Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Toddlers with guns. Awesomer and awesomer!Follow

#1 May 02 2013 at 1:11 AM Rating: Decent
****
4,150 posts
5-year-old Kentucky boy fatally shoots 2-year-old sister

Quote:
A Kentucky mother stepped outside of her home just for a few minutes, but it was long enough for her 5-year-old son to accidentally shoot and kill his 2-year-old sister with the .22-caliber rifle he got for his birthday, state officials said.


For his birthday? Really??

6-year-old Boy Dies after N.J. Accidental Shooting

Quote:
A 6-year-old boy who was accidentally shot in the head by a 4-year-old playmate has died from his wounds


Accidentally?? Really.

I really think some people in the US need to take a long hard look at the reality they are raising their kids into.

Other than to say 'FUcking ****', I really am lost for words.

____________________________
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders". Carlin.

#2 May 02 2013 at 1:54 AM Rating: Decent
******
21,718 posts
Typical kneejerk reaction.
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#3 May 02 2013 at 3:59 AM Rating: Excellent
******
27,272 posts
It still seems like you're trying to get accidents once you start giving gun to little kids. Paulsol's rage aside, whoever thought it was a good idea to give 4 and 5 year olds guns of their own?
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#4 May 02 2013 at 4:43 AM Rating: Good
****
4,150 posts
Quote:
Paulsol's rage aside


Not rage. More bewilderment as to why someone thought giving guns to little children was a good idea.

Then I found this company advertising their wares, and now I realise that a surprising amount of people are completely, irretrievably mad.

Good luck America. You're going to need it.

____________________________
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders". Carlin.

#5 May 02 2013 at 4:50 AM Rating: Excellent
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
15,098 posts
Comments from the pro gun bloggers and commenters on news sites about this just say "Guns aren't the problem, safety training is!". But heaven forbid anyone try to regulate gun sales by suggesting that owners be required to do ANY sort of training, safety courses, licensing, etc. prior to purchasing...
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#6Elinda, Posted: May 02 2013 at 6:12 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Yet you found plenty of words to come and dis a nation. For what?.... For two (2!) accidental shooting of kids (keep in mind there are ~60million kids under 14 in the US). We all know gun violence is a problem in this country. Two little kids getting accidently getting shot is tragic, it's only tangentially related to the heart of the problem.
#7 May 02 2013 at 7:09 AM Rating: Good
******
44,314 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
whoever thought it was a good idea to give 4 and 5 year olds guns of their own?
People whose welfare includes hunting for food? I'd say "people who want to teach their children that a gun is simply a tool, not some evil machine, and aren't scary" but this case counters that assertion. It's the parent's fault, not the rifle's.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#8 May 02 2013 at 7:17 AM Rating: Excellent
****
4,150 posts
Quote:
Two little kids getting accidently getting shot is tragic


No it isn't. Its completely avoidable.

I'm not 'dissing' a nation. I'm flabbergasted that the people of a nation see arming children as acceptable, even desirable.

I don't let my seven year old use a powersaw without complete supervision from myself, because no matter how much I 'train' him, he's SEVEN. He has no understanding of consequences. Sooner or later he will accidentaly chop his bloody fingers off. I certainly wouldn't dream of buying him one as a gift (even if it was candy coloured) because he is SEVEN.

Why a whole country ALLOWS a company such as the one I linked to sell lethal firearms to CHILDREN makes no sense to me. Why is my utter disbelief at that state of affairs 'bigoted'? It would seem perfectly normal to the majority of people on the planet.

How a reality of a people becomes so bent out of shape that a company that manufactures 60,000+ firearms a year and whose main target market is children is allowed to operate at all completely blows me away. And scares me not a little bit.

If you think that my view is the abberant one, then, sorry. That's your problem. But I assure you that selling firearms to children is utterly fUcked.

Edited, May 2nd 2013 1:20pm by paulsol
____________________________
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders". Carlin.

#9 May 02 2013 at 7:24 AM Rating: Default
******
44,314 posts
paulsol wrote:
I don't let my seven year old use a powersaw without complete supervision from myself, because no matter how much I 'train' him, he's SEVEN.
Sounds like you're saying you do let your seven year old use a powersaw, though.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#10 May 02 2013 at 7:28 AM Rating: Default
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,243 posts
paulsol wrote:
Quote:
Two little kids getting accidently getting shot is tragic


No it isn't. Its completely avoidable.

I'm not 'dissing' a nation. I'm flabbergasted that the people of a nation see arming children as acceptable, even desirable.
I'm flabbergasted that you would consider a five year old with a shot gun as being 'armed'. This kids family had likely been using guns to hunt for generations.

Quote:
I don't let my seven year old use a powersaw without complete supervision from myself,
I wouldn't let my seven year old use a power saw.



Quote:
If you think that my view is the abberant one, then, sorry. That's your problem. But I assure you that selling firearms to children is utterly fUcked.
Your view is not a rational one. How many kids do you think die in this country because they got a hold of their parents meds, or even their own meds. How many die from other senseless accidents.

You're the one who's obscuring 'our' problem.

Our problem is not families that use guns to shoot squirrels or deer or protect themselves from grizzlies. Our problem is people securing hand guns, automatics, sawed off shot guns etc etc to protect themselves from, or do harm to other people.

Sure the more guns there are the more accidental shootings there will be. Duh.

I don't think the 5 year old shot his sister out of some kind of vigilante self-defense. Nor do I think this isolated case is the one to hinge responsible gun regulation on.

But you go ahead and ignore the facts because a child died needlessly. You might want to spend more of your indigence to fix up problems right there at home. Go surf - I'm sure no child has ever needlessly drowned in NZ.

Quote:
A UNICEF report on child maltreatment deaths, from 1994 to 1998, placed New Zealand near the bottom for deaths in the OECD, at number 24 out of 27 countries [5]. The mortality rate for New Zealand was 1.2 deaths per 100,000 children under the age of 15 years, compared to the OECD median of 0.6 deaths per 100,000 children.

____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#11 May 02 2013 at 7:50 AM Rating: Excellent
Lunatic
******
29,491 posts
I don't think the 5 year old shot his sister out of some kind of vigilante self-defense. Nor do I think this isolated case is the one to hinge responsible gun regulation on.

Exactly. It's as if he had killed her by hitting her with the automobile his parents gave him as a gift. Obviously he shouldn't have been driving without supervision, but adding regulations to automobile ownership based on age won't make a difference. His family has probably been using automobiles to provide transportation to work for generations.
____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a *****. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? ***. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

#12 May 02 2013 at 8:36 AM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
12,008 posts
"You'll shoot your eye out!"

Oh... ****. Not as fun as A Christmas Story. Smiley: frown
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#13 May 02 2013 at 9:17 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
12,004 posts
You'll saw your eye off?
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#14 May 02 2013 at 10:10 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
someproteinguy wrote:
You'll saw your eye off?

I'd like to see you try.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#15 May 02 2013 at 10:17 AM Rating: Excellent
******
44,314 posts
As would I.
Screenshot
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#16 May 02 2013 at 10:50 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,357 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
As would eye.
Screenshot

____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#17 May 02 2013 at 11:07 AM Rating: Excellent
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,243 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
As wood eye.
Screenshot


____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#18 May 02 2013 at 11:13 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,357 posts
Elinda wrote:
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Ash wood eye.
Screenshot



____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#19 May 02 2013 at 11:18 AM Rating: Excellent
******
27,272 posts
Smiley: oyvey
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#20 May 02 2013 at 1:09 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
5,663 posts
paulsol wrote:
Quote:
Two little kids getting accidently getting shot is tragic


No it isn't. Its completely avoidable.

I'm not 'dissing' a nation. I'm flabbergasted that the people of a nation see arming children as acceptable, even desirable.

Edited, May 2nd 2013 1:20pm by paulsol


Brought to you by the same people who think children should be a part of the low-wage workforce.
____________________________
my Tumblr
Pixelmon Server Info
FFXI-AH Profile
#21 May 02 2013 at 3:12 PM Rating: Excellent
****
4,150 posts


lolgaxe wrote:
paulsol wrote:
I don't let my seven year old use a powersaw without complete supervision from myself, because no matter how much I 'train' him, he's SEVEN.
Sounds like you're saying you do let your seven year old use a powersaw, though.


Of course i do. I want him to know how to use power tools safely. He also uses my drill, sanders and jigsaw, as well as my lawnmower. But he does it when I'm standing right there with him, watching his every move.

But I wouldn't wait for him to get home from school and tell him to get his candy striped chainsaw out from under his bed and go and knock a few trees over before dinner.
Quote:

I'm flabbergasted that you would consider a five year old with a shot gun as being 'armed'.


I would consider a 5 year old with a shotty the very definition of being 'armed'.

And sorry, but the rest of your reply is equally dissapointing.
____________________________
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders". Carlin.

#22 May 02 2013 at 3:18 PM Rating: Decent
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,243 posts
paulsol wrote:


lolgaxe wrote:
paulsol wrote:
I don't let my seven year old use a powersaw without complete supervision from myself, because no matter how much I 'train' him, he's SEVEN.
Sounds like you're saying you do let your seven year old use a powersaw, though.


Of course i do. I want him to know how to use power tools safely. He also uses my drill, sanders and jigsaw, as well as my lawnmower. But he does it when I'm standing right there with him, watching his every move.

But I wouldn't wait for him to get home from school and tell him to get his candy striped chainsaw out from under his bed and go and knock a few trees over before dinner.
Quote:

I'm flabbergasted that you would consider a five year old with a shot gun as being 'armed'.


I would consider a 5 year old with a shotty the very definition of being 'armed'.

And sorry, but the rest of your reply is equally dissapointing.
Armed for what?

Can you tell me that every parent in awesome new zealand will always be and has always been as diligent about caring for the well-being of their children as you? This is one case of parental negligence in a family that isn't anything like yours. And you have the audacity to judge an entire country on it? If you want to talk about our little 'gun' issue, do so, this isn't doing that.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#23 May 02 2013 at 3:18 PM Rating: Good
Encyclopedia
******
31,876 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
paulsol wrote:
I don't let my seven year old use a powersaw without complete supervision from myself, because no matter how much I 'train' him, he's SEVEN.
Sounds like you're saying you do let your seven year old use a powersaw, though.


I think he assumes the parents just bought him the gun, handed it to him, and said "Ok. Go have fun!". Cause it's easier to make stupid arguments when you apply assumptions that don't apply in any other case to this one.
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#24 May 02 2013 at 3:37 PM Rating: Excellent
****
4,150 posts
Elinda wrote:
Armed for what?


Not armed 'for'. Armed 'with'.

Elinda wrote:
Can you tell me that every parent in awesome new zealand will always be and has always been as diligent about caring for the well-being of their children as you? This is one case of parental negligence in a family that isn't anything like yours. And you have the audacity to judge an entire country on it? If you want to talk about our little 'gun' issue, do so, this isn't doing that.


No. And I wouldn't presume to tell you about 'every' anything. What I have done is expressed my disbelief that a country with as much paranoia about violence being perpetrated on them by others thinks its ok for an American company to produce thousands upon thousands of firearms with the sole purpose of selling them to little kids.

Your handbag clutching response to my post shows (to me at least) that you feel selling guns to kids is part of living the dream. Or am I wrong?

Also, Hi Gbaji. GFY.
____________________________
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders". Carlin.

#25 May 02 2013 at 3:51 PM Rating: Decent
Encyclopedia
******
31,876 posts
paulsol wrote:
Also, Hi Gbaji. GFY.


GFY to you too! Smiley: grin

Geez. I go on vacation for one lousy week and see what happens. **** and handbaskets I say!
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#26 May 02 2013 at 3:57 PM Rating: Default
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,243 posts
paulsol wrote:


Your handbag clutching response to my post shows (to me at least) that you feel selling guns to kids is part of living the dream. Or am I wrong?


Sure, why not? Maybe the kid dreams of being davy crockett.

I could probably get behind a ban on advertising or marketing guns to kids. Though it wouldn't fly and not worth the fight. I wouldn't have much impact. At least not near as much as, really, almost any decent gun policy. The paranoia, or the carnage, isn't coming from Johnny's First Rifle.

____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#27 May 02 2013 at 3:57 PM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,243 posts
gbaji wrote:

Geez. I go on vacation for one lousy week and see what happens. **** and handbaskets I say!
Did you go anywhere fun?
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#28 May 02 2013 at 4:20 PM Rating: Default
******
44,314 posts
paulsol wrote:
But he does it when I'm standing right there with him, watching his every move.
Are you certified to teach in the use and maintenance of those tools?
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#29 May 02 2013 at 6:10 PM Rating: Good
Prodigal Son
******
20,015 posts
Elinda wrote:
Quote:
I don't let my seven year old use a powersaw without complete supervision from myself,
I wouldn't let my seven year old use a power saw.

Would you let your seven year old use a gun?

Yesterday my five year old almost poked his own eye out with a drum stick. We don't need any guns around here.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#30 May 02 2013 at 6:13 PM Rating: Excellent
******
44,314 posts
Bird or instrument?
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#31 May 02 2013 at 6:15 PM Rating: Excellent
Prodigal Son
******
20,015 posts
Elinda wrote:
Sure, why not? Maybe the kid dreams of being davy crockett.

I could probably get behind a ban on advertising or marketing guns to kids. Though it wouldn't fly and not worth the fight. I wouldn't have much impact. At least not near as much as, really, almost any decent gun policy. The paranoia, or the carnage, isn't coming from Johnny's First Rifle.

Johnny's First Rife shouldn't be a firearm. Start with an airgun.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#32 May 02 2013 at 6:18 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Debalic wrote:
Johnny's First Rife shouldn't be a firearm. Start with an airgun a squirt gun.

____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#33 May 02 2013 at 6:19 PM Rating: Excellent
****
4,150 posts
Debalic wrote:

Would you let your seven year old use a gun?


Yup. He's fired a .22, and he thought it was ace. He's not a bad shot either.

But I find giving a 5 year old a .22 with a pretty colour scheme a completely stupid thing to do. Hopefully most people can agree that guns are NOT toys? At that age everything is a toy. And for many more years, actions and consequences have little to no connection in a childs mind.

I liked Smash's anology best.
____________________________
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders". Carlin.

#34 May 02 2013 at 6:31 PM Rating: Default
******
44,314 posts
paulsol wrote:
But I find giving a 5 year old a .22 with a pretty colour scheme a completely stupid thing to do.
I find letting a seven year old near a dangerous tool that sends tens of thousands of people to the hospital a year that isn't suited for his body and supervised by Tim the Toolman Taylor just as stupid, the biggest difference being that the dangerous rifle is actually manufactured with the child's smaller body and lesser upper body strength in mind.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#35 May 02 2013 at 6:35 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
I dunno. A kid with a rifle can kill some innocent bystander. A kid with a power saw is going to kill himself if he kills anyone, thus pruning a genetic tree composed of people who give their kids power saws. Sort of self-correcting if you think about it.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#36 May 02 2013 at 6:37 PM Rating: Good
******
44,314 posts
I like the sound of that. Either my kid kills your kid, or your kid kills themselves. Either way one less underachiever being a hurdle for success for mine!
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#37 May 02 2013 at 7:25 PM Rating: Good
Prodigal Son
******
20,015 posts
I've taught Thom how to use the hose to water the lawn since I put down new seed. The only thing he's in danger of killing is grass, by flooding it out. Smiley: frown
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#38 May 02 2013 at 7:49 PM Rating: Decent
Encyclopedia
******
31,876 posts
Elinda wrote:
gbaji wrote:

Geez. I go on vacation for one lousy week and see what happens. **** and handbaskets I say!
Did you go anywhere fun?


Nowhere specific. As in I didn't like go on a cruise or anything. Visited a few friends and whatnot, but nothing touristy. Mostly just rested up and relaxed. I'm honestly not a fan of vacations that you need a vacation to recover from.
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#39 May 02 2013 at 7:54 PM Rating: Excellent
Repressed Memories
******
20,587 posts
The only thing that can stop a bad baby with a gun is a good baby with a gun.
#40 May 02 2013 at 9:06 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Allegory wrote:
The only thing that can stop a bad baby with a gun is a good baby with a gun.

Or a TV with Elmo on it.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#41 May 02 2013 at 9:48 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,905 posts
I shot my first B.B. gun at cub scout camp when I was 7-ish.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#42 May 03 2013 at 6:21 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,243 posts
I had a little bear bow, but girls couldn't have guns - or go deer hunting. Smiley: glare
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#43 May 03 2013 at 6:44 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Elinda wrote:
I had a little bear bow

Was it a piece of tied ribbon, decorated with little cartoon bears?
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#44 May 03 2013 at 7:00 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
I thought Paulsol emmigrated to NZ from the USA?
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#45 May 03 2013 at 7:01 AM Rating: Good
******
44,314 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Elinda wrote:
I had a little bear bow
Was it a piece of tied ribbon, decorated with little cartoon bears?
Concertina wire with bits of flesh.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#46 May 03 2013 at 3:27 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,289 posts
My son can look at a butter knife and it'll slice his finger off. Guns are out of the question at this point.
#47 May 03 2013 at 3:39 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
15,098 posts
Nadenu wrote:
My son can look at a butter knife and it'll slice his finger off. Guns are out of the question at this point.


If he had a gun, that butter knife would think twice before trying to cut his finger...

Just sayin'.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#48 May 03 2013 at 5:10 PM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,744 posts
Aripyanfar wrote:
I thought Paulsol emmigrated to NZ from the USA?
He did. He's like one of those reformed smokers, preaching to all the smokers.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#49 May 03 2013 at 5:48 PM Rating: Decent
****
4,150 posts
Uk to NZ aksherly.
____________________________
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders". Carlin.

#50 May 04 2013 at 1:28 AM Rating: Good
Lunatic
******
29,491 posts
I'm honestly not a fan of vacations that you need a vacation to recover from.

Are you a fan of banal saying and trite cliches? Because I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired of working hard or is it hardly working on reading your posts without vomiting.
____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a *****. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? ***. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 38 All times are in CST
Allegory, Anonymous Guests (37)