Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

In my foreign land, murder is OKFollow

#302 Mar 28 2012 at 1:17 PM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
*****
15,952 posts
Elinda you ***** I have gbaji on Ignore for a reason.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#303 Mar 28 2012 at 1:24 PM Rating: Decent
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,594 posts
Aripyanfar wrote:
Elinda you ***** I have gbaji on Ignore for a reason.
You can't truly put someone on ignore here, can you?

Did you really call me a *****?....Wench!
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
#304 Mar 28 2012 at 1:27 PM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,594 posts
Jophiel wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
So the options here are either people think like you, or are liars. Good to know.

"Deep inside you all know I'm right" is a Gbaji standard.
I don't know about the rest of you schmucks but I don't have a deep inside.

I'm as shallow as a kiddie pool after a summer long drought.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
I lost my post
#305 Mar 28 2012 at 1:27 PM Rating: Good
***
2,826 posts
Harlot!
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


World of Warcraft
Aggramar Alliance
Allizsah: 92 Human Paladin
#306 Mar 28 2012 at 1:28 PM Rating: Excellent
Elinda wrote:
Aripyanfar wrote:
Elinda you ***** I have gbaji on Ignore for a reason.
You can't truly put someone on ignore here, can you?

Did you really call me a *****?....Wench!

You can see that they posted but that's it. It's a nice balance.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#307 Mar 28 2012 at 1:29 PM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
*****
15,952 posts
I think you missed her point, jerk.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#308 Mar 28 2012 at 1:32 PM Rating: Good
******
49,744 posts
Fartknocker.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#309 Mar 28 2012 at 1:34 PM Rating: Excellent
I'll miss your point. Smiley: mad
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#310 Mar 28 2012 at 1:40 PM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
*****
15,952 posts
Promises, promises.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#311 Mar 28 2012 at 1:51 PM Rating: Excellent
Harlot!
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#312 Mar 28 2012 at 2:18 PM Rating: Good
***
2,826 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
Harlot!


I used that one already.
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


World of Warcraft
Aggramar Alliance
Allizsah: 92 Human Paladin
#313 Mar 28 2012 at 2:21 PM Rating: Good
****
6,471 posts
Slatterns.
#314 Mar 28 2012 at 2:32 PM Rating: Decent
Encyclopedia
******
34,933 posts
Elinda wrote:
You believe what you want to believe gbaji. The facts are simple. An unarmed teenager was shot.


And unarmed teenager who was in the process of beating a man senseless according to three eye witnesses. Isn't this exactly the situation in which even the most ardent gun control advocates would acknowledge that the use of a hand gun for self defense should be allowed? If not when you're on your back being beaten, then when?

Quote:
The man who fired the gun is free to spread whatever story about the account he wants. The only other person there is dead.


And yet, it's the family and lawyer of the dead teen who have been spreading whatever story they want. And it's been the media and overly eager public figures who have been helping spread that story and giving it unwarranted credence. How the **** do you not see this? They are attempting to try this in the court of public opinion and *not* in the court of law.

Quote:
At any other time or place Zimmerman would be arrested for killing a person.


No he would not! In any case with the same outcome, physical evidence, and witness statements, the shooter would not have been arrested or charged regardless of the skin color of those involved. It's only because Martin is black that we're even having this conversation. Had he been a white kid wearing the same clothes and doing exactly the same things in the same situation, the police would have done the same thing, but you would never have heard about it.

Quote:
If he was innocent by self-defense his trial would find that out.


Ok. But the prosecutor from the DA's office looked over the case and determined that there wasn't sufficient evidence to even hold a trial, much less get a conviction. That's why Zimmerman wasn't arrested or charged. It wasn't like the police on the scene just decided to let Zimmerman go because the victim was black or something. They handcuffed him. They took him to the police station. They took his clothes and gun as evidence. They interviewed him. They then presented all the information they had (including their own and witness statements) to the prosecutor who made the determination about arrest or charges.


In other words, they followed the actual law and procedures they were supposed to follow. But because a mob of people are screaming, we should ignore that law and those procedures and arrest him anyway? That's what you're effectively arguing for. That we just ignore the law and arrest him anyway, why... because a bunch of people, who don't know Martin, and don't know the facts of the case demand it!

And that's supposed to be justice?
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#315 Mar 28 2012 at 2:35 PM Rating: Good
***
2,826 posts
Women of ill repute!
____________________________
Sir Xsarus wrote:
That's pretty much the best ninja edit ever.


World of Warcraft
Aggramar Alliance
Allizsah: 92 Human Paladin
#316 Mar 28 2012 at 2:40 PM Rating: Excellent
******
49,744 posts
Bigdaddyjug wrote:
Women of ill repute!
Ahh, but you have heard of me.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#317 Mar 28 2012 at 4:05 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
3,633 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Fartknocker.

It's **** knocker and **** sniffer, gah!
____________________________
Mistress Darqflame wrote:
Sorry, anything representing or remotely resembling a ***** is a nono.
gigasnail wrote:
i'm lighting the freak signal here, sara help me out ~
Redding wrote:
Same ol' Sara now with 50% less hidden *****
#318 Mar 28 2012 at 4:33 PM Rating: Good
******
20,020 posts
This thread is going places.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#319 Mar 28 2012 at 6:36 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
3,633 posts
I think it's heading in a better direction.
____________________________
Mistress Darqflame wrote:
Sorry, anything representing or remotely resembling a ***** is a nono.
gigasnail wrote:
i'm lighting the freak signal here, sara help me out ~
Redding wrote:
Same ol' Sara now with 50% less hidden *****
#320 Mar 28 2012 at 8:33 PM Rating: Good
Prodigal Son
******
20,518 posts
gbaji wrote:
No he would not! In any case with the same outcome, physical evidence, and witness statements, the shooter would not have been arrested or charged regardless of the skin color of those involved. It's only because Martin is black that we're even having this conversation. Had he been a white kid wearing the same clothes and doing exactly the same things in the same situation, the police would have done the same thing, but you would never have heard about it.

False. If it had been a white kid, Zimmerman wouldn't have followed him.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#321 Mar 28 2012 at 8:59 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
617 posts
#322 Mar 28 2012 at 9:05 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
3,633 posts

A lot of clear shots of the back of his head, if there's any injury it would have to be very tiny and his nose looks fine to me, certainly no blood on his clothing.

Disgusting that he walked out of that police station.
____________________________
Mistress Darqflame wrote:
Sorry, anything representing or remotely resembling a ***** is a nono.
gigasnail wrote:
i'm lighting the freak signal here, sara help me out ~
Redding wrote:
Same ol' Sara now with 50% less hidden *****
#323 Mar 28 2012 at 9:27 PM Rating: Good
******
20,020 posts
Listen to the second report, which is about an interview with the girlfriend. It's pretty awful.

Also of note, George Zimmerman is the son of a retired judge. Didn't know that.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#324 Mar 28 2012 at 11:08 PM Rating: Excellent
GBATE!! Never saw it coming
Avatar
****
9,297 posts
Elinda wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
I feel we can bargain here.
One pill makes you feel nothing at all.
Only if you get it from mother.

Elinda wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
So the options here are either people think like you, or are liars. Good to know.

"Deep inside you all know I'm right" is a Gbaji standard.
I don't know about the rest of you schmucks but I don't have a deep inside.

I'm as shallow as a kiddie pool after a summer long drought.
No...that's Belki.
____________________________
Jophiel wrote:
Last week, I saw a guy with an eyepatch and a gold monocle and pointed him out to Flea as one of the most awesome things I've seen, ever. If I had an eyepatch and a gold monocle, I'd always dress up as Mr. Peanut but with a hook hand and a parrot.
#325 Mar 29 2012 at 2:54 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
*****
15,952 posts
No wai. Belkie is not shallow. She's snarkily witty. Samira is dangerously deep. I'm shallow.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#326 Mar 29 2012 at 5:34 AM Rating: Excellent
GBATE!! Never saw it coming
Avatar
****
9,297 posts
Aripyanfar wrote:
No wai. Belkie is not shallow. She's snarkily witty. Samira is dangerously deep. I'm shallow.


HINT: cervix




____________________________
Jophiel wrote:
Last week, I saw a guy with an eyepatch and a gold monocle and pointed him out to Flea as one of the most awesome things I've seen, ever. If I had an eyepatch and a gold monocle, I'd always dress up as Mr. Peanut but with a hook hand and a parrot.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 88 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (88)