Forum Settings
       
1 2 3 4 Next »
Reply To Thread

Racial UnemploymentFollow

#152 Aug 28 2013 at 8:09 AM Rating: Good
*****
19,982 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
I know it's a little scary observing it.
Kind of like a dolphin tank at an aquarium.


Except that only one nation in the world has publicly confirmed that dolphins are smarter than Alma.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#153 Aug 28 2013 at 11:46 AM Rating: Excellent
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
Kavekk wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Kavekk wrote:

Even when it's getting Alma to come to your defence?


I wouldn't consider stating common knowledge as "defending anyone", but more so of "correcting you".


Just a heads up, I'm never wrong. If you think I've made a msitake, you're wrong, stupid, and ugly.

I called Kavekk affable. He was so insulted he left the call.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#154 Aug 28 2013 at 2:28 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,083 posts
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
I know it's a little scary observing it.
Kind of like a dolphin tank at an aquarium.


Except that only one nation in the world has publicly confirmed that dolphins are smarter than Alma.


Which nation is that?

How does that affect your self-esteem? If dolphins are smarter than me and I outsmart you, where does that put you on the totem poll?
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#155 Aug 28 2013 at 2:44 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
12,018 posts
Almalieque wrote:
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
I know it's a little scary observing it.
Kind of like a dolphin tank at an aquarium.


Except that only one nation in the world has publicly confirmed that dolphins are smarter than Alma.


Which nation is that?

How does that affect your self-esteem? If dolphins are smarter than me and I outsmart you, where does that put you on the totem poll?
It's gotta be Canada, they do all sorts of crazy stuff up there.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#156 Aug 28 2013 at 3:41 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Almalieque wrote:
How does that affect your self-esteem? If dolphins are smarter than me and I outsmart you, where does that put you on the totem poll?

The only person on this forum who you regularly outsmart is yourself.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#157 Aug 28 2013 at 4:29 PM Rating: Good
*****
19,982 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
How does that affect your self-esteem? If dolphins are smarter than me and I outsmart you, where does that put you on the totem poll?

The only person on this forum who you regularly outsmart is yourself.


I'm sure this is the most objectively false statement ever made on this forum.

Alma is surely getting stupider with time.

[EDIT]

Oh, and it's India. Last month (well, in the last three, I think), they became the first nation to officially recognize a non-human person, meaning dolphins in this case. It is no longer legal in India to hold dolphins captive for entertainment or non-emergency purposes, kill them, etc.

Edited, Aug 28th 2013 6:31pm by idiggory
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#158 Aug 28 2013 at 5:20 PM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
I knew I liked that place.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#159 Aug 28 2013 at 9:05 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,083 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
How does that affect your self-esteem? If dolphins are smarter than me and I outsmart you, where does that put you on the totem poll?

The only person on this forum who you regularly outsmart is yourself.


If I outsmart myself, doesn't that imply that I applied some form of smart logic?
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#160 Aug 29 2013 at 3:09 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Almalieque wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
How does that affect your self-esteem? If dolphins are smarter than me and I outsmart you, where does that put you on the totem poll?

The only person on this forum who you regularly outsmart is yourself.


If I outsmart myself, doesn't that imply that I applied some form of smart logic?
It means that your logic, when it actually makes sense, regularly defeats your own arguments. See also the GID thread where you are displaying some spectacular stupidity.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#161 Aug 29 2013 at 3:31 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,083 posts
Quote:
It means that your logic, when it actually makes sense, regularly defeats your own arguments. See also the GID thread where you are displaying some spectacular stupidity.


Please provide an example. I do recall countering your misconception in the GID thread. Your refusal of acceptance isn't my stupidity, but the contrary.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#162 Aug 29 2013 at 4:08 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Yeah, no. You've got your head stuck so far up your *** with your conviction that you are oh so smart that I'm not going to bother. Plenty of people have tried and you know just about everybody on this forum thinks you're an idiot and that clearly hasn't gotten the point through to you.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#163 Aug 29 2013 at 6:23 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,083 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Yeah, no. You've got your head stuck so far up your *** with your conviction that you are oh so smart that I'm not going to bother. Plenty of people have tried and you know just about everybody on this forum thinks you're an idiot and that clearly hasn't gotten the point through to you.


I'm actually flattered that you think that I believe that I'm "oh so smart" and amused that you believe that everyone's level of intellect is the same. Gathering from your response, you are questioning your own observation of me due to my ability to ignore ignorance and stupidity. The fact that I might actually know what I'm talking about angers/scares you because the validity of my comments alter the truth as you know it. As a result, you resort to a level of derision with the hope that one day it will somehow affect me.

P.S. I love how asking someone to specifically refer to something always immediately end up in a cop out or completely ignoring it all together...HA!
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#164 Aug 29 2013 at 7:09 AM Rating: Good
******
44,501 posts
Aripyanfar wrote:
I knew I liked that place.
It wasn't for the 14 year old *** slave industry there?
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#165 Aug 29 2013 at 10:02 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,614 posts
Almalieque wrote:
I'm actually flattered that you think that I believe that I'm "oh so smart" and amused that you believe that everyone's level of intellect is the same. Gathering from your response, you are questioning your own observation of me due to my ability to ignore ignorance and stupidity. The fact that I might actually know what I'm talking about angers/scares you because the validity of my comments alter the truth as you know it. As a result, you resort to a level of derision with the hope that one day it will somehow affect me.



I have provided an example above
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#166 Aug 29 2013 at 11:25 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Almalieque wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Yeah, no. You've got your head stuck so far up your *** with your conviction that you are oh so smart that I'm not going to bother. Plenty of people have tried and you know just about everybody on this forum thinks you're an idiot and that clearly hasn't gotten the point through to you.


I'm actually flattered that you think that I believe that I'm "oh so smart" and amused that you believe that everyone's level of intellect is the same. Gathering from your response, you are questioning your own observation of me due to my ability to ignore ignorance and stupidity. The fact that I might actually know what I'm talking about angers/scares you because the validity of my comments alter the truth as you know it. As a result, you resort to a level of derision with the hope that one day it will somehow affect me.

P.S. I love how asking someone to specifically refer to something always immediately end up in a cop out or completely ignoring it all together...HA!
Did you read my post or some imaginary post in your head?
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#167 Aug 29 2013 at 11:50 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,765 posts
He read your post, he just can't comprehend it.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#168 Aug 29 2013 at 3:48 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,083 posts
Stupid wrote:
I have provided an example above


Which is that?

Aethien wrote:
Did you read my post or some imaginary post in your head?

Given that I'm not able to read your mind, I would say that it was an assumption of mine. Which is what I stated in the post. I'm just trying to figure out where all of this anguish is coming from. If you have a better answer, I would like to hear it.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#169 Aug 29 2013 at 3:58 PM Rating: Good
Encyclopedia
******
31,947 posts
Professor stupidmonkey wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
I'm actually flattered that you think that I believe that I'm "oh so smart" and amused that you believe that everyone's level of intellect is the same. Gathering from your response, you are questioning your own observation of me due to my ability to ignore ignorance and stupidity. The fact that I might actually know what I'm talking about angers/scares you because the validity of my comments alter the truth as you know it. As a result, you resort to a level of derision with the hope that one day it will somehow affect me.



I have provided an example above


Crap. I about spit coffee on my keyboard. Classic!
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#170 Aug 29 2013 at 4:57 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
almalieque wrote:

Aethien wrote:
Did you read my post or some imaginary post in your head?

Given that I'm not able to read your mind, I would say that it was an assumption of mine.
So imaginary post then.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#171 Aug 29 2013 at 5:38 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,083 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
almalieque wrote:

Aethien wrote:
Did you read my post or some imaginary post in your head?

Given that I'm not able to read your mind, I would say that it was an assumption of mine.
So imaginary post then.


I'm confident that I said it was my assumption. Did you feel threaten that I read your mind? If I'm wrong, then what's the source of your discontent?
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#172 Aug 29 2013 at 5:42 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
So you assumed that I posted something different than what I actually posted?
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#173 Aug 29 2013 at 6:43 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,083 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
So you assumed that I posted something different than what I actually posted?


No, I'm asking for the reason behind your discontent in your posting. You're looking at the surface of the post, I'm asking for the logic/reasoning behind the post. Unless you're just randomly posting stuff with no meaning.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#174 Aug 29 2013 at 7:20 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
I wouldn't say that calling you an idiot is anything more than stating a fact, one that you enthusiastically confirmed in your reply to that post (#162 and #163 if you want to read it again).
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#175 Aug 29 2013 at 7:32 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,083 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
I wouldn't say that calling you an idiot is anything more than stating a fact, one that you enthusiastically confirmed in your reply to that post (#162 and #163 if you want to read it again).


Smiley: oyvey

You didn't answer the question, but merely replied with the type of comment that I was referring to. If you ever want to discuss the root of your anguish, I'm here. Your constant resistance only implies that my assumption was correct. Anyone else would have jumped at the opportunity to debunk it.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#176 Aug 29 2013 at 9:44 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
12,069 posts
He answered the question.
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#177 Aug 29 2013 at 10:01 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,614 posts
Dain Bramaged!
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#178 Aug 29 2013 at 11:14 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,083 posts
Timelordwho wrote:
He answered the question.


Proffering another insult isn't an answer to "why do you feel the need to insult the way you do?". Even if it were factual. So, no, he did not answer the question.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#179 Aug 30 2013 at 4:02 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
He answered the question.


Proffering another insult isn't an answer to "why do you feel the need to insult the way you do?". Even if it were factual. So, no, he did not answer the question.
My "anguish" is a figment of your imagination. I'm just stating a fact when I say that almost everyone on this forum thinks you're an idiot and that you're more than a little delusional about your own intelligence.

So lets look at these posts again.
Almalieque wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Yeah, no. You've got your head stuck so far up your *** with your conviction that you are oh so smart that I'm not going to bother. Plenty of people have tried and you know just about everybody on this forum thinks you're an idiot and that clearly hasn't gotten the point through to you.
I'm actually flattered that you think that I believe that I'm "oh so smart" and amused that you believe that everyone's level of intellect is the same. Gathering from your response, you are questioning your own observation of me due to my ability to ignore ignorance and stupidity. The fact that I might actually know what I'm talking about angers/scares you because the validity of my comments alter the truth as you know it. As a result, you resort to a level of derision with the hope that one day it will somehow affect me.

P.S. I love how asking someone to specifically refer to something always immediately end up in a cop out or completely ignoring it all together...HA!
To start off, no idea why you would be flattered by me saying you're delusional about your own intelligence but whatever and then you go off into your imagination as nowhere did I mention anything about everyone's intellect being the same or even similar and it's all downhill from there when you start playing psychologist and showing just how utterly and completely out of contact you are with the real world (see bolded part).

You seem to think it looks smart but in reality you just gave the perfect example of why you are delusional about your own intelligence (as Stupidmonkey pointed out to you).
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#180 Aug 30 2013 at 5:09 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,083 posts
Aethien wrote:
My "anguish" is a figment of your imagination. I'm just stating a fact when I say that almost everyone on this forum thinks you're an idiot and that you're more than a little delusional about your own intelligence.


Do you go around calling everyone you think an idiot in real life, every chance you get? Do you think other people do that? Or do you think people just mumble, "this guy is an idiot" and moves on with their daily life. You are spending an enormous amount of energy and time to tell me your obvious opinion. Do you not think I realize how people feel about me? Do you think I care how those people feel about me? So, why do you feel it necessary to continue to state your opinion? That's what I'm referring to. If not rage, then its some sort of obsession. Whatever it is, it isn't normal. If you don't want to discuss it, then fine, it only makes me think that my assumption is correct.

Aethien wrote:
To start off, no idea why you would be flattered by me saying you're delusional about your own intelligence
I never say that I'm smart to start off with. A few times in the past, I've joked/argued about it, but for the most part, I'm pretty humble. So, for you to even think that I think that I'm so intelligent, means that I must posses some intellectual qualities. It's like the jealous person who says "s/he ain't all that".

Aethien wrote:
then you go off into your imagination as nowhere did I mention anything about everyone's intellect being the same or even similar

Aethien wrote:
Plenty of people have tried and you know just about everybody on this forum thinks you're an idiot and that clearly hasn't gotten the point through to you


In order for the term "everybody" to be relevant, "everybody" would have to be at least a certain level of intelligence. Many of the people, for the exception of the typical trolls and some others, argue purely off of emotion and ignorance. When you factor in the trolls and the ignorant, you no longer have "everybody". Furthermore, do I have to remind you that this a fairly one sided forum. Do you think it's a coincidence that most of the "stupid" people are the ones that oppose the majority of the forum?

Aethien wrote:
it's all downhill from there when you start playing psychologist and showing just how utterly and completely out of contact you are with the real world (see bolded part).


I'm not playing psychologist. I gave an assumption. You denied it, so I requested you to provide a counter. A professional psychologist would insist in their diagnosis. I'm actually second guessing myself and believe it's less about hatred and more about jealousy or intimidation.

Aethien wrote:
You seem to think it looks smart but in reality you just gave the perfect example of why you are delusional about your own intelligence (as Stupidmonkey pointed out to you).


Read above.

Your conclusion is no more scientific than mine. The only difference between me and you is that I'm not constantly making a point about it.

Edited, Aug 30th 2013 2:01pm by Almalieque
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#181 Aug 30 2013 at 5:34 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Almalieque wrote:
So, for you to even think that I think that I'm so intelligent, means that I must posses some intellectual qualities.
It really doesn't, not beyond you being capable of thought anyway.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#182 Aug 30 2013 at 5:51 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,083 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
So, for you to even think that I think that I'm so intelligent, means that I must posses some intellectual qualities.
It really doesn't, not beyond you being capable of thought anyway.

Smiley: lol
Envy it is..
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#183 Aug 30 2013 at 7:07 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,765 posts
I call you an idiot out of frustration of having to deal with you.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#184 Aug 30 2013 at 7:09 AM Rating: Good
******
44,501 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
I call you an idiot out of frustration of having to deal with you.
So don't.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#185 Aug 30 2013 at 7:18 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,765 posts
Not planning on leaving Alla, so I can't avoid him unless he gets banned.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#186 Aug 30 2013 at 7:32 AM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
You nerds have so many posts. Fucking nerds.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#187 Aug 30 2013 at 7:33 AM Rating: Excellent
Sure thing mister lionator
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#188 Aug 30 2013 at 7:35 AM Rating: Good
******
44,501 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Not planning on leaving Alla, so I can't avoid him unless he gets banned.
You're so weak willed.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#189 Aug 30 2013 at 7:48 AM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
Sure thing mister lionator


Holy ****, get some posts, no-posts.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#190 Aug 30 2013 at 8:04 AM Rating: Excellent
I know I'm pretty fail. /sigh
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#191 Aug 30 2013 at 8:21 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
I know I'm pretty fail. /sigh
You don't even have 10k posts yet Smiley: disappointed
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#192 Aug 30 2013 at 8:46 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,614 posts
I don't have 10K posts yet either, but I am 1 post closer now!
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#193 Aug 30 2013 at 8:46 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,765 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Not planning on leaving Alla, so I can't avoid him unless he gets banned.
You're so weak willed.
Smiley: lol That's rich coming from someone who can't help but indulge himself in anything that even mildly amuses him. Gbaji posts, My Little Pony, etc...

It's not inaccurate though Smiley: frown


Edited, Aug 30th 2013 11:47am by Uglysasquatch
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#194 Aug 30 2013 at 9:29 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
12,018 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Sir Xsarus wrote:
I know I'm pretty fail. /sigh
You don't even have 10k posts yet Smiley: disappointed
Even worse, I'm catching him.

Smiley: disappointed
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#196 Aug 30 2013 at 11:55 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
12,069 posts
huh, that is an interesting take on the spambot
____________________________
Just as Planned.
1 2 3 4 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 41 All times are in CST