Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

The question post reply game of doom (enter if you dare!)Follow

#102 Apr 08 2013 at 7:41 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
Not me.

Why does my post rate increase when I have an assignment due in less than ten hours? Smiley: frown
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#103 Apr 08 2013 at 8:16 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Listen to this:


Edit: ***** you Nilatai. And it's because you're a slacker and afraid that your work isn't good enough so you're procrastinating to delay the possible failure.

Is this thread going to get locked because of spam?

Edited, Apr 8th 2013 4:18pm by Aethien
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#104 Apr 08 2013 at 8:21 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
12,281 posts
No, since Kao is the one who started the thread.

Screenshot


Is it safe?
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#105 Apr 08 2013 at 8:26 AM Rating: Good
******
49,907 posts
Yes, it's safe, it's very safe, it's so safe you wouldn't believe it.

What's for lunch?
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#106 Apr 08 2013 at 8:29 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
Boiled eggs, tomatoes and brown bread.

What's a socially acceptable time to get hammered?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#107 Apr 08 2013 at 8:39 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
12,281 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Boiled eggs, tomatoes and brown bread.

What's a socially acceptable time to get hammered?


5 minutes right before you tell your employees that you have to lay them off.

What do you think of the trailer for "The Purge"?
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#108 Apr 08 2013 at 8:41 AM Rating: Good
******
49,907 posts
I saw it when I went to see Evil Dead, and wasn't particularly impressed.

What is the next big thing in gaming?
Better yet; How long do you think the sock in the FF14 forum is going to last?

Edited, Apr 8th 2013 10:55am by lolgaxe
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#109 Apr 08 2013 at 10:14 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,913 posts
Not very long if its a sock. Doesn't anyone in there know how to use the report post button...

Also, even if Kao doesn't lock a particular thread, how long do you think he'll let spammers spam before he mutes them?
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#110 Apr 08 2013 at 10:18 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
13,444 posts
Until people pressing the report button are more annoying than the sock itself, but if no one presses the button...

What kind of sandwich would be good for lunch?
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#111 Apr 08 2013 at 10:18 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
12,281 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
Not very long if its a sock. Doesn't anyone in there know how to use the report post button...

Also, even if Kao doesn't lock a particular thread, how long do you think he'll let spammers spam before he mutes them?


Depends on whether or not he wants this wombat to stay alive.

What's it gonna be?

Edit: ****, missed by a few seconds. Pizza sandwich would be my guess.

What am I eating for lunch?

Edited, Apr 8th 2013 12:20pm by Shaowstrike
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#112 Apr 08 2013 at 10:20 AM Rating: Good
******
49,907 posts
someproteinguy wrote:
What kind of sandwich would be good for lunch?
Shaowstrike the Shady wrote:
What's it gonna be?
Meatball sub.

Speaking of meatball sub, what additional vegetables to go on it, or just plain?
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#113 Apr 08 2013 at 10:36 AM Rating: Excellent
All of them

flatbread or normal bun?
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#114 Apr 08 2013 at 10:41 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,595 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
All of them

flatbread or normal bun?
Bagel.

Poke your eye out with a stick or take an arrow to the knee?
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
#115 Apr 08 2013 at 10:48 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
13,444 posts
Arrow to the knee. Knees already don't work well, and I always wanted to be a town guard anyway.

Which would you rather eat: a cooked dog, or a live sea urchin?
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#116 Apr 08 2013 at 10:49 AM Rating: Decent
******
21,720 posts
Edit: Cooked dog. There's always A1 sauce.

How long til Google fiber is ubiquitous?

Edited, Apr 8th 2013 11:50am by BrownDuck
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#117 Apr 08 2013 at 10:52 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,595 posts
BrownDuck wrote:
Edit: Cooked dog. There's always A1 sauce.

How long til Google fiber is ubiquitous?

Edited, Apr 8th 2013 11:50am by BrownDuck

A while yet. This is the first I'd heard of Google Fiber.

Will it be ubiquitous when it becomes verbed? "Fiber That!"
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
#118 Apr 08 2013 at 3:13 PM Rating: Default
The All Knowing
Avatar
*****
10,152 posts
Yes..

If you could resurrect (not kill) a nationally/internationally known person, who would it be?
#119 Apr 08 2013 at 3:40 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Hendrix.



What's your best tool for procrastination? (aside from *************
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#120 Apr 08 2013 at 3:44 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
10,795 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Yes..

If you could resurrect (not kill) a nationally/internationally known person, who would it be?


Pope John Paul II, but only to confuse my church more with 3 living popes.

*********** you Aethian for answering before me]What's your best tool for procrastination? (aside from *********************

Reading (but it really is *** with the husband).

Why is it cats that dominated the Interwebz and not dogs?

Edited, Apr 8th 2013 2:46pm by Thumbelyna
#121 Apr 08 2013 at 4:27 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Because cats have mastered the art of playing our senses and instincts to manipulate us.


What's something expensive that you really shouldn't have bought but don't regret anyway (even though you feel that maybe you should).
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#122 Apr 08 2013 at 5:12 PM Rating: Good
Official Shrubbery Waterer
*****
14,580 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
What's something expensive that you really shouldn't have bought but don't regret anyway (even though you feel that maybe you should).
$200 dress shoes.

How many fingers am I holding up?
____________________________
Jophiel wrote:
I managed to be both retarded and entertaining.

#123 Apr 08 2013 at 5:17 PM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,251 posts
19.

If you could create your own planet, what would it be called and what would its inhabitants be like?
____________________________
Banh
#124 Apr 08 2013 at 5:20 PM Rating: Decent
******
21,720 posts
Spoonless wrote:
19.

If you could create your own planet, what would it be called and what would its inhabitants be like?

Fork world. Very non-spoonish.

If you could be invisible for 1 hour only, what would you do with the opportunity?
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#125 Apr 08 2013 at 5:22 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,939 posts
BrownDuck wrote:
If you could be invisible for 1 hour only, what would you do with the opportunity?


Do you really have to ask?

Do I watch too much TV?
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#126 Apr 08 2013 at 6:11 PM Rating: Decent
The All Knowing
Avatar
*****
10,152 posts
Yes,

If you could be fluent in another language, what would it be?
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 48 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (48)