Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

What's keeping everyone occupied all dayFollow

#52 Apr 27 2013 at 6:35 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,357 posts
TirithRR wrote:
Olorinus the Ludicrous wrote:
****-pee?





Edited, Apr 27th 2013 8:36pm by Shaowstrike
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#53 Apr 27 2013 at 8:12 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,047 posts
NBA Playoffs...homework...and gaming
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#54 Apr 27 2013 at 11:25 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
******
20,015 posts
TirithRR wrote:
Olorinus the Ludicrous wrote:
****-pee?

Horrible diarrhea.

It's not even like that. It's not horrible, muddy, slimy stuff. It's just liquid that comes out almost clear.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#55 Apr 29 2013 at 6:27 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,243 posts
This thread is in immediate need of a derail.

We had this tree in our backyard. I think it was a million years old. It was like 5 feet in diameter at it's base. It had apparently been struck by lightning multiple times. It has a big gaping hole that was very mouth-like and lots of knots and swirls in it's wood. It had a little tuft of leaves up at the very top (though it never grew in last summer) and housed many and various little animals. We called it Ent - unoriginal I know but so fitting.

It fell over dead this weekend. Smiley: cry

____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#56 Apr 29 2013 at 6:57 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
I cleaned out the garage. Dragging all the crap out onto the driveway made my house look a little like a scene from Hoarders. The 3 cubic yard garbage tote only helped the illusion. Except that I didn't sit and yell that someone was throwing my two legged patio chair away. So it was more like a scene from Lazy *** Clutterfucks which ended in a mighty clean garage and a whole lot of stuff to get picked up this week. Feeling beat here at work though.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#57 Apr 29 2013 at 7:33 AM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Truck +1 get. 2011 White Ford F-150.

One day after dropping the down payment and settling on the financing, the wife is saying that her horse needs a $1000 injection.












Help.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#58 Apr 29 2013 at 7:33 AM Rating: Good
******
44,314 posts
Debalic wrote:
It's not even like that. It's not horrible, muddy, slimy stuff.
Some people's first week of deployment is like that.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#59 Apr 29 2013 at 8:29 AM Rating: Good
Prodigal Son
******
20,015 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Truck +1 get. 2011 White Ford F-150.

One day after dropping the down payment and settling on the financing, the wife is saying that her horse needs a $1000 injection.

Help.

White People Problems...
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#60 Apr 29 2013 at 8:39 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,243 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Truck +1 get. 2011 White Ford F-150.

One day after dropping the down payment and settling on the financing, the wife is saying that her horse needs a $1000 injection.












Help.
Can't you just rent someone else's horse?

Congrats on the truck.......Thumbs up on the F-150.

Do you already have a trailer?
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#61 Apr 29 2013 at 8:50 AM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Elinda wrote:
Can't you just rent someone else's horse?

Congrats on the truck.......Thumbs up on the F-150.

Do you already have a trailer?


We've leased a horse a few times before. She shopped around this year, but the only potential one fell through. I suspect that injecting her horse and using that one would be cheaper than leasing another, anyway. She'd need to get it to a particular level (that it's not yet at) in order to make the endeavor worthwhile. We'll see...if the horse looks better in the next couple weeks, then maybe it can go without the injection.

No trailer yet. We'll probably pick one up secondhand later in the year. A cheap aluminum two-horse one, methinks. Once we get that, then we can charge others to ferry their horses, so that'll help offset the costs some. It might prove useful when we move, too - there's a chance that between trailer and truck, we could fit all our belongings for our inevitable cross-country move out to CA.

RE: truck - Thanks Smiley: grin

Drove it to the train station today. Rides smooth as silk, and it's got a lot of features. My mustang only has a single disc CD changer, so I'm mildly overwhelmed.

Edited, Apr 29th 2013 10:50am by Eske
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#62 Apr 29 2013 at 8:54 AM Rating: Good
******
44,314 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
My mustang only has a single disc CD changer, so I'm mildly overwhelmed.
I know the feeling. Our new car has a USB port for mp3 players, and the controls are on the steering wheel which basically blew my mind. Now the biggest problem I have is constantly hitting the next button and not really listening to music as it came up like I used to. Thankfully I don't drive all that much.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#63 Apr 29 2013 at 8:59 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,243 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
My mustang only has a single disc CD changer,

What does it change a single CD to?

____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#64 Apr 29 2013 at 9:05 AM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Elinda wrote:
Eske Esquire wrote:
My mustang only has a single disc CD changer,

What does it change a single CD to?



On occasion, an unusable disc of plastic.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#65 Apr 29 2013 at 9:12 AM Rating: Excellent
A tape.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#66 Apr 29 2013 at 9:13 AM Rating: Good
******
44,314 posts
Do you people not know what coasters are? Uncivilized swine.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#67 Apr 29 2013 at 9:17 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Sir Xsarus wrote:
A tape.

My car has a six cassette changer in the trunk. Makes all the girls wild.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#68 Apr 29 2013 at 9:21 AM Rating: Excellent
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,243 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Sir Xsarus wrote:
A tape.

My car has a six cassette changer in the trunk. Makes all the girls wild.
Maybe they're wild just from being in your trunk.


____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#69 Apr 29 2013 at 9:22 AM Rating: Good
******
44,314 posts
A puffy shirt and a keytar will do that.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#70 Apr 29 2013 at 9:22 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
A puffy shirt and a keytar will do that.


Screenshot
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#71 Apr 29 2013 at 9:31 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Elinda wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
Sir Xsarus wrote:
A tape.
My car has a six cassette changer in the trunk. Makes all the girls wild.
Maybe they're wild just from being in your trunk.

Nothing throwing a chloroform soaked rag in there won't fix.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#72 Apr 29 2013 at 9:34 AM Rating: Excellent
******
44,314 posts
Ether is a better choice overall.

Or ... so I've heard.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#73 Apr 29 2013 at 4:05 PM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,243 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:

No trailer yet. We'll probably pick one up secondhand later in the year. A cheap aluminum two-horse one, methinks. Once we get that, then we can charge others to ferry their horses, so that'll help offset the costs some. It might prove useful when we move, too - there's a chance that between trailer and truck, we could fit all our belongings for our inevitable cross-country move out to CA.

Where's the horse gonna ride?
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#74 Apr 29 2013 at 5:12 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
12,053 posts
Elinda wrote:
This thread is in immediate need of a derail.

We had this tree in our backyard. I think it was a million years old. It was like 5 feet in diameter at it's base. It had apparently been struck by lightning multiple times. It has a big gaping hole that was very mouth-like and lots of knots and swirls in it's wood. It had a little tuft of leaves up at the very top (though it never grew in last summer) and housed many and various little animals. We called it Ent - unoriginal I know but so fitting.

It fell over dead this weekend. Smiley: cry



Go chop it up and sell it on Etsy.
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#75 Apr 29 2013 at 5:13 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
12,053 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Elinda wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
Sir Xsarus wrote:
A tape.
My car has a six cassette changer in the trunk. Makes all the girls wild.
Maybe they're wild just from being in your trunk.

Nothing throwing a chloroform soaked rag in there won't fix.


The puffy shirt is really just a large chloroform soaked rag.

Edited, Apr 29th 2013 7:14pm by Timelordwho
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#76 Apr 29 2013 at 5:42 PM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Elinda wrote:
Eske Esquire wrote:

No trailer yet. We'll probably pick one up secondhand later in the year. A cheap aluminum two-horse one, methinks. Once we get that, then we can charge others to ferry their horses, so that'll help offset the costs some. It might prove useful when we move, too - there's a chance that between trailer and truck, we could fit all our belongings for our inevitable cross-country move out to CA.

Where's the horse gonna ride?


Plane. It's the safest way to get them across the country, I'm told. I'm not even going to think about the cost, for sanity's sake.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#77 Apr 29 2013 at 6:25 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Well, it's a horse so I'm thinking you need to at least go business class for the extra room.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#78 Apr 29 2013 at 8:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Tracer Bullet
*****
12,586 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Well, it's a horse so I'm thinking you need to at least go business class for the extra room.

Horses do typically have coach behind them.
____________________________
Na Zdrowie
#79 May 01 2013 at 9:41 AM Rating: Excellent
Caffeine Queen
*****
14,450 posts
Belkira wrote:
DSD wrote:
second row, right in the middle for Penn and Teller =)


I am hating you so hard right now.




Just saw the show last night. Totally incredible. What was even better though was that I got to meet and hug Teller. I'm still grinning like an idiot...
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/6144/24809110201119423215959.jpg
____________________________
Uglysasquatch wrote:
DSD kicked Alma in the *** on another thread over the weekend. Clearly, she kicked too hard as he's obviously still feeling it.

Suburban Rebel Mom Blog
#80 May 01 2013 at 9:54 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Teller is either in love or distracted.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#81 May 01 2013 at 10:01 AM Rating: Good
Caffeine Queen
*****
14,450 posts
I'm gonna go with option one and don't rain on my parade. Smiley: mad
____________________________
Uglysasquatch wrote:
DSD kicked Alma in the *** on another thread over the weekend. Clearly, she kicked too hard as he's obviously still feeling it.

Suburban Rebel Mom Blog
#82 May 01 2013 at 10:02 AM Rating: Decent
******
21,718 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Teller is either in love or distracted.

Just don't ask him which...
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#83 May 01 2013 at 10:03 AM Rating: Good
******
44,314 posts
That's pretty much how I'd imagine Teller to pose for a photo.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#84 May 01 2013 at 10:52 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,243 posts
DSD wrote:


Just saw the show last night. Totally incredible. What was even better though was that I got to meet and hug Teller. I'm still grinning like an idiot...
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/6144/24809110201119423215959.jpg

He didn't try and saw you in half then?

(nice pic - congrats!)
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#85 May 01 2013 at 10:55 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,357 posts
Elinda wrote:
DSD wrote:


Just saw the show last night. Totally incredible. What was even better though was that I got to meet and hug Teller. I'm still grinning like an idiot...
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/6144/24809110201119423215959.jpg

He didn't try and saw you in half then?

(nice pic - congrats!)


That's the reason why she's grinning.
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#86 May 01 2013 at 12:45 PM Rating: Good
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,643 posts
That is so awesome, DSD! I am so jealous! Smiley: lol
#87 May 01 2013 at 1:16 PM Rating: Good
******
44,314 posts
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
That's the reason why she's grinning.
I get that reference.png
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 33 All times are in CST
Poldaran, Timelordwho, Anonymous Guests (31)