Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Peeing on Afghans is A-OK by Perry.Follow

#152 Jan 26 2012 at 8:12 PM Rating: Decent
Encyclopedia
******
35,008 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
gbaji wrote:
You don't think you're at all projecting maybe?
I am using my three years experience there.


And how many times were you shot at even though no one had peed on a dead soldier recently?

Getting the point yet?

Quote:
What are you using as the basis for your belief? I'll wait.


An ability to think for myself? An ability to separate patterns of behavior? An ability to actually differentiate between the actions of those who are already enemies and those who are not? Perhaps the fact that I interact with people who live in that part of the world all the time who aren't involved in fighting the US, or trying to kill people, but just want to make their world a better place for themselves and their children.


You've seen only the worst parts. That might just be coloring your perspective a bit.
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#153 Jan 26 2012 at 8:20 PM Rating: Excellent
****
6,471 posts
gbaji wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
gbaji wrote:
You don't think you're at all projecting maybe?
I am using my three years experience there.


And how many times were you shot at even though no one had peed on a dead soldier recently?

Getting the point yet?


Oh come on. Even you're capable of realizing that that's fallacious. Smiley: rolleyes
#154 Jan 26 2012 at 8:31 PM Rating: Excellent
******
49,893 posts
The "appropriate level of punishment" is the greater amount of punishment they're facing. You're just parroting empty rhetoric.
gbaji wrote:
And how many times were you shot at even though no one had peed on a dead soldier recently?
I know you don't get your news from anywhere and just repeat what you're told to obediently, but it has already happened. Nice try though, let's you use the ignorance card.

Getting the point yet?
gbaji wrote:
An ability to think for myself?
Oh, so we're just going straight to the lies now? Okay, then I'm using my super psychic abilities to read their minds and it turns out you're wrong. Trump that.
gbaji wrote:
Perhaps the fact that I interact with people who live in that part of the world all the time
If that's the case, then I guess my interactions with you is evidence that everyone in California is an idiot. Well, considering the Governator situation at least mine has plausibility. Phone calls and computer meetings, huh. Yeah, that is so much interaction. Try real interactions. You know? Face to face? Over there in their culture, not the other way around? While you're there see what happens when you decide to do things that are against their customs and beliefs. See how that goes. I'll continue to wait.
gbaji wrote:
You've seen only the worst parts.
I guess if that assumption makes you feel better at how vehemently you're trying to spin your ridiculous mimicry as "your own personal viewpoint you thought up all by yourself," then so be it. I mean, it's not true and I've said in several places how much I enjoyed the people and time I spent there (and I looooved the food they gave us) but you saying it was otherwise must be true.

Edited, Jan 26th 2012 10:07pm by lolgaxe
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#155 Jan 26 2012 at 10:55 PM Rating: Good
******
20,020 posts
Perry likened it to when Patton peed in the Rhine. That's WAY closer to "A-OK" than what it actually was--an act of desecration.
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#156 Jan 26 2012 at 11:53 PM Rating: Excellent
Gbaji wrote:
And how many times were you shot at even though no one had peed on a dead soldier recently?


Herman Cain wrote:
For every one person that comes forward with a false accusation, there are probably thousands who will say that none of that sort of activity ever came from Herman Cain.


Republican logic remains infallable! If only Gbaji was speaking to a Pubby debate audience, we might actually buy it. We're a bit more edumacated than that crowd, though.
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the crap out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#157 Jan 27 2012 at 12:51 AM Rating: Excellent
*****
16,127 posts
Omegavegeta wrote:
Gbaji wrote:
And how many times were you shot at even though no one had peed on a dead soldier recently?


Herman Cain wrote:
For every one person that comes forward with a false accusation, there are probably thousands who will say that none of that sort of activity ever came from Herman Cain.


Republican logic remains infallable! If only Gbaji was speaking to a Pubby debate audience, we might actually buy it. We're a bit more edumacated than that crowd, though.



Not all of us Right-wingers are driveling idiots. Gbaji is what I call a Republican-Hack. He will make excuses for, defend, or otherwise stonewall bulletproof evidence against a Republican. I'll bet my left nut and a 12 pack of beer he thinks Newt Gingrich is the greatest thing on Earth next to Jesus himself.

I, not for one minute, will defend, make excuses, or otherwise dismiss Cain's or Gingrich's poor behavior. You Leftists can have your fun with them. ****, I might even join in on the prodding.


Though I dislike most of the GOP as much as I do the Leftists and often I see too many similarities.

Which is why I'm a Libertarian.Smiley: smile

-NW


Edited, Jan 26th 2012 11:42pm by NaughtyWord
____________________________
The Pessimist: A person who looks both ways before crossing a one-way street.
#158 Jan 27 2012 at 1:22 AM Rating: Excellent
GBATE!! Never saw it coming
Avatar
****
9,360 posts
NW, you are confused.

gbaji cares not one whit for GOP or DEM.

It's all about money.


Because money>people to him.

I can't figure out why.

I'm guessing it's his love for ancient gods of power, like Baal...or Moloch.
____________________________
Jophiel wrote:
Last week, I saw a guy with an eyepatch and a gold monocle and pointed him out to Flea as one of the most awesome things I've seen, ever. If I had an eyepatch and a gold monocle, I'd always dress up as Mr. Peanut but with a hook hand and a parrot.
#159 Jan 27 2012 at 1:36 AM Rating: Excellent
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,646 posts
Friar Bijou wrote:
NW, you are confused.

gbaji cares not one whit for GOP or DEM.

It's all about money.


Because money>people to him.

I can't figure out why.

I'm guessing it's his love for ancient gods of power, like Baal...or Moloch.


This reminds me of one of the books that my husband received for Christmas from his mother.


#160Almalieque, Posted: Jan 27 2012 at 2:36 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) ??? I guess you haven't been paying attention? I admitted to being wrong like 3 times already. I'm trying to get him to do the same. He claimed that there is a situation where your new rank would earn you less money and as a result, you would continue to earn the higher amount until it catches up.
#161 Jan 27 2012 at 4:34 AM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
35,381 posts
Dude this is scary.

Edited, Jan 27th 2012 6:36am by Uglysasquatch
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.


An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#162Almalieque, Posted: Jan 27 2012 at 5:30 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Hey, maybe he knows something that I don't know in reference to age limits. So, if he provides a scenario that supports his claim, then I will gladly admit to being wrong again. Until then, it appears that he's just making stuff up and trying to save face by trying to focus on what I said. He assumed that I would have tried to come up with an excuse for being wrong and after he realized I accepted my oversight, he doesn't know what to do.
#163 Jan 27 2012 at 6:01 AM Rating: Excellent
Everyone's Oiran
*****
15,952 posts
Belkira wrote:
Friar Bijou wrote:
NW, you are confused.

gbaji cares not one whit for GOP or DEM.

It's all about money.


Because money>people to him.

I can't figure out why.

I'm guessing it's his love for ancient gods of power, like Baal...or Moloch.


This reminds me of one of the books that my husband received for Christmas from his mother.



If I saw a fantasy novel with that cover on it I'd be tempted to check it out.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#164 Jan 27 2012 at 7:09 AM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
35,381 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Dude this is scary.

Edited, Jan 27th 2012 6:36am by Uglysasquatch


Hey, maybe he knows something that I don't know in reference to age limits. So, if he provides a scenario that supports his claim, then I will gladly admit to being wrong again. Until then, it appears that he's just making stuff up and trying to save face by trying to focus on what I said. He assumed that I would have tried to come up with an excuse for being wrong and after he realized I accepted my oversight, he doesn't know what to do.

The ball is in his court...
No, you're the scary one. You don't even know what you're arguing. First, you want him to prove that an NCO going to officer would get paid the highest of the 2 salaries. Then, you want him to prove that an NCO would make less by becoming an officer and now you're back to wanting him to prove that an NCO gets the higher of the 2 salaries if he goes officer.


____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.


An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#165 Jan 27 2012 at 7:43 AM Rating: Excellent
******
49,893 posts
Alma wrote:
So, now provide me an example when you would continue to make the higher amount until it catches up.
You switched again. Smiley: laugh
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#166Almalieque, Posted: Jan 27 2012 at 8:48 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) You're confused. To be fair though, it's due to your ignorance and inability to comprehend.
#167Almalieque, Posted: Jan 27 2012 at 8:50 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Well, let me help you out.. Forget everything else..
#168 Jan 27 2012 at 8:51 AM Rating: Excellent
******
49,893 posts
Notice the word "if" in that sentence? Start your research there, and maybe you'll understand the actual point. Smiley: smile
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#169Almalieque, Posted: Jan 27 2012 at 9:03 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Uhh... yea.. "if" denoting a hypothetical scenario.. If that scenario CAN'T exist, then my statement is just as equally true. The only way that you would be correct is if there were a rule written some where. You can't randomly make up a rule and make it a fact because you like it. If it's not written, then you made it up.
#170 Jan 27 2012 at 9:04 AM Rating: Excellent
******
49,893 posts
Nope, but nice try. Throw another ball, only $2.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#171 Jan 27 2012 at 9:13 AM Rating: Default
The All Knowing
Avatar
*****
10,152 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Nope, but nice try. Throw another ball, only $2.


Nope to what, that there is no AR? Show me an AR or policy that supports what you say. Hypothetical or not, if it's possible, then there is a rule. If there is no rule, then there is no rule.

Let me break it down. Source your claim...Where did you find this information?

Edited, Jan 27th 2012 5:14pm by Almalieque
#172 Jan 27 2012 at 9:14 AM Rating: Excellent
******
49,893 posts
Nope to your theory and spinning.

I'll give you a free toss, because watching you flail helplessly isn't nearly as fun as lowering a rope just out of your reach. Look up Warrant Officer policies. Smiley: smile
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#173Almalieque, Posted: Jan 27 2012 at 9:16 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Pretty sure that I said 2LT.
#174 Jan 27 2012 at 9:17 AM Rating: Excellent
******
49,893 posts
Not looking it up from fear, huh. That's fine.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#175Almalieque, Posted: Jan 27 2012 at 9:17 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) If you can't provide an AR supporting your claim, then you're full of trash. I have 6 hours till my RR flight.. so I have plenty of time to +1
#176 Jan 27 2012 at 9:18 AM Rating: Excellent
******
49,893 posts
Whatever helps you hide from reality, sweety. Smiley: smile
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 68 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (68)