Either they are trans, or their genders match their sex. Why did you spend so much time insisting you knew what gender is if you don't?
o.O ? How can you be a trans and not even know what a trans is? I guess this has something to do with making up your own definitions...
Sex: either of the two major forms of individuals that occur in many species and that are distinguished respectively as female or male especially on the basis of their reproductive organs and structures
Gender b : the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex
1. a person appearing or attempting to be a member of the opposite sex, as a transsexual or habitual cross-dresser.
1. Sex is defined by reproduction organs.
2. Gender is the behavior, cultural or psychological traits associated with one's sex
3. Transgender is someone appearing or attempting to be a member of the opposite sex as either a transsexual or cross gender traits.
A man can posses woman gender traits and still relate as a man. According to your logic, women who like football, beer, dirt and sports and men who like pink, dramas, flowers and shopping are transgenders. A man can be feminine and not be a transgender. Likewise, a woman can be masculine and not be a transgender.
Again, your theory contradicts the entire purpose of the word gender which is to separate personality traits from sexes. Do you call all feminine men gay? If not, why would you call them women ?
They are incorrect when they are not correct. I can tell because they give a definition which does not match what the word really means. For example, if i went and edited the wiktionary entry for the word "segment" to "a mythical creature resembling a horse, with a single horn in the center of its forehead: often symbolic of chastity or purity.", it would be incorrect
You do realize that wiki isn't what society calls an official reputable source? So, given an official reputable source, i.e. Oxford or Webster dictionary, how can you tell when it's incorrect?
Because that's what people want. This isn't an all or nothing thing. There are alternatives between the most efficient setup and the least efficient setup.
If we're co-ed on buses, work offices, schools, etc. what's so special about bathrooms, lockers, etc.?
Is your argument here that if we had unisex bathrooms they should include urinals? Because if so, i agree.
No and no.
1. The point is that the way its built isn't on customer satisfaction (excluding the obvious sex which you are denying), because the set up cause women to wait to use the bathroom when there are open stalls in another bathroom. Might as well separate based on height, weight or age. If you're over 40, you use bathroom A, if you're under 40, you use bathroom B. You cause one bathroom to flood while the other one being open. That's not customer satisfaction.
2. If urinals save money and most people do #1 than #2, why wouldn't you implement urinals? You're wasting water doing an entire flush for urine when you can have waterless urinals.
Why would they make accommodations for a gender which isn't supposed to be in the bathroom? If you're still confused about the differences between gender and sex, and actually meant they should accommodate both sexes, then they already do. Stalls in men's rooms go mostly unused, thanks to urinals, so biological females will have no trouble in there. There are no urinals in the women's bathroom because no one of that gender uses them (that includes those with penises). Seriously. Trans women do not use urinals. And they would be far less likely to use one if there was one in a women's bathroom for whatever reason. I'm really not making that up.
Let me try this again.
1. You've agreed that sex is defined by reproduction organs, i.e. men have penises and women have vaginas.
2. You've agreed that men use urinals
3. Men with female genders are not trans. See top of post.
4. If bathrooms were designed to separate genders, then they would include men with female genders who would use urinals.
If the female bathrooms only accommodate genders with vaginas, that's the definition of the woman sex.