Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Happy Thanksgiving!!!Follow

#1 Nov 24 2011 at 11:45 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,707 posts
On behalf of the World Committee for Ensuring Turkeys Pay for Their Many Crimes Against Humanity, I'd like to wish everyone a safe, happy and pie filled Thanksgiving! I'd put a turkey avatar up, but apperently I don't have one.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#2 Nov 24 2011 at 11:56 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
25,561 posts
You do now.
Screenshot
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#3 Nov 24 2011 at 12:02 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,707 posts
LOL!!!!
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#4 Nov 24 2011 at 12:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
10,854 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
On behalf of the World Committee for Ensuring Turkeys Pay for Their Many Crimes Against Humanity, I'd like to wish everyone a safe, happy and pie filled Thanksgiving! I'd put a turkey avatar up, but apperently I don't have one.


And their crimes against chicken-kind! Happy Thanksgiving!

Screenshot
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#5 Nov 24 2011 at 12:05 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
25,561 posts
I did it for the admin rateups.
Or just because I am that @#%^ing bored.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#6 Nov 24 2011 at 12:32 PM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
We're having prime rib. Smiley: tongue
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#7 Nov 24 2011 at 12:33 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,623 posts
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
You do now.
Screenshot

That should say "Pax Turkonis"
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#8 Nov 24 2011 at 12:38 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
25,561 posts
Too much effort. And there's still a dragon in there. Smiley: tongue
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#9 Nov 24 2011 at 2:01 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,707 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
We're having prime rib. Smiley: tongue


This works too. My grudge against the cows is more longstanding anyways.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#10 Nov 24 2011 at 2:11 PM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
Matthew Stafford apparently had a murder-suicide pact with my fantasy football team.

Ugh. Smiley: frown
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#11 Nov 24 2011 at 4:43 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
2,772 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
We're having prime rib. Smiley: tongue


If I had my wish that would be what we ate today, in honor of my father who would have been 84 today.

Instead we went to Jonwin brother's and had some dry turkey for an early dinner, since his bro has tickets to tonight's Raven/49'ers game. Got to take home, some of the fantastic pound cake makes up for having to eat turkey.
____________________________
This Post is written in Elnese, If it was an actual Post, it would make sense.

"England needs, examples of people who, leaving Heaven to decide whether they are to rise in the world, decide for themselves that they will be happy in it, and have resolved to seek, not greater wealth, but simpler pleasures; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity; making the first of possessions self-possession, and honouring themselves in the harmless pride and calm pursuits of peace." - John Ruskin
#12 Nov 24 2011 at 4:55 PM Rating: Good
Needs More Smut
Avatar
*****
19,496 posts
We had the whole southern buffet thing. My Southern Living sweet potato souffle was overshadowed by a visiting British guest's trifle, which was amazing.

Upon prompting, she admitted that she studied cooking at the Cordon Bleu in Paris.

Then she told me the recipe! So I asked the in-laws for a trifle dish for Christmas. Smiley: laugh
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and the League of Extraordinary Crafters
#13 Nov 24 2011 at 4:58 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
9,047 posts
Happy Turkey Day folks!
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.

clicky
#14 Nov 24 2011 at 6:03 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,705 posts
Yum, scallops & shrimp, followed by short ribs.
____________________________
What if the bird will not sing?
Nobunaga answers, "Kill it!"
Hideyoshi answers, "Make it want to sing."
Ieyasu answers, "Wait."
Timelordwho answers "Just as Planned."
#15 Nov 24 2011 at 6:46 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,707 posts
A fire truck, An Ambulance, and now two cop cars. The people across the street must be having one hell of a good thanksgiving party!
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#16 Nov 24 2011 at 7:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,230 posts
Dread Lörd Kaolian wrote:
A fire truck, An Ambulance, and now two cop cars. The people across the street must be having one hell of a good thanksgiving party!

We came home to one fire truck and an ambulance at the building across from us. No cop cars though, you win. Smiley: frown
#17 Nov 24 2011 at 7:29 PM Rating: Excellent
I had dinner at a fire station! Do I win?

My stepfather was on duty, he's a fireman.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#18 Nov 24 2011 at 7:37 PM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,614 posts
I had pizza.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#19 Nov 24 2011 at 8:22 PM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
Avatar
*****
19,496 posts
Some of our friends took a Thanksgiving plate to another one of our friends who had the unfortunate luck of being the Kroger manager on duty today.

(He's often complained about how much he hates that job, but they pay him way too well for what he does for him to quit.)
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and the League of Extraordinary Crafters
#20 Nov 25 2011 at 3:10 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,246 posts
I had Hunter's Chicken and chips, it was fucking tasty.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#21 Nov 25 2011 at 4:09 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,061 posts
Duke Lubriderm wrote:
I had dinner at a fire station! Do I win?
Some of our local volunteer firefighters set $130,000 worth of hay on fire because they were bored. Upon reading the article, I discovered that someone I work with is a volunteer firefighter.
____________________________
Someone on another forum wrote:
Wow, you've got an awesome writing style.! I really dig the narrator's back story, humor, sarcasm, and the plethora of pop culture references. Altogether a refreshingly different RotR journal (not that I don't like the more traditional ones, mind you).

#22 Nov 25 2011 at 8:37 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
14,829 posts
I had standard thanksgiving fair. It tasted better than usual for some reason this year.

I'm still full on this morning after, but still had a half piece of pumpkin pie for breakfast - sans the whipped cream.
____________________________
LOOK here.
#23 Nov 25 2011 at 10:18 AM Rating: Good
Official Shrubbery Waterer
*****
14,003 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Matthew Stafford apparently had a murder-suicide pact with my fantasy football team.

Ugh. Smiley: frown

Thankfully, he got a garbage-time TD.
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
I'm biased against statistics

#24 Nov 25 2011 at 11:21 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
7,427 posts
Happy Native American Appeasement day, just think how different the world would be if they let us Euro's die.
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. @#%^ OFF YOU. @#%^ YOUR BULLsh*t SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS @#%^ING sh*tTY BINARY ASS. ALL DAY LONG.

#25 Nov 25 2011 at 11:44 AM Rating: Excellent
******
41,289 posts
I'm hiding in the bathroom avoiding the real parents and in laws and about a million relatives. Also, my daughter beat up one of her older cousins. That was pretty awesome.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#26 Nov 25 2011 at 11:49 AM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Demea wrote:
Eske Esquire wrote:
Matthew Stafford apparently had a murder-suicide pact with my fantasy football team.

Ugh. Smiley: frown

Thankfully, he got a garbage-time TD.


He did, but the 4 points from Boldin, 3.6 from Kevin Smith, 3.15 from Witten, and 1 from the 49ers D have pretty much locked me in for a loss this week. It's weird to know that you're fucked for the week on Thursday.

Thankfully, I think I should have clinched a playoff spot already.

____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#27 Nov 26 2011 at 2:00 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
27,061 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
I'm hiding in the bathroom avoiding the real parents and in laws and about a million relatives. Also, my daughter beat up one of her older cousins. That was pretty awesome.
Have the battle lines been drawn for the "All Cousin Christmas Melee" yet, or is your family less spiteful than mine was?
____________________________
Someone on another forum wrote:
Wow, you've got an awesome writing style.! I really dig the narrator's back story, humor, sarcasm, and the plethora of pop culture references. Altogether a refreshingly different RotR journal (not that I don't like the more traditional ones, mind you).

#28 Nov 26 2011 at 5:46 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,246 posts
rdmcandie wrote:
Happy Native American Appeasement day, just think how different the world would be if they let us Euro's die.

There would just a bunch of Spanish speaking arseholes over there instead of English speaking ones. Duh.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#29 Nov 27 2011 at 5:47 AM Rating: Good
***
3,272 posts
I have my first Thanksgiving with the in laws and the extended family.














Old Norwegian immigrant ladies make the best @#%^ing lefse in the world.
____________________________

(V)(;,,;)(V) Why not Zoidberg?
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 60 All times are in CDT
feelz, JennockFV, RavennofTitan, Timelordwho, Anonymous Guests (56)