Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

LBGT TerrorismFollow

#502 Sep 12 2012 at 9:12 AM Rating: Excellent
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
So I shouldn't call the man who loved my mother, and raised me from the age of 4 to 19, Dad? Smiley: frown
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#503 Sep 12 2012 at 9:28 AM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
******
20,049 posts
No, you should be calling him Sir!
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#504 Sep 12 2012 at 9:43 AM Rating: Excellent
******
44,512 posts
I'd be more concerned about the fraud those adults claiming to be your parents were perpetrating.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#505 Sep 12 2012 at 10:00 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
I'm more concerned that they're not very good at fraud.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#506Almalieque, Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 10:29 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) That's not the issue. You can't make arguments while intentionally misusing words to make your point and expect people to not throw the BS card.
#507 Sep 12 2012 at 10:35 AM Rating: Excellent
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
Hypocrisy is SO ***.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#508 Sep 12 2012 at 10:37 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,616 posts
What do we do with the children that don't have married parents? Because obviously if we are saying that that is the defining aspect of a couple that is allowed to marry, we don't want none of those dirty bastards running around!

If they were procreated out of wedlock, I am thinking Soylent Green.
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#509 Sep 12 2012 at 10:41 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
I demand you cut my leg off and eat it first, so that I get to know what I taste like. Actually, I might have some, just in case your palate or vocabulary is lacking.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#510Almalieque, Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 10:47 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) ???
#511 Sep 12 2012 at 10:52 AM Rating: Excellent
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
So close, and yet still so faaarrrr.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#512Almalieque, Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 10:54 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Yea.. I betSmiley: rolleyes
#513 Sep 12 2012 at 10:54 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Almalieque wrote:
Just because I call my uncle "dad", doesn't mean he produced me.

Smiley: um
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#514Almalieque, Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 10:55 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I actually have an uncle who is my cousin... Figure THAT one out!
#515 Sep 12 2012 at 10:58 AM Rating: Excellent
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
Why am I not surprised? Too easy.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#516Almalieque, Posted: Sep 12 2012 at 11:04 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Your face is too easy.
#517 Sep 12 2012 at 11:07 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,616 posts
OOOOO, BURN!
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#518 Sep 12 2012 at 11:09 AM Rating: Excellent
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
Specifically it's my mouth, throat and vocal chords. Also the shape of my cheeks and chin as acoustic surfaces.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#519 Sep 12 2012 at 11:10 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Almalieque wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Just because I call my uncle "dad", doesn't mean he produced me.
Smiley: um
I actually have an uncle who is my cousin... Figure THAT one out!

Oh, there's no challenge is solving that riddle. I'm willing to bet it's the same uncle you call "Dad".

Edited, Sep 12th 2012 12:13pm by Jophiel
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#520 Sep 12 2012 at 11:15 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,616 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Just because I call my uncle "dad", doesn't mean he produced me.
Smiley: um
I actually have an uncle who is my cousin... Figure THAT one out!

Oh, there's no challenge is solving that riddle. I'm willing to bet it's the same uncle you call "Dad".

Edited, Sep 12th 2012 12:13pm by Jophiel


"And this is Bill, my Cousin-Uncle-Dad!"

Actually, my Aunt on my mother's side married a guy, had some kids, then divorced him, and then that same guy tried to date my mother.

That would have made him Uncle Dad, which is what me and my cousins call him to this day Smiley: lol

Edited, Sep 12th 2012 10:18am by stupidmonkey
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#521 Sep 12 2012 at 11:19 AM Rating: Excellent
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
It was the polite thing to do in biblical times.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#522 Sep 12 2012 at 11:48 AM Rating: Good
Alma wrote:
Yea.. I betSmiley: rolleyes

I'm sorry if you believe otherwise...but the people who raised you aren't the people who created you by default. You must be using that Omega Biology.


I don't know if you know that I have no earthly clue what that means.





____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the crap out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#523 Sep 12 2012 at 11:51 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
12,018 posts
An educated guess, wikiville called it "ethology" though:

Quote:
Omega (usually rendered ω-male) is an antonym used to refer to the lowest caste of the hierarchical society. Omegas are subordinated to all others in the community. They might be used as scapegoats and are commonly the last allowed to eat.


Or something. Smiley: rolleyes

Edited, Sep 12th 2012 10:54am by someproteinguy
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#524 Sep 12 2012 at 11:55 AM Rating: Good
***
1,877 posts
Obligatory Youtube link.
____________________________
#swaggerjacker
#525 Sep 12 2012 at 12:07 PM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Aripyanfar wrote:
So close, and yet still so faaarrrr.


Alma's just running around in the hedge maze that is his mind. The point is a mere two feet away from him, through the shrubbery, but he's tragically incapable of just pushing through to it; he's got no idea that it's there.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#526 Sep 12 2012 at 2:25 PM Rating: Good
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,643 posts
I've read gbaji's twisted mind@#%^ of a reason for why biological children are the only ones that count. I'd LOVE to hear Alma's twisted reasoning now.

Edited, Sep 12th 2012 3:27pm by Belkira
#527Almalieque, Posted: Sep 18 2012 at 6:09 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I'm saying that there's a difference between your biological children and your non-biological children. There is no "these children don't count", but "you can't make an argument on biological children using non-biological children".
#528 Sep 18 2012 at 6:14 PM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Not content to play second fiddle to some neo-varus sock, Alma bumps his own thread.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#529 Sep 18 2012 at 6:19 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,090 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Not content to play second fiddle to some neo-varus sock, Alma bumps his own thread.


How is replying to posts directed at me "bumping" a thread?
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#530 Sep 18 2012 at 6:35 PM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Now that I think of it, if varus came back as "nega_varus", or something like that, I'd actually be kind of pleased with the lil' ******.

Also, Alma, I've got ya on ignore, bud. Not trying to rile ya up (though that would be funny), just letting you know that you don't have to make the wasted effort.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#531 Sep 18 2012 at 7:06 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,090 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:


Also, Alma, I've got ya on ignore, bud. Not trying to rile ya up (though that would be funny), just letting you know that you don't have to make the wasted effort.


I've heard that one before. Look, "everyone" has me on "ignore". As I stated on this thread, there is a difference between setting me on "ignore" and actually ignoring me. The simple fact that you responded yields me to believe that you're not ignoring me. But, hey, do us all a favor and prove me wrong.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#532 Sep 19 2012 at 1:27 AM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
I don't have you on ignore, friend.

I do ignore you most of the time, though, because I'm the hero the Asylum needs, not the one it deserves.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#533 Sep 19 2012 at 1:37 AM Rating: Good
Did someone say something?
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the crap out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#534 Sep 19 2012 at 2:50 AM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
Omegavegeta wrote:
Did someone say something?


Yeah, that guy you're always talking to wanted to know if you could do a lunch sometime, maybe followed by some vigorous bumming? Asked me to give you the message.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#535 Sep 19 2012 at 3:47 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,090 posts
Kavekk wrote:
Omegavegeta wrote:
Did someone say something?


Yeah, that guy you're always talking to wanted to know if you could do a lunch sometime, maybe followed by some vigorous bumming? Asked me to give you the message.


If he didn't spend 5 pages presenting his circular arguments to me, only to concede to a post containing hard ball questions that he could not possibly counter, I would almost buy him "ignoring" me.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#536 Sep 19 2012 at 6:32 AM Rating: Excellent
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
So you know how there's a lot of step families around now, where the significant nuclear family is made up of children related biologically to only one of the parents? And there's even nuclear families where death or divorce has left loving and functional nuclear families where neither of the parents are the biological parents of the children?

And you know how many infertile heterosexual couples bear/ raise children that are either only biologically related to one of the parents, or biologically (DNA wise) related to neither? Or at least not DNA related in a direct parent-child biological relationship? And the cases of sister/aunt/daughter parents who hand their babies over to their sisters/nieces to raise cause they're infertile, or to their own parents to raise cause they're too young to be responsible parents?)

And you know how many orphaned, abandoned or abused children who are taken and adopted out or fostered out to non biologically related parent/s who have a home to give to them?

And you know how ***, **** and bi couples could wind up with biologically related children, even actually THEIR OWN biological children, or non biological children, to love and to raise, like in any of the above examples?

Do you realise IT DOESN'T ******* MATTER IF HOMOSEXUALS HAVE CHILDREN OR NOT, THEY ARE STILL ENTITLED TO GET MARRIED REGARDLESS?
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#537 Sep 19 2012 at 6:59 AM Rating: Decent
Alma wrote:
If he didn't spend 5 pages presenting his circular arguments to me, only to concede to a post containing hard ball questions that he could not possibly counter, I would almost buy him "ignoring" me.


I conceded? You answered why u think ****'s are icky? YOU'VE TAKEN OFF YOUR SHOWER SHORTS!?!!!

These all point to impending doom.

____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the crap out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#538Almalieque, Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 11:00 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Huh? You're confusing multiple topics into one.
#539 Sep 19 2012 at 11:27 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
EXACTLY!

Idiot.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#540 Sep 19 2012 at 11:28 AM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
7,481 posts
I think you are just confused with one topic tbh.
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR ******** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS ******* ****** BINARY ***. ALL DAY LONG.

#541Almalieque, Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 3:40 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I'm just letting you know your mistake. No need to be abashed.
#542gbaji, Posted: Sep 19 2012 at 4:20 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) The question is whether the state (and the rest of the people in society) has a vested interest in having them get married.
#543 Sep 19 2012 at 4:31 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,090 posts
Quote:
I've explained this dozens of times on this forum, yet it still seems as though most posters would rather just close their minds and repeat the same tired rhetoric.


That's because they have ironically become the people they hate.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#544 Sep 19 2012 at 4:36 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
gbaji wrote:
I've explained this dozens of times on this forum, yet it still seems as though most posters would rather just close their minds and repeat the same tired rhetoric.

It's just obvious.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#545 Sep 19 2012 at 5:27 PM Rating: Good
Repressed Memories
******
20,590 posts
Almalieque wrote:
That's because they have ironically become the people they hate.

As if I'd work for Bioware.
#546 Sep 19 2012 at 5:35 PM Rating: Good
Sage
**
599 posts
gbaji wrote:
I'm affected quite a bit if 0% of heterosexual couples marry versus 100%.


I know your argument for why we support heterosexual marriage (for the children, from what I can tell) but how exactly does that affect you?
#547 Sep 19 2012 at 5:48 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,541 posts
It amazes me that gbaji believes *** people do not have children.

1. Many have children from previous hetero marriages. Despite being homosexual, they can get custody, and usually do if their spouse died (as opposed to them getting divorced.)

2. Ladies can get artificially inseminated whether they are het or *******.

3. Single or partnered *** folks may end up caring for their relative's children. If DFACS comes along and takes away someone's kids because that someone is a crystal meth addict, and there aren't any foster families, relatives will be contacted and asked if they can take in the kids. A responsible homosexual uncle is going to be better for a child than a meth addict mama.

So, why can't we respect these otherwise wholly American made families too?
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#548 Sep 19 2012 at 5:55 PM Rating: Good
catwho wrote:
It amazes me that gbaji believes *** people do not have children.

1. Many have children from previous hetero marriages. Despite being homosexual, they can get custody, and usually do if their spouse died (as opposed to them getting divorced.)

2. Ladies can get artificially inseminated whether they are het or *******.

3. Single or partnered *** folks may end up caring for their relative's children. If DFACS comes along and takes away someone's kids because that someone is a crystal meth addict, and there aren't any foster families, relatives will be contacted and asked if they can take in the kids. A responsible homosexual uncle is going to be better for a child than a meth addict mama.

So, why can't we respect these otherwise wholly American made families too?
Because teh geys aren't real Americans. DUH!
____________________________
Allegory wrote:
Bijou your art is exceptionally creepy. It seems like their should be something menacing about it, yet no such tone is present.
#549 Sep 19 2012 at 5:57 PM Rating: Good
******
44,512 posts
gbaji wrote:
I've explained this dozens of times on this forum,
In the same way a psittacine explains how it's a pretty kitty.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#550 Sep 19 2012 at 6:00 PM Rating: Excellent
Unforkgettable
*****
13,251 posts
catwho wrote:
It amazes me that gbaji believes *** people do not have children.
You ... you must just have a very low threshold for amazement.
____________________________
Banh
#551 Sep 19 2012 at 6:23 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,616 posts
Siesen wrote:
gbaji wrote:
I'm affected quite a bit if 0% of heterosexual couples marry versus 100%.


I know your argument for why we support heterosexual marriage (for the children, from what I can tell) but how exactly does that affect you?


Because he loves the CP!

Edited, Sep 19th 2012 5:26pm by stupidmonkey

Edited, Sep 19th 2012 5:32pm by stupidmonkey
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 30 All times are in CST
Kavekkk, Uglysasquatch, xantav, Anonymous Guests (27)