not really something I indulge well. Verbal backhand soon followed. ie. Me telling him to stop being so negative all the time. He then suggests if I dont like him so much why don't I get one of the sack holders to kick him from the ls (as if i'd be that childish).

I first suggested that he blist me, because pretty much everything I'd say would probably infuriate him. He said he didn't want to give me the satisfaction. Well, seeing nothing but potential drama stemming from any future interaction, I decided blist was the best course...

Not saying he's a bad player, as I haven't played with him that much. Just not the most positive person in the world. Also, his constant self pity and complaining, leads him to take comments as personal attacks is my impression.
#1410 Jan 26 2007 at 9:20 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
**
831 posts
keston wrote:
Quote:
Not saying he's a bad player, as I haven't played with him that much. Just not the most positive person in the world. Also, his constant self pity and complaining, leads him to take comments as personal attacks is my impression.


lol, nice to see some things never change.

____________________________
BANNED
#1411 Jan 26 2007 at 4:50 PM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
kes, >.> i need a YYR and stuffz for all my lvl 1 jobs kknp!
#1412 Jan 26 2007 at 5:03 PM Rating: Decent
Lol, happy early birthday Aura. No still means no. >.>

Oh and Kes, can you say hi to Popozo, Kris, Monet, and Nymph for me please? ^^
#1413 Jan 26 2007 at 5:31 PM Rating: Decent
**
385 posts
SleepingdragonIfrit wrote:
Lol, happy early birthday Aura. No still means no. >.>

Oh and Kes, can you say hi to Popozo, Kris, Monet, and Nymph for me please? ^^


Monet quit just around the time I announced my departure... RL/Work obligations. Nymph joined PD after I decided to quit in october, though he shortly after left FFXI behind. I think he plays WoW now, with Daymion. I will say hi to the rest however.

Aurara, seems you have a troll.

Edited, Jan 26th 2007 8:34pm by Keston
#1414 Jan 26 2007 at 7:33 PM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
im a Troll? ; ; im gonna be a nakid troll with big green hair then.
#1415 Jan 26 2007 at 9:11 PM Rating: Decent
Omg so that's what happened to Day! I asked Nymph like 10 times and he never told me! And **** Monet quit too...I knew her since I first started on Ifrit. ;; Anyway thx Kes ^^.
#1416 Jan 27 2007 at 8:18 PM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
sleep D: i luv you!!!!
#1417 Jan 27 2007 at 8:58 PM Rating: Decent
XD Don't make me neuter you. >.>
#1418 Jan 28 2007 at 12:57 AM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
Dont make me kick you in your Ovaries!!!!
#1419 Jan 28 2007 at 6:32 AM Rating: Decent
Lol, I'd be very surprised if you were able to land a single hit on me. Taru knows judo hehe. m(_ _)m
#1420 Jan 28 2007 at 8:53 AM Rating: Decent
47 posts
Maybe you had a bad experience with him. Chow is very helpful and willing to go out of his way to help people.
#1421 Jan 28 2007 at 11:43 AM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
And this mithra knows fencing, whats your point?
#1422 Feb 05 2007 at 1:10 PM Rating: Default
**
263 posts
Ok as i havent done no **** in abit i thought i'd add some. xeneos what a pathetic little **** this guy is. We was in a party and i died due to agro from yellow HP from ghouls. I never knew ghosts agro from yellow HP. He then starts saying shít saying he wasnt a noob. Ok this is what made me laugh. He claims he's not a NOOB because he's rank 10. I outparsed him with my Samurai and was lower lvl by 30% damage. He was a darkknight. HE so pathetically equipped using Sun rings insted of Acc rings and pops sushi as food as drk. OOPS he's rank 10 and should know with gear set ups that drks using str and Att builds is stupid.

I've gotta say i might be only rank 5. I'm better equiped than most you rank 10's. So people dont think because youre higher ranked that your super players because your not.

Arrogant ássholes like xenoes should be laughed upon for bein so ill equipped.
#1423 Feb 05 2007 at 1:16 PM Rating: Good
***
2,578 posts
Quote:
Ok as i havent done no **** in abit i thought i'd add some. xeneos what a pathetic little **** this guy is. We was in a party and i died due to agro from yellow HP from ghouls. I never knew ghosts agro from yellow HP. He then starts saying shít saying he wasnt a noob. Ok this is what made me laugh. He claims he's not a NOOB because he's rank 10. I outparsed him with my Samurai and was lower lvl by 30% damage. He was a darkknight. HE so pathetically equipped using Sun rings insted of Acc rings and pops sushi as food as drk. OOPS he's rank 10 and should know with gear set ups that drks using str and Att builds is stupid.

I've gotta say i might be only rank 5. I'm better equiped than most you rank 10's. So people dont think because youre higher ranked that your super players because your not.

Arrogant ássholes like xenoes should be laughed upon for bein so ill equipped.


I can vouch in favor of Xenoes not being an asshole, and I can also attest to him not being a noob. AFAIK, he had jobs at 75 before I even started playing this game, and I can say at least that he plays ninja very well. Maybe I'm getting him confused with someone else though...
____________________________
Filian - Elvaan - Ifrit
Samurai
White Mage
Corsair
Ninja
Dancer
#1424 Feb 05 2007 at 1:36 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
859 posts
Xenoes isn't exactly the greatest player in the game, but by no means is he a newb. I'd gladly party with him any day.
____________________________
mostly quit
#1425 Feb 05 2007 at 1:46 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
I know and have been in parties with Xenoes before. I really doubt that story is 100% true. I'd have to call BS just on the part about "outparsing by 30%". I used parsers all the time in merit parties to check up on configurations, and it's not possible to outparse anyone by 30%. Even PLDs. Worst i've ever seen from anyone is 18%, and that was another 75 WAR/NIN.

Doesn't sound like he should have had too many issues with sushi and STR/ATK, so long as it wasn't Toramas or other really high-evasive monsters. Ya sorta newbed yourself by admitting not knowing that Ghosts blood-aggro, anyhow. That's 101 for Rank 3. If you do have the parser still hanging around, post it. I'd like to look over it and see what happened.
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#1426 Feb 05 2007 at 2:37 PM Rating: Default
**
263 posts
Ive never had agro before from a ghoul. So it might of been dumb to you but i honestly never knew they agro'd on yellow HP. I learn from my mistakes. I've looked for parser results but sadly ive saved over them. This was level 54 party in King rappere tomb. Tachi: Jinpu ftw.

Quite litterally the way he spoke too everyone in the party i'd of thought he was a good DD but he isnt. He's no better than a noob.

Do you guys know what a noob is? arrogant prat who doesnt know what he's on about. xenoes doesnt know what he's on about. This means he's noob. he's geared like noob. str rings lol. noo acc items. using sushi with drk. Need i say more ?

If he was as great of a player as he thought he was he'd be in acc gear. using meat food and getting the best out of drk. He's noob though and is unable to know this. drk + sushi = stupidity. (any job using great weapon with sushi is total fail)

Anyone says im a noob iv outparsed wars with rampage with greataxe just with sturmwind at 58. War/sam is unbeleivable DD.

PS: Because he was rank 10 before you means nothing. I've seen more higher ranked noobs than lower ranked noobs. Rank means nothing. If a idiot like Xenoes can get rank 10 anyone can.

Edited, Feb 5th 2007 5:48pm by MrMalicous
#1427 Feb 05 2007 at 3:06 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
I'm sorry, I just find your story a tad hard to believe. Knowing Xenoes, pulling out of a really unrealistic parser gap number, railing on a particular food/gear-up that isn't bad at all, yet another essentially incomplete arguement for meat onry, not knowing about undead aggro past limit break 1, WAR/SAM at 58(No Meditate), using Sturmwind instead of Rampage before Raging Rush/Steel Cyclone(Or skilling up Gaxe in a party, even worse), and not to mention a little confusion over whether or not you're talking about your SAM or your WAR.

Deck is going to be stacked against you, in this regard.
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#1428 Feb 05 2007 at 3:24 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
859 posts
Was Xenoes drunk? He can sometimes get like that when he's really plastered... I remember exp'ing with him @ level 50 a couple years ago and he was trying to voke our white mage.

Nonetheless, you sound like you got your story mixed up aaaaaannndddm no, there's no excuse for not understanding blood aggro at your level unless you were babied through the entire game up to now.

Edit: Your blanket statements regarding food are less than accurate. Meat/Sushi only mentality is why so people are equipped like rabid retards. If you're using sushi and going to parse 85-95% just because of the sushi, and you don't have enough gear to support a full meat build (snipers, **** charm, etc), you're **** right I'll be equipped in full +attack/str/dd gear and not wasting my slots on acc. If you're going to say something, back it up. If you're going to bring up parses, be ready to show them.

Edited, Feb 5th 2007 3:27pm by DarqueNine
____________________________
mostly quit
#1429 Feb 05 2007 at 4:03 PM Rating: Decent
MrMalicous wrote:
Ive never had agro before from a ghoul. So it might of been dumb to you but i honestly never knew they agro'd on yellow HP. I learn from my mistakes. I've looked for parser results but sadly ive saved over them. This was level 54 party in King rappere tomb. Tachi: Jinpu ftw.

Quite litterally the way he spoke too everyone in the party i'd of thought he was a good DD but he isnt. He's no better than a noob.

Do you guys know what a noob is? arrogant prat who doesnt know what he's on about. xenoes doesnt know what he's on about. This means he's noob. he's geared like noob. str rings lol. noo acc items. using sushi with drk. Need i say more ?

If he was as great of a player as he thought he was he'd be in acc gear. using meat food and getting the best out of drk. He's noob though and is unable to know this. drk + sushi = stupidity. (any job using great weapon with sushi is total fail)

Anyone says im a noob iv outparsed wars with rampage with greataxe just with sturmwind at 58. War/sam is unbeleivable DD.

PS: Because he was rank 10 before you means nothing. I've seen more higher ranked noobs than lower ranked noobs. Rank means nothing. If a idiot like Xenoes can get rank 10 anyone can.


It's a game, get over it. All you've managed to prove with this is that FFXI matters to you a lot more than it should. And that you need anger management. And English tutoring.
#1430 Feb 05 2007 at 8:45 PM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
Can we make out sleep? ; ; prz, i LOVE YOU!
#1431 Feb 05 2007 at 10:25 PM Rating: Default
**
263 posts
Sleeping. I dont need anger management. If you actually knew me anyform or way as ongame or in real life I'd expect your opinion to mean something. As you dont play FFXI and just do the occasional post on the Ifrit boards your opinion is pretty pathetic and means absloute zilch.


This message boards means more to you than the real world Sleeping. The reason i get this idea is because you never stop posting on here. Same old rubbish agaisnt me saying "You need anger management" Well you need a new line.
#1432 Feb 06 2007 at 5:00 AM Rating: Decent
MrMalicous wrote:
Sleeping. I dont need anger management. If you actually knew me anyform or way as ongame or in real life I'd expect your opinion to mean something. As you dont play FFXI and just do the occasional post on the Ifrit boards your opinion is pretty pathetic and means absloute zilch.


This message boards means more to you than the real world Sleeping. The reason i get this idea is because you never stop posting on here. Same old rubbish agaisnt me saying "You need anger management" Well you need a new line.


Which is it? You say that I rarely post on here and that I always post on here. Make up your mind. If you think under 200 posts in 3 years is constantly posting on here, you need to get something checked. Also, didn't your old ODH account have like 600 posts? And I know you haven't played the game for 3 years or you'd have at least one 75 by now. I guess I can borrow Keston's line of "pot calling the kettle black" for this one.

One thing you really have to work on though is proving what you say. The problem with you kids today is that you're totally full of yourselves; just because you say something doesn't make it true. You flame people for no reason and when you do give a reason, you don't bother to back it up as illustrated in your previous post about Xenoes. I partied with him a few times and while I don't remember him as the greatest player ever, he was still decent and in no way a noob, which by the way, you fit your own description for quite nicely. Whining like a little baby over a game is what's really pathetic here, especially since I doubt you're as perfect as you seem to think you are. I'm sure if you asked around plenty of people would have a story or reason to **** about you. So please, either grow the f#$% up, or shut the f&*% up.

P.S. I used the anger management line like once before and I don't mean it as an insult, I really think you should seek counseling. How you treat other people online is a reflection of your personality and I've yet to see you say anything worthwhile or nice.

Edit: For the 3247494358435843584358th time Aura, NO means NO!

Edited, Feb 6th 2007 8:02am by SleepingdragonIfrit
#1433 Feb 06 2007 at 7:02 AM Rating: Decent
10 posts
Sleep! :o <3

(Is this where you've been hiding lately? ;;)
____________________________
Annes ~ Ifrit
75 BST : 75 WHM
#1434 Feb 06 2007 at 8:33 AM Rating: Decent
**
394 posts
LOL@Mrmalicious

Whats your highest job? How long have you been playing? What lvl is your drk?

You seem to know very little about the game, and even less about jobs/gear/food setups, so until you have something to backup your claims(something better than "omg he n00b cuz i say") stop flaming people, especially ones that are known to be much smarter than you appear.



P.S. English Class {Do you need it?}
____________________________
If ignorance is truly bliss, you must be the happiest person EVER!!

Melvin 75 DRK Ifrit Server
#1435 Feb 06 2007 at 8:50 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
616 posts
Annes..... your posting from blighty. on a COMPLETEY random chance.. you dont work for EA do you? >.>
____________________________
75 SUMMONER....
75 DANCER
75 BEASTMASTER
52 BLUEMAGE
45 RANGER
37 WHITEMAGE
37 NINJA
37 SAMURAI
37 Dragoon
37 Thf
37 Warrior
O.o
SPQR
[IFRIT]
#1436 Feb 06 2007 at 4:01 PM Rating: Default
*
122 posts
Quote:
Ive never had agro before from a ghoul. So it might of been dumb to you but i honestly never knew they agro'd on yellow HP. I learn from my mistakes. I've looked for parser results but sadly ive saved over them. This was level 54 party in King rappere tomb. Tachi: Jinpu ftw.


Wow, never had HP aggro from undead? Interesting...

Quote:
Do you guys know what a noob is? arrogant prat who doesnt know what he's on about. xenoes doesnt know what he's on about. This means he's noob. he's geared like noob. str rings lol. noo acc items. using sushi with drk. Need i say more ?


No, a noob is someone who should be able to - but for some reason does not - see very clearly, that whatever method they are using to accomplish something is just not effective. However, despite all help and warnings, continue to do whatever it is their own little way, and therefore cause a chain reaction of failure in any kind of setting whether it be party or mission etc...

Quote:
If he was as great of a player as he thought he was he'd be in acc gear. using meat food and getting the best out of drk. He's noob though and is unable to know this. drk + sushi = stupidity. (any job using great weapon with sushi is total fail)


Actually... sacrificing a some damage from meat, using some sushi for accuracy and overall, hitting the mobs more while still doing good damage more effective I think >_>. At least at that level anyway. No one really cares to make a job all it can be until you have choices at higher levels, unless we are talking about mages and spells or jobs like PLD etc... where gear actually does have a big impact on how well you are tanking sometimes but thats a different story.

Quote:
PS: Because he was rank 10 before you means nothing. I've seen more higher ranked noobs than lower ranked noobs. Rank means nothing. If a idiot like Xenoes can get rank 10 anyone can.


I am so tired of people saying things like this ; ; Everyone knows this... Rank missions 1-10 are Zilart missions minus the good cutscenes, Divine Might, or anything else challenging for that matter... in Windy mission rank 10, my Garuda can 2 shot Ace Cardians with Predator claws, nuff said.

P.S. What does "outparsed" mean?

I am not really a fan of melee jobs so I do not pay attention to things like that.

Take care.
#1437 Feb 06 2007 at 11:34 PM Rating: Good
Sage
*
88 posts
Dude... dude... undead agro low hp. You... didn't know that? How... I just... don't understand...

Have you ever been to Qufim Island?
____________________________
- Zask of Ifrit
#1438 Feb 07 2007 at 4:13 AM Rating: Decent
*cough* Account buyer *cough*

I'm not actually serious.
#1439 Feb 07 2007 at 7:09 AM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
<3 <3 <3 <3 sleep :)
#1440 Feb 07 2007 at 9:59 AM Rating: Good
***
2,578 posts
Vahnslet? wrote:
No, a noob is someone who should be able to - but for some reason does not - see very clearly, that whatever method they are using to accomplish something is just not effective. However, despite all help and warnings, continue to do whatever it is their own little way, and therefore cause a chain reaction of failure in any kind of setting whether it be party or mission etc...


Did anyone else notice this little gem that came out of Vahnslet? My irony meter just exploded. Smiley: frown
____________________________
Filian - Elvaan - Ifrit
Samurai
White Mage
Corsair
Ninja
Dancer
#1441 Feb 07 2007 at 2:02 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
859 posts
Glad someone else noticed.
____________________________
mostly quit
#1442 Mar 28 2007 at 9:06 PM Rating: Decent
1 post
I didnt see a uknowm in here.Partied with this person last night as a RNG lvl 61. This person obviously had way to much time on ther hands. Soon after party uknowme was a 75BLM and in bazaar comment had so many 75jobs im unsure if it was a bs. but was a very good RNG and had awesome gear. at 61 was doing 1000-1200 ws and and was awesome puller. figured id add this person to the best list was very respectful and had a great party with.
#1443 Mar 28 2007 at 9:39 PM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
Im adding Kingadem and Laie to the best list too lol. i Just x''d with them and all im gonna say is mandaux2+brd=hot. I capped my merits...AND my xp in that party in less than 3 hours.
#1444 Apr 04 2007 at 6:41 PM Rating: Good
2 posts
Ok~ Best players I can think of:
Riiari~ Absolutly the best RDM I think I've ever met. Amazing at soloing with a great attitude towards people.
Kailix: Omg amazing NIN~ Kindest person I have ever met in this game.
Fhqwghads: Although a little too provoked by gilsellers(=D) He's a very good ninja who can always be trusted.
TobaTobu: I great ls leader, friend, taru, and whm =p
~All I can think of now =D
#1445 Apr 05 2007 at 1:17 PM Rating: Decent
4 posts
I nominate myself.

And Hath.
#1446 Apr 08 2007 at 9:52 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
17 posts
Eternus wrote:
Kawasaki: was good when i had a onzozo pt with him


thanks man :)
____________________________
kawasaki~ http://kawasakinin.shawwebspace.ca/
#1447 Apr 09 2007 at 8:38 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
211 posts
Quote:
Im adding Kingadem and Laie to the best list too lol. i Just x''d with them and all im gonna say is mandaux2+brd=hot. I capped my merits...AND my xp in that party in less than 3 hours.


Nearly 30 pages later and you're still going by gear. Kingadem is really good and probably does deserve a spot up here but not because of a merit party you were in with his Mandau.
#1448 Apr 11 2007 at 9:17 AM Rating: Default
*
122 posts
Quote:
Kingadem is really good and probably does deserve a spot up here


Oh my god...If Kingadem is that 75 BLM I am thinking of this person is more rude than I am are you serious? He is one of those people who actually says things like -

"Until you've capped merits in whatever job, you utterly suck" even before you make a smart **** remark or even say hello.

Like something Severus would have said if his self-proclaimed grace still played
#1449 Apr 11 2007 at 10:02 AM Rating: Decent
**
504 posts
is the actual list ever really updated? I keep seeing people posting but don't really notice the list change.
____________________________
Not-So-Retired <_<;;
FIGHT MY BRUTE PLEASE!!
http://damosthenes.mybrute.com
#1450 Apr 12 2007 at 10:59 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
287 posts
King's a **** yes, but that has nothing to do with his playing skill. He is an excellent player.
____________________________
I am the best!

Jesus built my car. It's a love affair, mainly Jesus, and my hotrod.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?88630
#1451 Apr 26 2007 at 5:15 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
Most people know this gil-buying WAR already, but Uaefighter tickled me to no end tonight doing a Tier 1 Lebros Cavern Assault, when he went from hitting for 1-2 and 1-2 with a Retributer/Joyeuse, to 1-2 and 0 with Retributer/Kraken Club. This little Taru WAR with NQ gear was easily out-Rampaging him on every WS.

Pitiful, just pitiful.
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 10 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (10)