Forum Settings
       
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »
Reply To Thread

Peeing on Afghans is A-OK by Perry.Follow

#302 Feb 13 2012 at 2:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Unforkgettable
*****
13,251 posts
I should write a script to make all of Alma's posts appear as if they were written by the Swedish Chef from the Muppets.
____________________________
Banh
#303 Feb 13 2012 at 3:43 PM Rating: Excellent
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,643 posts
Sir Spoonless wrote:
I should write a script to make all of Alma's posts appear as if they were written by the Swedish Chef from the Muppets.


Script not needed. That's as good a description as I've ever seen.
#304 Feb 13 2012 at 3:53 PM Rating: Excellent
Wait, who's locking the thread?
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#305 Feb 13 2012 at 3:53 PM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
Belkira wrote:
Sir Spoonless wrote:
I should write a script to make all of Alma's posts appear as if they were written by the Swedish Chef from the Muppets.


Script not needed. That's as good a description as I've ever seen.


I dunno, I've always gotten more of a "the teacher from Peanuts" vibe.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#306 Feb 13 2012 at 4:10 PM Rating: Excellent
Encyclopedia
******
31,875 posts
Almalieque wrote:
You said that you will maintain your old pay until your pay as a officer catches up. I countered to say that will never happen because your new pay as an officer WILL ALWAYS be more. So there will never a situation where you maintain your current pay until it catches up.


Wait! Um... But didn't this whole thing start because you claimed that NCOs sometimes (or even often) took a pay cut if they became commissioned officers? So if that will never happen, because the new pay as an officer will ALWAYS be more, then aren't we done here?

You aren't actually arguing that Lolgaxe is wrong because the method by which you're wrong differs from the one he originally stated? I mean, in the grand scheme of things, doesn't the fact that officer pay is always higher than NCO pay make you more wrong than his statement that if NCO pay were to be higher, he wouldn't take a pay cut, but would just freeze until his officer pay caught up? And in both cases, aren't you also still just wrong?

____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#307 Feb 13 2012 at 5:32 PM Rating: Excellent
The answer to that is yes.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#308 Feb 13 2012 at 6:55 PM Rating: Excellent
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,643 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Belkira wrote:
Sir Spoonless wrote:
I should write a script to make all of Alma's posts appear as if they were written by the Swedish Chef from the Muppets.


Script not needed. That's as good a description as I've ever seen.


I dunno, I've always gotten more of a "the teacher from Peanuts" vibe.


The tones they used on the cartoon at least denoted some sort of authority. The Swedish Chef is just silly and obviously knows little of what he's gibbering about.
#309 Feb 13 2012 at 8:29 PM Rating: Good
**
493 posts
gbaji wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
You said that you will maintain your old pay until your pay as a officer catches up. I countered to say that will never happen because your new pay as an officer WILL ALWAYS be more. So there will never a situation where you maintain your current pay until it catches up.


Wait! Um... But didn't this whole thing start because you claimed that NCOs sometimes (or even often) took a pay cut if they became commissioned officers? So if that will never happen, because the new pay as an officer will ALWAYS be more, then aren't we done here?

You aren't actually arguing that Lolgaxe is wrong because the method by which you're wrong differs from the one he originally stated? I mean, in the grand scheme of things, doesn't the fact that officer pay is always higher than NCO pay make you more wrong than his statement that if NCO pay were to be higher, he wouldn't take a pay cut, but would just freeze until his officer pay caught up? And in both cases, aren't you also still just wrong?


<the asylum crowd>
#310 Feb 13 2012 at 10:14 PM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
Belkira wrote:
Eske Esquire wrote:
Belkira wrote:
Sir Spoonless wrote:
I should write a script to make all of Alma's posts appear as if they were written by the Swedish Chef from the Muppets.


Script not needed. That's as good a description as I've ever seen.


I dunno, I've always gotten more of a "the teacher from Peanuts" vibe.


The tones they used on the cartoon at least denoted some sort of authority. The Swedish Chef is just silly and obviously knows little of what he's gibbering about.


What about Beaker? I bet Alma makes the same noises when he's panicking.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#311 Feb 14 2012 at 1:29 AM Rating: Excellent
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,643 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Belkira wrote:
Eske Esquire wrote:
Belkira wrote:
Sir Spoonless wrote:
I should write a script to make all of Alma's posts appear as if they were written by the Swedish Chef from the Muppets.


Script not needed. That's as good a description as I've ever seen.


I dunno, I've always gotten more of a "the teacher from Peanuts" vibe.


The tones they used on the cartoon at least denoted some sort of authority. The Swedish Chef is just silly and obviously knows little of what he's gibbering about.


What about Beaker? I bet Alma makes the same noises when he's panicking.


Aww, I love Beaker! He's cute.
#312 Feb 14 2012 at 6:43 AM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,289 posts
Yeah, let's not insult Beaker. He's never done anything to us.

But Eske could be on to something... none of us have ever seen Alma and Beaker together in the same room.

Smiley: dubious
#313 Feb 14 2012 at 8:16 AM Rating: Good
******
44,300 posts
Bunsen and Beaker were my second favorite Muppets duo.

Statler and Waldorf are still superior.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#314 Feb 14 2012 at 9:24 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
I saw the new Muppet movie this past weekend at the cheapo theater. It was good and a worthy addition to the franchise but needed more Rolf.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#315 Feb 14 2012 at 4:39 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Bunsen and Beaker were my second favorite Muppets duo.

Statler and Waldorf are still superior.

This. Then the Swedish Chef.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#316 Feb 14 2012 at 7:07 PM Rating: Good
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,643 posts
Nilatai wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Bunsen and Beaker were my second favorite Muppets duo.

Statler and Waldorf are still superior.

This. Then the Swedish Chef.


Fozzie is and always will be my favorite.
#317 Feb 17 2012 at 3:42 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,047 posts
Gbaji wrote:
Wait! Um... But didn't this whole thing start because you claimed that NCOs sometimes (or even often) took a pay cut if they became commissioned officers? So if that will never happen, because the new pay as an officer will ALWAYS be more, then aren't we done here?


No, because that just means that I was wrong. That doesn't make him automatically right.

Gbaji wrote:
You aren't actually arguing that Lolgaxe is wrong because the method by which you're wrong differs from the one he originally stated? I mean, in the grand scheme of things, doesn't the fact that officer pay is always higher than NCO pay make you more wrong than his statement that if NCO pay were to be higher, he wouldn't take a pay cut, but would just freeze until his officer pay caught up? And in both cases, aren't you also still just wrong?


I know this is a new concept to Allakhazam, but I'M NOT IN ANY WAY TRYING TO DENY ANY ERROR ON MY PART. I WAS WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. However, that doesn't justify his answer being incorrect.

This isn't about a method, he argued something that simply isn't true. There is no "more wrong". It's either right or wrong. He completely made up a scenario that will never exist and then made up a solution that isn't written anywhere to a scenario that will never occur. So, if you were to compare the percentage of wrong, he's at least the same as wrong as me.

____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#318 Feb 17 2012 at 4:53 AM Rating: Excellent
ALma wrote:
This isn't about a method, he argued something that simply isn't true. There is no "more wrong". It's either right or wrong. He completely made up a scenario that will never exist and then made up a solution that isn't written anywhere to a scenario that will never occur. So, if you were to compare the percentage of wrong, he's at least the same as wrong as me.


Alma just Gbaji'd Gbaji.
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the crap out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#319 Feb 17 2012 at 5:43 AM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,289 posts
Omegavegeta wrote:
ALma wrote:
This isn't about a method, he argued something that simply isn't true. There is no "more wrong". It's either right or wrong. He completely made up a scenario that will never exist and then made up a solution that isn't written anywhere to a scenario that will never occur. So, if you were to compare the percentage of wrong, he's at least the same as wrong as me.


Alma just Gbaji'd Gbaji.

Also, Alma needs to adjust his flash cards.
#320 Feb 17 2012 at 8:00 AM Rating: Good
******
44,300 posts
Alma wrote:
There is no "more wrong". [...] So, if you were to compare the percentage of wrong, he's at least the same as wrong as me.
Smiley: laugh
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#321 Feb 17 2012 at 8:03 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Is that in metric or Imperial units of wrong?
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#322 Feb 17 2012 at 9:54 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
Both gets you a new crater on Olympus Mons. Do we like Gbajilieque Crater, or Amalji?
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#323 Feb 17 2012 at 10:20 AM Rating: Good
Guru
**
715 posts
Oh, man! I didn't check out this thread in a while. I didn't realize there was a Gbaji vs. Alma going on in here. I love those.

Aripyanfar wrote:
Both gets you a new crater on Olympus Mons. Do we like Gbajilieque Crater, or Amalji?


I kinda like the ring of Amalji. Smiley: lol
#324 Feb 17 2012 at 12:39 PM Rating: Decent
******
21,718 posts
Dozer wrote:
Aripyanfar wrote:
Both gets you a new crater on Olympus Mons. Do we like Gbajilieque Crater, or Amalji?


I kinda like the ring of Amalji. Smiley: lol


Reminds me of Jumanji, but without all the cool animals and stuff.
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#325 Feb 17 2012 at 1:42 PM Rating: Good
*****
19,954 posts
BrownDuck wrote:
Dozer wrote:
Aripyanfar wrote:
Both gets you a new crater on Olympus Mons. Do we like Gbajilieque Crater, or Amalji?


I kinda like the ring of Amalji. Smiley: lol


Reminds me of Jumanji, but without all the cool animals and stuff.


Still have the monkey boy though.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#326 Feb 17 2012 at 1:42 PM Rating: Good
******
44,300 posts
That's not a nice thing to say about Robin Williams.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#327 Feb 17 2012 at 2:07 PM Rating: Good
*****
19,954 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
That's not a nice thing to say about Robin Williams.


He'll think it's hilarious once he's done sobbing.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 47 All times are in CST
Calthine, Debalic, Poldaran, stupidmonkey, Anonymous Guests (43)