Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

LOL GOP Rap Shennanigans (WORST THREAD EVER)Follow

#102 Jan 29 2013 at 9:00 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
******
20,518 posts
Samira wrote:
I always find it odd that we only ever talk about rape as happening to women. I'm pretty sure men and boys are the victims of sexual assault sometimes, and not just har-har-har in prison.

I've heard some arguments stating that males can't be raped because in most cases the ***** gets hard. As if erections can't happen any way other than emotional arousal - simple friction or pressure can do the trick. **** sometimes I get hard just from the rubbing against my jeans as I walk.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#103 Jan 29 2013 at 9:04 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
16,884 posts
Debalic wrote:
Samira wrote:
I always find it odd that we only ever talk about rape as happening to women. I'm pretty sure men and boys are the victims of sexual assault sometimes, and not just har-har-har in prison.

I've heard some arguments stating that males can't be raped because in most cases the ***** gets hard. As if erections can't happen any way other than emotional arousal - simple friction or pressure can do the trick. **** sometimes I get hard just from the rubbing against my jeans as I walk.


People are not afraid for their ***** when they drop the soap in a prison shower. Just saying.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#104 Jan 29 2013 at 10:38 PM Rating: Excellent
**
493 posts
Elinda wrote:
What are we instructed to do if we're being robbed? Give the robber whatever he/she wants - it's only money it's not worth getting hurt or killed over.

Why aren't we given those instructions if we're being raped?

Not the best of answers.

#105 Jan 30 2013 at 7:38 AM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
29,237 posts
Telling someone to enjoy being raped is demeaning. Telling someone not to fight their attacker could save their life, in theory.

I'm not sure you have a lot of choice in your reaction, in the event, what with panic and adrenaline kicking in.
____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#106 Jan 30 2013 at 8:03 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,594 posts
Samira wrote:
I always find it odd that we only ever talk about rape as happening to women. I'm pretty sure men and boys are the victims of sexual assault sometimes, and not just har-har-har in prison.

I imagine Men are pretty hesitant to report sexual crimes against themselves.

Wiki tells us.....
wikiwoowoowoo wrote:
Since only a small percentage of acts of sexual violence are brought to the attention of the authorities, it is difficult to compile accurate statistics. Often the statistics of successful convictions are looked at lieu of this. The U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (1997) stated that that 91% of United States people whose rape accusations resulted in convictions against the accused were female and 9% were male. It also stated that 99% of the people convicted of and imprisoned in response to rape accusations were male, with only 1% of those convicted being female.[1]


It's interesting that nearly all the convictions are men.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
#107 Jan 30 2013 at 8:05 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,594 posts
BonYogi wrote:
Elinda wrote:
What are we instructed to do if we're being robbed? Give the robber whatever he/she wants - it's only money it's not worth getting hurt or killed over.

Why aren't we given those instructions if we're being raped?

Not the best of answers.

Smiley: lol

If the woman enjoys it then her magical internal anti-rape pregnancy blocker may not trigger.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
#108 Jan 30 2013 at 8:34 AM Rating: Decent
******
49,744 posts
Debalic wrote:
**** sometimes I get hard just from the rubbing against my jeans as I walk.
Yeah, but the minute my **** gets hard from rubbing against a napping sixteen year old girl it's a crime. How is that fair?
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#109 Jan 30 2013 at 8:55 AM Rating: Default
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,594 posts
Belkira wrote:
Elinda wrote:
Belkira wrote:


And why wouldn't a woman fight back if someone is trying to violate her?

That's basically the same question I asked.

What are we instructed to do if we're being robbed? Give the robber whatever he/she wants - it's only money it's not worth getting hurt or killed over.

Why aren't we given those instructions if we're being raped?




I don't think it is your intention, but you just compared a woman's body to a wad of cash. Being robbed is nothing like assault.
No I didn't. Did you just compare a woman's body to simply being a vessel for intercourse?

I also never said that rape is enjoyable or that I enjoy rape. I said I enjoy ***. I also said sometimes I didn't - my husband read that and was not at all pleased.

Let me make this as clear as possible as you're choosing to muddy the issue with things like my stupidity.

We perceive rape to be a greater crime than simple physical assault. Sure there is the non-consensual passing of body fluids that could lead to disease or pregnancy that might not occur with other forms of physical assault (although disease transmission is more likely to occur through a bite that breaks the skin versus intercourse). My claim is that this perception is enhanced by societal pressures and stigmas about sexuality.

Do you think a one year old kid will be 'scarred' for life if some non-parental grown-up massages their pee-pee? No, as long as there is no pain the kid could care less. Why would an adult find that same act so abhorrent and distressful?

Why can teachers no longer hug a child who needs comforting?

Why do I have to have a female staff member in the examination room when a male doctor examines me below the waist?

Why is there a public register for *** offenders but not a register for stabbers or shooters or face-eaters?
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
#110 Jan 30 2013 at 9:03 AM Rating: Good
****
6,471 posts
Smiley: oyvey
#111 Jan 30 2013 at 10:47 AM Rating: Decent
Lunatic
******
30,084 posts
hen I have no idea what your point is about *** being enjoyable when talking about rape.

And why wouldn't a woman fight back if someone is trying to violate her?

I don't think it's a "hang up about ***" if you expect not to be forced into having it when you don't want to.


I think the point is that if someone was assaulted and forced to eat chocolate chip cookies, or some other activity they enjoy when not being forced to do so, it's fairly unlikely that it would be considered a special particularly horrible crime that no one was ever allowed to joke about or imply that it might not be the most magically horrible thing that could ever happen to person.

That's the part where the hang ups come into play. Also, the crime of coercing someone to eat cookies when they really didn't want to without the use of overt force *probably* wouldn't be considered a crime similar in scale to attempted murder.

Understand yet?

Edited, Jan 30th 2013 11:48am by Smasharoo
____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a *****. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? ***. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

#112 Jan 30 2013 at 10:57 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,471 posts
ITT: Asylumites mock gbaji for his neanderthal views on rape; then assert neanderthal views on rape.
#113 Jan 30 2013 at 11:02 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,594 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
ITT: Asylumites mock gbaji for his neanderthal views on rape; then assert neanderthal views on rape.

I don't agree one iota with gbaji about rape. In fact, i think societies taboo's concerning non-consensual sexual contact is likely a cause of half-wits concluding that 'it's not rape if there are no marks'.

You can't seem to grasp a rather simple concept and so conclude that I'm a neanderthal (I'll not dispute the claim against Smash)?

Who's the simpleton here?
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
#114 Jan 30 2013 at 11:07 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
13,369 posts
This thread is becoming very offensive to Neanderthals.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#115 Jan 30 2013 at 11:09 AM Rating: Excellent
******
49,744 posts
Concuss woman, drag woman, propagate with woman, play video games.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#116 Jan 30 2013 at 11:25 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,471 posts
Elinda wrote:
Eske Esquire wrote:
ITT: Asylumites mock gbaji for his neanderthal views on rape; then assert neanderthal views on rape.

I don't agree one iota with gbaji about rape. In fact, i think societies taboo's concerning non-consensual sexual contact is likely a cause of half-wits concluding that 'it's not rape if there are no marks'.

You can't seem to grasp a rather simple concept and so conclude that I'm a neanderthal (I'll not dispute the claim against Smash)?

Who's the simpleton here?


The concept is indeed simple. That's precisely the problem. It's too reductionist. It disregards the obvious complexities of the issue - so much so, in fact, that I had to assume that you were trolling. Rape is traumatic for a variety of reasons, and that's self-evident. Take, for example, the trauma of having one's body used by force against one's will. Or the shock of an intimate action used in a violent, selfish manner? I'm just shooting from the hip here; there are plenty of reasons, and they're not all about petty hangups.

Your entire premise fails at its very conception. I don't disagree with you that our hangups about *** contribute the the trauma. They very much do. But, unfortunately, that wasn't the extent of your claim.

Now you're just going the full gbaji: taking your point to extreme, stupid measures in order to defend it, when you should just pare it back to something vaguely logical.

And settle down, I didn't call you a neanderthal, just your argument. I called you a hypocrite.
#117 Jan 30 2013 at 11:40 AM Rating: Excellent
You don't seem to be able to actually understand what they're saying eske, perhaps you should read a bit more carefully.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#118 Jan 30 2013 at 11:54 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,471 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
You don't seem to be able to actually understand what they're saying eske, perhaps you should read a bit more carefully.


Quote:
Rape is the traumatic deal that it is because of our collective hang-ups about ***.


I'd love for you to explain what nuance I've missed.
#119 Jan 30 2013 at 12:32 PM Rating: Decent
Elinda wrote:
We perceive rape to be a greater crime than simple physical assault. Sure there is the non-consensual passing of body fluids that could lead to disease or pregnancy that might not occur with other forms of physical assault (although disease transmission is more likely to occur through a bite that breaks the skin versus intercourse). My claim is that this perception is enhanced by societal pressures and stigmas about sexuality.


Rape's pretty much the most extreme, & effective, way for all kinds of us animals to exert dominance over another. We understand this instinctively, but being the intelligent apes that we are, (FUCK YOU NEANDERTHALS!) we get to comprehend the horror, trauma, & memory of being raped. Rape is rape. It doesn't have to leave marks, & just because we're one of the few species we know of on this planet whom get our rocks off for fun (I think I've read that dolphins & hyenas; of both sexes, because of the female hyena's huge ******* ****) do too, I don't even think it has to be sexual - even if there's penetration.

We only stigmatize rape because we're intelligent enough to do so, which only makes it suck more for us.
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the crap out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#120 Jan 30 2013 at 12:36 PM Rating: Decent
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,594 posts
Omegavegeta wrote:

Rape's pretty much the most extreme, & effective, way for all kinds of us animals to exert dominance over another.
I've heard water-boarding works pretty good.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
#121 Jan 30 2013 at 12:36 PM Rating: Excellent
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,646 posts
I do think that rape is worse than simple physical assault. It is an assault on a very private and intimate part of a person's body. The very fact that *** is an enjoyable act when consensual is part of that violation.

If someone force-fed me chocolate chip cookies (this is assuming that the force feedin is the other person prying my mouth open and shoving as many cookies as they want down my throst while I cry in pain and fear all the while threatening my life if I make a sound or tell anyone) I imagine it would be quite difficult for me to ever look at another chocolate chip cookie again, let alone eat one.

And yes, I do believe that a one year old who is forced to have their genitalia played with against their will would have some issues.
#122 Jan 30 2013 at 12:42 PM Rating: Good
Quote:
I've heard water-boarding works pretty good.


Rape would be more effective, especially in the long term. See; prison.

Although I suppose rape coupled with torture is probably the worst thing that could happen to a person, especially if they're kept alive.
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the crap out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#123 Jan 30 2013 at 1:53 PM Rating: Excellent
******
49,744 posts
Belkira wrote:
If someone force-fed me chocolate chip cookies (this is assuming that the force feedin is the other person prying my mouth open and shoving as many cookies as they want down my throst while I cry in pain and fear all the while threatening my life if I make a sound or tell anyone) I imagine it would be quite difficult for me to ever look at another chocolate chip cookie again, let alone eat one.
Jenny Craig has nothing on you, sister. Start making infomercials.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#124 Jan 30 2013 at 5:32 PM Rating: Decent
Lunatic
******
30,084 posts

The concept is indeed simple. That's precisely the problem. It's too reductionist. It disregards the obvious complexities of the issue - so much so, in fact, that I had to assume that you were trolling. Rape is traumatic for a variety of reasons, and that's self-evident. Take, for example, the trauma of having one's body used by force against one's will. Or the shock of an intimate action used in a violent, selfish manner? I'm just shooting from the hip here; there are plenty of reasons, and they're not all about petty hangups.


They're not petty. It's such a big deal because you've robbed a women of the only thing society values her for: her sexuality. That's the point. Every cry or "rape isn't funny, ever" or "lots of people don't understand rape" or whatever else to make it clear that it's exceptional thing unlike any other crime just validates the idea that women are meat holes we use to motivate men to do things. If you violate a woman's sexuality, well that's it. You can't do anything worse to her because absolutely nothing else about her has any value.

That's the message you want to send? Really?
____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a *****. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? ***. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

#125 Jan 30 2013 at 5:35 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Smasharoo wrote:
If you violate a woman's sexuality, well that's it. You can't do anything worse to her because absolutely nothing else about her has any value.

That's one **** of a rape that made her kidneys no good.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#126 Jan 30 2013 at 5:39 PM Rating: Decent
Lunatic
******
30,084 posts

That's one **** of a rape that made her kidneys no good.


No one ever talks about Donkey Punch Rape, Joph, because they just don't want to deal with the truth. It happens, oh it happens all the time. A woman is donkey punch raped once every 4 NHL games.
____________________________
Disclaimer:

To make a long story short, I don't take any responsibility for anything I post here. It's not news, it's not truth, it's not serious. It's parody. It's satire. It's bitter. It's angsty. Your mother's a *****. You like to jack off dogs. That's right, you heard me. You like to grab that dog by the bone and rub it like a ski pole. Your dad? ***. Your priest? Straight. **** off and let me post. It's not true, it's all in good fun. Now go away.

Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 82 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (82)