Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Adios Presidente. Follow

#1 Mar 06 2013 at 8:44 AM Rating: Decent
Lunatic
******
30,084 posts
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57572743/hugo-chavezs-handpicked-successor-at-helm-in-venezuela-for-time-being/

Commence revisionist history writing that Chavez somehow hurt Venezuela.
____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a *****. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? ***. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

#2 Mar 06 2013 at 8:56 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Revisionist? People are just now saying that Chavez hurt Venezuela or something?
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#3 Mar 06 2013 at 9:08 AM Rating: Good
******
49,733 posts
Well, they can say it now without a death squad at your front door.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4 Mar 06 2013 at 3:25 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,911 posts
I like how he kept winning 100% of their election votes dispite massive protests in the street. I mean, you would think at least one or two people would have accidentally voted for the opposition.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#5 Mar 06 2013 at 3:49 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
***
1,162 posts
Not sure what you're talking about. He won his first election in 1998 with 56%,in 2000 with 60%, in 2006 with 62% and the last one with 54%.

Edited, Mar 6th 2013 4:54pm by feelz
#6 Mar 06 2013 at 3:57 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,911 posts
maybe it was just the capital. i forget. either way it was amusing.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#7 Mar 06 2013 at 4:39 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
I like how he kept winning 100% of their election votes dispite massive protests in the street. I mean, you would think at least one or two people would have accidentally voted for the opposition.
Vote for el Presidente
Chavez:0 (0.0%)
Chavez:1 (16.7%)
That other guy but really, just Chavez again:3 (50.0%)
Hugo Chavez:2 (33.3%)
Total:6
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#8 Mar 06 2013 at 5:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Ministry of Silly Cnuts
*****
19,518 posts
The nasty evil communist dictator who had the temerity to wrest control of his own country's oil from U.S. companies and fritter it away on education, healthcare and social infrastructure for his own countrymen.

Pure evil!
____________________________
"I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left" - Seasick Steve
#9 Mar 06 2013 at 6:11 PM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
29,237 posts
Plus he drove a Volkswagen. You know who else liked Volkswagens?
____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#10 Mar 06 2013 at 6:13 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,883 posts
Samira wrote:
Plus he drove a Volkswagen. You know who else liked Volkswagens?


MY MOM!
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#11 Mar 06 2013 at 6:38 PM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,594 posts
Smiley: um What's Bama not telling us now?
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
#12 Mar 06 2013 at 6:47 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
******
20,518 posts
My mom drove a VW too, but not a Beetle.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#13 Mar 06 2013 at 8:35 PM Rating: Good
GBATE!! Never saw it coming
Avatar
****
9,297 posts
Samira wrote:
Plus he drove a Volkswagen. You know who else liked Volkswagens?
Shickelgruber?
____________________________
Jophiel wrote:
Last week, I saw a guy with an eyepatch and a gold monocle and pointed him out to Flea as one of the most awesome things I've seen, ever. If I had an eyepatch and a gold monocle, I'd always dress up as Mr. Peanut but with a hook hand and a parrot.
#14 Mar 07 2013 at 4:38 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
To be fair, if you give poor people free fridges, they're going to vote for you.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#15 Mar 07 2013 at 6:20 AM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
29,237 posts

Friar Bijou wrote:
Samira wrote:
Plus he drove a Volkswagen. You know who else liked Volkswagens?
Shickelgruber?



Sorry, the correct answer was "Ted Bundy".



Edited, Mar 7th 2013 6:32pm by Samira
____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#16 Mar 07 2013 at 7:00 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,594 posts
Nilatai wrote:
To be fair, if you give poor people free fridges, they're going to vote for you.
Chav-chillers? Free phones win you votes too.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
#17 Mar 07 2013 at 8:48 AM Rating: Good
******
49,733 posts
Samira wrote:
Friar Bijou wrote:
Samira wrote:
Plus he drove a Volkswagen. You know who else liked Volkswagens?
Shickelgruber?
Sorry, the correct answer was "Ted Bundy".
I don't remember that episode of Married with Children.

Edited, Mar 7th 2013 9:49am by lolgaxe
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#18 Mar 07 2013 at 4:32 PM Rating: Default
Encyclopedia
******
34,922 posts
Elinda wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
To be fair, if you give poor people free fridges, they're going to vote for you.
Chav-chillers? Free phones win you votes too.


Free health care works even better though.
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#19 Mar 07 2013 at 5:58 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
******
20,518 posts
Nilatai wrote:
To be fair, if you give poor people free fridges, they're going to vote for you.

What would an Inuit do with a Frigidaire?


And, what's up with the double-quoting thing? Stupid Zam...
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#20 Mar 07 2013 at 6:01 PM Rating: Good
GBATE!! Never saw it coming
Avatar
****
9,297 posts
Debalic wrote:
And, what's up with the double-quoting thing? Stupid Zam...
That would be Firefox doing that.
____________________________
Jophiel wrote:
Last week, I saw a guy with an eyepatch and a gold monocle and pointed him out to Flea as one of the most awesome things I've seen, ever. If I had an eyepatch and a gold monocle, I'd always dress up as Mr. Peanut but with a hook hand and a parrot.
#21 Mar 07 2013 at 6:10 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Blame ZAM anyway. GO FIX THAT **** KAO!
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#22 Mar 07 2013 at 7:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
gbaji wrote:
Free health care works even better though.

Them Negroes love them the free health care eh, Romney? Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#23 Mar 07 2013 at 8:50 PM Rating: Decent
Encyclopedia
******
34,922 posts
Jophiel wrote:
gbaji wrote:
Free health care works even better though.

Them Negroes love them the free health care eh, Romney? Smiley: laugh


You're the one assuming that "poor" == "negro". Racial stereotype much?
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#24 Mar 07 2013 at 9:01 PM Rating: Excellent
******
49,733 posts
That's right. It could also be those dirty Irish.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#25 Mar 07 2013 at 10:03 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
gbaji wrote:
You're the one assuming that "poor" == "negro". Racial stereotype much?

Well, I'm the one assuming that blacks are minorities since he explicitly said that he lost minorities because he underestimated how much they wanted that free health care.

That's some racial stereotyping of me! Naughty, naughty me! Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#26 Mar 07 2013 at 11:07 PM Rating: Good
****
4,395 posts
His last words were "Please don't let me die"

Undoubtedly mine will be:

"Maybe having six of you at once, was too much."
____________________________
I voted for the other guy.
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 85 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (85)