Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

You broke THAT jaw?Follow

#1 Mar 05 2012 at 9:47 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
****
4,258 posts
I give it a few years to real life wolverine

Seriously though, cool stuff is cool. I wonder what else you could "print" ;).
#2 Mar 05 2012 at 9:51 AM Rating: Excellent
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,917 posts
I'd like a new body, pleasekthanks.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#3 Mar 05 2012 at 9:52 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,632 posts
Amazing what you can do with an inkjet these days.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4 Mar 05 2012 at 9:55 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
Obligatory.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#5 Mar 05 2012 at 9:59 AM Rating: Good
Unforkgettable
*****
13,237 posts
Snikt
____________________________
Banh
#6 Mar 05 2012 at 10:48 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,175 posts
Aripyanfar wrote:
I'd like a new body, pleasekthanks.
I think I've said this before but I'm anxiously awaiting the day that you will become our cyborg overlord.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#7 Mar 05 2012 at 11:12 AM Rating: Excellent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,263 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Aripyanfar wrote:
I'd like a new body, pleasekthanks.
I think I've said this before but I'm anxiously awaiting the day that you will become our cyborg overlord.

That's one weird fetish Aethien.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#8 Mar 05 2012 at 11:23 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,175 posts
Nilatai wrote:
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Aripyanfar wrote:
I'd like a new body, pleasekthanks.
I think I've said this before but I'm anxiously awaiting the day that you will become our cyborg overlord.

That's one weird fetish Aethien.

You really think so? I thought that was one of my not so weird fetishes.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#9 Mar 06 2012 at 1:13 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,874 posts
I could mill you one on my CNC mill, though I think you might want to boil it first or something...
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 61 All times are in CDT
Elinda, Samira, Anonymous Guests (59)