Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Best and Worst players on IfritFollow

#1302 Dec 10 2006 at 9:07 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
495 posts
Quote:
Now that i think about, did StayzCrip have Verjil in his Sig?


Yes.

Quote:
Well that wasn't ken he referred to in that post I know this for a fact, you just jumped to that conclusion. I was pointing out to you that you were wrong about them buying gil, you don't need to insult me. I see no point in continuing this since you will just keep saying ken buys gil or whatever like you have been saying for the past year in the game. Really, I don't see why you hate him so much.


Then which other unnamed cousin is there? I wasn't insulting you, I'm sorry you took it that way. I don't hate him or Verjil. I just hate some of the things they do.

Quote:
Wasn't Verjil that jackass who was trying to be a tough guy e-thug, claiming to be a crip or whatever?


Dunno about the last part but most likely it was him trying to be a tough e-thug. :)

Edited, Dec 10th 2006 12:12pm by Zicash
____________________________
FFXI ~ Ifrit: Rollon (Retired)
90MNK|76BRD|76BST|75WAR|75DRG|63BLM|63PUP|44RNG|41NIN||36WHM|34SAM|23RDM|19PLD
Rank: 10

FFXIV ~ Cactaur: Rollon Rylan
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2311793/
#1303 Dec 10 2006 at 9:09 PM Rating: Default
6 posts
Hi Rollon. You mite not know me much, not many people do. I'm kenshin's brother. And Verjil is my cousin too. Yes, your right about Rinnie. Verjil did buy her, long long time ago. He felt kinda dumb for buying her so he traded her back to IGE and got on with his life. Plus, Iwakura was on our ass about it lol. He bought Rin when he was around lvl 55 and I was lvl like 10 lmao. Which is umm, like a year ago LOL.... So anyway, that was it for Rinnie. We saw the person who bought Rinnie from IGE. We talked to him and warned him about Rin's bad rep. It seems he already had another high lvl char on another server already so he didn't care much lol. And as far as the "Crip" thing goes, don't worry about it. Just a joke, people get bored ya know? And for some reason, Aurara or w/e her name is kept bitching to us for a few weeks now recently about it. But i'm cool with her now. She aplogized to ken today, so I was real happy. She was always a good friend to ken and verj, and i'm very glad she's our friend again ^^! But anyway, yeah the whole "Crip" thing was a joke. Just a rep-booster some mite say lol. Also, yes verjil did confess to buying Rinnie on here. When you do something stupid and wana ask for people's forgiveness, that's something someone would normally do. No idea why you make it sound like a bad thing Rollon. This is why people should just mind there own buissness. You people should listen to Shero. Basicly he was just trying to say stfu and get over it lol but in a nice way. I'm amazed that Shero kept his cool while Rollon was posting his dumb/retarted posts about something that happend a long-time ago. Only reason why Rollon is bringing it up is cuz he quit for a long time and came back and still thought people still cared about what verjil did. News flash moron, no one gives 2 fuk's about what you have to say. Mind your god-dam buissness.



---- Owned
____________________________
Scammer = Kyuubi
#1304 Dec 10 2006 at 10:47 PM Rating: Default
Lol its funny you how say Aurara is your good friend when she isn't a she at all, he is like 13 year old kid (or around there, I don't remember his exact age, it's been awhile.) He looks like Harry Potter too, so cute lol. Now he's gonna read this and yell at me for calling him cute >.<. I still won't call you Jewlord though Aura, no matter how much you ask >.>.
#1305 Dec 11 2006 at 7:40 AM Rating: Default
6 posts
Really? lol. Bah oh well, no idea why people pick a girl char/name and even act like a girl, then say there a guy IRL lol. Weird. Well, all HE (not she lol) was doing is like, all of a sudden HE! (not she) started like dissing me and ken. Stuff like laughing at us, getting mad cuz we cammped VE while she (err.... he) was, all that stuff. My brother said it's because she thought we were "Crips" or something. No idea why he thought that, that post isnt even on Ifrit's main page anymore, it's like 2 or 4 pages down. And it wasent me or ken that made that post. It was verj, it makes no sence at all. It was just weird that he went 2-4 pages down, saw the post, read the hole thing, skipped over verj's aplogy, and thought we were all "Crips". Weird, BUT he aplogized about it so were all cool again. Anyway Rollon, as you can see everyone preety much forgot about the post verjil made on this forum until your brought it up again. Nice Job!


Edited, Dec 11th 2006 10:51am by Ghettodawg

Edited, Dec 11th 2006 10:53am by Ghettodawg
____________________________
Scammer = Kyuubi
#1306 Dec 11 2006 at 7:56 AM Rating: Default
23 posts
Why do you guys care so much about this? If he lied or if he didn't is all here say. Play the game that you pay for don't make it into something it inherently is not. If they bought gil it really doesn't matter. Bothering them just makes more spam that gives me lag in Aht Urghan (more than normal anyway). If you have such a problem with all of it report him to a GM. It has nothing to do w/ him being a good player in a party. Post the instances where he did something bad far as his gameplay. What he does in his personal life is no consequence of yours. This isn't defending him it's just saying carry on and enjoy the game. You are going to have bad partys and good ones. You'll meet good people along w/ the bad. Just ignore it and don't dwell on it cause after all... it really is just a game. Focus on what you love in your lives half as much as what you do on this game and you'll see what I'm saying. Good day.

~KoJ~
____________________________
~~75 WHM/ 75 BRD/ 75 WAR/ 75 RDM/ 75 COR/ 75 NIN/ 75 SMN/ 75 BLM~~
Everyone's Rancor
Fatesealers
Thewanderers
Rank 10 Bastok
RoZ : O CoP : O ToAU : O
#1307 Dec 11 2006 at 8:02 AM Rating: Decent
**
385 posts
/wave KoJ
#1308 Dec 11 2006 at 8:10 AM Rating: Default
6 posts
That will never happen KoJ, half of the FFXI community loves good gossip. No idea why, that's just how everyone is. You people wonder why verj bought a char, it's because you make him. Always making fun of him n sh*t, makes people wana start over and have new rep. My god, everyone just shut the heck up and mind your freggin buissness, gawd..... Anyway, screw this. You people believe what you want, believe a total idiot named Rollon who dosent know wtf hese talkin about. Just remember what I said. Peace out.

(Not talking to you KoJ, just the gossip lovers/makers)



Edited, Dec 11th 2006 11:18am by Ghettodawg
____________________________
Scammer = Kyuubi
#1309 Dec 11 2006 at 11:41 AM Rating: Default
*
111 posts
Add Scratches and Sarumanoles(sp) to this list for being complete @#%^ ups and casting Dia on slept links at an adamantoise camp. Then kicking people from their LS for disagreeing with using these grief tactics.

Edited, Dec 11th 2006 3:36pm by Ramsos
#1310 Dec 11 2006 at 4:42 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
495 posts
I've said my peace. You know what I believe. I will not stoop down to your level.

Cheers.
____________________________
FFXI ~ Ifrit: Rollon (Retired)
90MNK|76BRD|76BST|75WAR|75DRG|63BLM|63PUP|44RNG|41NIN||36WHM|34SAM|23RDM|19PLD
Rank: 10

FFXIV ~ Cactaur: Rollon Rylan
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2311793/
#1311 Dec 11 2006 at 5:04 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,793 posts
Quote:
I've said my peace. You know what I believe. I will not stoop down to your level.


Ya already did by responding.
____________________________
Come into the sand, and the dust, and the sky
Go now, there's no better plan, than to do or to die
Free me, pray to the faith in the face of the light
Feed me, fill me with sin, and get ready to fight

Snooochie wrote, concerning BST forums:
Quote:
This forum used to be all about "How can we overcome this?" Now it seems to be all about "How can someone else fix this for me?"

#1312 Dec 12 2006 at 4:48 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
20 posts
Quote:
I'd like to add that they just dont respect other players. Leveling bst in onzozo they come in with a party and kill my* leeches as they pass through. I say something about, hey I'm trying to level here please... so verjil responds with.. " well that sucks doesn't it" and so they come back through and kill all the leeches again..just because I said I was leveling there I guess...then they move on to whatever camp there were headed to to begin with.

*yes I know full well unclaimed mobs dont belong to anyone..but seriously..what they did was just plain and simply being a prick.


me and verjil did huh? thats funny i dont remember doing it ...... in all my time of lvling in this game i have never xped in onzozo hell i really dont even know how to get there, the hell would i kill your leaches for???? because u said u were lvling there...... yea makes since....
prob never even seen us before just made something up to go along wit Rollon
think about your posts before u post them
there is/was a Kenshinhimura and a Vergil sure it wasnt them??

Edited, Dec 12th 2006 7:57am by kaikenx

Edited, Dec 12th 2006 7:58am by kaikenx

Edited, Dec 12th 2006 8:13am by kaikenx
____________________________
75smn 75mnk
34drg 39whm
30sam 68thf
32nin 8)
60war
#1313 Dec 12 2006 at 6:04 AM Rating: Decent
Quote:
think about your posts before u post them

Edited, Dec 12th 2006 7:57am by kaikenx

Edited, Dec 12th 2006 7:58am by kaikenx

Edited, Dec 12th 2006 8:13am by kaikenx


Says the guy who edited his own three times.
#1314 Dec 12 2006 at 12:30 PM Rating: Good
**
335 posts
Quote:
me and verjil did huh? thats funny i dont remember doing it ...... in all my time of lvling in this game i have never xped in onzozo hell i really dont even know how to get there, the hell would i kill your leaches for???? because u said u were lvling there...... yea makes since....
prob never even seen us before just made something up to go along wit Rollon
think about your posts before u post them
there is/was a Kenshinhimura and a Vergil sure it wasnt them??


Never said you were xping there. Said you were heading to whatever 'camp'. I don't care if you were xping, nm hunting, delivering food to a friend, or lost. It was in FACT Verjil and weather it was you or one of the hundered other kenshinxxxxxxs I cant say 100% as I cleared my blacklist last week. I know it was, I just can't prove it. BTW, I dont know Rollon and I have no reason to gang up with him. Of course your not going come here and say, "Sure I remember that, was funny as hell, we sure screwed your xping for a good half hour." But thats all this list is -he said,she said-




Edited, Dec 12th 2006 3:47pm by LindorieIfrit
____________________________

#1315 Dec 12 2006 at 3:35 PM Rating: Decent
26 posts
I say we take Sujo off the worste player list cause he was super cool and is still the best sam ever. we would farm goblin gruel together. he even said he would take the crappier item and give me the better item from Gruel. boy i had so many Slime oils I didnt know what to do with them.
____________________________
73sam/32war/30thf/37whm/40mnk/37pld
sam af1O 2O 3O 4O 5O and Saotome kote!!
Ifrits bladeO
server:pwning the hell out of Ifrit.
#1316 Dec 14 2006 at 5:42 AM Rating: Decent
*
122 posts
Hmm I think some of the best players are...

Gunda / Kelda : She is just one of those all-time helpful people. If she sees you in need, she will always come assist, even if shes in the middle of things at times.

Necropolis: This taru WHM is awesome, nuff said >_>

Zaanea: Omg I have never seen a taru RNG kick so much A~S~S like this one did. 1500+ Slug Shots on imps and like 1100+ on flys along with the sexi-ful Barrages for even more insane dmg think highest was really close to 1k. If you see him/her on RNG grab them, you wont be disappointed.

Ehh... worst people?

Tamizar: >_> He blindly invites people, he effortlessly aggroes like 23890346 things going to PT camps, he makes PTs with "odd" level gaps, he cannot SC correctly, and does not follow directions. You say use howling fist, he uses Dragon kick. Next fight you repeat it, he uses Dragon Kick and so on.....

Zankuro: He was not using Ballad for me and WHM so when I asked him he got upset and started saying dont fcuk with him and whatnot then started using ballad like 10 min later >_>... Extremely rude, the PT asks him to use Carnage elegy and he swears at us at uses the weaker one of the 2 songs, wth? He also refused to BRD pull any mobs in that PT so we weren't able to reap the rewards of chains above 6 @_@. He was wearing a Shaman cloak as BRD I remember that much and he refused to lullaby any links in Caedaevra Mire so people were dying since RDM + my BLM sleep is worthless to some of those mobs without Eelemental Seal basically. Besides all that, he purposely D/Cs so..... yeah. <_< One should not take their anger out on others because they have no gil or are too lazy to work for some.





Edited, Jan 5th 2007 8:20am by Vahnslet
#1318 Dec 18 2006 at 7:55 AM Rating: Default
6 posts
LOL......................................
____________________________
Scammer = Kyuubi
#1319 Dec 18 2006 at 8:57 AM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
yeah, i bitch ALOT, and sleep <3 ill remember you callin me cuite :)
#1320 Dec 21 2006 at 5:31 PM Rating: Decent
10 posts
Hmmm. >.>
____________________________
Kojimaa
Server: Ifrit
74SAM/37THF
#1321 Dec 21 2006 at 10:36 PM Rating: Decent
Hmmm? ^.^
#1322 Dec 23 2006 at 4:45 AM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
you have to call me that now sleep, now that i have {sea}:O.
#1323 Dec 28 2006 at 5:38 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
173 posts
I'm going to add here, just because this irked me so much...

We were partying in Mamook and our puller pulled a NM. We were doing ok on it...muther was tough in the fact it kept running off...suxed but! doable IMO...Darting Kachaal Ja was its name...but the RDM and WHM freaked on us...the WHM, Sizz, teled the party out without asking! and to top it, our NIN wasnt in range and was left...the RDM, Ulthwe said 'oh well, better than us dying' and then left the party as we were planning a rescue of the NIN (so sorry Chrystyna!). She HP'ed before we could get there tho...didnt want us to take the time...

If you see this RDM, /slap him again for me ^^ lol
#1324 Dec 28 2006 at 11:58 AM Rating: Default
Yay! I did hit the Best and Worst list!

I'm so proud ^^ I didnt believe it at first.
I'm gonna print this screen and everything.
Ooohhh! maybe as a desktop background n stuff.

But anyway.. any publicity is good publicity, right? lol
#1325 Jan 02 2007 at 3:11 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
495 posts
That's Ulthwe for ya!

Love ya lots lover! :P
____________________________
FFXI ~ Ifrit: Rollon (Retired)
90MNK|76BRD|76BST|75WAR|75DRG|63BLM|63PUP|44RNG|41NIN||36WHM|34SAM|23RDM|19PLD
Rank: 10

FFXIV ~ Cactaur: Rollon Rylan
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2311793/
#1326 Jan 05 2007 at 11:05 PM Rating: Decent
28 posts
Here are a few awesome players i know and you would be honored to know them too.
Fallenstar - Best rdm i know - willing to help out anyone
Lokie - awesome pld ..willing to help out anyone who asked
Malera - awesome warrior .. loves to help others
Darklighter - very good rdm - will help anyone in need
Blackwigit - the best blm - He is my best friend and will help out anyone in need. I have seen him give gil and buy armor and other things to help others out.
Jetaut - wise one ... heehee
The people on MysticalOasis are awesome... they make that ls great! They are a bunch of ppl willing to help out in all ways. Helping ppl in ls and out of ls... Way to go guys your the best!!

I have meet up and partied with many awesome ppl on this game and i would like to give a high five to all of you... gl and enjoy and have fun ..

I only want to think of good players on this game not bad ones .. who i may say is a bad play may not be yours .... sometimes i think ppl say a person is bad because of something they did not like about that person. Does that really matter ... i may not like something that person said or did but it does not make them a bad person or player... so i want to focus on the good in ppl not the bad so i am not gonna list any bad players....

Well you all have fun and enjoy .. gl lvling and farming we all need it ... bye


Edited, Jan 6th 2007 2:16am by ymeaveaiotrylin
#1327 Jan 06 2007 at 10:49 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
260 posts
Poplode. At level 35 he had full seer's gear, but no +1 pumps (even though they're relatively cheap). I have no problem with that, NQ Seer's Gear is more than enugh for a WHM at that level IMO. He did have the Seer's Tunic +1, which is worthless in my opinion.

But then I looked at his other equipment. Shaman's Belt, which gives +1 INT, instead of Friar's Rope which is easy to get and overs more MND. Then he has Courage Rings. Strength +4 altogether. Which is useful to a WHM, how exactly? Meanwhile two Saintly Rings will run you 10k or so max (correct me if im wrong, i haven't checked those in a long time). Then his weapon is a Legionaire's Staff. I know that weapons are not really as important to a wh, but why the hell wouldn't you buy the Solid Wand. +5 INT and +5 MND for only 5k.

The best part? Aggroing a Maze Lizard by casting Drain on it. Why he even needed to cast Drain I don't even know. I had just healed him to full a good 10 seconds before. And this after I had just levelled up. He died, the lizard turned on me before I could use Escape (way too slow of a casting time ><). I delevelled, and the rest of the party was picked apart.

Sorry for the long post, but Poplode is a damn moron. Had to vent a bit.
#1328 Jan 07 2007 at 12:54 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,507 posts
Epysian wrote:
Poplode. At level 35 he had full seer's gear, but no +1 pumps (even though they're relatively cheap). I have no problem with that, NQ Seer's Gear is more than enugh for a WHM at that level IMO. He did have the Seer's Tunic +1, which is worthless in my opinion.

But then I looked at his other equipment. Shaman's Belt, which gives +1 INT, instead of Friar's Rope which is easy to get and overs more MND. Then he has Courage Rings. Strength +4 altogether. Which is useful to a WHM, how exactly? Meanwhile two Saintly Rings will run you 10k or so max (correct me if im wrong, i haven't checked those in a long time). Then his weapon is a Legionaire's Staff. I know that weapons are not really as important to a wh, but why the hell wouldn't you buy the Solid Wand. +5 INT and +5 MND for only 5k.

The best part? Aggroing a Maze Lizard by casting Drain on it. Why he even needed to cast Drain I don't even know. I had just healed him to full a good 10 seconds before. And this after I had just levelled up. He died, the lizard turned on me before I could use Escape (way too slow of a casting time ><). I delevelled, and the rest of the party was picked apart.

Sorry for the long post, but Poplode is a damn moron. Had to vent a bit.


Dear Epysian, if you are not joking (I hope you do) - go and quickly delete your account without ever logging on.
#1329 Jan 07 2007 at 9:45 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,100 posts
If you are indeed a level 37 blm, why didn't you use ES + Sleep first? And it if was up, Manafont first to stop interruption of spells?
____________________________
If I can touch it,
I can destroy it.
#1330 Jan 08 2007 at 5:02 AM Rating: Decent
*
122 posts
WAIT!!

Manafont stops spell interruption? Is this true? I have never heard of that.
#1331 Jan 09 2007 at 6:44 AM Rating: Default
**
254 posts
yes LOL!
#1332 Jan 09 2007 at 2:43 PM Rating: Decent
And he wonders why people called him noob -.-;;;
#1333 Jan 10 2007 at 12:52 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
260 posts
1. Manafont was not up. I was BCNMing and needed to use Benediction.

2. If Manafont was up I would have used it, but even then I don't think that I could have gotten off a ES+ Sleepga or Escape before the Lizards killed me. They DO link after all, and we were camped right under the first dropoff, where there are tons of them.


And why shouldn't I ever log on Rukusu? I'll admit that I do sound like a complete dick/elitist (picking on equipment and all) in that post. I had other real life stuff going on that day that probably amplified my anger at this guy. All I was pointing out was that his equipment choices were nonsensical and that its annoying at this level that someone can't take a little time and gil to do their jobs well. Plus, the guy had no food, which is something I have not seen in a party since the dunes. It hurts experience when the white mage uses about 3/4 of his MP every fight.
#1334 Jan 10 2007 at 5:09 AM Rating: Decent
*
122 posts
Quote:
And he wonders why people called him noob -.-;;;


No, what I wonder about is where the proof of those kinds of accusations is. However, most people do not say things like that to me personally because there always seems to be a reason involving - their - stupidity that caused me to be a complete @sshole to them, but sadly that is not what they put in the chat box ^^

Take care.
#1335 Jan 10 2007 at 7:18 AM Rating: Decent
*
198 posts
You have no right being an @#%^ to anyone. You're not very good at your job, as I've seen first hand, at least as SMN but from what i hear you aren't good BLM either. If you want proof, I can bring you proof, as I remember clearly how much of an @#%^ you can be over your own mistakes and your own screw-ups. All you need to do is ask.
#1336 Jan 10 2007 at 7:32 AM Rating: Good
***
2,578 posts
Vahnslet was one of about 3 or 4 people I ever had to boot out of my party for incompetence. This was about level 62ish in Valley of Sorrows with my WHM and I still remember. The party was overjoyed to see him go.
____________________________
Filian - Elvaan - Ifrit
Samurai
White Mage
Corsair
Ninja
Dancer
#1337 Jan 10 2007 at 12:02 PM Rating: Good
Vahnslet wrote:
No, what I wonder about is where the proof of those kinds of accusations is.


How many different people do you need to call you a noob before it starts to sink in that you're doing something wrong?

There are two reasons why I called you a noob.

1. You didn't know about an added effect for the 2hr of a job you have lvled to 75. This is enough of a reason right here, but I have a personal one as well.

2. I did a promy with you once and you managed to wipe the party a few times with your stupidity, bitch out at everyone, then ditch us at the spire. You were one of the few people ever to earn a spot on my blacklist for that nice little stunt.

Noob.
#1338 Jan 10 2007 at 1:41 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
523 posts
Epysian wrote:
Poplode. At level 35 he had full seer's gear, but no +1 pumps (even though they're relatively cheap). I have no problem with that, NQ Seer's Gear is more than enugh for a WHM at that level IMO. He did have the Seer's Tunic +1, which is worthless in my opinion.

But then I looked at his other equipment. Shaman's Belt, which gives +1 INT, instead of Friar's Rope which is easy to get and overs more MND. Then he has Courage Rings. Strength +4 altogether. Which is useful to a WHM, how exactly? Meanwhile two Saintly Rings will run you 10k or so max (correct me if im wrong, i haven't checked those in a long time). Then his weapon is a Legionaire's Staff. I know that weapons are not really as important to a wh, but why the hell wouldn't you buy the Solid Wand. +5 INT and +5 MND for only 5k.

The best part? Aggroing a Maze Lizard by casting Drain on it. Why he even needed to cast Drain I don't even know. I had just healed him to full a good 10 seconds before. And this after I had just levelled up. He died, the lizard turned on me before I could use Escape (way too slow of a casting time ><). I delevelled, and the rest of the party was picked apart.

Sorry for the long post, but Poplode is a damn moron. Had to vent a bit.

Being that I've seen WHMs in doublets at that level, you really have nothing to complain about. The only thing that was really wrong with the gear was the STR rings. His gear wasn't optimal but it could have been much worse. It sounds to me like he was soloing/skilling up staff before he joined the party and either forgot to change equipment or left it behind in the moghouse.

I'd like to see a show of hands of mages who have never had a miscast. Personally, I've had two. Once was in East Alteppa Desert a couple of years ago and the other was in the expansion areas a couple of months ago. The point here being that it happens to everybody once in a while. If it happens four times in the same party, you post here. If it happens once, you forget about it and move on.

He didn't kill your party, he killed himself. Lizards won't attack anybody but the caster unless you help him. You're the one who really screwed up here by doing something to get the lizard's hate. When he aggroed the lizard, you should have waved goodbye to him and started working on finding him a raise if he didn't have reraise up (I don't feel like looking up the spell's level).
#1339 Jan 10 2007 at 1:56 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
260 posts
Niakohr wrote:
Epysian wrote:
Poplode. At level 35 he had full seer's gear, but no +1 pumps (even though they're relatively cheap). I have no problem with that, NQ Seer's Gear is more than enugh for a WHM at that level IMO. He did have the Seer's Tunic +1, which is worthless in my opinion.

But then I looked at his other equipment. Shaman's Belt, which gives +1 INT, instead of Friar's Rope which is easy to get and overs more MND. Then he has Courage Rings. Strength +4 altogether. Which is useful to a WHM, how exactly? Meanwhile two Saintly Rings will run you 10k or so max (correct me if im wrong, i haven't checked those in a long time). Then his weapon is a Legionaire's Staff. I know that weapons are not really as important to a wh, but why the hell wouldn't you buy the Solid Wand. +5 INT and +5 MND for only 5k.

The best part? Aggroing a Maze Lizard by casting Drain on it. Why he even needed to cast Drain I don't even know. I had just healed him to full a good 10 seconds before. And this after I had just levelled up. He died, the lizard turned on me before I could use Escape (way too slow of a casting time ><). I delevelled, and the rest of the party was picked apart.

Sorry for the long post, but Poplode is a damn moron. Had to vent a bit.

Being that I've seen WHMs in doublets at that level, you really have nothing to complain about. The only thing that was really wrong with the gear was the STR rings. His gear wasn't optimal but it could have been much worse. It sounds to me like he was soloing/skilling up staff before he joined the party and either forgot to change equipment or left it behind in the moghouse.

I'd like to see a show of hands of mages who have never had a miscast. Personally, I've had two. Once was in East Alteppa Desert a couple of years ago and the other was in the expansion areas a couple of months ago. The point here being that it happens to everybody once in a while. If it happens four times in the same party, you post here. If it happens once, you forget about it and move on.

He didn't kill your party, he killed himself. Lizards won't attack anybody but the caster unless you help him. You're the one who really screwed up here by doing something to get the lizard's hate. When he aggroed the lizard, you should have waved goodbye to him and started working on finding him a raise if he didn't have reraise up (I don't feel like looking up the spell's level).


I guess you are right about the miscast, I've never had one myself that I can remember, but I guess I should be much more forgiving of him for that. In all honesty I was just much more pissed off because I delevelled because of it. I don't have a lot of free time in which to play this game, so setbacks like this really annoy me. The main problem was that he had no reason whatsoever to Drain the Crawler when he had full HP and, to my knowledge, white mages cannot level Dark Magic skill.

But I did not screw up because I can not think of anything I possibly did to get the lizards attention. I was busy finishing off a Crawler when the lizards killed Poplode and turned on me. And the rest of the party was attacked as well, without doing anything to aid him. And I don't think he had Reraise up, since I never saw him cast it and we were definitely in the Crawlers Nest for over an hour. I think that the spell is level 33, and that it only lasts an hour, correct me if I'm wrong.

#1340 Jan 10 2007 at 2:50 PM Rating: Decent
*
122 posts
Quote:
Vahnslet was one of about 3 or 4 people I ever had to boot out of my party for incompetence. This was about level 62ish in Valley of Sorrows with my WHM and I still remember. The party was overjoyed to see him go.


ROFL... I'll admit I was being really bitchy in this party.

Quote:
You have no right being an @#%^ to anyone. You're not very good at your job, as I've seen first hand, at least as SMN but from what i hear you aren't good BLM either. If you want proof, I can bring you proof, as I remember clearly how much of an @#%^ you can be over your own mistakes and your own screw-ups. All you need to do is ask.


Please tell me the many stories of my so called failure as a player and how I somehow was a... bad SMN? Also, I do not know who is talking to you about my BLM but I really think you need to slit your wrists if you think I am failing in that department.

Quote:
How many different people do you need to call you a noob before it starts to sink in that you're doing something wrong?

There are two reasons why I called you a noob.

1. You didn't know about an added effect for the 2hr of a job you have lvled to 75. This is enough of a reason right here, but I have a personal one as well.

2. I did a promy with you once and you managed to wipe the party a few times with your stupidity, bitch out at everyone, then ditch us at the spire. You were one of the few people ever to earn a spot on my blacklist for that nice little stunt.

Noob.


First of all, I did not know about that Hidden effect because I have never seen another BLM suddenly manafont when they got aggro just to stop spell interruption or manafont for any other reason similar to this like escape, and I have partied with tons. I manafont when I have no MP, excuse me for not knowing there was a Hidden effect which seems to be pretty useless considering I got to 75 without utilizing it.

Secondly, I have never done a promy with you, nor have I ever "ditched" or caused another party to wipe during one, considering I can navigate those areas blindfolded and naked, mission or ENM it does not matter. Plus I do them as SMN and I probably get aggro once if at all during any run I go on, so I do not see how it would be possible anyway and there are plenty of people I have organized runs like that with and won...

I do not understand why you and Mecorx keep imagining I ruined some random CoP mission in some way. Or how Mitori is so set on the fact that I stole another imaginary something but will not say when, what, who from nor can she point out what it was I supposedly stole. I remember the last time I spoke with you SleepingdragonIfrit, it was about a year and a half ago when I asked you to help with a Fenrir run. I forgot what happened but I recall getting into an argument with you, and you leaving before we even left Jeuno, and that is the LAST time I associated myself with you or even seen you in game.

Thank you for your time.


Edited, Jan 10th 2007 5:48pm by Vahnslet
#1341 Jan 10 2007 at 3:20 PM Rating: Decent
Thats funny, because I wasn't on the Ifrit server a year and a half ago, I was on Garuda. Try again.

Also nice job listing more people who have problems with you, that really helps your case. Only so many people can be bullsh*tting about the same thing for so long. Or maybe they aren't bullsh*tting. Just a thought.
#1342 Jan 10 2007 at 3:35 PM Rating: Decent
*
122 posts
Quote:
Thats funny, because I wasn't on the Ifrit server a year and a half ago, I was on Garuda. Try again.


Hmmm then I am in the wrong about the time part I apologize, I got Fenrir last year sometime and I could have sworn my last encounter with you was around January when I tried to get Fenrir for my birthday. Also it is widely known that Mecorx and Mitori dislike me, but it does not matter because they are disliked also, getting kicked from multiple shells and whatnot and Mecorx being an obvious user of people ingame. Only people who do not know better believe their nonsense anyway.

Bye.
#1343 Jan 10 2007 at 5:14 PM Rating: Default
Understandable. You might have me mixed up with Sleepingsheep. That happened a lot for some reason. I never really understood how people confused dragon with sheep, but people are just weird I guess >.>;.

P.S. Thank you for the apology and likewise for bringing up ancient history.
#1344 Jan 11 2007 at 5:40 AM Rating: Decent
*
122 posts
Wow, I was reading just the first page of the worst and best player forum and all it is is a list of Ryanracers failures. I was not around when he played but the old stories on him are priceless, this one made me WTFLAWLBBQ irl

Quote:
Now, I had read your post, so the first thing I said to my LS (some of who were with me) was "This guy was listed as one of the worst players, this should be interesting."

I will present this story and let you, the readers, judge for yourselves:

We were discussing where in Eldeime to go, and Ryanracers stated that he knew just the place. So we followed him to an entrence way down in the south of Battalia. He led us very deep inside the necropolis to a gate. Unfortunately, there was another party there already. So, we moved to a different gate.

Now, there was no place to camp, so we had to clear a place by killing DC hell hounds. There were two in the way, so we killed one, then the other, and then, before we could rest, someone pulled a Lich. (I should mention we had 7 people). So, we're fighting the Lich, and we get it down to about 25% HP, and by now I'm about out of MP, the mages are about out (as we had all had sneak on us to get there even before we fought the 2 hell hounds).

Just then, Ryanracers disengages, turns around and runs into the room with the gate. This causes my brow to furrow, especially because, from my angle, I can then see magic stuff fly at him from offscreen. So, while we're still trying to kill this Lich with no mp we see this:

"Hellllllp". And here comes Ryanracers running directly into the center of the camp training another Lich and a Fallen Knight, which is VT. Mind you, we still haven't finished off the first Lich. So we've got 3 of them, with no MP for anybody, except, I should mention, Ryanracers himself, who the entire time we were partied cast 1 refresh once on 1 BLM leaving me (PLD) the WHM and the DRK without. And himself, for all I could tell.

Ryanracers then stands directly in the center of camp saying "Runnnn!" without, of course, actually running. So we kill the first Lich and then we've all been AoE by the Knight, I voke one, the War vokes the other, everyone uses their 2 hours and, to make a long story short, 2 Ancient Magics later, we're all dead.

As soon as we die, before we even have a chance to say "So, what the hell happened there, dude?" We get this from Ryanracers:

"I have to log."

Which he immediately did.

Did he kill us all on purpose? He didn't even need the paper for himself, he was just along "to help". Or was this just amazingly bad playing? I don't know. Again, you judge for yourself where he belongs on this list. I do know, now, that /blist doesn't work when someone has logged off.


Did he make a new character or something?
#1345 Jan 11 2007 at 6:42 AM Rating: Good
*
198 posts
Quote:
Please tell me the many stories of my so called failure as a player and how I somehow was a... bad SMN? Also, I do not know who is talking to you about my BLM but I really think you need to slit your wrists if you think I am failing in that department.


There isn't many stories, just one, and that's all it took. You invited me to duo SMN, which I thought would be fun, on some imps. I hadn't duoed on imps in reef before but suggested that spot since there is less people there than in mire. The imps have the same name but are lower in lvl. After killing a couple we noticed the xp was 120-150ish. At first I thought that xp wasn't too bad, but you were disgruntled that you wasted your time coming out here for this and that imps in mire yield like 200+ xp. But what really pissed me off was what happened next.
You don't have enough imperial standing points to use another warp out to mire. So you start saying it is my fault. And you start swearing and bitching me out cause I 'made' you come out to reef and how you dont have enough points because you spent them all on imperial coins. That's not cool, it's not my fault you waste all your imperial standing on coins. So as a result you start walking out to mire through the reef and I follow.
Once out in mire, not waiting for me, you run ahead , aggro an imp, and die. Again, you start swearing and bitching about how it was my fault for taking you to mire or this wouldn't have happened. I'm thinking to myself "WTF is up with this guy, I've never met such an @$$hole, all I wanted to do was smoke my blunt and chill out to some xp with duo SMN".
So I end up raising you, which I regret to this day. After weakness wears off we start duoing imps, which yielded nice xp. But it didn't take long before you started complaining and whining again. I think it was because I released an avatar or something. You were like "OMG wtf are you doing!" Sorry I was used to duo with good SMN's.
To sum it all up, you're an @$$hole, period. I never did anything to you that night and only tried to help you, yet you were completely rude and being a d.i.c.k. Your own negilgence on the short supply of coins for warp was 'your' fault, not mine. You had no right to talk to me the way you did and I would have been completely within my rights to report you to a GM, which i regretfully didn't do.
#1346 Jan 11 2007 at 6:47 AM Rating: Decent
*
198 posts
Quote:
Also, I do not know who is talking to you about my BLM but I really think you need to slit your wrists if you think I am failing in that department.


Do you have any dignity? Comments like this are just pathetic. I don't know first hand how you are as blm. But I'm guessing since you are 75BLM and don't know the potential of an ability you get at lvl 1, you must suck. Also some friends of mine were telling me how you many times you died on rostrum pumps run the other day,nuking on your blm, that was pretty funny too.
#1347 Jan 11 2007 at 10:35 AM Rating: Good
Hey I just noticed the default troll is back! How are ya old pal? Have a good holiday? Feel like throwing yourself off that building yet? <3
#1348 Jan 11 2007 at 2:29 PM Rating: Good
19 posts
Normally I wouldn't post here, but the quality of players these days seems to be lacking.

I had the unfortunate experiance of PT'ing with Aoghgan. How you make it to 60+ with such sh*tty nin tanking skillz is beyond me. He had trouble keeping shadows up and very rarely used the debuffing ninjitsu to help hold hate. The when he died he was b1tchy that he wasn't being healed fast enough. WTF your a tank, if you don't like deaths then level another job.
#1349 Jan 12 2007 at 5:37 AM Rating: Default
*
122 posts
Quote:
Do you have any dignity? Comments like this are just pathetic. I don't know first hand how you are as blm. But I'm guessing since you are 75BLM and don't know the potential of an ability you get at lvl 1, you must suck. Also some friends of mine were telling me how you many times you died on rostrum pumps run the other day,nuking on your blm, that was pretty funny too.



I hope saying that my comment is pathetic is not just another way to move off the subject of...

Quote:
I can bring you proof, as I remember clearly how much of an @#%^ you can be over your own mistakes and your own screw-ups. All you need to do is ask.


Quote:
Please tell me the many stories of my so called failure as a player


The post about the SMN duo thing made me remember all too clearly, at first the duoing was fine and the first couple of deaths were my fault for being too quick to go fight something. But when I say to you, please use Leviathan because he is immune to Amnesia and you use Garuda, then she GETS Amnesia then my Leviathan dies and the imp kills me, I get upset, and I was getting upset because you kept doing it multiple times and I was dying every other fight for the exact same reason. Or I would die because I'd have my avatar engage a mob and you would just /heal even when you had most of your MP, THEN would summon an avatar AFTER mine died and the mob started chasing me. Thats where the WTFs came from. A few deaths here and there is no a big thing, but when I am dying for the same exact reason even when I nicely asked you to use a different avatar, it gets a tad frustrating.

But anyways, The only time I died alone on that Rostrum pumps run was when a foolish someone linked a Tracker Antlion(which was being done left and right for some reason during all of the runs it seemed) and proceeded to run around passed resting people.

I happened to be the one the tracker moved on to and I died because of it. Other than that, I did not die except for the complete wipes on Seshiro's run and I did not even die on Lonn's wipe even though 80% of the people did, because the BST trained Alastor so far away it depopped before it got back to the spawn area.

You seriously need to stop reading other people's text and get some first hand information because there were 17-18 people at this run and I definately was not the one who died the most.

I am not trying to fight with you but all you keep doing is proving you are easily taken in by rumors since all you have told me is "I heard from so and so about you, this blah blah", absolutely no facts. You do not know me and you avoid me as you stated in that thread by MrMalicious.

Quote:
If I know a characters name and they are known for being an @#%^ or for just sucking that's what I do. I avoid them and never offer my help to them. Funny enough Vahnslet, your one of those people I avoid.


Another thing, I already addressed the issue about the HIDDEN effect of Manafont, I will repeat...

Quote:
First of all, I did not know about that HIDDEN effect because I have never seen another BLM suddenly manafont when they got aggro just to stop spell interruption or manafont for any other reason similar to this like escape, and I have partied with tons. I manafont when I have no MP, excuse me for not knowing there was a HIDDEN effect which seems to be pretty useless considering I got to 75 without utilizing it.


The words in bold should point you in the direction of my point.


Edited, Jan 12th 2007 8:53am by Vahnslet
#1350 Jan 12 2007 at 8:10 AM Rating: Decent
*
198 posts
Quote:
But when I say to you, please use Leviathan because he is immune to Amnesia and you use Garuda, then she GETS Amnesia then my Leviathan dies and the imp kills me, I get upset, and I was getting upset because you kept doing it multiple times and I was dying every other fight for the exact same reason.


You must be thinking of someone else because this never happened. First off you used garuda as well as I and I don't recall you ever saying anything about leviathan. And I would never use leviathan anyways when I'm intelligent enough to resummon > assault when Abrasive tantara is used. Also you didn't die at all actually after the one time you died running ahead. When we duoed in mire you didn't die at all prior to me leaving. I'm guessing you're talking about the unfortunate SMN that had to duo with you after I left because everything in that quote box never happened.

Quote:
Or I would die because I'd have my avatar engage a mob and you would just /heal even when you had most of your MP


And the time I healed with near full mp was simply a mistake. Before I could even explain I accidently hit heal button you were already cussing me out about it, and after already listening to you cuss me out for last 30 min, it wasn't even worth trying to explain to you, and that's when I left. And again, you didn't die, lies will not help your cause.

Quote:
THEN would summon an avatar AFTER mine died and the mob started chasing me. Thats where the WTFs came from.


Your "wtf's" came far before that. I had been listening to you whine for a good while prior to this. Yes, I did summon an avatar after yours died. Wtf was I thinking, I should've just let you die then.


Quote:
You seriously need to stop reading other people's text and get some first hand information because there were 17-18 people at this run and I definately was not the one who died the most.


First, it was "first-hand info" from more than one person at your run and not fabricated rumors. Second, {Congratulations!} on not dying the most.
#1351 Jan 12 2007 at 11:00 AM Rating: Decent
Vahnslet wrote:
] effect which seems to be pretty useless considering I got to 75 without utilizing it.


It's very useful if something is hitting you too fast to get sleep or bind off. I'll admit that the most use I ever got out of it was in ballista to kill a bunch of people that were whacking me though. >.>;
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 18 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (18)