Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Oh, you zany Danish artistsFollow

#1 Jun 04 2012 at 4:44 PM Rating: Good
***
2,820 posts
A co-worker sent me this a few minutes ago, so I can't take credit for it.

It's definitely worth sharing, though.

Enjoy!!!
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


World of Warcraft
Aggramar Alliance
Allizsah: 92 Human Paladin
#2 Jun 04 2012 at 5:15 PM Rating: Excellent
Official Shrubbery Waterer
*****
14,139 posts
Obligatory Schroedinger joke goes here.

Too lazy to find the umlaut.
____________________________
Jophiel wrote:
I managed to be both retarded and entertaining.

#3 Jun 04 2012 at 5:17 PM Rating: Excellent
******
44,514 posts
I would, in no uncertain terms, torture the **** out of the creepy cat lady that lives two blocks away with one of those. I'd also attach an iPod and speakers to blare "Ride of the Valkyries" while doing that. I'm sure she'd have a heart attack, at which point I'd have a bigger helicopter ...
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4 Jun 04 2012 at 5:18 PM Rating: Excellent
Official Shrubbery Waterer
*****
14,139 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
I'm sure she'd have a heart attack, at which point I'd have a bigger fleet of helicopter[s] ...
____________________________
Jophiel wrote:
I managed to be both retarded and entertaining.

#5 Jun 04 2012 at 8:48 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,905 posts
I'm conflicted on that one. On the one hand, its a helicopter! 9ok, quadcopter, same thing) but on the other hand, it's taxidermy, which is creepy. creepy and awsome flying things together send entirely the wrong message.

I give it 3 days until they build a flying pig.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#6 Jun 04 2012 at 8:51 PM Rating: Good
Yeah, that's just creepy.
____________________________
Proudmoore US server:
Popina, 90 Priest
Digits, 86 Shaman
Thelesis, 85 Mage
Willowmei, 85 Druid
Necralita, 85 DK
Shrika, 72 Warlock
Jaquelle, 54 Paladin
Grakine, 32 Hunter
The MMO-Zam's FB group. Please message me first so I know who you are.
#7 Jun 05 2012 at 5:55 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,320 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:


I give it 3 days until they build a flying pig.

Breathing pig or aerial bacon?

This would be more impressive if that cat were alive with claws in-tact. It's not really much of a feat to turn a dead-stiffened corpse into the structural framework for a remote-control toy.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#8 Jun 05 2012 at 7:08 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
creepy and awsome flying things together send entirely the wrong message.

Several species of bats are way ahead of ya.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#9 Jun 05 2012 at 7:17 AM Rating: Good
******
44,514 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
creepy and awsome flying things together send entirely the wrong message.
Several species of bats are way ahead of ya.
Criminals Admins are a superstitious cowardly lot.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#10 Jun 05 2012 at 9:17 AM Rating: Good
*****
10,778 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
I'm conflicted on that one. On the one hand, its a helicopter! 9ok, quadcopter, same thing) but on the other hand, it's taxidermy, which is creepy. creepy and awsome flying things together send entirely the wrong message.

I give it 3 days until they build a flying pig.


I'd so make a flying wombat for you.
#11 Jun 05 2012 at 9:36 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
2,580 posts
The expression on the cat's face is the straw that creeped the camel out. That's the same look of terror my cat gets when we turn on the vacuum.
____________________________
"What doesn't kill you can only make you stronger.............or cripple you for life." - Accari
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 34 All times are in CST
ElneClare, TherealLogros, Anonymous Guests (32)