Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2 3
Reply To Thread

How long are they gonna keep #%^*ing this horse?Follow

#1 Jan 25 2014 at 12:44 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,954 posts
Still receiving emails from the RNC about Benghazi.

It's never going to be a 9/11. Woodstock doesn't just happen again.

It's time to let go.
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#2 Jan 25 2014 at 1:04 PM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
You're on the RNC's mailing list?

TLW, I am disappointed in you. So very disappointed.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#3 Jan 25 2014 at 1:12 PM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,350 posts
Right now it's all they got against Hillary Clinton, especially now that Christie is probably out for the count.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#4 Jan 25 2014 at 1:33 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
If you're on the RNC's list, it's because they assume you're party faithful and there's a sizable number of Republican voters who want the RNC to keep on investigating this either for politics or because they fervently believe there must be something to it. The RNC is asking you for money and offering in exchange to keep on this topic so I guess the RNC will get off when there's no more money to be squeezed from it.

As for the rest of the nation, yeah, it's all about Clinton now. She'll likely run practically unopposed and the demographics look bad for Republicans in a national election.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#5 Jan 25 2014 at 6:56 PM Rating: Good
Lunatic
******
29,326 posts
Stop trying to make Benghazi happen.

It's not going to happen.
____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a whore. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? Gay. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

#6 Jan 25 2014 at 9:39 PM Rating: Good
******
43,650 posts
But how else are we going to find the truth about Obama's birth certificate?
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#7 Jan 25 2014 at 11:30 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
5,646 posts
But he had a US marine hold an umbrella for him once, kind of like every president ever. Then there was this one time they put out a photo where he had his foot on his desk!

No really, when that is the best they can come up with, Benghazi starts looking really good.
____________________________
my Tumblr
Pixelmon Server Info
Rust Server Info
#8 Jan 26 2014 at 1:56 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
8,966 posts
Just imagine when HRC announces her bid and the attack ads start coming out... "Remember Benghazi!!! Hilary killed 4 Americans and tried to cover it up....Ignore all of the service members and ambassadors that were killed under Bush and focus on these 4 Americans!"
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#9 Jan 26 2014 at 9:44 AM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,350 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Just imagine when HRC announces her bid and the attack ads start coming out... "Remember Benghazi!!! Hilary killed 4 Americans and tried to cover it up....Ignore all of the service members and ambassadors that were killed under Bush and focus on these 4 Americans!"


Also ignore the fact that it was the Republican house that reduced funding for embassies and the Ambassador who died himself who didn't request extra security.

The biggest "scandal" of Benghazi was that it took everyone a few days to figure out what the **** actually happened, so it looked like people were trying to cover it up when in reality they were just guessing. A hundred years ago when we were still relying on spotty telephone coverage, those extra few days of silence might have allowed people to get the facts before they started trying to report them.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#10 Jan 26 2014 at 9:49 AM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
I suppose that people could theoretically use such a window of time for that purpose.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#11 Jan 26 2014 at 1:35 PM Rating: Good
Lunatic
******
29,326 posts
Just imagine when HRC announces her bid and the attack ads start coming out

Won't matter, because she won't be the nominee.
____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a whore. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? Gay. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

#12 Jan 26 2014 at 1:38 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Well, when you don't harp on Benghazi, this is what you're down to for trying to stop Clinton:
Political Wire wrote:
Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) suggested that "the Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky scandal should give Americans pause when it comes to evaluating the Clinton legacy -- and, by extension, Hillary Clinton's potential presidential campaign," the Washington Post reports.

Said Paul: "One of the workplace laws and rules that I think are good is that bosses shouldn't prey on young interns in their office. And I think really the media seems to have given President Clinton a pass on this. He took advantage of a girl that was 20 years old and an intern in his office. There is no excuse for that, and it is predatory behavior."

He noted that "sometimes it's hard to separate" Bill and Hillary Clinton and then added, "And then they have the gall to stand up and say Republicans are having a war on women? So yes, I think it's a factor. It's not Hillary's fault, but it is a factor in judging Bill Clinton and history."


There ya go. 15 years ago, Bill had an affair with a 20 year old "girl" (really? "girl"?) so obviously Hillary shouldn't be president. Also, ignore all the attempts to restrict abortion rights, block equal pay legislation, prevent funding contraceptives and telling you what counts as "legitimate" rape... Lewinsky is the REAL "war on women"! Smiley: laugh

Edit: Haha.. I somehow wrote "pregnant" instead of "president" No idea if that was a spellcheck thing or a Freudian slip on my part.

Edited, Jan 26th 2014 1:44pm by Jophiel
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#13 Jan 26 2014 at 1:43 PM Rating: Excellent
******
30,643 posts
Jophiel wrote:
There ya go. 15 years ago, Bill had an affair with a 20 year old "girl" (really? "girl"?) so obviously Hillary shouldn't be pregnant.


At her age, Hilary probably shouldn't be pregnant. But I think she'd be a good president. Smiley: wink

Smash, why don't you think she'll get the nomination?

Edited, Jan 26th 2014 1:43pm by Belkira
#14 Jan 26 2014 at 1:44 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
I was hoping to catch that in edit first Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#15 Jan 26 2014 at 1:50 PM Rating: Decent
Lunatic
******
29,326 posts
There ya go. 15 years ago, Bill had an affair with a 20 year old "girl" (really? "girl"?) so obviously Hillary shouldn't be president.

Well if they don't agree to worship Aqua Buddha, they're probably not mature enough to bang. Or whatever.
____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a whore. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? Gay. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

#16 Jan 26 2014 at 1:57 PM Rating: Decent
Lunatic
******
29,326 posts
Smash, why don't you think she'll get the nomination?

Bill is too much baggage. History has been unkind to his legacy as president. Apparently he's a **** of a retired president, and he still gives a good speech, but he's a severe drag on a ticket already saddled with a woman at the top. Her shot was last time, her political life is likely over. I'll be surprised if she runs, honestly.

She understands how this works, if she goes forward it'll be ego. If by some freak chance she does become the nominee, she'll be relying on the GOP circular firing squad to work again, which while their incompetence has been a boon in recent times shouldn't be relied on. There's a bit of a fight for control of the party going on at the moment, who wins that matters a lot to who the nominee will be. The Clinton faction really isn't one of the contenders, at the moment. Things change, of course, and prediction is incredibly difficult, but right now, I think her chances are very very slim of making it through the primaries.
____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a whore. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? Gay. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

#17 Jan 26 2014 at 2:09 PM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
What are my chance like, Smash?

I'm feeling pretty confident.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#18 Jan 26 2014 at 9:05 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,350 posts
The problem is that aside from HRC, the Dem field doesn't have much of a list of contenders. There's a small faction of the progs who want Elizabeth Warren to run, but a much larger faction who knows she'd gets slaughtered and wants her to stay in the senate. A few are fantasizing about Bernie Sanders, but the dude's officially an Independent so that will go nowhere. Biden's old and he'd end up worse than Warren in the race.

Then again, we all "knew" that Clinton would be the nominee in 2008 - and then Obama kind of came outta nowhere and swooped in to victory. Maybe we'll get another example of that in a few years.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#19 Jan 26 2014 at 9:20 PM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,224 posts
I don't see that particular brand of lightning striking twice. Anything's possible, I guess.

____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#20 Jan 26 2014 at 9:21 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,966 posts
Smash wrote:

Won't matter, because she won't be the nominee.


Which is irrelevant to my point, but since you obviously want to take the discussion there, I'll bite.

Smash wrote:
Bill is too much baggage. History has been unkind to his legacy as president. Apparently he's a **** of a retired president, and he still gives a good speech, but he's a severe drag on a ticket already saddled with a woman at the top. Her shot was last time, her political life is likely over. I'll be surprised if she runs, honestly.


False. You must remember, even though she lost, she had the popular vote (If you count all of the states). Even without them, she was in mere numbers of President Obama. If Bill is "too much baggage", she wouldn't have been nearly as close. She didn't lose because people didn't like her, she lost because people liked President Obama more.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#21 Jan 26 2014 at 10:45 PM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,224 posts
Quote:
She didn't lose because people didn't like her, she lost because people liked President Obama more.


In my recollection, she became less likeable during the primaries. She kinda went full negative there for a while. That's what I remember, six years after the fact.

I'm not as sure as Smash is that she won't run. I kinda hope she does, just to see the full-on derp-fest on the right.

____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#22 Jan 26 2014 at 11:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
I suspect she'll run and be fairly unopposed on the Democratic ticket if she does. I may be wrong on this but, two years out, I can't really pretend to care.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#23 Jan 27 2014 at 3:54 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,966 posts
Samira wrote:
Quote:
She didn't lose because people didn't like her, she lost because people liked President Obama more.


In my recollection, she became less likeable during the primaries. She kinda went full negative there for a while. That's what I remember, six years after the fact.

I'm not as sure as Smash is that she won't run. I kinda hope she does, just to see the full-on derp-fest on the right.



She didn't become less likeable as much as people were more infatuated with "candidate" Obama. After SNL did a skit on the blatant bias, she picked up enough momentum to get the popular vote.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#24 Jan 27 2014 at 7:14 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,887 posts
I think Senator Clinton on Iraq hurt her in the last primaries - also Bill still seemed a philanderer in 2006/7. Now he's just a jolly old guy.

____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#25 Jan 27 2014 at 7:39 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,966 posts
Elinda wrote:
I think Senator Clinton on Iraq hurt her in the last primaries - also Bill still seemed a philanderer in 2006/7. Now he's just a jolly old guy.



True story.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#26 Jan 27 2014 at 8:08 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Almalieque wrote:
She didn't become less likeable as much as people were more infatuated with "candidate" Obama. After SNL did a skit on the blatant bias, she picked up enough momentum to get the popular vote.

She was already winning the popular vote. In part because of her "large state" strategy and in part because she ran on the Michigan ballot uncontested due to Obama and Edwards withdrawing from the ballot after MI broke the primary rules. If you took away the MI results, she had a narrow loss in the popular vote totals.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#27 Jan 27 2014 at 8:11 AM Rating: Decent
Lunatic
******
29,326 posts
False. You must remember, even though she lost, she had the popular vote (If you count all of the states). Even without them, she was in mere numbers of President Obama. If Bill is "too much baggage", she wouldn't have been nearly as close.

He's too much baggage THIS time, you fucking slack jawed buffoon. Hence the part where I posted "her chance was last time." Context matters. I understand that you aren't bright enough to grasp that, though, PLEASE, I beg of you don't feel compelled to "explain" to me how it would have mattered just as much in 2008.

I suspect she'll run and be fairly unopposed on the Democratic ticket if she does. I may be wrong on this but, two years out, I can't really pretend to care.

Yeah, why would anyone else want to be President, after all. History has shown us nothing if not that party unity is paramount to Democrats. That said, prediction is hard. We should wager some trivial sum against it, unlike the GOP posters here, I'm good for it. Say, $10 that she doesn't run with an automatic double or nothing that if she does run she isn't nominated?



____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a whore. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? Gay. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

#28 Jan 27 2014 at 8:59 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Smasharoo wrote:
Say, $10 that she doesn't run with an automatic double or nothing that if she does run she isn't nominated?

Obama's economy has been good to me so you're on. I just haven't heard any signs of anyone putting together a machine to take on the Clinton apparatus and PACs and I think Clinton's dominating poll numbers will keep some of the potential first tier candidates out of the race. But, hey, it's 2014 so I'm not going to have my feelings hurt if I'm wrong. I'll leave out the "absolutely" and "everyone knows" modifiers. Ten bucks works for funsies.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#29 Jan 27 2014 at 9:02 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,887 posts
I don't foresee 2016 as the year of the woman president.

I think that if Hillary were to run in the general election she'd lose to a white or almost while man. I assume others think like me and hence, won't vote for her in the primaries.

But who will the our bleeding heart hero in 2015?

____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#30 Jan 27 2014 at 9:05 AM Rating: Decent
Lunatic
******
29,326 posts
But who will the our bleeding heart hero in 2015?

I'd say Elizabeth Warren, but she's my Senator and I don't really have a good sense of how she plays elsewhere. Other than that, who knows. One of the fun things about Democratic politics is that timing can make your career in a surprising way, much moreso than in the GOP.
____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a whore. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? Gay. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

#31 Jan 27 2014 at 9:07 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,887 posts
Smasharoo wrote:
But who will the our bleeding heart hero in 2015?

I'd say Elizabeth Warren, but she's my Senator and I don't really have a good sense of how she plays elsewhere. Other than that, who knows. One of the fun things about Democratic politics is that timing can make your career in a surprising way, much moreso than in the GOP.

I thought she made a public statement that she'd not be running.

____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#32 Jan 27 2014 at 9:15 AM Rating: Decent
Lunatic
******
29,326 posts
I thought she made a public statement that she'd not be running.

Oh, well that's that then. I actually meant who would be the Paul Wellstone type "if only" character. I don't think she is or should run for President.

____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a whore. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? Gay. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

#33 Jan 27 2014 at 10:28 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,746 posts
Jophiel wrote:
I suspect she'll run and be fairly unopposed on the Democratic ticket if she does. I may be wrong on this but, two years out, I can't really pretend to care.
My guess is she'll stay in the competition long enough to draw some offensive comments from nutjobs on the right, then happily move to the background and let someone else take over.

Patty Murray?
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#34 Jan 27 2014 at 10:56 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
The most recent Quinnipiac poll for Democratic primary was:

Hillary Clinton 65%
Joe Biden 8%
Elizabeth Warren 7%
Andrew Cuomo 3%
Howard Dean 2%
Martin O'Malley 1% (Who?)
Brian Schweitzer 1%
Mark Warner <1%
Deval Patrick <1%

Percentages aside, that's mainly just to say who the polling peeps feel is worth asking about as a semi-legitimate runner.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#35 Jan 27 2014 at 11:19 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,746 posts
Well I'm sure once we get past these annoying midterms, which just get in the way of the real news stories Smiley: rolleyes, we'll have a lot of people talking and speculating and we'll see who can run the two-year media gauntlet. If anything it's fun watching Clinton get the GOP all riled up. No one else really does that quite so well. So here's to hoping she runs, just for the entertainment factor if nothing else. Smiley: lol
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#36 Jan 27 2014 at 12:01 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
5,646 posts
At this point I'm kind of worried we'll get stuck with another John Kerry type character who'll end up losing by means of third-party sabotage. We'll end up with some Republican man-child who's first order of business will be to make sure Communist teenagers aren't getting **** married abortions while ensuring the Koch brothers aren't put in the poor house from having to pay taxes.

Edited, Jan 27th 2014 9:04pm by Kuwoobie
____________________________
my Tumblr
Pixelmon Server Info
Rust Server Info
#37 Jan 27 2014 at 12:22 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,350 posts
Most of us learned our "don't vote for the spoiler" lesson in 2000.
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#38 Jan 27 2014 at 12:39 PM Rating: Decent
Lunatic
******
29,326 posts
At this point I'm kind of worried we'll get stuck with another John Kerry type character

Legitimate concern, but really, who the fuck qualifies as a "John Kerry type?" I'm pretty sure the 2016 field is clear of partirican Vietnam vet yale grads who windsurf. Hopefully, all Yale grads, come to that.
____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a whore. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? Gay. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

#39 Jan 27 2014 at 12:47 PM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,887 posts
How about the Colorado governor for pres? He's got a great name ...and the whole 'reefer madness' thing going for him.

____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#40 Jan 27 2014 at 12:49 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
5,646 posts
Smasharoo wrote:
At this point I'm kind of worried we'll get stuck with another John Kerry type character

Legitimate concern, but really, who the fuck qualifies as a "John Kerry type?"


I voted for Kerry, but I remember being incredibly disinterested in him as a person. More accurately, I was voting against Bush. I just can't help but feel that if he (Kerry) had some semblance of a personality he may have gotten enough voter momentum to beat George W.
____________________________
my Tumblr
Pixelmon Server Info
Rust Server Info
#41 Jan 27 2014 at 1:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
How about the freshman senator from Illinois?

Oh, wait.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#42 Jan 27 2014 at 2:43 PM Rating: Good
******
30,643 posts
Biden as president...? That's kind of scary.
#43 Jan 27 2014 at 2:50 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Can mummies run for president?
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#44 Jan 27 2014 at 2:56 PM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
28,224 posts
Belkira the Tulip wrote:
Biden as president...? That's kind of scary.


Never happen.

____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#45 Jan 27 2014 at 3:00 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,746 posts
Samira wrote:
Belkira the Tulip wrote:
Biden as president...? That's kind of scary.


Never happen.

The secret service's best weapon and the epitomy of "You don't want to assassinate the President or you'll get stuck with this guy." Though Cheney gives him a good run for the money.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#46 Jan 27 2014 at 4:11 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,966 posts
smash wrote:

He's too much baggage THIS time, you **** slack jawed buffoon. Hence the part where I posted "her chance was last time." Context matters. I understand that you aren't bright enough to grasp that, though, PLEASE, I beg of you don't feel compelled to "explain" to me how it would have mattered just as much in 2008.


My argument was that he was more baggage then than he is now and she still almost won. So if she almost won then, then he wouldn't be any noteworthy baggage now. Do you not remember his "fairy tale" remark about then senator Obama that caused a lot of controversy?

And you call me the buffoon....Smiley: lol Don't get upset because you fail to connect the dots together without assistance.

smash wrote:
I'd say Elizabeth Warren,


So, let me get this straight... you say all of this about how HRC will not be the nominee (based on baggage), but Warren will be, even though she said that she wouldn't be running? Forgive me for not taking your analysis seriously.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#47 Jan 27 2014 at 4:59 PM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
Put down that **** pole, Smash - you just got comprehensively schooled!

Nice one, Alma.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#48 Jan 27 2014 at 6:15 PM Rating: Default
**
563 posts
Smasharoo wrote:
Just imagine when HRC announces her bid and the attack ads start coming out

Won't matter, because she won't be the nominee.


I am assuming you are trolling now, because it is not impossible. Hell, much as I would like to believe it as impossible, she might actually make it all the way to WH.

Anyway, isn't it a little early to write her off now?
____________________________
Your soul was made of fists.

Jar the Sam
#49 Jan 27 2014 at 7:52 PM Rating: Decent
Lunatic
******
29,326 posts
My argument was that he was more baggage then than he is now and she still almost won. So if she almost won then, then he wouldn't be any noteworthy baggage now. Do you not remember his "fairy tale" remark about then senator Obama that caused a lot of controversy?

And you call me the buffoon....Smiley: lol Don't get upset because you fail to connect the dots together without assistance....

...So, let me get this straight... you say all of this about how HRC will not be the nominee (based on baggage), but Warren will be, even though she said that she wouldn't be running? Forgive me for not taking your analysis seriously.


Thus we end our dialogue in this lifetime. Godspeed, my friend, sail your ship of ignorance right over the cliffs of obliviousness, I don't have time for you. If it seems like I've started ignoring all of your posts going forward, that's because I have. Good luck.
____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a whore. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? Gay. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

#50 Jan 27 2014 at 9:29 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
8,966 posts
Smash wrote:
Thus we end our dialogue in this lifetime. Godspeed, my friend, sail your ship of ignorance right over the cliffs of obliviousness, I don't have time for you. If it seems like I've started ignoring all of your posts going forward, that's because I have. Good luck.


Given the fact that you responded to me and not the other way around, I'm not sure why you would think that I care if you ignore my posts. You're just **** hurt because I don't fall victim to your trolling. If I were you, I would ignore me too. Why be constantly embarrassed?
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#51 Jan 28 2014 at 8:22 PM Rating: Default
Encyclopedia
******
31,572 posts
Is there where I stir the pot by pointing out that the additional baggage Clinton has today versus 2008 is her term as Secretary of State, and her disastrous performance in said post? You know, just to bring us full circle back to the OP...
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
« Previous 1 2 3
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 45 All times are in CDT
Jophiel, LordMagius, Poldaran, Samira, Anonymous Guests (41)