Ok I am a bit late I had to watch it after work.
1. Romney seems to have lost the teachers vote...calling out the teachers union, but its ok he really loves teachers.
2. I do agree that troops should remain in Iraq and afghanistan, however, the US should be shutting down its unneeded bases in Europe to off set costs of keeping active bases in Iraq and Afghanistan.
3. Why does Romney's reply sound just like Obama's, except louder and more stutter filled.
4. Obama scorch pow on the navy remarks.
5. Why does Romney's reply sound just like Obama's, except louder and more stutter filled.
6. FACT CHECK TIME!!!
F General Motors, Ford and Chrysler get the bailout that their chief executives asked for yesterday, you can kiss the American automotive industry goodbye. It won’t go overnight, but its demise will be virtually guaranteed.
Without that bailout, Detroit will need to drastically restructure itself. With it, the automakers will stay the course — the suicidal course of declining market shares, insurmountable labor and retiree burdens, technology atrophy, product inferiority and never-ending job losses. Detroit needs a turnaround, not a check.
I believe the federal government should invest substantially more in basic research — on new energy sources, fuel-economy technology, materials science and the like — that will ultimately benefit the automotive industry, along with many others.
Like the technology being researched in the construction of the Tesla Roadster
7. T-t-t-t-t-t-t-today Romney.
8. Isn't this Obama again? Why didn't I just download his soundbyte?
9. Iran is the new Russia.
10. Obama Victor.