Honestly, I think Romney is sounding more personable so far, but also FAR less informative. "I'll do this and this! No, I don't have numbers, and I'm changing my tax plan that I've been touting for the past 18 months to something I haven't revealed... but listen to my buzz words! Middle class! Tax cuts! Small businesses (well, 3% of them are more important than the other 97%, but... small business!)"
I did like when he admitted that his tax cuts "won't add to the deficit (assuming the economy grows as robustly as my most optimistic projections do)." Nice try on that one.
Edited, Oct 3rd 2012 9:35pm by LockeColeMA
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin