Forum Settings
       
This Forum is Read Only

Black Belt!Follow

#1 Apr 02 2008 at 2:04 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,417 posts
10:49 A.M GMT I finally obtain my goal of Black Belt

The following thanks go to NotED for my wyrm beard!
Eden for my Behemoth's Tongue
ThoseGuys for my Adamantoise Egg!
God I'm so happy I think i'll dance!

Also thanks to my LS who have put up with my constant going on about it.

NO MORE 6:30 A.M WINDOW WAKE UPS FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
____________________________
There's no such thing as a saint without a history.
#2 Apr 02 2008 at 3:07 AM Rating: Decent
Sage
*
134 posts
Congratulations D00d :D!!!

Now You be SuperL33t MNK :D!

Oh yeah, did you dance around the house to 'Dancing in the Moonlight' in your boxers like you said you were going too?

^^ n grats on sage too :P

Edited, Apr 2nd 2008 7:10am by Jezzie
#3 Apr 02 2008 at 5:26 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,417 posts
Someone rated down my post lol, I don't think they like me been sage
Ohnoez I phear the rate downs. I guess I'll just have to be nice 12% more haha
I SAGE'D YOU JEZ
____________________________
There's no such thing as a saint without a history.
#4 Apr 02 2008 at 5:50 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
*
80 posts
Congratulations, again!
I rated you up, don't worry. :D
____________________________
Harutoshih, Fairy Server.
72BRD, 66PUP, 70DNC.
#5 Apr 02 2008 at 8:30 PM Rating: Good
Sage
*
134 posts
=P I gave you back Lolsage :P

grats erm..again.. Unless someone else rates you down Sahaya =P
#6 Apr 02 2008 at 9:24 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,519 posts
I'm rating it down because I'm tired of going to King camps. I keep falling asleep and then people "promise" the items to gimpass MNKs TPing in Happy Eggs and ****.

Ug.


Gratz. Still rating you down, though!
#7 Apr 02 2008 at 9:40 PM Rating: Good
**
797 posts
YAY! Congratulations!
____________________________
Cairstiona, Accidental RDM
Fairy Server ~~Mandau~~ 9/10/2009
Paragon of Red Mage Excellence * Paragon of Thief Excellence * Paragon of Paladin Excellence
Paragon of Bard Excellence * Paragon of White Mage Excellence
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence * Paragon of Black Mage Excellence
*This space for rent*
Alchemy 96.4 +3

#8 Apr 02 2008 at 11:40 PM Rating: Decent
Sage
***
1,417 posts
Tidane wrote:
I'm rating it down because I'm tired of going to King camps. I keep falling asleep and then people "promise" the items to gimpass MNKs TPing in Happy Eggs and sh*t.


Sorry what? First of all I don't even own Happy Egg lol. I use a Tiphia Sting and my monk is far from gimp but I have an idea who you're on about lol. And tbh, I was going to king camps before you were turning up :/

How about me waking up before reasonable hours for Monk's who have barely broke 50 getting the items? sh*t, you just gotta deal with it, At the end of the day it's their item and they claimed the NM so they can do what the **** they like with it.

Good luck on getting your belt though.

Edit. Btw. That wasn't me rating you down. Just so you know rly.

Edited, Apr 3rd 2008 3:41am by Sahaya
____________________________
There's no such thing as a saint without a history.
#9 Apr 03 2008 at 5:59 AM Rating: Good
5 posts
Gratz Sahaya on the BB. :D

Tidane- Pretty sad that the jealousy runs so deep that you rate a post down for someone who has put the time in, to sit at Kings for hours and days. The shell that gets the claim does have every right to pick who they want to give it to.

One other note, unless ffxiah.com is completely slow in updating which I do know on my character they are cause my monk is almost 66 and it shows 55, yours shows as 48 on there and in your sig shows 49. So I would assume if you are camping Kings for a BB that you would of updated your sig.

You seem to be like some Mnks that do not camp Kings for the items nor are in HNMLS's and get mad and jealous over the people that do sit out there hoping for a generous shell.

Good luck on your BB but seriously grow up and be happy for a player that achieved their goal.

Kor

Edited, Apr 3rd 2008 11:02am by koryosamnin
#10 Apr 03 2008 at 7:40 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
Avatar
***
1,519 posts
Sahaya wrote:
Sorry what? First of all I don't even own Happy Egg lol. I use a Tiphia Sting and my monk is far from gimp but I have an idea who you're on about lol. And tbh, I was going to king camps before you were turning up :/

How about me waking up before reasonable hours for Monk's who have barely broke 50 getting the items? sh*t, you just gotta deal with it, At the end of the day it's their item and they claimed the NM so they can do what the **** they like with it.

Good luck on getting your belt though.

Edit. Btw. That wasn't me rating you down. Just so you know rly.


Right, internet. It was a joke.


I wasn't talking about you. I'm sure you've checked some of the Monks that show up and spam their "BB ITEM 500k" shouts. Then you party with them and that Happy Egg they were wearing wasn't just for show, but hey!, they're wearing a Black Belt, so they must be good.

And yes, they can do whatever they want with it. That doesn't mean I'm not going to ***** about some of the people who get it. Like I said, congrats to you: I'm sure you deserved it.


#11 Apr 04 2008 at 12:50 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
1,417 posts
Tidane wrote:

Right, internet. It was a joke.

Ope. Sorry then :/


Tidane wrote:

I wasn't talking about you. I'm sure you've checked some of the Monks that show up and spam their "BB ITEM 500k" shouts. Then you party with them and that Happy Egg they were wearing wasn't just for show, but hey!, they're wearing a Black Belt, so they must be good.

And yes, they can do whatever they want with it. That doesn't mean I'm not going to ***** about some of the people who get it.


Lol I agree with you there how some people get BB with below par AH gear(I'm not talking about guard gear because that's a ddifernt sort of time) Things like not having AM+1 and ACC rings. HQ earrings i'm not overly fussed about because at least it's not a ****** Cassie Earring >:, It's monk's who party in bloody Arkan Samue. Well just no comment rly.
____________________________
There's no such thing as a saint without a history.
#12 Apr 04 2008 at 10:00 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,423 posts
I remember one monk who had a black belt and didn't even have an airship pass.
#13 Apr 05 2008 at 4:03 PM Rating: Decent
*
158 posts
Vegetto wrote:
I remember one monk who had a black belt and didn't even have an airship pass.


I remember that lolmnk too ;)
____________________________
-Lilman-

75 WHM
75 BLM
75 WAR
75 THF
64 SMN

348 Merits

CoP - Complete
ZM - Complete
Rank 10 - Bastok and San d'Oria
ToAU - Complete
WoTG - 3
Bonecraft - 66.3

-Sentry-

75 PLD

#14 Apr 05 2008 at 5:15 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
***
1,423 posts
LilWhmMan wrote:
Vegetto wrote:
I remember one monk who had a black belt and didn't even have an airship pass.


I remember that lolmnk too ;)

lol the guy also was rank 3 at the time he completed the quest.
#15 Apr 06 2008 at 5:55 AM Rating: Default
*
158 posts
I remember that, Lol. Had the best gear MNK could have (Almost) and had never even seen a ZM, Dynamis, or for that matter the 5-1 Battle. LOL
____________________________
-Lilman-

75 WHM
75 BLM
75 WAR
75 THF
64 SMN

348 Merits

CoP - Complete
ZM - Complete
Rank 10 - Bastok and San d'Oria
ToAU - Complete
WoTG - 3
Bonecraft - 66.3

-Sentry-

75 PLD

This forum is read only
This Forum is Read Only!
Recent Visitors: 11 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (11)