Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Meanwhile, in Iraq...Follow

#52 Aug 06 2013 at 7:10 AM Rating: Good
******
43,985 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
I don't even know what Lucky Charms are.
You poor, unfortunate soul.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#53 Aug 06 2013 at 7:35 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
I don't even know what Lucky Charms are.
You poor, unfortunate soul.
Eh, I don't like milk except when it's in my coffee so I doubt I'm missing anything.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#54 Aug 06 2013 at 7:45 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,296 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
I don't even know what Lucky Charms are.
You poor, unfortunate soul.
Eh, I don't like milk except when it's in my coffee so I doubt I'm missing anything.


Aethien: Not a breast man.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#55 Aug 06 2013 at 8:05 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,065 posts
My dad worked for General Mills. He would bring us home from the plant extra marshmallows to put into our lucky charm. We (me and sibs) concluded that a ratio of 3 marshmallows to one piece of cereal was ideal.

Mostly though I ate Coco Puffs.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#56 Aug 06 2013 at 8:55 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
I don't even know what Lucky Charms are.
You poor, unfortunate soul.
Eh, I don't like milk except when it's in my coffee so I doubt I'm missing anything.


Aethien: Not a breast man.
The recurring theme in my avatars is **** women yet there is rarely any boob visible so yeah I'd say that's true.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#57 Aug 06 2013 at 9:36 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,887 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
I don't even know what Lucky Charms are.
You poor, unfortunate soul.
Eh, I don't like milk except when it's in my coffee so I doubt I'm missing anything.


Aethien: Not a breast man.
The recurring theme in my avatars is **** women yet there is rarely any boob visible so yeah I'd say that's true.
Can you make their tail twitch?

Or is that the other thread?


Edited, Aug 6th 2013 8:59am by someproteinguy
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#58 Aug 06 2013 at 10:02 AM Rating: Good
******
43,985 posts
Depends on how close to a pole they are and the number of single denomination bills are being waved in the air.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#59 Aug 06 2013 at 1:49 PM Rating: Decent
Encyclopedia
******
31,767 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
I don't even know what Lucky Charms are.
You poor, unfortunate soul.


This. Lucky Charms is the cornerstone of ridiculously sweet and delicious cereal. And not just for breakfast either!
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#60 Aug 06 2013 at 5:30 PM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,702 posts
gbaji wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
I don't even know what Lucky Charms are.
You poor, unfortunate soul.


This. Lucky Charms is the cornerstone of ridiculously sweet and delicious cereal. And not just for breakfast either!
Delicious and Lucky Charms do not belong in the same area code.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#61 Aug 06 2013 at 5:35 PM Rating: Decent
Encyclopedia
******
31,767 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
gbaji wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
I don't even know what Lucky Charms are.
You poor, unfortunate soul.


This. Lucky Charms is the cornerstone of ridiculously sweet and delicious cereal. And not just for breakfast either!
Delicious and Lucky Charms do not belong in the same area code.


Blasphemy! Burn him!
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#62 Aug 06 2013 at 5:36 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,296 posts
gbaji wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
gbaji wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
I don't even know what Lucky Charms are.
You poor, unfortunate soul.


This. Lucky Charms is the cornerstone of ridiculously sweet and delicious cereal. And not just for breakfast either!
Delicious and Lucky Charms do not belong in the same area code.


Blasphemy! Burn him!


Bludgeon him to death with the cereal pieces of Lucky Charms!
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#63 Aug 06 2013 at 6:14 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,702 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
gbaji wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
gbaji wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
I don't even know what Lucky Charms are.
You poor, unfortunate soul.


This. Lucky Charms is the cornerstone of ridiculously sweet and delicious cereal. And not just for breakfast either!
Delicious and Lucky Charms do not belong in the same area code.


Blasphemy! Burn him!


Bludgeon him to death with the cereal pieces of Lucky Charms!
You could try, but that leprechaun would show up long before you ever pulled it off and I'd strangle him, destroying your future supply of Lucky Charms.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#64 Aug 06 2013 at 6:26 PM Rating: Good
******
43,985 posts
Lucky only cares about the marshmallows. You're shit outta luck being bombarded by the cereal pieces.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#65 Aug 06 2013 at 7:00 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,296 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
gbaji wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
gbaji wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
I don't even know what Lucky Charms are.
You poor, unfortunate soul.


This. Lucky Charms is the cornerstone of ridiculously sweet and delicious cereal. And not just for breakfast either!
Delicious and Lucky Charms do not belong in the same area code.


Blasphemy! Burn him!


Bludgeon him to death with the cereal pieces of Lucky Charms!
You could try, but that leprechaun would show up long before you ever pulled it off and I'd strangle him, destroying your future supply of Lucky Charms.


lolgaxe wrote:
Lucky only cares about the marshmallows. You're shit outta luck being bombarded by the cereal pieces.


Plus soulless gingers repel each other, like similar magnetic poles. He's not going to be anywhere near you.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#66 Aug 06 2013 at 7:02 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,702 posts
I'll still be fine. I don't live near a desert so it'll rain eventually and melt your soggy crappy cereal.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#67 Aug 06 2013 at 7:06 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,296 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
I'll still be fine. I don't live near a desert so it'll rain eventually and melt your soggy crappy cereal.


You do realize that wet cereal hurts a **** of a lot more than dry, right? We can clump it into balls and throw them at you.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#68 Aug 07 2013 at 4:15 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
And so the great cereal war of '13 started.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#69 Aug 07 2013 at 4:21 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,702 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
I'll still be fine. I don't live near a desert so it'll rain eventually and melt your soggy crappy cereal.


You do realize that wet cereal hurts a **** of a lot more than dry, right? We can clump it into balls and throw them at you.
You can try but that stuff disintegrates when it gets wet.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#70 Aug 07 2013 at 4:25 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,296 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
I'll still be fine. I don't live near a desert so it'll rain eventually and melt your soggy crappy cereal.


You do realize that wet cereal hurts a **** of a lot more than dry, right? We can clump it into balls and throw them at you.
You can try but that stuff disintegrates when it gets wet.


Only if you let it sit in milk for 5+ minutes, a nice 1 minute soak will allow it to keep it's consistency.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#71 Aug 07 2013 at 7:20 AM Rating: Excellent
Home made Granola with lots of nuts. All sugar cereal is disgusting.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#72 Aug 07 2013 at 4:10 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,702 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
Home made Granola with lots of nuts. All sugar cereal is disgusting.
Finally, someone who knows what they're talking about.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#73 Aug 07 2013 at 7:12 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,586 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Sir Xsarus wrote:
Home made Granola with lots of nuts. All sugar cereal is disgusting.
Finally, someone who knows what they're talking about.


******* Hippies Smiley: mad
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#74 Aug 07 2013 at 10:00 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,982 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
Home made Granola with lots of nuts. All sugar cereal is disgusting.

The secret is plain cereal, that you add your own sugar to. Like, Rice Krispies or Total, in milk with the consistency of silt.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#75 Aug 07 2013 at 10:27 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
12,003 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
gbaji wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
gbaji wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
I don't even know what Lucky Charms are.
You poor, unfortunate soul.


This. Lucky Charms is the cornerstone of ridiculously sweet and delicious cereal. And not just for breakfast either!
Delicious and Lucky Charms do not belong in the same area code.


Blasphemy! Burn him!


Bludgeon him to death with the cereal pieces of Lucky Charms!


So, one might call him a cereal killer?
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#76 Aug 08 2013 at 11:55 AM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,982 posts
Timelordwho wrote:
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
gbaji wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
gbaji wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
I don't even know what Lucky Charms are.
You poor, unfortunate soul.


This. Lucky Charms is the cornerstone of ridiculously sweet and delicious cereal. And not just for breakfast either!
Delicious and Lucky Charms do not belong in the same area code.


Blasphemy! Burn him!


Bludgeon him to death with the cereal pieces of Lucky Charms!


So, one might call him a cereal killer?

They have conventions for those. They get together to collect the little toys that come in the boxes.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#77 Aug 08 2013 at 12:22 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,586 posts
Sandman Serial Killer Convention Synopsis
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#78 Aug 08 2013 at 2:13 PM Rating: Good
Encyclopedia
******
31,767 posts
Debalic wrote:
Sir Xsarus wrote:
Home made Granola with lots of nuts. All sugar cereal is disgusting.

The secret is plain cereal, that you add your own sugar to. Like, Rice Krispies or Total, in milk with the consistency of silt.


When I was a kid, I used to pour sugar on top of my Grape Nuts. Cause... Grape Nuts.
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#79 Aug 08 2013 at 4:53 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,982 posts
Professor stupidmonkey wrote:

You were the one who chose to rent a wreck, miss Walker.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#80 Aug 08 2013 at 5:37 PM Rating: Good
gbaji wrote:
Debalic wrote:
Sir Xsarus wrote:
Home made Granola with lots of nuts. All sugar cereal is disgusting.

The secret is plain cereal, that you add your own sugar to. Like, Rice Krispies or Total, in milk with the consistency of silt.
When I was a kid, I used to pour sugar on top of my Grape Nuts. Cause... Grape Nuts.
They did taste better soaking in a swamp of sugar/milk, didn't they?Smiley: lol
____________________________
Allegory wrote:
Bijou your art is exceptionally creepy. It seems like their should be something menacing about it, yet no such tone is present.
#81 Aug 08 2013 at 8:18 PM Rating: Excellent
**
490 posts
I've been known to put Grape Nuts in yogurt. Smiley: drool
#82 Aug 08 2013 at 8:35 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,296 posts
BonYogi wrote:
I've been known to put Grape Nuts in yogurt. Smiley: drool


Screenshot
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#83 Aug 08 2013 at 11:03 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,887 posts
Gotta do what you can I suppose. We can't all be holed up in a brewery.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#84 Aug 09 2013 at 7:36 AM Rating: Good
******
43,985 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
BonYogi wrote:
I've been known to put Grape Nuts in yogurt. Smiley: drool
Screenshot
Screenshot
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#85 Aug 09 2013 at 7:46 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,586 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
BonYogi wrote:
I've been known to put Grape Nuts in yogurt. Smiley: drool
Screenshot
Screenshot

Screenshot
.
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#86 Aug 09 2013 at 7:48 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,296 posts
Professor stupidmonkey wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
BonYogi wrote:
I've been known to put Grape Nuts in yogurt. Smiley: drool
Screenshot
Screenshot

Screenshot
.


Screenshot
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#87 Aug 09 2013 at 1:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,905 posts
I present to you, the best cereal website on the entire internet:
http://www.cerealmarshmallows.com/
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 51 All times are in CDT
Jophiel, lolgaxe, Poldaran, Xsarus, Anonymous Guests (47)