Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

A forum rules change is coming, which will affect Asylum.Follow

#52 Feb 08 2014 at 7:53 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
19,651 posts
It's on my parents' laptop and it's still slow as hell.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#53 Feb 08 2014 at 7:54 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,282 posts
I just opened up my IE 11 and I have to admit, it was pretty quick. Faster than all the older versions.
#54 Feb 08 2014 at 10:22 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,888 posts
Honestly, most of my life revolves around Google. Except I prefer the Fox for my web browser; can't do without my gestures.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#55 Feb 08 2014 at 11:08 PM Rating: Excellent
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,915 posts
Google is only doing what zam is doing. I bet google is hired to place ads much more frequently when they can promise to only associate your company with family friendly sites, and definitely not with any pawn, nekro, or beetstiality.

They are still evil.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#56 Feb 09 2014 at 1:48 AM Rating: Excellent
****
9,499 posts
Is 'brojob' on the list? Look, guys get drunk and stuff happens.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#57 Feb 09 2014 at 7:48 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
19,651 posts
Lubriderm wrote:
Is 'brojob' on the list? Look, guys get drunk and stuff happens.

It's alright as long as you say no **** in the same post.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#58 Feb 09 2014 at 8:56 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,607 posts
The One and Only Poldaran wrote:
Yodabunny wrote:
That's actually kind of scary..

So Google is now strong arming the inter-webs to meet their definition of appropriate behavior. They just joined the ranks of evil corporations.

Just joined?

Google, don't be evil.
2006: Google, don't be evil
2010: Google, evil is hard to define
2013: Google, we make military robots
2014: Google, we has ban all ur words

Also, a more serious question. Did Fishy find "the list" or something akin to it?

Also also, does linking to a link to a list of bad words require a NSFW tag?
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#59 Feb 09 2014 at 10:00 AM Rating: Good
Quote:
Also also, does linking to a link to a list of bad words require a NSFW tag?


Furthermore, if there is a link to a NSFW something or other somewhere on your link does it require a NSFW tab?

For example: Since Google can access all sorts of NSFW stuffs, do all links to google require NSFW tags?
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the **** out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#60 Feb 09 2014 at 11:05 AM Rating: Good
Caffeine Queen
*****
14,446 posts
the biggest draw to here was the fact that there were almost no restrictions. That's why we have two off topic forums; one for PC and one where we could say what we wanted, have fun, debate, and still know we're good net buddies while calling each other **** There are thousands of other forums like this but the one thing missing was the freedom. I know it's not in Zams hands and I have no anger, but I do feel a big sense of disappointment that this one place I kept coming back to over the years has now lost the one thing that made it wholly unique. I subscribed to the reddit subforum and if that takes off I hope to see many of you there.

Tim, thanks for the heads up and info. Bleach and hugs!
____________________________
Uglysasquatch wrote:
DSD kicked Alma in the **** on another thread over the weekend. Clearly, she kicked too hard as he's obviously still feeling it.

Suburban Rebel Mom Blog
#61 Feb 09 2014 at 2:39 PM Rating: Good
Tracer Bullet
*****
12,564 posts

Well, that's a nice step backwards, here in 2014. Heck, I can go to a legitimate news site like Gawker and swear up a storm in the comments with no filter or moderation. And yet they are still making plenty of advertising revenue. Or over at HuffPo, you can find F--- uncensored in thousands of headlines and article tags, not even user comments.
____________________________
Na Zdrowie
#62 Feb 09 2014 at 3:18 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,856 posts
someproteinguy wrote:

Also, a more serious question. Did Fishy find "the list" or something akin to it?

Also also, does linking to a link to a list of bad words require a NSFW tag?


Thats quite a bit more inclusive than the list that will be implemented, but along the same lines. I don't care if you link to such a list, though it probably should have a nws tag if it is particularily graphic since one of the main reasons I require a NWS tag is for the people that can still access the site here but have something like websense in place at work that can trigger and send employers a nastygram if their employees visit sites with certain text in their pages. Link content that would require a NWS tag has not changed from what it has always been, The only change to links today would be you can't use a link that contains a word from the new filter because it would break the link.

This is a mechanical requirement rule change rather than one due to any particular ethical or moral standpoint on our part. If you can craft a replacement word that looks similar to one that is filtered in here, and the filter doesn't block it, I don't particularily care. If google adsense decides they care, we'll add that to the filter as we go.

This situation is not unique to our site, and you are going to see similar restrictions on larger forums across the board in the next few months, depending on how open the admins of those various forums are with their users. I fully expect there to come a tipping point where there is a free speech backlash against google adsense of some sort. Until then, I fully expect these requirements to kill some forums dead and buried, and I am not happy about it in the slightest. I would have preferred that we instead pull all ads from all forum content and stick the forum in it's own separate namespace, but that is not happening. There is definitly an argument for that approach though. no ads, and the forum population would grow, which in turn translates to more people using the ad saturated main site sections. No one wants to test that theory though.

The only good thing I see to come out of this is that adsense is essentially killling itself off too http://www.zdnet.com/googles-earnings-what-future-for-plunging-adsense-business-7000025764/ by piuling more restrictions on in an attempt to clean up their own generated ad content, they are going to eventually **** off more large companies that will find less restrictive solutions. I fully expect to see a quiet change in policy from them at some point. The question will be is it going to be in time to do any good for us. People leave forums when things ignore them. I don't see a way around this one though for now, and that makes me sad. It feels like we have this big massive steel forum construct built, and now we're taking a hacksaw to one of the legs holding it up.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#63 Feb 09 2014 at 3:54 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,888 posts
So wait, we're moving to Reddit?

Goddam it.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#64 Feb 09 2014 at 4:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,282 posts
Debalic wrote:
So wait, we're moving to Reddit?

Goddam it.

Eh, it's a thought. Possibly an alternative. We'll see.
#65 Feb 09 2014 at 5:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,183 posts
I don't need to swear to express myself. As Ari said above, we can get creative with our language without breaking any filters. Might do us some good, in fact.

I do post on Fark sometimes, but - and I cannot emphasize this enough - never in the political forum. Those people are just scum.

____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#66 Feb 09 2014 at 5:14 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
13,007 posts
Meh, I already see some of you on FB.
#67 Feb 09 2014 at 5:36 PM Rating: Good
Repressed Memories
******
20,564 posts
Debalic wrote:
So wait, we're moving to Reddit?

Spiting our face now are we?
#68 Feb 09 2014 at 5:44 PM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
Samira wrote:
I don't need to swear to express myself. As Ari said above, we can get creative with our language without breaking any filters. Might do us some good, in fact.

I do post on Fark sometimes, but - and I cannot emphasize this enough - never in the political forum. Those people are just scum.


Come now, everyone needs to swear. Let us recall the words of the second pope of Avignon, 'you taught me language, and my profit on it is I know how to curse'.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#69 Feb 09 2014 at 6:15 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,677 posts
Kavekk wrote:
Come now, everyone needs to swear.
Quite true, but I honestly don't give a **** if you can't noodle out what those symbols were hiding.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#70 Feb 09 2014 at 6:48 PM Rating: Excellent
eh, I don't like reddit as a community thing. too hard to identify posters, plus I prefer time based threads for talking to people.

I have no problems with not swearing, it was never worth it to break the filter anyway. Stupid changes, we'll see how they actually play out.

Edited, Feb 9th 2014 6:50pm by Xsarus
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#71 Feb 09 2014 at 6:52 PM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
I do, Ugly. Is that so wrong?

I'm just a caring sorta guy, I suppose. I care about everyone and everything so much that all sense of perspective fled my rotting brain years ago.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#72 Feb 09 2014 at 7:14 PM Rating: Excellent
Spankatorium Administratix
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
1oooo posts
Shaowstrike FYI that avatar will have to go, for example...

I had to remove all of mine... ALL of them. Smiley: cry

Also, AFAIK, Google doesn't see things in journals Smiley: sly
____________________________
ZAM: Support FAQ | Forum FAQ | Forum Rules | Mobile
DF: Twitter | FB
KnotKrazy: FB | Etsy
#73 Feb 09 2014 at 7:16 PM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
Do you think an elephant would wear a ball gag in its mouth or on the trunk?
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#74 Feb 09 2014 at 7:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Mistress Darqflame wrote:
Also, AFAIK, Google doesn't see things in journals Smiley: sly


And suddenly /K/ was active again.
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist anus.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129

#75 Feb 09 2014 at 8:03 PM Rating: Good
Tracer Bullet
*****
12,564 posts
Mistress Darqflame wrote:
Shaowstrike FYI that avatar will have to go, for example...

So even PG-13 content is not allowed?

____________________________
Na Zdrowie
#76 Feb 09 2014 at 8:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,189 posts
Is Disney running Google now? Smiley: glare
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#77 Feb 09 2014 at 8:52 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,920 posts
Mistress Darqflame wrote:
Shaowstrike FYI that avatar will have to go, for example...

I had to remove all of mine... ALL of them. Smiley: cry

Also, AFAIK, Google doesn't see things in journals Smiley: sly


Are their photo analytics that good? I was under the impression they were shitty.
____________________________
"India black magic anal sex zionist blow job terrorism child rape bicycle"
Just as Planned.
#78 Feb 09 2014 at 8:58 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,721 posts
Timelordwho wrote:
Mistress Darqflame wrote:
Shaowstrike FYI that avatar will have to go, for example...

I had to remove all of mine... ALL of them. Smiley: cry

Also, AFAIK, Google doesn't see things in journals Smiley: sly


Are their photo analytics that good? I was under the impression they were shitty.


They always seem to help me find that elusive **** source...
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#79 Feb 09 2014 at 9:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Spankatorium Administratix
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
1oooo posts
One of my avatars got flagged and yeah...

Nothing perceived as sexual, no handcuffs in mouth, no ball gags, no overly abundant cleavage, no bare asses, shall I go on?
____________________________
ZAM: Support FAQ | Forum FAQ | Forum Rules | Mobile
DF: Twitter | FB
KnotKrazy: FB | Etsy
#80 Feb 09 2014 at 9:40 PM Rating: Excellent
[censored] google?
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#81 Feb 09 2014 at 10:57 PM Rating: Excellent
Tracer Bullet
*****
12,564 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
[censored] google?

Well, also **** Zam for using Adsense when their websites are hinged on an active community and user participation. Use a different ad service.

Seriously, some of these restrictions are ridiculous:
https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1348688?hl=en
Quote:
Sexual tips and health

Google ads may not be placed on content that provides tips regarding sexual performance or discusses some treatments of sexual health issues. Examples include, but are not limited to:

• advice about improving sexual performance
• discussions and/or images of sexually transmitted diseases
• sexual health advice related to pregnancy, childbirth, or family planning


Quote:
Sexually gratifying content

• images of men or women posing and/or undressing in a seductive manner


Quote:
Violent content

What's the policy?

Our program policies don't allow Google ads to be placed on content that contains graphic or gory images such as bloodshed, fight scenes, and gruesome or freak accidents. Publishers are responsible for every page on which their ad code appears and for screening any text, images, videos, or other media which will appear on a page with Google ads.

Examples Not acceptable
• Breaking bones
• Getting hit by trains/cars
• Receiving other serious injuries
• Sites with gory videos or images

Some of that is even more restrictive than G-rated. Even Disney movies have a "man or woman posing in a seductive manner."

And apparently discussing contraception or HIV is right-out! Wouldn't want kids to read something about HIV like how I learned about it in school at age eight, 23 years ago.
____________________________
Na Zdrowie
#82 Feb 09 2014 at 11:02 PM Rating: Good
Tracer Bullet
*****
12,564 posts

Although apparently, their rules only apply to specific pages on which the ads appear. So just don't activate Adsense on forum pages. Simple! (I know it won't be that simple).
____________________________
Na Zdrowie
#83 Feb 09 2014 at 11:15 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
trickybeck wrote:
Google policy stuff wrote:
Our program policies don't allow Google ads to be placed on content that contains graphic or gory images such as bloodshed, fight scenes, and gruesome or freak accidents.

Well, screenshots of MMORPG combat are definitely out. Someone seeing my warrior about to clock a goblin with a broadsword could be traumatizing.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#84 Feb 10 2014 at 12:18 AM Rating: Good
Not to mention the fact that "suggestive poses" and whatnot completely eliminates anything TERA.
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist anus.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129

#85 Feb 10 2014 at 12:54 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
27,004 posts
IDrownFish of the Seven Seas wrote:
Not to mention the fact that "suggestive poses" and whatnot completely eliminates anything TERA.

Or screenshots of any armor set for female models in just about any MMO.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#86 Feb 10 2014 at 1:02 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,915 posts
I don't see you nearly often enough, Ash! You have been one of my favorite posters for a very long time. I love your sense of humor.

Quote:
• advice about improving sexual performance
• discussions and/or images of sexually transmitted diseases
• sexual health advice related to pregnancy, childbirth, or family planning

!!!!

This is NOT ok. It's immoral. This is how unplanned pregnancies, STDs and cruel self-esteem issues spread.

Edited, Feb 10th 2014 2:08am by Aripyanfar
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#87 Feb 10 2014 at 1:36 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,607 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
IDrownFish of the Seven Seas wrote:
Not to mention the fact that "suggestive poses" and whatnot completely eliminates anything TERA.

Or screenshots of any armor set for female models in just about any MMO.
Maybe we need to address this?

For example, just to probe that grey area that's bound to come up at some point. Uploading this kind of thing okay, or no, or do we just wait and see what gets flagged?

Linky

Edited, Feb 9th 2014 11:37pm by someproteinguy
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#88 Feb 10 2014 at 1:39 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,856 posts
In that particular instance, Ok, unless for some reason they flag it.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#89 Feb 10 2014 at 1:44 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,607 posts
Alrighty, thanks for the quick reply. Smiley: grin

I mean, I'm not looking to try and stretch the boundaries or cause problems or anything, but MMO armor being what it is, I'd imagine someone would upload many an image like that at some point.

Which reminds me I really should re-upgrade to premium. Maybe when that tax return comes in... Smiley: lol
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#90 Feb 10 2014 at 1:44 AM Rating: Excellent
The Great Pretender
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
****
6,641 posts
someproteinguy wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
IDrownFish of the Seven Seas wrote:
Not to mention the fact that "suggestive poses" and whatnot completely eliminates anything TERA.

Or screenshots of any armor set for female models in just about any MMO.
Maybe we need to address this?

For example, just to probe that grey area that's bound to come up at some point. Uploading this kind of thing okay, or no, or do we just wait and see what gets flagged?

Linky

Edited, Feb 9th 2014 11:37pm by someproteinguy


That one I'd approve. It's game-related and there's nothing naughty about it. I would hope Google's anylizer thingies would agree with me.
____________________________
User Image
ZAM QA Lead
EverQuest II || Free Realms
My Non-Gaming Blog
I see rude people.
#91 Feb 10 2014 at 3:10 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,004 posts
The metal thongs and bikini tops MMO's have do break google's rules though so you're at their mercy, not to mention that Torchlight has a few gimp mask helmets and you've got a site for that as well in the zam package.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#92 Feb 10 2014 at 5:18 AM Rating: Good
******
43,432 posts
I wonder if Google has Seen Kyle.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#93 Feb 10 2014 at 6:58 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,674 posts
I care little about the profanity filter - attempting to break it usually causes me to cuss.

But are they censoring the games and gaming content of Zam?
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#94 Feb 10 2014 at 6:59 AM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,183 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
IDrownFish of the Seven Seas wrote:
Not to mention the fact that "suggestive poses" and whatnot completely eliminates anything TERA.

Or screenshots of any armor set for female models in just about any MMO.


Not going to be the winning argument, I think.
____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#95 Feb 10 2014 at 7:58 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
someproteinguy wrote:
Which reminds me I really should re-upgrade to premium. Maybe when that tax return comes in... Smiley: lol

Having my posting curtailed for the benefit of Zam's advertising is a great reason not to purchase premium. Pay money to (sort of) block ads while having your posting dictated by Google's advertising wing.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#96 Feb 10 2014 at 8:23 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
19,651 posts
Jophiel wrote:
someproteinguy wrote:
Which reminds me I really should re-upgrade to premium. Maybe when that tax return comes in... Smiley: lol

Having my posting curtailed for the benefit of Zam's advertising is a great reason not to purchase premium. Pay money to (sort of) block ads while having your posting dictated by Google's advertising wing.


Though, on the flip side, you give Google less profit and still support the site. Pretty much the only reason I have premium is so that I don't have to run adblock on Zam.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#97 Feb 10 2014 at 8:35 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
Though, on the flip side, you give Google less profit and still support the site.

That would be a more compelling reason if I wasn't being censored for Google regardless. The primary reason I don't have premium any longer is because they keep changing the site for the sake of advertising regardless of whether you have premium or not. When they reformatted the style sheets to accommodate additional advertising I knew the days of "Get premium to be unaffected by ads" were over. This just reinforces it.

AdBlock works fine for me. My warm fuzzies for "supporting the site" alone dried up when the site went increasingly corporate. I don't even know who owns the site these days but I'm pretty sure it's no one I have any attachment with.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#98 Feb 10 2014 at 9:47 AM Rating: Excellent
******
30,635 posts
So.... Is my 10k title going to be changed now?
#99 Feb 10 2014 at 9:56 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,607 posts
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
someproteinguy wrote:
Which reminds me I really should re-upgrade to premium. Maybe when that tax return comes in... Smiley: lol

Having my posting curtailed for the benefit of Zam's advertising is a great reason not to purchase premium. Pay money to (sort of) block ads while having your posting dictated by Google's advertising wing.


Though, on the flip side, you give Google less profit and still support the site. Pretty much the only reason I have premium is so that I don't have to run adblock on Zam.
Digglet read my mind.

While I have no particular attachment to the Chinese gold sellers, or whoever it is that owns ZAM these days, I like them more than Google at the moment. At least enough so that $3 a month to give the finger to Google seems reasonably worthwhile.

I'm not really into breaking filters, and really don't swear that much anyway. It sounds like it'll put a bit of a damper in some of the sexual commentary and innuendo, but the number of dual purpose words and uncensored content is certainly too high to make that absolute. Besides if I type **** and it gets filtered, I'm guessing people will still be able to know what saying, despite the **** filters (for example, you got that one right? Smiley: wink).
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#100 Feb 10 2014 at 10:26 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
19,651 posts
The filter itself isn't really what bugs me, it's more the fact that the topics being censored.

What's the point of being **** if I don't get to make **** jokes about Alma?
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#101 Feb 10 2014 at 10:33 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,607 posts
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
The filter itself isn't really what bugs me, it's more the fact that the topics being censored.

What's the point of being **** if I don't get to make **** jokes about Alma?
Maybe I'm reading this wrong but I was under the impression **** becomes g@y, but you could still have the discussion (calling it "discussion" only in the loosest sense of the word of course).

I'm pretty sure Alma would be able to tell you're calling him **** either way. He's sharp like that.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 23 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (23)