Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

benghazi cover upFollow

#152 Oct 24 2012 at 12:08 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,587 posts
Oh SNAP!
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#153 Oct 24 2012 at 12:14 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Dog doesn't taste right unless you cage it and tenderize it on a station wagon roof rack for 12 hours.

Sort of like veal.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#154 Oct 24 2012 at 4:18 PM Rating: Good
Prodigal Son
*****
19,983 posts
crazylegz1975 wrote:
Obama knew what was going on real time and chose to do nothing.

Maybe his hypersonic armored attack suit wasn't fully powered up? What do you really expect him to do? Should we have expected Bush to run up to Manhattan and hold up the Towers when they started to fall?

Your expectations are bizarrely unreal.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#155 Oct 24 2012 at 6:26 PM Rating: Decent
Encyclopedia
******
31,767 posts
Debalic wrote:
crazylegz1975 wrote:
Obama knew what was going on real time and chose to do nothing.

Maybe his hypersonic armored attack suit wasn't fully powered up? What do you really expect him to do? Should we have expected Bush to run up to Manhattan and hold up the Towers when they started to fall?


And yet, images of Bush reading to a group of school children during the 9/11 attacks was widely used as an attack against him for years. Fair or not, such criticism will get leveled at a president when stuff like this happens. In this case, the criticism isn't so much that he didn't do anything right at the moment (although there's some question as to why someone at some level didn't take some action), but that the White House new the exact nature of the attack on the day it happened, and should have at least questioned the idea that it was spontaneous rather than pre-planned. It suggests that the White House choose to go with a version of events which was politically beneficial rather than one most likely to be correct.
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#156 Oct 24 2012 at 8:49 PM Rating: Good
Prodigal Son
*****
19,983 posts
To quote Nick Fury, "We need a response team". Unfortunately, ours couldn't get there quite in time and wouldn't have been of much use anyways. But I guess turn-about is fair play, if you want to blame Obama for the same kind of personal inaction that others leveled on Bush.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#157 Oct 25 2012 at 7:29 AM Rating: Good
******
44,002 posts
gbaji wrote:
And yet, images of Bush reading to a group of school children during the 9/11 attacks was widely used as an attack against him for years.
Of which you were quick to dismiss the blame. Difference? Republican.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#158 Oct 25 2012 at 7:43 AM Rating: Decent
****
6,470 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
gbaji wrote:
And yet, images of Bush reading to a group of school children during the 9/11 attacks was widely used as an attack against him for years.
Of which you were quick to dismiss the blame. Difference? Republican.


This thing you're doing...

...I like it.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#159 Oct 25 2012 at 11:19 AM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
11,975 posts
Scanned the topic, didn't see it...

Question for gbaji: do you believe there was a shady arms deal going on between the US government and Libya, and that's why the ambassador was killed?

All the accounts calling for impeachment of Obama over this seem to be mentioning it. Likely because that's Glenn Beck's personal theory, but still... I haven't seen you mention it yet, but you still seem very upset over this.
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#162 Oct 26 2012 at 10:22 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Must tear you up that he's going to be president until 2016 Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#163 Oct 26 2012 at 10:24 AM Rating: Excellent
******
44,002 posts
crazylegz1975 wrote:
When obama took office al quaida was basically in two countries now aq is in 30.
And much like an American, you can't name them.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#164 Oct 26 2012 at 10:30 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,896 posts
crazylegz1975 wrote:
How could he go to sleep watching americans being attacked and do nothing?


I hear him and the Mrs. have a pretty good *** life. All about keeping one's priorities straight.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#165 Oct 26 2012 at 10:31 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Iran.. Iraq... Iranistan... Irannylvania... Muslimlund... North Muslimlund... Islamistan...
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#166 Oct 26 2012 at 10:35 AM Rating: Excellent
******
44,002 posts
You clearly forgot South Obamabad.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#168 Oct 26 2012 at 11:21 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,896 posts
Heard you the first time. Thanks though.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#170 Oct 26 2012 at 11:24 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,065 posts
crazylegz1975 wrote:
Again obama refused to send in help because it might have been dangerous.
Hind sight is 20/20 eh.

It's pretty nauseating for you to continue to beat on this tragedy like it was some Monday night football game. The people who killed the other people are the ones to blame for the killing.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#171 Oct 26 2012 at 11:26 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,896 posts
crazylegz1975 wrote:
And I probably need to mention it a third time.


Why? Smiley: dubious
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#172 Oct 26 2012 at 11:26 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,065 posts
crazylegz1975 wrote:
[quote=someproteinguy] I can't believe you liberals have no reaction to Obamas inaction
But you want to believe it SO badly. Smiley: frown
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#173 Oct 26 2012 at 11:39 AM Rating: Good
******
44,002 posts
crazylegz1975 wrote:
I can't believe you liberals have no reaction to Obamas inaction
People just have no reaction to you.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#175 Oct 26 2012 at 12:20 PM Rating: Good
******
44,002 posts
crazylegz1975 wrote:
Our leader did nothing when he was begged to send support.
Since you knew about the begging, why didn't you go to help on your own? Let someone else be responsible huh. It's okay though, we've been well aware of what a little crying ***** you are, so you don't need to dig your heels in and try to think of an excuse for your immense pussiness.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#176 Oct 26 2012 at 12:21 PM Rating: Decent
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
Woah, a right winger showing empathy for beggars. That's a new one.

AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DO YOU GET IT SON DO YOU GET THE JOKE IT'S THAT YOU BLOW YOU SUCK YOU'RE THE WORST

EHEHEHEHEHAHUHUEHUEHAHEHAHEHAEHAHEUHEUHEUEHQUEHYUKYUKEHEYEHAUHEHUHEUAEHHAEUHAEAUEUAR*( 8igva89q WERGHQERGBHER9G7YH BN9TG6`
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#177 Oct 26 2012 at 12:27 PM Rating: Decent
******
21,717 posts
Kavekk wrote:
Woah, a right winger showing empathy for beggars. That's a new one.

AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DO YOU GET IT SON DO YOU GET THE JOKE IT'S THAT YOU BLOW YOU SUCK YOU'RE THE WORST

EHEHEHEHEHAHUHUEHUEHAHEHAHEHAEHAHEUHEUHEUEHQUEHYUKYUKEHEYEHAUHEHUHEUAEHHAEUHAEAUEUAR*( 8igva89q WERGHQERGBHER9G7YH BN9TG6`

Foghorn Leghorn is rolling in his grave.
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#178 Oct 26 2012 at 12:29 PM Rating: Excellent
******
44,002 posts
More like, I say more like in a box of KFC.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#179 Oct 26 2012 at 12:33 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,896 posts
I'd vote chick-fil-A. Word has it those Republicans have a thing against talking birds.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#180 Oct 26 2012 at 1:06 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,587 posts
someproteinguy wrote:
I'd vote chick-fil-A. Word has it those Republicans have a thing against talking birds.


They have a problem with putting **** in your mouth, more like, amirite?
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#182 Oct 26 2012 at 4:23 PM Rating: Excellent
******
44,002 posts
Because shifting blame for individual inactivity is the sign of a real manly man.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#183 Oct 26 2012 at 4:27 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
crazylegz1975 wrote:
It's sad that obama abandons a us ambassador and all you people can do is talk about me.

I know. You're really bad at this. ****, random 9/11 Truther trolls do a better job at keeping us on point.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#184 Oct 26 2012 at 5:27 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,979 posts
Jophiel wrote:
crazylegz1975 wrote:
It's sad that obama abandons a us ambassador and all you people can do is talk about me.

I know. You're really bad at this. ****, random 9/11 Truther trolls do a better job at keeping us on point.


I was going to correct this to say "Donald Trump" but then I remembered the two terms are the same.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#186 Oct 26 2012 at 7:54 PM Rating: Good
******
44,002 posts
That's about as believable as anything else you've posted.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#187 Oct 26 2012 at 8:02 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
9,022 posts
I still don't understand why this is a big deal. Do people honestly think that their government doesn't hide anything from them? I'm not defending the Obama administration, but to immediately get upset because you didn't receive the type of report you that you desired is carping.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#188 Oct 26 2012 at 8:02 PM Rating: Good
***
1,877 posts
crazylegz1975 wrote:
Obama's response to the pleading US ambassador, "Well uh didnt you uh know it's dangerous over there? No I uh can't send help cause didn't you hear bin ladens dead...we won the war on terror. Now if you uh don't mind I gotta go get ma groove on in vegas"

____________________________
#swaggerjacker
#190 Oct 27 2012 at 7:23 AM Rating: Decent
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
Woah, why did you guys rate down that post? That's the best post I've ever made.

I demand you camp down the rest of my posts so that their relative scores reflect their relative brilliance.

Edited, Oct 27th 2012 1:25pm by Kavekk
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#191 Oct 27 2012 at 7:24 AM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
11,975 posts
crazylegz1975 wrote:
haattp://www.drudgearport.com/t understand why this is a big deal. Do people honestly think that their government doesn't hide anything from them? I'm not defending the Obama administration, but to immediately get upset because you didn't receive the type of report you that you desired is carping.
You idiot people are mad because obama abandoned our people. The cover up is a side issue.

Not only do you fail you at quoting, you can't even spell "Drudge Report" correctly? Smiley: dubious

Edited, Oct 27th 2012 9:24am by LockeColeMA
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#193 Oct 27 2012 at 7:26 AM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
crazylegz1975 wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
That's about as believable as anything else you've posted.


It's unbelievable that our president did absolutely nothing when hearing and watching live through video from drones of our embassy being attacked. **** he went to bed not knowing or caring what happened. But it's all true.


Hey, listen. Crazylegs, is it? Yeah, dude, I'm trying to attention ***** over here. If you don't mind, you're kind of stepping on my toes here, freshman. Do could you just give it a rest for a minute, please?

Thanks, doll. Maybe later we can see if your name is accurate... if you catch my drift.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#195 Oct 27 2012 at 7:29 AM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
crazylegz1975 wrote:
I may fail at quoting but you fail at being a decent human being. What you don't want to talk about Obama abandoning our embassy?


Baby, why would he? Let's be honest, that kind of thing is super depressing.

You need better pillow talk, babe.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#197 Oct 27 2012 at 8:08 AM Rating: Excellent
******
44,002 posts
crazylegz1975 wrote:
But it's all true.
The truth is that you'll never be the head fry cook at McDonalds if you're this incompetent. Smiley: frown
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#198 Oct 27 2012 at 8:14 AM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
11,975 posts
crazylegz1975 wrote:
LockeColeMA wrote:
crazylegz1975 wrote:
haattp://www.drudgearport.com/t understand why this is a big deal. Do people honestly think that their government doesn't hide anything from them? I'm not defending the Obama administration, but to immediately get upset because you didn't receive the type of report you that you desired is carping.
You idiot people are mad because obama abandoned our people. The cover up is a side issue.

Not only do you fail you at quoting, you can't even spell "Drudge Report" correctly? Smiley: dubious

Edited, Oct 27th 2012 9:24am by LockeColeMA


I may fail at quoting but you fail at being a decent human being. What you don't want to talk about Obama abandoning our embassy?


In your mind, what should he have done? Ordered a drone strike on a riotous crowd that included civilians in a country that still overwhelmingly supports us?
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#199 Oct 27 2012 at 8:32 AM Rating: Decent
******
21,717 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
crazylegz1975 wrote:
But it's all true.
The truth is that you'll never be the head fry cook at McDonalds if you're this incompetent. Smiley: frown

I think he's shooting for the Krusty Krab.
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#200 Oct 27 2012 at 10:08 AM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Kavekk wrote:
I demand you camp down the rest of my posts
If that's what you want, sure.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#201 Oct 29 2012 at 7:40 AM Rating: Good
******
44,002 posts
LockeColeMA wrote:
In your mind, what should he have done?
Wouldn't matter, would complain. Not Republican.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 35 All times are in CDT
Kavekkk, Sogoro, Anonymous Guests (33)