Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

People talking trash.Follow

#1 Jan 23 2007 at 10:30 PM Rating: Good
*
90 posts
Seems as of lately some people have been talking trash about me. Recently i made a party and one of the members didn't like the rate of experience.. decided to leave because "it wasn't good enough for him" after i explained that he should be greatful for getting an invite which the other members of the party agreed on. He decided to start bad mouthing me to the other people seeking. I would just like to clarify that the things he said are not the case and i have a screen shot of the nasty things he said back to me in a tell. This just goes to show you the maturity level of some of the people playing. Its a game and its meant to be fun! Some people need to grow up! Anyways here is the evidence and Inbar will vouche for me as well as others i know on gilgamesh. I have been playing for several years, am experienced and been through alot. Thanks for your time I dont want this post to become a rant, if there are people that have an issue with me please /tell me in game or post here so we can fix the issues in a civilized manner. Thanks again for your time.


____________________________
-Eternus
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?75583
------
RANK: 10 Bastok
------
[Top 10 Jobs]
75Pld - 75Bst - 75Blu - 75Sam - 72Thf - 50Nin 43Rng - 41Pup - 39Whm - 37War
All jobs unlocked and leveled some.
------
Second Account: Eternis 70Rdm Tarutaru!
------
CRAFTS:
Goldsmithing 75.3+2
Smithing 31
Clothcraft 22
Woodworking 12.5
Cooking 99.4
Alchemy 44.x
Fishing 43.1 (9270/10000 carps)
#2 Jan 23 2007 at 10:31 PM Rating: Good
*
90 posts
Apparently it didn't list the link so ill post it again.

http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=blindedangelrude2qg.jpg
____________________________
-Eternus
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?75583
------
RANK: 10 Bastok
------
[Top 10 Jobs]
75Pld - 75Bst - 75Blu - 75Sam - 72Thf - 50Nin 43Rng - 41Pup - 39Whm - 37War
All jobs unlocked and leveled some.
------
Second Account: Eternis 70Rdm Tarutaru!
------
CRAFTS:
Goldsmithing 75.3+2
Smithing 31
Clothcraft 22
Woodworking 12.5
Cooking 99.4
Alchemy 44.x
Fishing 43.1 (9270/10000 carps)
#3 Jan 24 2007 at 3:11 AM Rating: Good
**
754 posts
Maybe I'm tired but I read his reply to you as "Suck my d*ck and you die".
Either way I think I'll avoid him, he seems angry at the world for lack of blow jobs.
____________________________
------FFXI-----------Asura-------
#1:Apelila:Galka 90MNK 90RDM 90BLM 90WHM 90PLD
#2:Fynecia:Taru² 90WHM
ZM:Complete||CoP:Complete||ToAU:42||WoTG:Complete
Bastok, Windurst, San d'Oria: 10!
#4 Jan 24 2007 at 7:05 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
539 posts
Yeah I've been the unwilling witness to a few of blindedangel's outburst. That child has a mouth on them :X
____________________________


#5 Jan 24 2007 at 7:08 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
83 posts
blinded is a strange character i will admit

seems like he washaving one of his "off" days this particular time though

i appreciate you handling it like this eternus it shows how good of a person you are and i admire that in you

Edited, Jan 24th 2007 10:11am by Beonregar
____________________________
Beonregar (gilgamesh)
44 DRK/ 22 WAR (retired)
68 PLD/ 34 WAR (retired)
75 WAR/ 37 NIN/THF

Genkai 1-4 DONE!!!
PLD AF DONE!!!
WAR AF DONE!!!
#6 Jan 24 2007 at 8:21 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
729 posts
OMG DUDE BLINDED IS STILL PLAYING?

That kid has always been a retard. XD Man, I miss him and Meow and his retardedness.

Ohhhhh the good ol' dayssssssss
____________________________
mrrrrrrrehh.
#7 Jan 24 2007 at 10:36 AM Rating: Good
*
90 posts
Quote:
i appreciate you handling it like this eternus it shows how good of a person you are and i admire that in you


[Beonregar] Thanks I try to keep my cool when people are jerks to me it can be tough at times you know how things can be while playing this game. Alot of things happen and people tend to really take things out of proportion. Its just a game. Thanks for the support everyone. See you in game.

Edited, Jan 24th 2007 1:37pm by ffxiEternus
____________________________
-Eternus
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?75583
------
RANK: 10 Bastok
------
[Top 10 Jobs]
75Pld - 75Bst - 75Blu - 75Sam - 72Thf - 50Nin 43Rng - 41Pup - 39Whm - 37War
All jobs unlocked and leveled some.
------
Second Account: Eternis 70Rdm Tarutaru!
------
CRAFTS:
Goldsmithing 75.3+2
Smithing 31
Clothcraft 22
Woodworking 12.5
Cooking 99.4
Alchemy 44.x
Fishing 43.1 (9270/10000 carps)
#8 Jan 24 2007 at 12:56 PM Rating: Default
Prettier Than You
Avatar
*****
12,956 posts
Laktor wrote:
OMG DUDE BLINDED IS STILL PLAYING?

That kid has always been a retard. XD
____________________________
Did you lose faith?
Yes, I lost faith in the powers that be.
But in doing so I came across the will to disagree.
And I gave up. Yes, I gave up, and then I gave in.
But I take responsibility for every single sin. ♪ ♫


Thank god I stopped playing MMOs.
#9 Jan 24 2007 at 1:57 PM Rating: Decent
****
7,677 posts
I can't help but ROFL at the pic because all I hear when I read that is some squeaky 11 year old...
#10 Jan 25 2007 at 11:45 AM Rating: Default
*
70 posts
I'm not blaming you for anything, and I don't judge you for what you've done.

But...

I'm sorry you feel this way. If you were actually a mature, evolved person as you say, then you would never have taken this at face value. First of all, Angel is a kid. He's not mature, because HE'S A KID. Any fool of an adult knows that kids and teens are NOT mature. If he was mature, he'd be an adult, not a teen. Duh.

People have outbursts for a reason. Chances are, you either provoked it, or somehow put on the straw that broke the camel's back. He had a really, really, really bad day, and then you were the one unfortunate enough to have said some snotty remark, which would never elicit this response on a normal day. Perhaps someday, you will take out anger on some random person, and maybe they'll have the decency to tell everybody about what a psycho you are. Kharma works both ways.

If you knew this kid, you would understand. You were just a person in the wrong place, at the wrong time, who pushed the wrong buttons, and got a response where anger was misdirected at you. I'm sorry if you were offended, and I'm sorry he said those things to you. I apologize on his behalf. But until you know a person, don't judge them. Had you lived in his shoes on that day, you probably wouldn't have handled things as well as he did. Most people would not have survived what he has been through, especially as young as he is.

So don't sit there and act like you are righteous or beyond reproach, even if that somehow makes you feel like more of a man. If you were really as mature as you say you are, you would have helped him, instead of getting online and posting ridiculous screenshots of his outburst. He may have said some dumb things, but you, sir, are malicious in your attempt to turn people against someone who the world has already turned on. By no means did you help the kid, no, you just rub salt in the wound.

It sickens me to think that you would sit there and arrogantly assume that you are somehow better than a young boy who you know nothing about. I pray you never experience a tiny fraction of what this kid has gone through, because you probably wouldn't survive it.

If anybody has a problem with Angel, direct them to me. Because I seem to be the only one who gives a care in the world about this kid. He has helped so many people advance and succeed in this game, and then people like you turn and make him seem like everything good he has ever done is null and void, because you just happened upon him when he was having a bad day. Shame on you sir. Learn to care about other people before you judge them.

Again, I apologize if this offends you. It is meant as nothing more than a criticism of the situation, from the perspective of someone who actually knows the person you judge. And to let you know that what you have done is far worse than what he did. All he did was say a few profain words directly to your face. You went behind his back, and told the whole server about your miniscule amount of time spent with him, and how your one bad experience should be held as a reference to any future dealings with this boy.

I only wish you could see all the good he has done, and THEN weigh this one pathetic incident against him. Maybe you'd be less inclined to write things like this.

With love, respect, and honor,
and the expectation of the same in return,
I bid you good day.

~Soarin
#11 Jan 25 2007 at 2:22 PM Rating: Good
*
90 posts
I figured you would post some smart ass remarks to me Soarin i was counting on it since last night in sky i was looking for a coffer and you and Blindedangel came up to me and started calling me fagget "its faggot learn to spell" and other names trying to provoke me to get into a fight with you. I told you to go bug someone else and left for a reason. Thats all I'm gonna dignify for a response. If you want some flame war with me your not gonna get it. Good day to you as well.
____________________________
-Eternus
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?75583
------
RANK: 10 Bastok
------
[Top 10 Jobs]
75Pld - 75Bst - 75Blu - 75Sam - 72Thf - 50Nin 43Rng - 41Pup - 39Whm - 37War
All jobs unlocked and leveled some.
------
Second Account: Eternis 70Rdm Tarutaru!
------
CRAFTS:
Goldsmithing 75.3+2
Smithing 31
Clothcraft 22
Woodworking 12.5
Cooking 99.4
Alchemy 44.x
Fishing 43.1 (9270/10000 carps)
#12 Jan 25 2007 at 2:49 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
***
1,220 posts
*cries a small river, and hands Soarin the smallest violin in the world*

Seriously, the just a kid argument is a load of crap. Kids are people too, and responsible for their actions. They might be more impressionable than some adults, but thats the responsibility of their parents to see to before releasing the kid into the wild. If they let the kid play FFXI with a buncha people who run around screaming obscenities, well, there ya go. Its not excusable just because its a kid. Its the kid's and their parents' fault.
____________________________
Pogle | Gilgamesh Taru | Windy Rank 10 | ZM 17 | CoP/TAU Complete
75 BLM|WAR|RDM|RNG|BST|SAM|NIN|MNK|SMN|DRG | 56 BRD

Social LS: Icefire, http://becd.net/ffxi/forums
HNMLS: Spoondaggers
Dynamis: Anagram
Salvage: DisposeableHeroes
100+2 Alchemy | 59.0 WW | 40 GS | 25.2 Smithing

I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
#13 Jan 25 2007 at 3:19 PM Rating: Decent
Prettier Than You
Avatar
*****
12,956 posts
Daimen and Jetsoda were both "kids" when they started playing this game.

I haven't seen either of them have childish outbursts like this, ever. And I've known them for a long time.

Pogle is right, the "He's a kid" arguement is bullshіt, because as he said, kids are people too. And no matter what, they all have the capacity to be mature.
____________________________
Did you lose faith?
Yes, I lost faith in the powers that be.
But in doing so I came across the will to disagree.
And I gave up. Yes, I gave up, and then I gave in.
But I take responsibility for every single sin. ♪ ♫


Thank god I stopped playing MMOs.
#14 Jan 25 2007 at 4:31 PM Rating: Good
Now see, this is why I love the server forums on this site. It lets me know which douchebags to /blist before I ever meet them. Smiley: lol

Sounds to me like this kid needs his ass beat repeatedly by his parents.
#15 Jan 25 2007 at 9:00 PM Rating: Default
17 posts
First of all "Mr. Perfect Eternus" you don't know me, you have never had a conversation with me, other than the alteration we had with eachother. Don't you ever think for a second you know who I am and how I act. I feel sorry for you that you'd go to such extent to try to use propoganda against me. Furthermore, why don't you show these nice people the part where I personally apologized to you? Why don't you show them that I said that I was sorry? Who really is the immature one here, me or you? And all those people that said "he's just a kid" bit is bull sh*t... You're right. But don't tell me you've never had a bad day. You don't know what I was going through the time this took place. As I read all your pathetic replies, you talk as though you have never done anything wrong in this game. Yes, I do admit that I was venting my anger in a bad direction. But, as I said before, I did apologize for my actions and I am sorry this guy will not show you that I did so. And if you don't believe me, you can go right ahead and ask this real mature guy posting this malicious forum.

If I have ever made anyone who reads this forum insignificant or negative about themselves in any way, I do apologize. I am man enough to admit I have done wrong things in the past, but I have matured over the years I have played this game. Everyone on here has taught me something new, I have learned from friends and enemies. I may be apologizing too late along the road, but better late than never. I really am sorry for the immature things I have done, but I am growing up. I really hope after reading this you don't judge me based upon this propoganda.

I do love you, my friends.
I do love you, my enemies.
____________________________
DRK75 NIN75 PLD53 RNG46 WAR37 THF37
#16 Jan 25 2007 at 9:19 PM Rating: Good
*
90 posts
Blindedangel,


As of the previous posts you had not apologized to me. How ever like I said in response to your tell which seems like half your post in the forums my response was that you owed alot of people an apology for your actions. I don't "Hate" you I just dislike your actions especially your attempt to muddy my reputation because you are having a bad day and treated me and my party like dirt. The tell you sent me after the party was beyond rude it could have warrented a gm call. Consider yourself lucky some kids might have taken it more seriously. I'm used to this by now. It's just a game. If your feeling stressed take a break I do it alot myself. Anways post back and let me know if this is a serious apology if it is your welcome to party with me again. If your having a stressed out day just /tell me and I can find a replacement. Just please dont talk dirt about me, call me names or use sexaul obscenities at me. Thanks
____________________________
-Eternus
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?75583
------
RANK: 10 Bastok
------
[Top 10 Jobs]
75Pld - 75Bst - 75Blu - 75Sam - 72Thf - 50Nin 43Rng - 41Pup - 39Whm - 37War
All jobs unlocked and leveled some.
------
Second Account: Eternis 70Rdm Tarutaru!
------
CRAFTS:
Goldsmithing 75.3+2
Smithing 31
Clothcraft 22
Woodworking 12.5
Cooking 99.4
Alchemy 44.x
Fishing 43.1 (9270/10000 carps)
#17 Jan 25 2007 at 9:34 PM Rating: Decent
17 posts
As I said, I do apologize to you and everyone for leaving the party. And furthermore, I did not trash talk you after the party. What I did do is sent Catastrophe a /tell saying I was sorry for leaving. And I did tell Soarin that the party was moving kind of slow. That is all. I did not start saying anything about you until you sent me the /tell as seen in your screenshot. Because you did call me an 'ass' and I did not do anything. But, in the liklihood I forgot I did say something about you, I do apologize. I don't talk crap behind peoples backs (usually). If I did have something to say I would tell you upfront.
____________________________
DRK75 NIN75 PLD53 RNG46 WAR37 THF37
#18 Jan 25 2007 at 9:57 PM Rating: Decent
*
70 posts
See what can happen when you get to know someone before you pass judgement? This is the Angel that I have known for years. I'm sorry for my post before, but you made him out to be a monster, and it was just so obviously against everything I know about my friend, that I just went off.

And for the record, I never said a word to you until this post. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't claim that I insulted you. I almost NEVER use profanity, as there are so many more creative ways to insult a person in the English language.

So again, no hard feelings. Bad days happen, and you shouldn't have been caught in the middle.

Go in peace.

~Soarin

#19 Jan 25 2007 at 10:43 PM Rating: Good
*
90 posts
Soarin,


I'm not going to argue with you about this. You were just as much a part of the name calling as blinded angel was last night. It doesn't matter we have both had a discussion about it, he apologized and we have put it behind us. I am giving him a second chance. As for everyone else on the forums they need to make thier own choice about it. Now as far as you go, thats up to you if you want to bury that hatchet as well. Good day to you.
____________________________
-Eternus
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?75583
------
RANK: 10 Bastok
------
[Top 10 Jobs]
75Pld - 75Bst - 75Blu - 75Sam - 72Thf - 50Nin 43Rng - 41Pup - 39Whm - 37War
All jobs unlocked and leveled some.
------
Second Account: Eternis 70Rdm Tarutaru!
------
CRAFTS:
Goldsmithing 75.3+2
Smithing 31
Clothcraft 22
Woodworking 12.5
Cooking 99.4
Alchemy 44.x
Fishing 43.1 (9270/10000 carps)
#20 Jan 26 2007 at 11:45 AM Rating: Default
1 post
This thread is just a little bit HO....MO....
____________________________
75 Blm/Rdm - Gilgamesh
#21 Jan 26 2007 at 12:22 PM Rating: Decent
21 posts
Someone must've forgotten to list puppetmaster in his signature.

EDIT: minor format

Edited, Jan 26th 2007 3:32pm by Eaglon
#22 Jan 26 2007 at 1:09 PM Rating: Decent
Prettier Than You
Avatar
*****
12,956 posts
Just so you all know, Eternus is a man of the church.

And church means business. In other words, I have nothing to add except a +1 to my postcount.
____________________________
Did you lose faith?
Yes, I lost faith in the powers that be.
But in doing so I came across the will to disagree.
And I gave up. Yes, I gave up, and then I gave in.
But I take responsibility for every single sin. ♪ ♫


Thank god I stopped playing MMOs.
#23 Jan 26 2007 at 1:31 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
337 posts
Also not contributing to the actual discussion, but I feel the need to point out one thing.


Kaku wrote:
Pogle is right


Excuse me? Can anyone lend me some ice skates? I hear Hades is now a PRIMO ice rink :P
____________________________
75 Black mage/75 White mage/ 75 Red mage/ 75 Bard/ 71 Ninjar/ 58 Summoner/

BLM AF2: O (5/5 Wednesday, May 9th ^.^) WHM AF2: O (7/22) RDM AF2: Boots, Hands, BODY! :D

Proud coleady-type-thing of Dangerthing Limbus/Salvage/Sky <3 :D


Removed my statement of love for my crew cuz Gotem says its teh ghey.=(
#24 Jan 26 2007 at 1:55 PM Rating: Decent
*
90 posts
Quote:
This thread is just a little bit HO....MO....


Like Kaku said I'm a man of the church. Sorry I dont do tube steak. Go back to your little hole where'ever you came from. We don't need trolls.
____________________________
-Eternus
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?75583
------
RANK: 10 Bastok
------
[Top 10 Jobs]
75Pld - 75Bst - 75Blu - 75Sam - 72Thf - 50Nin 43Rng - 41Pup - 39Whm - 37War
All jobs unlocked and leveled some.
------
Second Account: Eternis 70Rdm Tarutaru!
------
CRAFTS:
Goldsmithing 75.3+2
Smithing 31
Clothcraft 22
Woodworking 12.5
Cooking 99.4
Alchemy 44.x
Fishing 43.1 (9270/10000 carps)
#25 Jan 26 2007 at 4:00 PM Rating: Decent
Prettier Than You
Avatar
*****
12,956 posts
Kysmet wrote:
Also not contributing to the actual discussion, but I feel the need to point out one thing.


Kaku wrote:
Pogle is right


Excuse me? Can anyone lend me some ice skates? I hear Hades is now a PRIMO ice rink :P


You're right. Has this ever actually happened before?
____________________________
Did you lose faith?
Yes, I lost faith in the powers that be.
But in doing so I came across the will to disagree.
And I gave up. Yes, I gave up, and then I gave in.
But I take responsibility for every single sin. ♪ ♫


Thank god I stopped playing MMOs.
#26 Jan 27 2007 at 12:19 AM Rating: Good
*
247 posts
Although I have been on a recieveing end of a couple of Blinded's tirades..I have known Eternus for almost 2 yrs. And Eternus is one of the kindest ppl I've ever run across in game. He is also one of the most level headed players out there. So if he had to post something on Alla it must have been pretty serious.
Theres no reason for anyone to talk to anyone else like that in this game. I watched him take sh!t from parties when he was leveling his BST and he took it all in stride.
____________________________
75BLM | 75WHM | 75SMN | 75THF | 75NIN | 75MNK | 63RDM | 46WAR | 59 PUP | 62 BRD
Gilgamesh
Remember...this game is full of enough rude players.
Don't be one...help your fellow players.
#27 Jan 27 2007 at 3:36 AM Rating: Default
Eternus,

It takes a spark to start a fire. Whatever you said to Blinded set him off pretty bad. And if I was to post a screen shot off all the things that have been said to me this post would be about two pages long. So what if he said that to you? The poster above me said people have said rude and nasty things to you before.

Why Direct a post to one person who said some rude things to you in a party? Why are you singling out someone? The bigger man would shrug it off and not carry it with him. Get over it. Sooner or later someone else is going to say something mean to you again. Are you going to make another post complaining that someone is rude to you?

Face it, people are mean to other people. It's how Life works.

-Scathe
____________________________
DRG75,RDM75,WAR48

#28 Jan 27 2007 at 3:50 AM Rating: Good
*
90 posts
ScatheTheoneandonly,


Apparently you need to re-read my post over again because apparently you don't understand "why" I made this post in the first place. I don't give a ^%$# what people say to me in all honesty. The reason I made this post in the first place is he was telling other people things that were not true to muddy my reputation and that is one of the few things I will not accept. I work hard making a name for myself and making friends and am not going to have some kid that has a outburst go around spreading false things about me, also you should check out a previous post that acually says I have forgiven him! Instead you feel like making this useless post. Please forgive me for my bluntness. Good day to you!

Edited, Jan 27th 2007 6:51am by ffxiEternus
____________________________
-Eternus
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?75583
------
RANK: 10 Bastok
------
[Top 10 Jobs]
75Pld - 75Bst - 75Blu - 75Sam - 72Thf - 50Nin 43Rng - 41Pup - 39Whm - 37War
All jobs unlocked and leveled some.
------
Second Account: Eternis 70Rdm Tarutaru!
------
CRAFTS:
Goldsmithing 75.3+2
Smithing 31
Clothcraft 22
Woodworking 12.5
Cooking 99.4
Alchemy 44.x
Fishing 43.1 (9270/10000 carps)
#29 Jan 27 2007 at 11:08 AM Rating: Good
**
754 posts
this helps more I find:

Ze drama is over! They apologized, life moves on, have a kitten!
____________________________
------FFXI-----------Asura-------
#1:Apelila:Galka 90MNK 90RDM 90BLM 90WHM 90PLD
#2:Fynecia:Taru² 90WHM
ZM:Complete||CoP:Complete||ToAU:42||WoTG:Complete
Bastok, Windurst, San d'Oria: 10!
#30 Jan 28 2007 at 7:53 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
729 posts
This thread is lame.

Quote:
Daimen and Jetsoda were both "kids" when they started playing this game.


WHGAT THE HELL YOU DIDNT MENTION ME U FAGIT I THOT WE WERE FRIENDS I HATE YOU BUY HEMPAPER OR BE A FAGGIT DUMBsh*t
____________________________
mrrrrrrrehh.
#31 Jan 28 2007 at 12:58 PM Rating: Decent
****
7,677 posts
ScatheTheoneandonly wrote:
Face it, people are mean to other people. It's how Life works.


...the hell? No, it doesn't work this way. Just because it happens doesn't make it right. People are murdered every day, should we just accept it and do nothing because it's a common occurence?



Why are people in today's society so @#%^ed up about accountability, responsibility, and justice?
#32 Jan 28 2007 at 1:15 PM Rating: Default
Prettier Than You
Avatar
*****
12,956 posts
('-')b
____________________________
Did you lose faith?
Yes, I lost faith in the powers that be.
But in doing so I came across the will to disagree.
And I gave up. Yes, I gave up, and then I gave in.
But I take responsibility for every single sin. ♪ ♫


Thank god I stopped playing MMOs.
#33 Jan 28 2007 at 2:59 PM Rating: Good
*
247 posts
I agree with Norellicus.. What the hell is wrong with ppl that they can just use "Well he's just a kid" or some other nonsence. Even children can and do go to prison for murder. When I was growing up you fuked up you payed. You broke a window, you worked your ass off either doing jobs for your parents or the person who's window you broke. If Eternus had to post, then it was serious enough of a situatation to warrent attention. This whole "He's just a kid" thing is BS. Just because he is sitting in his room with the door shut so mommy and daddy can't see what an ass he's making of himself, doesn't mean he can be excused from his actions because of his age. He's playing a online game with other people of different ages. He cannot expect to speak to other ppl that way and just get a slap on the wrist. "Oh all is forgiven, your just a child. Isn't that cute. He used a swear word". That works when your 4yrs old. I'm glad Eternus posted his experences on this forum. Atleast now we know that Blinded can and will treat others the way he treated Eternus.
I know the situation in and of itself may be rsolved between the two of them, but that doesnt mean it's not something we shouldn't watchout for in future dealings with Blinded.
____________________________
75BLM | 75WHM | 75SMN | 75THF | 75NIN | 75MNK | 63RDM | 46WAR | 59 PUP | 62 BRD
Gilgamesh
Remember...this game is full of enough rude players.
Don't be one...help your fellow players.
#34 Jan 28 2007 at 3:31 PM Rating: Good
**
751 posts
Nore wrote:
Why are people in today's society so @#%^ed up about accountability, responsibility, and justice?


It's those damn Mexicans, I tell you!

____________________________
..
#35 Jan 28 2007 at 3:43 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
729 posts
man, they're these Mexican exchange students in my school, and they're smokin hot. Even the ugly ones are hot. Because they're Mexican.
____________________________
mrrrrrrrehh.
#36 Jan 31 2007 at 7:36 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
539 posts
Kakusaijin wrote:


{/cheer} <3
____________________________


This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 10 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (10)