Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Black Belt items!Follow

#52 Feb 25 2009 at 7:14 PM Rating: Good
Sage
**
806 posts
ding
____________________________
Aneyus\\Phoenix
SAM75/MNK75/RDM75/BRD75wut/BLM71/WAR64/PLD62/RNG58/BLU44/DRG42/NIN37/WHM37/DRK37

/check

Soren wrote:
Darklordoftoast you're my hero


Raiderboy wrote:
I was really hoping that she'd start leveling DNC. Then she could go to parties as WHM/DNC and have 2 ways to not cure.
#53 Feb 25 2009 at 8:41 PM Rating: Excellent
ZhiGaruda wrote:

There is difference between "laughing at" and "crying about", my good sir.


I sense a lot of tears in this thread, but not from crying. It's the product from everyone laughing so damn hard.
____________________________


Return1 argued with Mellowy and wrote:

Seriously, you won't be @#%^ing happy until SE releases a full sized Bahamut avatar you can @#%^ing ride and use to kill players that annoy you, one shot AV/PW/Shinryuu, and burn the FFXI nations to the @#%^ing ground for fun. All while actually restoring mp used instead of costing any.

#54ZhiGaruda, Posted: Feb 25 2009 at 11:01 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Hmm...I sense.........Q.Q
#55 Feb 26 2009 at 12:05 AM Rating: Excellent
**
568 posts
The smug arrogance is so thick you can cut it with a knife. It's like you're robbing the bank in a game of monopoly and are greedily smiling as the rest of the players have to walk out since no one can play anymore. Well that's fine. Have fun with your monopoly money; leave the adult stuff to the adults.
#56 Feb 26 2009 at 7:34 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
1,504 posts
You can't really expect a kid with no real life responsibilities to have any regard for other people. Anonymity partnered with the maturity of a 12 year old leads to comments about Q.Q and crying, etc.

Basically after seeing only a few posts from Zhi, I already know he's not very mature. Then after a few more, you see he has no regard for other people. Then of course you have a bot, that they knew would ruin the endgame scene for most other people, which just shows even more disregard for others.

In a nutshell, arguing with this child will never result in more than slinging insults. Nothing will change as you can't really mentally reach someone with such a blatant disregard for morality, maturity, and respect for others.
#57 Feb 26 2009 at 7:38 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
49 posts
ZhiGaruda wrote:
Hmm...I sense.........Q.Q
A Jedi you are not.
#58 Feb 26 2009 at 9:00 AM Rating: Excellent
ZhiGaruda wrote:
Ralrra the Flatulent wrote:
ZhiGaruda wrote:
Chocoblo, you fail at this game, stop trying to bring everyone down with you. All I ever see is you crying.. p.q

Doesn't mean much, coming from the leader of the LS we're laughing at.


There is difference between "laughing at" and "crying about", my good sir.

Yes, and trust me, I'm laughing at you, Zhi.

I'm laughing because I think it's pathetic that you have to cheat at an MMORPG to succeed.

I'm laughing harder because it's even more pathetic that you spent four grand on a bot (which I probably don't need to remind you is against the ToS) just so you could cheat better.

I'm glad you're having fun monopolizing ground kings with that bot. They don't drop anything I want now or can't get somewhere else later anyway.
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
XIV: ARR linkshell - BASF 2.0
#59leapingdista, Posted: Feb 26 2009 at 11:45 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) most of you guys probably never camped against teamjp, truth be told, but they have been monopolizing all of the end game hnm mobs for over 5 years. believe what you want to beleive in white gate. we're the good guys. when you sit at camp and watch these guys prior to our takeover, all your "lolSA got what they deserve" and "obligatory lolcenshura" might warrant less value. their leader who's self proclaimed anti-botter has the shocking ability to claim on 3+ characters and have history of botting himself. here you finally you have an na shell that puts them out of the scene and what's this, hate from all angles. it's used to be "if you can't beat them, join them" as some will say. yet still all the attacks and focus seem to be directed to the boys in blue. i dont understand this. what we offer is a chance for na to do what most na of this server has never been able to before, a chance at getting king gear apart from joining teamjp.
#60 Feb 26 2009 at 12:04 PM Rating: Excellent
leapingdista wrote:
ral, any cheating that was involved wasn't used to succeed in an mmorpg, it was to knock out those who monopolized garuda server forever. you can't cheat sw and di, yet we are dominating this when it falls within our time frame.

So you're freely admitting you guys bot then, Dista?

By the way, not that this has anything to do with anything, but Camster and Chocoblo/Aurilius are both in the same social linkshell as me.
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
XIV: ARR linkshell - BASF 2.0
#61 Feb 26 2009 at 12:31 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
1,504 posts
So your answer to that LS was to become that LS. So nothing really has changed to the rest of the server. You replaced one group with another, doing the exact same cheating.

I'm failing to see your logic in this matter. I will never camp kings, and I don't have any desire to ever do so. I just don't understand your logic at all. Cheating is cheating. Are you trying to say that your cheating is better because you're doing it and not another group?

I'm not pretending to be holier than anyone, but you have to see it from everyone else's standpoint really. You guys are cheating, and everyone else isn't. Technically that does make everyone else holier in a sense. You can't deny the bot that you use. Former members of your shell have openly admitted to it.

I hope for your sake's that something changes before SE (if SE) ever does something about those using that bot. You do have some very nice people in your linkshell, and I'd hate to see a lot of them take the fall. I had a lovely conversation the other night with Fredward after a very humorous shout discussion in Whitegate. It seems some of your members are a bit uptight over allegations of using your bot, but Fred was a very mellow guy. Sponge said that you guys bot everything, and I replied with "Censhura bots my neighbor's cat". Fred laughed and joked with me, but some of your members told me to stop Q.Q'ing, etc.

I merely made a joke and they got defensive. Nine times out of ten, people only get defensive if they have something to hide. Anyway, we all know the deal. Talking to you about your cheating won't really change what you are doing in any way. Let's just see if SE finally takes the wheel.

*Edit*
I congratulate you guys on your claims of Sandworm and Dark Ixion. You have the members to pull off these types of battles, that is certain. You also have the gear to pull them off very easily. This doesn't make your other endeavors anymore legitimate though. No one questions your abilities to claim and kill these monsters, just your methods. If you guys dropped the bot, you'd still be claiming and killing HNMs. You just wouldn't do it every time.

Edited, Feb 26th 2009 2:37pm by Chocoblo
#62leapingdista, Posted: Feb 26 2009 at 12:47 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) wait what?! jk. i thought a majority of alla's threads involving us was about how much we bot. by cheating i mean brute force, muscles. also it doesn't matter ral (i hope it doesn't) i've known cam way before i got into end game. i'm allowed friends outside of my linkshell! unless he can't be friends with me now. >.>;
#63 Feb 26 2009 at 12:51 PM Rating: Default
33 posts
Chocoblo wrote:
So your answer to that LS was to become that LS. So nothing really has changed to the rest of the server. You replaced one group with another, doing the exact same cheating.

I'm failing to see your logic in this matter. I will never camp kings, and I don't have any desire to ever do so. I just don't understand your logic at all. Cheating is cheating. Are you trying to say that your cheating is better because you're doing it and not another group?

I'm not pretending to be holier than anyone, but you have to see it from everyone else's standpoint really. You guys are cheating, and everyone else isn't. Technically that does make everyone else holier in a sense. You can't deny the bot that you use. Former members of your shell have openly admitted to it.

I hope for your sake's that something changes before SE (if SE) ever does something about those using that bot. You do have some very nice people in your linkshell, and I'd hate to see a lot of them take the fall. I had a lovely conversation the other night with Fredward after a very humorous shout discussion in Whitegate. It seems some of your members are a bit uptight over allegations of using your bot, but Fred was a very mellow guy. Sponge said that you guys bot everything, and I replied with "Censhura bots my neighbor's cat". Fred laughed and joked with me, but some of your members told me to stop Q.Q'ing, etc.

I merely made a joke and they got defensive. Nine times out of ten, people only get defensive if they have something to hide. Anyway, we all know the deal. Talking to you about your cheating won't really change what you are doing in any way. Let's just see if SE finally takes the wheel.

*Edit*
I congratulate you guys on your claims of Sandworm and Dark Ixion. You have the members to pull off these types of battles, that is certain. You also have the gear to pull them off very easily. This doesn't make your other endeavors anymore legitimate though. No one questions your abilities to claim and kill these monsters, just your methods. If you guys dropped the bot, you'd still be claiming and killing HNMs. You just wouldn't do it every time.

Edited, Feb 26th 2009 2:37pm by Chocoblo



I have posted on many a public forum before: Yes, we bot. And I always follow it with, but for a reason.

You see, anyone who has ever been in an HNMLS can tell you - every linkshell bots. You say that we are cheating, and no one else is. This is simply not the case. Every single end-game linkshell on this server has at least some form of claim-bot. They can deny it in full force at this point - simply because they do not claim.

This only proves one thing however, that they bot with less severity, probably simply because they have less people. But the cold hard fact is, I know without a doubt (due to ex-members of these other LS's currently residing in Censhura) that every single one of these end-game LS's bots in one way or another.

Six months ago, Enigma was hated by all HNMLS's and the entire server for it's botting exploits. Before them, it was Demo. Everyone remembers these two. But what most don't know - and you'll have to dig VERY deep on Alla to find out - is Stelvia was the original botting linkshell. It was strongly hated by the likes of EvilDeedzInc when they were in their prime, Divertissant, and SapereAude when they did kings. But no one remembers this - they only know the current - they only know of Censhura.
#64 Feb 26 2009 at 12:58 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
1,504 posts
Dista, I've actually never had an issue with anyone in your shell. Well not until people got all uptight the other night when everyone was joking around anyway. I'm in a Dynamis shell with a group of your members, and they are all very nice. I don't think I can even name a member of your shell that I hate.

I just think the idea of cheating to cheat the cheaters is retarded. I also think increasing the prices on bot claimed drops to four times what they were in the height of inflation is also retarded. I'm almost tempted to go out every time you guys claim and see who your buyers are. I'm just that curious at the moment.
#65 Feb 26 2009 at 1:13 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
665 posts
ZhiGaruda wrote:
Yes, we bot. And I always follow it with, but for a reason.
Your reason was that you couldn't get the items you wanted cause someone else was cheating to get claim over YOU. Let me get this right, you cheat, and you're better than all the Q.Q's because you get claim because they don't cheat...But the reason you get claim is because some other shell made you Q.Q so you got a better bot.

Mind = blown.

I was here when all those other shells were active, they have either died out, jumped ot another server, or got bant. There will be a day when SE does something about bots, we'll all see who's Q.Q then.

Edited, Feb 26th 2009 4:17pm by Bauran
____________________________
WAR 6/18/06
Suppanomimi: 6/20/06 Rajas Ring: 8/20/06
NIN [Current Main] TP|WS
PLD TP|WS /// SAM TP
#66 Feb 26 2009 at 1:25 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
1,093 posts
leapingdista wrote:
we're the good guys. when you sit at camp and watch these guys prior to our takeover



leapingdista wrote:
here you finally you have an na shell that puts them out of the scene and what's this, hate from all angles


leapingdista wrote:

Six months ago, Enigma was hated by all HNMLS's and the entire server for it's botting exploits. Before them, it was Demo. Everyone remembers these two. But what most don't know - and you'll have to dig VERY deep on Alla to find out - is Stelvia was the original botting linkshell. It was strongly hated by the likes of EvilDeedzInc when they were in their prime, Divertissant, and SapereAude when they did kings. But no one remembers this - they only know the current - they only know of Censhura


So basically now that you've destroyed all the other botters on your holier than thou quest to rid our server of all botting, you're going to stop botting in order to allow equal opportunity? Wow, that's truly generous. If you were really the "good guys", you would give away unwanted items for free. What's a level 1 mule going to do with black belt items anyway?
____________________________
Been around for a long time. Seen many levels, crafted many items, but still haven't learned how to garden successfully /sigh

RoughRyder
#67 Feb 26 2009 at 1:36 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
1,504 posts
I think what gets me the most is that on Zhi's FFXIAH profile, he has Ridill listed as an item you guys sell. If you're at the point where you're selling Ridills because your members no longer what/need them, then why are you guys still even bot claiming those same HNMs?

The answer is greed. So that you can sell BB items to people for 2 mil each, and a Ridill for 40 mil, a Pixie earring for 2 mil, and of course all the other abjurations.

What exactly do you guys still keep from the HNMs you still bot camp? Is defending ring the last real thing you're all after? I mean if you're in it for the money, why not invite everyone to come to the camps and auction items? Why put a 2 mil price tag on BB items? You could just list everything for sale and have people come make offers.

Personally I'm still after a BB, but I'd imagine I am no longer on good terms with your shell as a whole. Now if you had an auction system with a lower starting out price, you'd probably get more business overall. Your individual sales wouldn't be as high, but you would make just as much overall.

I'll stop talking at this point though. I still can't grasp the cheating the cheaters by cheating logic. I don't think I ever will.
#68 Feb 26 2009 at 1:42 PM Rating: Good
leapingdista wrote:
any cheating that was involved wasn't used to succeed in an mmorpg, it was to knock out those who monopolized garuda server forever.


So let me get this straight...you couldn't get claims because another LS was cheating. Therefore you decided that you too should cheat in order to successfully get claims. In the end, a cheat was used to succeed in your goal: Get claims and "stop" other cheaters from getting claims. Let me know if I missed something there, because Gasp! This is exactly what Ralraa was saying: you have to cheat at an MMORPG to succeed.

ZhiGaruda wrote:

I have posted on many a public forum before: Yes, we bot. And I always follow it with, but for a reason.


/golfclap....
But, openly admitting that you are cheating doesn't magically make it ok. Also, it sounds to me that this "But for a reason" is your way to try to justify your need to bot which is pretty asinine, which leads to:

ZhiGaruda wrote:

Every single end-game linkshell on this server has at least some form of claim-bot


Proof please, because that's a pretty bold accusation. When I was in Oceanids, we didn't bot. We did endgame events and occasional HNM's without the use of a bot.

What makes us all laugh is that apparently it makes you feel good to spend $4000 just so you can have the ability to obtain virtual items... a series of 1's and 0's that you cannot even touch.

Bauran wrote:


There will be a day when SE does something about bots, we'll all see who's Q.Q then.


^ This...because with all the attention that NASA/Megatron or whatever the hell you botters are calling it these days has been getting, I wouldn't be surprised if SE is working on countermeasures for bots and you won't know about it until it's too late and you are LM-17'd.

Edited, Feb 26th 2009 1:47pm by ImmortalAlchemist
____________________________


Return1 argued with Mellowy and wrote:

Seriously, you won't be @#%^ing happy until SE releases a full sized Bahamut avatar you can @#%^ing ride and use to kill players that annoy you, one shot AV/PW/Shinryuu, and burn the FFXI nations to the @#%^ing ground for fun. All while actually restoring mp used instead of costing any.

#69assaultsquall, Posted: Feb 26 2009 at 1:48 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Lots of linkshell members still need gear.. but every item has a price...
#70 Feb 26 2009 at 1:52 PM Rating: Default
33 posts
The ImmortalAlchemist of Doom wrote:
ZhiGaruda wrote:

Every single end-game linkshell on this server has at least some form of claim-bot


Proof please, because that's a pretty bold accusation. When I was in Oceanids, we didn't bot. We did endgame events and occasional HNM's without the use of a bot.


Ok, you obviously knew what I meant. Every single end-game linkshell that does ground kings.


Anyhow - I was joking about my level 1 mule having BB items. I mean, honestly, that's just silly. I don't even have any level 1 mules e.e


And as I said before, we don't even bot anymore, lol. Perhaps I should have worded it "we DID bot." We have no competition, so there is no reason to. We are nearly capped on many of the items we need, so this also leads to us no longer needing to bot~

Edited, Feb 26th 2009 4:53pm by ZhiGaruda
#71 Feb 26 2009 at 2:06 PM Rating: Excellent
assaultsquall wrote:
Lots of linkshell members still need gear.. but every item has a price...

I think there is alot of Q Q ing coming from /jealousy here-- Its ok..- The peeps who are cryin the most are just jealous.. /understood


That’s the best you got? At least everyone else’s posts are articulate. You can do better then that. This post is one step up from "your mom". Try again.

Personaly, I don't do HNM's because I won't dump all those hours in.




Edited, Feb 26th 2009 5:10pm by toohotforu
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK BITCHES!

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#72 Feb 26 2009 at 2:13 PM Rating: Excellent
**
568 posts
Dista, no hard feelings to you. I am in fact good friends with 2 other Censhura members, Angelwings and Landar. Though they are much busier now than they used to, so we don't get to do much anymore.

I just find the whole thing kinda funny, how a LS bots and the leader seems to take this with pride and act as if somehow he's earned what he's cheated to get. That's like taking steroids to win the special olympics.

And "they do it, so we can do it too" is an age old fallacy that doesn't cut it, quite honestly.

Edited, Feb 26th 2009 11:50pm by enigmaticcam
#73 Feb 26 2009 at 2:15 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
665 posts
Chocoblo wrote:
I think what gets me the most is that on Zhi's FFXIAH profile, he has Ridill listed as an item you guys sell. If you're at the point where you're selling Ridills because your members no longer what/need them, then why are you guys still even bot claiming those same HNMs?

The answer is greed. So that you can sell BB items to people for 2 mil each, and a Ridill for 40 mil, a Pixie earring for 2 mil, and of course all the other abjurations.

What exactly do you guys still keep from the HNMs you still bot camp? Is defending ring the last real thing you're all after? I mean if you're in it for the money, why not invite everyone to come to the camps and auction items? Why put a 2 mil price tag on BB items? You could just list everything for sale and have people come make offers.

Personally I'm still after a BB, but I'd imagine I am no longer on good terms with your shell as a whole. Now if you had an auction system with a lower starting out price, you'd probably get more business overall. Your individual sales wouldn't be as high, but you would make just as much overall.

I'll stop talking at this point though. I still can't grasp the cheating the cheaters by cheating logic. I don't think I ever will.
Hell I still need BB items to, I'd like to have a Ridill. I won't apologize for any of the opinions I've posted here to get them though. I STILL wouldn't buy them from them at that price. It's to high. Cheated or botted or fell from the heavens there is no reason for BB items to be 2 mil a piece as the economy stands on Garuda, period.

The admittance to cheating lined with smug apathy towards the rest of the community though is icing on the cake. I mean I have what I would loosely call "friends" in Cen and I don't even know if I want to associate with them anymore. In my mind if the people I know in Cen are signing off on the bullsh*t Zhi has posted here they are just as bad as he is. If they know he cheats, and that he has some sort of better than you attitude about it, it speaks volumes to me about ALL of Cen's character.
____________________________
WAR 6/18/06
Suppanomimi: 6/20/06 Rajas Ring: 8/20/06
NIN [Current Main] TP|WS
PLD TP|WS /// SAM TP
#74assaultsquall, Posted: Feb 26 2009 at 3:33 PM, Rating: Unrated, (Expand Post) Hey Bauran -- tell you what-- we will sell you all 3 BB items for 10 mil total. no tax or shipping charged .. how that sound?
#75 Feb 26 2009 at 3:38 PM Rating: Excellent
assaultsquall wrote:
Hey Bauran -- tell you what-- we will sell you all 3 BB items for 10 mil total. no tax or shipping charged .. how that sound?



Yeah, yeah, yeah,.... well..... your mom!


Yeah, thats right, I went there.

Edited, Feb 26th 2009 6:40pm by toohotforu
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK BITCHES!

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#76 Feb 26 2009 at 5:05 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
10,227 posts
So, now that you guys no longer bot, what happens if another ls gets uppity and thinks they might actually be able to get some sh*t? The bot comes right back to fuck them, correct?
____________________________
2001-2011, retired because Abyssea destroyed my enjoyment of FFXI.
Garuda/Lakshmi.
#77 Feb 26 2009 at 5:18 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,093 posts
I think they only bot if others are around.
____________________________
Been around for a long time. Seen many levels, crafted many items, but still haven't learned how to garden successfully /sigh

RoughRyder
#78 Feb 26 2009 at 5:34 PM Rating: Excellent
assaultsquall wrote:
Hey Bauran -- tell you what-- we will sell you all 3 BB items for 10 mil total. no tax or shipping charged .. how that sound?


You guys really don't know how to play "The Price is Right". You are supposed to say the price it's worth without going over...

Screenshot
____________________________


Return1 argued with Mellowy and wrote:

Seriously, you won't be @#%^ing happy until SE releases a full sized Bahamut avatar you can @#%^ing ride and use to kill players that annoy you, one shot AV/PW/Shinryuu, and burn the FFXI nations to the @#%^ing ground for fun. All while actually restoring mp used instead of costing any.

#79Overburn, Posted: Feb 26 2009 at 5:48 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) People bot? /shock
#80 Feb 26 2009 at 5:58 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
1,504 posts
Quote:
People bot? /shock

Complaining about botting was kind of interesting in 2005, but now it's just pointless. Every LS that camps HNMs has botters, the only difference is who admits to it and who doesn't know their LS bots or won't admit it.


First off, how the hell do you randomly find your way through other server's boards? Secondly, weren't you recently banned with the rest of the cheaters on Jan. 22nd? Third, not every LS bots. The problem is that those LSs get ran off in no time by those that do.

Edited, Feb 26th 2009 7:58pm by Chocoblo
#81Overburn, Posted: Feb 26 2009 at 6:01 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) First off, Ralra or something said something so I looked through this thread. Secondly, ya, so? Doesn't that mean I better know all the cheaters in the game cause we're like B.F.F Holocaust friends. And every LS may not bot, but every LS has at least 1 botter, It's usually the guy who talks badly about botting the most in a LS that doesn't openly do it.
#82 Feb 26 2009 at 9:34 PM Rating: Good
**
622 posts
The ImmortalAlchemist of Doom wrote:
assaultsquall wrote:
Hey Bauran -- tell you what-- we will sell you all 3 BB items for 10 mil total. no tax or shipping charged .. how that sound?


You guys really don't know how to play "The Price is Right". You are supposed to say the price it's worth without going over...

Screenshot

Haha very nice pic!

We need more members of censura in here using the nuremberg defense for allowing botting; then this thread will be complete!

Edited, Feb 27th 2009 12:35am by CrimsonSage
____________________________
Stalk me
#83 Feb 27 2009 at 9:21 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
742 posts
NASA bot isn't cheap. They are probably selling the Gil they get from selling drops to pay back the members that spent money on the bot, also it's most likely an ego thing for them now. Just because "everyone" bots doesn't mean that your shell has to as well. Excuses to bot are just that, excuses.

Now, I just game back from a break recently, but in the past we in TyrasTroupe would do KS99s (all 3 KS99s, mind you) for monks that needed the BB items. BB items that dropped were given the orb holders, the rest was sent into the pool that was payed out to the shell at the end of the runs. If no item dropped, you still got to keep one item for yourself. The same rules apply to us LS members as well. You kept one item, rest (above 100k) was banked and divided among the attendees. Cheap junk was just free lotted. You might want to ask an officer of the LS to see if we still do those kinds of things.
____________________________
Drake Wulfric - Selbina Server
#84 Feb 27 2009 at 9:39 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,504 posts
They still do KSNM99 runs, but not very frequent. I was told to check the forums like 2 months ago to see when they would be doing runs, and they still haven't done any. They cancelled their last scheduled KSNM99 because not enough people showed up.

I was waiting for them to do some runs, so that I could buy from the members on their orbs. Still waiting for the runs to actually happen.
#85assaultsquall, Posted: Feb 27 2009 at 10:08 AM, Rating: Unrated, (Expand Post) First of all it is CensHura! If you are going to be jealous, at least spell our hallowed name correctly.
#86 Feb 27 2009 at 10:45 AM Rating: Excellent
assaultsquall wrote:
First of all it is CensHura! If you are going to be jealous, at least spell our hallowed name correctly.

Thirdly, BB items are crap drop rate in the KS99s, You are lucky if you get 1 out of 8 runs.. so dont get your hopes up from there.. Its a waste of seals imo... instead buy from the masters of Garuda --- CensHura!



Give me a f*cking break... Masters of Garuda my ass!

I know some people in your LS and haven’t come across anyone mean. You, on the other hand, make them all look bad with your sh*tty grammar and lack of any since of respect for others. If I was them, I would be pissed at your utter lack of anything resembling adult conversation. At least Zhi had the good grace to not be streight up nasty about this. Thank god there are enough nice people in your shell to out way this bad egg personality wise.

You my dear boy... fail.
____________________________
Currently Liltofu playing FFXI, I'M BACK BITCHES!

Formerly Toohotforu of Garuda Server FFXI R.I.P

Nilatai wrote:
I sometimes feel that being good at buttsecks is a wasted talent :/


#87 Feb 27 2009 at 10:53 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
1,093 posts
The only ksnm99 where I've not seen a decent BB item drop is the adamantoise one... it's also the hardest because it takes precision timing on nukes to get the turtle head to poke out or face a regen that's really hard to overcome.
____________________________
Been around for a long time. Seen many levels, crafted many items, but still haven't learned how to garden successfully /sigh

RoughRyder
#88 Feb 27 2009 at 11:01 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
742 posts
Quote:
Thirdly, BB items are crap drop rate in the KS99s, You are lucky if you get 1 out of 8 runs.. so dont get your hopes up from there.. Its a waste of seals imo... instead buy from the masters of Garuda --- CensHura!


There are plenty of people out there who would rather throw seals away than gil for a BB item, and honestly, what else are you going to use your KS on, Serket ring (4% drop rate according to ffxi-ah) Ziska's Crossbow? You might as well use them on a ks99 and a shot at something worth 2x as much as that ring/equal to Ziska's WITH a shot at a BB item as well. Plenty of people in TT have gotten their Black Belt solely from KS99.

____________________________
Drake Wulfric - Selbina Server
#89 Feb 27 2009 at 12:00 PM Rating: Excellent
assaultsquall wrote:
First of all it is CensHura! If you are going to be jealous, at least spell our hallowed name correctly. ... instead buy from the masters of Garuda --- CensHura!

Before you claim to be "masters of Garuda", how about you master not being an egomaniacal ass first?
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
XIV: ARR linkshell - BASF 2.0
#90 Feb 27 2009 at 1:20 PM Rating: Good
**
622 posts
assaultsquall wrote:
First of all it is CensHura! If you are going to be jealous, at least spell our hallowed name correctly. ... instead buy from the masters of Garuda --- CensHura!

I'm a bit confused, maybe you guys can explain to me.

How is it that they can claim to be masters of Garuda and yet we, players of Garuda, do not know them well enough to spell their name right? Its not like we hear their name by word of mouth and infer the spelling.
____________________________
Stalk me
#91 Feb 28 2009 at 12:40 PM Rating: Excellent
**
792 posts
assaultsquall wrote:
Thirdly, BB items are crap drop rate in the KS99s, You are lucky if you get 1 out of 8 runs.. so dont get your hopes up from there.. Its a waste of seals imo... instead buy from the masters of Garuda --- CensHura!

Or, ya know, just be patient and buy from one of the myriad shells that does KS99s and sells BB items for 500k. They've got about a 25% droprate, and folks are almost always willing to sell.

kthxbai, have fun monopolizing your 2004 mobs!
____________________________
75 monk
75 warrior
75 ninja
75 corsair

5/5 Usukane 1/19/10

100+3 cooking
63.4 fishing
Speed Belt.
{Galka} {power} {You can have this!}
#92 Mar 03 2009 at 9:44 PM Rating: Default
24 posts
This thread made me laugh at the ignorance of some people, common sense to me is BB items would work like this, members with mnk leveled > buyer > members who want in case they level monk.

No matter how many kings you kill category 3 wont be full for a long time so they wont just fall to the ground.

The argument of "why let them be wasted instead of taking my measly 500k" is flawed for several reasons, the main being that they don't have an LS bank, all gil from kings is distributed between the members present so if you camp Faf with 30 people and sell for 500k then you get 16k each, who gives a sh*t about 16k?!

Blackbelt like a lot of good items is designed not to be owned by everyone, if your not willing to do what it takes to get one, even if its paying 6mil, then enjoy your brown belt and stop crying about it.

Dista, stop with the teamjp sh*t, we're 2 LS and we have both acted differently towards your LS.

(i know I'm late replying but who checks alla every day?)
____________________________
TheBlueprint LS
#93 Mar 04 2009 at 1:05 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,755 posts
drama! XD
____________________________
Dwayna
75WHM 75BLM
94+2 Clothcraft
Lakshmi
#94 Mar 04 2009 at 3:59 PM Rating: Good
**
908 posts
FullenGaruda wrote:
Blackbelt like a lot of good items is designed not to be owned by everyone, if your not willing to do what it takes to get one, even if its paying 6mil, then enjoy your brown belt and stop crying about it.


So from what I can gather, what it takes to get a black belt include:
1. Get a good bot.
2. Join a ls that has a good bot.
3. Pay over inflated prices because you can't compete against the botters.
4. Try to legitimately claim and wait until the servers are shut down to receive your black belt.


#95 Mar 04 2009 at 4:40 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,504 posts
Quote:
Blackbelt like a lot of good items is designed not to be owned by everyone


This is only the case because cnuts like you make it that way, so that you can feel superior to others. The "my character is better than yours" mentality is old, and no one really gives a damn anymore. People that still cling to this crap obviously are trying to compensate for something else. It might be a horrible real life or a meaningless existence. The real reason behind it is a mystery to those of us that think you're all morons.
#96 Mar 04 2009 at 8:57 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
**
806 posts
Furren wrote:
camp Faf with 30 people


There's your problem
____________________________
Aneyus\\Phoenix
SAM75/MNK75/RDM75/BRD75wut/BLM71/WAR64/PLD62/RNG58/BLU44/DRG42/NIN37/WHM37/DRK37

/check

Soren wrote:
Darklordoftoast you're my hero


Raiderboy wrote:
I was really hoping that she'd start leveling DNC. Then she could go to parties as WHM/DNC and have 2 ways to not cure.
#97 Mar 04 2009 at 10:08 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
Avatar
**
777 posts
tummie deserves no less than one internetz for that price is right picture
#98ZiGG, Posted: Mar 05 2009 at 2:53 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) heres what you do:
#99 Mar 05 2009 at 7:29 AM Rating: Default
24 posts
Quote:
This is only the case because cnuts like you make it that way, so that you can feel superior to others.


If that was my intention, I've got some nice screen shots of BB items I've dropped after random fall i could have posted for you to cry over =)
____________________________
TheBlueprint LS
#100assaultsquall, Posted: Mar 05 2009 at 9:35 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Dista, stop with the teamjp sh*t, we're 2 LS and we have both acted differently towards your LS.
#101 Mar 05 2009 at 9:36 AM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,755 posts
if theres one thing that really gets under my skin its the "pass the blame" game :/
____________________________
Dwayna
75WHM 75BLM
94+2 Clothcraft
Lakshmi
This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 11 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (11)