Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

The cheaters list from the main forum.Follow

#1 Oct 08 2007 at 6:27 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,297 posts
For shame those of your names I know across the server. But.. funny as hell. Go check it out.

http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=10;mid=119188723117584952;num=49;page=1
____________________________
Mag ~ Greenskin Squig Herder ~ The Fifth Star ~ Bechafen

Mog ~ Greenskin Shaman ~ The Fifth Star ~ Bechafen
#2 Oct 08 2007 at 9:14 PM Rating: Good
***
1,297 posts
Gilgamesh's own, Ostrea. On the list. Hehe.
____________________________
Mag ~ Greenskin Squig Herder ~ The Fifth Star ~ Bechafen

Mog ~ Greenskin Shaman ~ The Fifth Star ~ Bechafen
#3 Oct 09 2007 at 2:26 AM Rating: Excellent
Prettier Than You
Avatar
*****
12,956 posts
Edit: Meh, nevermind. I'm not here to **** off people I would still consider friends.

Edited, Oct 9th 2007 6:28am by Kakusaijin
____________________________
Did you lose faith?
Yes, I lost faith in the powers that be.
But in doing so I came across the will to disagree.
And I gave up. Yes, I gave up, and then I gave in.
But I take responsibility for every single sin. ♪ ♫


Thank god I stopped playing MMOs.
#4 Oct 09 2007 at 4:57 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
23,921 posts
For shaaaaame!
____________________________
Rochefort Dean ~ FFXIV ARR ~ Ultros ~ DoH all @ 50
Soracloud ~ FFXI ~ RIP

Beer Advocate

Friar Tuck wrote:
This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption. Let us give praise to our maker and glory to his bounty by learning about... BEER.

#5 Oct 09 2007 at 6:11 AM Rating: Decent
****
7,677 posts
Uh

Ostrea is nowhere to be found on that list, wut
#6 Oct 09 2007 at 7:44 AM Rating: Good
Who gives a **** about the list? Everyone know's who bots and who doesn't, if they are good people to you what should it matter? It's just a game right
#7 Oct 09 2007 at 10:10 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
13,007 posts
jegzus the Meaningless wrote:
Everyone knows who bots and who doesn't, if they are good people to you what should it matter?


Mutually exclusive.

jegzus the Meaningless wrote:
It's just a game right


What a convenient, tired fall-back argument. "Its just a game." People tend to act in-game the way they would IRL.
#8 Oct 09 2007 at 11:14 AM Rating: Decent
****
7,677 posts
jegzus the Meaningless wrote:
Who gives a sh*t about the list? Everyone know's who bots and who doesn't, if they are good people to you what should it matter? It's just a game right


If it's just a game then why are they compelled to cheat? At the end of the day, none of it matters; it's all ones and zeroes in some computer databank.

Would you tolerate it in a game of chess, or soccer? Those are just games too.
#9 Oct 09 2007 at 11:26 AM Rating: Good
Prettier Than You
Avatar
*****
12,956 posts
AshOnMyTomatoes wrote:
jegzus the Meaningless wrote:
Everyone knows who bots and who doesn't, if they are good people to you what should it matter?


Mutually exclusive.

jegzus the Meaningless wrote:
It's just a game right


What a convenient, tired fall-back argument. "Its just a game." People tend to act in-game the way they would IRL.
Sick burn. Also 100% correct.
____________________________
Did you lose faith?
Yes, I lost faith in the powers that be.
But in doing so I came across the will to disagree.
And I gave up. Yes, I gave up, and then I gave in.
But I take responsibility for every single sin. ♪ ♫


Thank god I stopped playing MMOs.
#10 Oct 09 2007 at 11:32 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,755 posts
If this kind of stuff happened in chess, somebody would be eating a bishop. j/k

It is a game... wait... what?

Let me know if someone has their kids taken due to FFXI-based neglect, then I'll toss in my /no.
____________________________
GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR BEASTCOINS
Brawl : 262123656322
#11 Oct 09 2007 at 1:31 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,297 posts
Jegzus, while I agree with your avitar, I do not agree with you.


Most people know on this server Voidzero. While I told him of the list in LS chat, he said he needed to see it. "I've been playing too long not to read it" he stated.

We need to know who is doing what becuase it defines them as a player in our community. If they cheat using bots, then maybe they buy gil, etc.. Loyal members of our community, who have done everything since day one, don't want to associate themselves with those who feel they need to cheat.

Ya its just a game, at the end of the day it doesn't matter. But it's still a community of players, friends, family none the less. And full of public opinion. Do you want to be all buddy buddy with a known cheater? Have the community you have played with for years suddenly oust you?
____________________________
Mag ~ Greenskin Squig Herder ~ The Fifth Star ~ Bechafen

Mog ~ Greenskin Shaman ~ The Fifth Star ~ Bechafen
#12jegzus the Meaningless, Posted: Oct 09 2007 at 1:32 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) People are compelled to cheat when playing all types of games, I don't know why but they do. I know myself, I use windower so I guess I'm a cheater I'm ok with that and don't give a sh*t how anyone else feels about it.
#13 Oct 09 2007 at 1:41 PM Rating: Good
Prettier Than You
Avatar
*****
12,956 posts
Jeg wrote:
And you're right at the end of the day it is just a bunch of online BS and it doesn't matter.
Old argument is ollllllllld. Smiley: rolleyes

Just because it's "just some online BS" doesn't mean that the people behind the keyboard wouldn't do the exact same things in real life. I will bet you anything, all of those people on that list would **** you out of your money in real life in an instant, given that chance.

And would you want to associate yourself, even via some "online BS," with a person like that? I know I wouldn't.
____________________________
Did you lose faith?
Yes, I lost faith in the powers that be.
But in doing so I came across the will to disagree.
And I gave up. Yes, I gave up, and then I gave in.
But I take responsibility for every single sin. ♪ ♫


Thank god I stopped playing MMOs.
#14 Oct 09 2007 at 1:51 PM Rating: Default
Magilsoro wrote:
Jegzus, while I agree with your avitar, I do not agree with you.


Most people know on this server Voidzero. While I told him of the list in LS chat, he said he needed to see it. "I've been playing too long not to read it" he stated.

We need to know who is doing what becuase it defines them as a player in our community. If they cheat using bots, then maybe they buy gil, etc.. Loyal members of our community, who have done everything since day one, don't want to associate themselves with those who feel they need to cheat.

Ya its just a game, at the end of the day it doesn't matter. But it's still a community of players, friends, family none the less. And full of public opinion. Do you want to be all buddy buddy with a known cheater? Have the community you have played with for years suddenly oust you?


I'm sorry Magilsoro, but I really don't care what other's in game think of me. If I was friends with someone on that list, (which I'm not)I would still be their friend, like you said it is a community and that's why I play. And if other people want to "oust" me because I don't want to just ditch a friend because he uses a cheat program in a video game, then those people are far more shallow and self centered than anyone who cheats at a video game.
#15 Oct 09 2007 at 1:58 PM Rating: Decent
Kakusaijin wrote:
Jeg wrote:
And you're right at the end of the day it is just a bunch of online BS and it doesn't matter.
Old argument is ollllllllld. Smiley: rolleyes

Just because it's "just some online BS" doesn't mean that the people behind the keyboard wouldn't do the exact same things in real life. I will bet you anything, all of those people on that list would @#%^ you out of your money in real life in an instant, given that chance.

And would you want to associate yourself, even via some "online BS," with a person like that? I know I wouldn't.


Old played out statement is olllldSmiley: disappointed


Again kaku, you can speculate all you want about these people's real life habits, but until you know for sure you have no room to talk. You and many others in this game let actions in a video game brand a person that you don't even know, and it's ridiculous.

And kaku, you don't really associate with anyone in game, and some of the people you did associate with did not have the stellar of a reputation. But you liked them and that's all that matters right? Well that is all that should matter, not what the server or forum populous thinks.
#16 Oct 09 2007 at 2:01 PM Rating: Good
**
751 posts
lol, love it.


Brenden's listed too, but I didn't get anything, I feel violated. :(

Edited, Oct 9th 2007 6:18pm by Bravura
____________________________
..
#17 Oct 09 2007 at 2:20 PM Rating: Excellent
**
330 posts
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Does having this list out change anything? No, not really. People who are friends of those who downloaded the program won't stop being their friend. People who already are looking for a reason to go on a crusade will go on a crusade. Those who still use the program will keep using the program. Regardless of who downloaded the program it doesn't mean they still use it, or decided against it, or that there are others not on the list who have it. It's just a good way to start some drama.
____________________________
FFXI:
Belkira, Tarutaru / Gilgamesh server / 75 BLM, DRK, RDM
Akerius, Tarutaru / Asura server / 99 THF, 99 WAR, 99 MNK
WoW:
Belmakor, Blood Elf / Maiev server / 85 Prot.PVE, HolyPVP
Belkira, Blood Elf / http://trenchescomic.com/Maiev server / 85 Subtlety PVP/lolPVE too
#18 Oct 09 2007 at 2:28 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,297 posts
Norellicus wrote:
Uh

Ostrea is nowhere to be found on that list, wut



Huh.. you're right, or atleast I didn't see it.. that big list of unknowns is making me blind. Buuut my girl said she saw it.. I dunno, have to ask, but I ran thru it and didn't see him.



Still, whould be funny as **** if he was haha..er...yeah..

Unless someone else says he's in there, yeah I don't see it. I recant my earler statement.







Jegzus, yeah I hear ya. I agree, if it was a RL friend, then yeah, ofcourse they would still be my friend. I wouldn't associate with him in the game though.

It's a small enough community as it is. I don't want to be paired with the cheater. And it has no baering in real life that they decide to cheat in a game. Doesn't make them a nutter axe murderer.. just they wanted to do things the easy way.

Still Jeg, you have to admit that mob mentality is exactly that. People won't see people on this list the same in the game. They will do what it takes to get whatever it is they want. I am not getting my many years in game character banned by guilt by association. Banned by either SE, or by the community.
____________________________
Mag ~ Greenskin Squig Herder ~ The Fifth Star ~ Bechafen

Mog ~ Greenskin Shaman ~ The Fifth Star ~ Bechafen
#19 Oct 09 2007 at 3:04 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
829 posts
Haha I'm on the list twice.

Quote:
I will bet you anything, all of those people on that list would @#%^ you out of your money in real life in an instant, given that chance.


That is the most ignorant thing you have ever posted. You can lick my balls. Oh and feel free to talk to some of my friends and find out how many people think I would cheat them out of sh*t like money. Just in game I think.. 5 or 6 people have trusted me with the FFXI accounts.(And before someone says something like I'm going to get them banned or something stupid, I would never use hacks on anyone else's account.)

I'm going to assume you're someone who judges someone without actually talking to them, or judge someone by what they drive or wear? I don't mean to come across really rude, but that is just pathetic.

Quote:
Again kaku, you can speculate all you want about these people's real life habits, but until you know for sure you have no room to talk. You and many others in this game let actions in a video game brand a person that you don't even know, and it's ridiculous.


Thank you...

Oh and to all you people who think just knowing a "known cheater" is bad guess what, last year I posted I have FFXI hacks (and proved it by uploading a bunch of bots and flee tools and sh*t) and since then I have lost a total of..... ZERO friends. People don't care like you think they do. Real friends judge you on your personality, not because you hack a video game. I'm just assuming you guys are all **** about this because some guy out claimed you once and you had a hissy fit because he "MUST HAVE BEEN BOTTING".

P.S.Oh and just so you guys know, I don't use claim bots to gain direct advantages over other people. But you can believe what you want, I really don't care.

Edited, Oct 9th 2007 7:15pm by kazkau
____________________________
FFXI: 75BLM
WOW: 80DK
#20 Oct 09 2007 at 3:47 PM Rating: Decent
BelkiratheTaru wrote:
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Does having this list out change anything? No, not really. People who are friends of those who downloaded the program won't stop being their friend. People who already are looking for a reason to go on a crusade will go on a crusade. Those who still use the program will keep using the program. Regardless of who downloaded the program it doesn't mean they still use it, or decided against it, or that there are others not on the list who have it. It's just a good way to start some drama.


This is what I have been saying since the list came out last night. But I'm the bad guy? Not just in this thread but in the retarded thread on =10.

Magilsoro wrote:
Jegzus, yeah I hear ya. I agree, if it was a RL friend, then yeah, ofcourse they would still be my friend. I wouldn't associate with him in the game though.

It's a small enough community as it is. I don't want to be paired with the cheater. And it has no baering in real life that they decide to cheat in a game. Doesn't make them a nutter axe murderer.. just they wanted to do things the easy way.

Still Jeg, you have to admit that mob mentality is exactly that. People won't see people on this list the same in the game. They will do what it takes to get whatever it is they want. I am not getting my many years in game character banned by guilt by association. Banned by either SE, or by the community.


It shouldn't matter if that friend is a friend IRL or just in-game. If you consider them a friend, why would you ditch them? And if you are really that worried about wasting your time in-game because you think people won't like you because you are friends with someone on that list. Well that is one of the most self centered things I've read in this thread. The truth of it is, players in this game need people to accomplish things, and weather they like you or not they will still use you to accomplish their goals.

And that mob mentality that you're talking about is and always has been the biggest problem in this game. Everyone wants to jump on a bandwagon over everything. All it does whittle the player base down making the game even less fun. And btw SE isn't going to ban you because you are friends with someone who hacks.Smiley: rolleyes


Kazkau wrote:
Thank you...


You're welcome.

And it's funny how someone is obviously so /butthurt that I am not joining in with the mob and persecuting the people on that list and actually voicing out against this behavior. That my posts are slowly being defaulted one by one. I guess people can't stand to hear the truth when it compromises their little world they call FFXI.Smiley: oyvey
#21 Oct 09 2007 at 4:20 PM Rating: Good
Prettier Than You
Avatar
*****
12,956 posts
jegzus the Meaningless wrote:
Again kaku, you can speculate all you want about these people's real life habits, but until you know for sure you have no room to talk. You and many others in this game let actions in a video game brand a person that you don't even know, and it's ridiculous.
I'm not even saying you're wrong, I'm just saying the "It's just a game" thing is also a stupid statement. By saying that, you're giving them the benefit of the doubt for as little reason as I am for calling them guilty in real life. Let's try and not have a double standard, here.
____________________________
Did you lose faith?
Yes, I lost faith in the powers that be.
But in doing so I came across the will to disagree.
And I gave up. Yes, I gave up, and then I gave in.
But I take responsibility for every single sin. ♪ ♫


Thank god I stopped playing MMOs.
#22 Oct 09 2007 at 4:22 PM Rating: Good
Prettier Than You
Avatar
*****
12,956 posts
kazkau wrote:
Oh and to all you people who think just knowing a "known cheater" is bad guess what, last year I posted I have FFXI hacks (and proved it by uploading a bunch of bots and flee tools and sh*t) and since then I have lost a total of..... ZERO friends. People don't care like you think they do. Real friends judge you on your personality, not because you hack a video game. I'm just assuming you guys are all **** about this because some guy out claimed you once and you had a hissy fit because he "MUST HAVE BEEN BOTTING".
I can say with a good bit of certainty that about 90% of my assets were gained via crafting. I hardly ever camped anything in my entire FFXI career, so it has absolutely nothing to do with that whatsoever. Nice try, though.
____________________________
Did you lose faith?
Yes, I lost faith in the powers that be.
But in doing so I came across the will to disagree.
And I gave up. Yes, I gave up, and then I gave in.
But I take responsibility for every single sin. ♪ ♫


Thank god I stopped playing MMOs.
#23 Oct 09 2007 at 5:05 PM Rating: Good
***
1,297 posts
Jeg,

I would go against those friends, weather in game or not because, oh, I dunno... they are breaking the rules of the game maybe?

Games have rules and boundries for a reason. While we can all agree, some of these rules do actually hender the gameplay (no windowed game mode), Most are set up for a very good reason. These people want to make sure they win, and get the loot, and it's an extreme unfair advantage against those who cannot. Luckily I do not associate with anyone like this, and my XI world keeps on running smooth and easy.

But, I hope they get caught. I hope they get banned. I hope they go to hell.

I could care less if the average player likes me. I am not playing this game for their approval. However my standards in life must have went into my online gaming life as well. "Hey, you're a known bank robber? You're a known MMO botter? Then get the **** away from me."

I've gone through this game without the real feeling that botters and RMT have ruined the game for me. I dunno, I just play a game here. I've never tried camping any NM for the loot, except LL after the boots went rare/ex. It's just not worth the time invested, versus the amount of frustration watching someone log in 2 seconds before a spawn to grab a mob that to me hadn't even truly appered yet on my screne.

If they are a better player then me, cool, I will keep at it until I get lucky, or better. But if you know they are using a program to get an advantage... why bother?


Enjoy your game Jeg, I'll enjoy mine.







____________________________
Mag ~ Greenskin Squig Herder ~ The Fifth Star ~ Bechafen

Mog ~ Greenskin Shaman ~ The Fifth Star ~ Bechafen
#24 Oct 09 2007 at 7:36 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
388 posts
mag i agree to your avatar but not ur signature

ur sig mag...... 52bst main..... i thought u were WHM and BLM higher than that.... since when did u come to the wild side of being a taru!!!! lol jokes just popped in and saying hi to ya


as for that list....... wheres all those fishing bot hackers ??? i see a few of them pretty much whereever i go to places that has water....

#25 Oct 10 2007 at 10:17 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
822 posts

Djams, Unknown
Tetsouo, Unknown
Chiyio, 2006-04-21
Kenshinhimura, 2006-05-11
Kerope, 2006-05-26
Elijah, 2006-07-08
Neochris, 2006-07-12
Ixidor, 2006-07-27
Endlich, 2006-07-28
Nynja, 2006-07-29
Hightone, 2006-08-08
Mrpeeng, 2006-09-18
Amorea, 2006-10-04
Sirlancelot, 2006-10-07
Synfact, 2006-10-14
Nathinou, 2006-10-29
Nathinette, 2006-11-11
Thorim, 2006-12-22
Xesus, 2007-01-13
Silvenmyst, 2007-02-15
Docvicious, 2007-02-17
Valensia, 2007-02-22
Kaufua, 2007-02-25
Aeromyth, 2007-02-28
Zanpaktou, 2007-03-17
Lastal, 2007-03-25
Athanasia, 2007-03-25
Hisagomaru, 2007-04-08
Riggs, 2007-06-06
Bukadan, 2007-06-06
Kuini, 2007-06-26
Thorimgold, 2007-08-17
Johfrit, 2007-07-17
Shinjin, 2007-07-31
Hakasu, 2007-08-20
Sanjie, 2007-08-30
Bonzojoe, 2007-08-30
Chani, 2007-09-02
Pesmerga, 2007-09-04
Ruvelia, 2007-09-09
Lyana, 2007-09-28
Maitia, 2007-10-03
Thorkhan, 2007-10-04
Lythrial, 2007-10-06
____________________________
[ffxisig]198125[/ffxisig]
#26 Oct 10 2007 at 2:19 PM Rating: Good
***
1,297 posts
kyahahaha wrote:
mag i agree to your avatar but not ur signature

ur sig mag...... 52bst main..... i thought u were WHM and BLM higher than that.... since when did u come to the wild side of being a taru!!!! lol jokes just popped in and saying hi to ya


as for that list....... wheres all those fishing bot hackers ??? i see a few of them pretty much whereever i go to places that has water....



Beastmaster forever! Got the AF boots and gloves today, so on my way to looking the part.

Well that particualr APP, while the main one, isn't the only one out there I guess. Meh, I am tired of the whole thing now.. it's gotten boring lol.
____________________________
Mag ~ Greenskin Squig Herder ~ The Fifth Star ~ Bechafen

Mog ~ Greenskin Shaman ~ The Fifth Star ~ Bechafen
#27 Oct 10 2007 at 2:37 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,093 posts
**** in game = **** in real life.
____________________________
Been around for a long time. Seen many levels, crafted many items, but still haven't learned how to garden successfully /sigh

RoughRyder
#28 Oct 11 2007 at 5:46 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
44 posts
nah, i find that most ppl that act tough or @#%^ in game are scared and insecure and would back down. Game = place you can pretend to be cool no matter what your real life is. This whole what you are in game = what you are in real life is dumb lol. Honestly who cares...
____________________________
Briste
Gilgamesh/Rank 10 Windurst/Bastok/San D'Oria
COP/Zilart/ToAU Complete
THF75/NIN75/BRD75/MNK75/BLM75
Woodworking 100+3
TP Gear: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?87111
WS Gear: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?57516
#29 Oct 11 2007 at 6:27 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
776 posts
This argument is dumb. Can't we just laugh at the people who are paying real money to throw away their account and move on?
____________________________
Character Name: Davrost
Race: Tarutaru
Server: Gilgamesh
Current Job: BLU
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/poster.html?user=391454#FFXI_Characters
Relic: SMN - 6/6, WAR - 6/6, BST - 5/5, BLM - 6/6, PLD: 2/5, MNK - 1/5, THF - 1/5, DNC - 6/6, BLU - 6/6, RDM - 1/5, SCH - 1/5, DRK - 2/5, WHM - 1/5
Notable Crafts: WW: 73.1+2, AL: 60.0, CO: 60.0, LC: 60.0+1, CC: 54.3+1
#30 Oct 11 2007 at 2:00 PM Rating: Good
Prettier Than You
Avatar
*****
12,956 posts
Davrost wrote:
This argument is dumb. Can't we just laugh at the people who are paying real money to throw away their account and move on?
I thought that's what said list was for.
____________________________
Did you lose faith?
Yes, I lost faith in the powers that be.
But in doing so I came across the will to disagree.
And I gave up. Yes, I gave up, and then I gave in.
But I take responsibility for every single sin. ♪ ♫


Thank god I stopped playing MMOs.
#31 Oct 12 2007 at 5:21 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
776 posts
I did too, but looking at this topic, you'd never know ; ;
____________________________
Character Name: Davrost
Race: Tarutaru
Server: Gilgamesh
Current Job: BLU
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/poster.html?user=391454#FFXI_Characters
Relic: SMN - 6/6, WAR - 6/6, BST - 5/5, BLM - 6/6, PLD: 2/5, MNK - 1/5, THF - 1/5, DNC - 6/6, BLU - 6/6, RDM - 1/5, SCH - 1/5, DRK - 2/5, WHM - 1/5
Notable Crafts: WW: 73.1+2, AL: 60.0, CO: 60.0, LC: 60.0+1, CC: 54.3+1
#32 Oct 12 2007 at 3:30 PM Rating: Default
4 posts
Quote:
P.S.Oh and just so you guys know, I don't use claim bots to gain direct advantages over other people. But you can believe what you want, I really don't care.


So did u "quit" Kazkau or were you banned?
#33 Oct 14 2007 at 9:59 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
829 posts
Quote:
So did u "quit" Kazkau or were you banned?


I actually quit Kazkau however I wanted to be sure I wouldn't be back so I perma banned Kazkau instead of just deleting the character.
____________________________
FFXI: 75BLM
WOW: 80DK
#34 Oct 14 2007 at 11:27 AM Rating: Default
30 posts
mkriss wrote:

Djams, Unknown
Tetsouo, Unknown
Chiyio, 2006-04-21
Kenshinhimura, 2006-05-11
Kerope, 2006-05-26
Elijah, 2006-07-08
Neochris, 2006-07-12
Ixidor, 2006-07-27
Endlich, 2006-07-28
Nynja, 2006-07-29
Hightone, 2006-08-08
Mrpeeng, 2006-09-18
Amorea, 2006-10-04
Sirlancelot, 2006-10-07
Synfact, 2006-10-14
Nathinou, 2006-10-29
Nathinette, 2006-11-11
Thorim, 2006-12-22
Xesus, 2007-01-13
Silvenmyst, 2007-02-15
Docvicious, 2007-02-17
Valensia, 2007-02-22
Kaufua, 2007-02-25
Aeromyth, 2007-02-28
Zanpaktou, 2007-03-17
Lastal, 2007-03-25
Athanasia, 2007-03-25
Hisagomaru, 2007-04-08
Riggs, 2007-06-06
Bukadan, 2007-06-06
Kuini, 2007-06-26
Thorimgold, 2007-08-17
Johfrit, 2007-07-17
Shinjin, 2007-07-31
Hakasu, 2007-08-20
Sanjie, 2007-08-30
Bonzojoe, 2007-08-30
Chani, 2007-09-02
Pesmerga, 2007-09-04
Ruvelia, 2007-09-09
Lyana, 2007-09-28
Maitia, 2007-10-03
Thorkhan, 2007-10-04
Lythrial, 2007-10-06



You missed
Hiepster, Caitlan, Slinger, Chriso, Quixotic, Soulja, Hawkofdarkness, Strifer, Shadowofchaos, Tarheel, Stampp, Ejac, Tagalong,

See the issue with 3rd party tools is more when your camping a NM that lets say pops on its last window and its a 3hr window plus you have 90+ people in the zone, not only does it pop claimed but also popped claimed to the same person or even popped claimed to the same linkshell 2-3 times a week.

The chances of that happening without the use of 3rd party tools is nearly impossible. Your network speed doesn't really matter in this game since it was designed originally to be played by dial-up. The variables of the same person claiming the same NM is again incredible since when you do bring things like DSL speed or PC speed these things are not consistent enough to perform the same time after time neither are SE's servers.
#35 Oct 15 2007 at 7:28 AM Rating: Decent
****
7,677 posts
MaNDoGG wrote:
mkriss wrote:

Djams, Unknown
Tetsouo, Unknown
Chiyio, 2006-04-21
Kenshinhimura, 2006-05-11
Kerope, 2006-05-26
Elijah, 2006-07-08
Neochris, 2006-07-12
Ixidor, 2006-07-27
Endlich, 2006-07-28
Nynja, 2006-07-29
Hightone, 2006-08-08
Mrpeeng, 2006-09-18
Amorea, 2006-10-04
Sirlancelot, 2006-10-07
Synfact, 2006-10-14
Nathinou, 2006-10-29
Nathinette, 2006-11-11
Thorim, 2006-12-22
Xesus, 2007-01-13
Silvenmyst, 2007-02-15
Docvicious, 2007-02-17
Valensia, 2007-02-22
Kaufua, 2007-02-25
Aeromyth, 2007-02-28
Zanpaktou, 2007-03-17
Lastal, 2007-03-25
Athanasia, 2007-03-25
Hisagomaru, 2007-04-08
Riggs, 2007-06-06
Bukadan, 2007-06-06
Kuini, 2007-06-26
Thorimgold, 2007-08-17
Johfrit, 2007-07-17
Shinjin, 2007-07-31
Hakasu, 2007-08-20
Sanjie, 2007-08-30
Bonzojoe, 2007-08-30
Chani, 2007-09-02
Pesmerga, 2007-09-04
Ruvelia, 2007-09-09
Lyana, 2007-09-28
Maitia, 2007-10-03
Thorkhan, 2007-10-04
Lythrial, 2007-10-06



You missed
Hiepster, Caitlan, Slinger, Chriso, Quixotic, Soulja, Hawkofdarkness, Strifer, Shadowofchaos, Tarheel, Stampp, Ejac, Tagalong,

See the issue with 3rd party tools is more when your camping a NM that lets say pops on its last window and its a 3hr window plus you have 90+ people in the zone, not only does it pop claimed but also popped claimed to the same person or even popped claimed to the same linkshell 2-3 times a week.

The chances of that happening without the use of 3rd party tools is nearly impossible. Your network speed doesn't really matter in this game since it was designed originally to be played by dial-up. The variables of the same person claiming the same NM is again incredible since when you do bring things like DSL speed or PC speed these things are not consistent enough to perform the same time after time neither are SE's servers.


I didn't know him all that well but that kind of surprises me...

The rest of them don't, lol.
#37 Oct 16 2007 at 9:15 AM Rating: Decent
Prettier Than You
Avatar
*****
12,956 posts
NynJaaa wrote:
YEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHH I BOT :D
Yep, we know. And I think the consensus is that we don't care.
____________________________
Did you lose faith?
Yes, I lost faith in the powers that be.
But in doing so I came across the will to disagree.
And I gave up. Yes, I gave up, and then I gave in.
But I take responsibility for every single sin. ♪ ♫


Thank god I stopped playing MMOs.
#38 Oct 17 2007 at 11:11 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
73 posts
For the record, Sanjie's account was hacked.
#40 Oct 19 2007 at 7:45 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,755 posts
I care, but it's mostly jealousy. Also, my life is busy so I can't do salvage much... Sadness...
____________________________
GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR BEASTCOINS
Brawl : 262123656322
#41 Oct 19 2007 at 12:03 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
44 posts
Update your sig nyn




Edited, Oct 19th 2007 4:23pm by Briste
____________________________
Briste
Gilgamesh/Rank 10 Windurst/Bastok/San D'Oria
COP/Zilart/ToAU Complete
THF75/NIN75/BRD75/MNK75/BLM75
Woodworking 100+3
TP Gear: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?87111
WS Gear: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?57516
#44 Mar 30 2008 at 5:38 PM Rating: Decent
Prettier Than You
Avatar
*****
12,956 posts
I forgot about this list.


Kind of amusing how most of Gilgamesh's Maat Cap population is on there. Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Did you lose faith?
Yes, I lost faith in the powers that be.
But in doing so I came across the will to disagree.
And I gave up. Yes, I gave up, and then I gave in.
But I take responsibility for every single sin. ♪ ♫


Thank god I stopped playing MMOs.
#45 Mar 30 2008 at 5:44 PM Rating: Good
**
751 posts
Way to fail.
____________________________
..
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 7 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (7)