Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

So, uhh...Follow

#52 Nov 24 2011 at 1:47 PM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
Samira wrote:
Ari! How have you been?


MISSING YOU!

Om nomnomnomnomnom. /Butterly kiss /raspberry on stomach.

Mostly happy in mind and dismal in body. Read a lot of trash, and some excellent SF trickling in. Been drinking weird nutritional cocktails that are helpful. Had some great times with my own family, and literally slept through visits with my in-law's family. I can't help it, they're boring! New WOW guildies are sweet but too unaware of the wider world, too unintellectual, too frickin straightlaced and raid too freaking little. I would be happier if even two out of the four above complaints went away.
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#53 Nov 24 2011 at 2:32 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
12,000 posts
Sounds like you need a new guild.
____________________________
Just as Planned.
#54 Nov 24 2011 at 6:59 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,289 posts
I left my cat alone for 30 hours so now he's chewing on my toe to get me back.
#55 Nov 24 2011 at 7:34 PM Rating: Good
Now related:
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#56 Nov 24 2011 at 8:51 PM Rating: Excellent
Revolving Door Inspector
Avatar
*****
12,727 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
I like cheese


Look at me.

Now look at yourself.

Now look at me again.

You will notice that you are not me.
____________________________
FFXI: Exodus @ San d'Oria since November 19, 2003, Siren Server
FFXIV: Turk Kalahai @ Gridania, Balmung Server
Rift: Kalahai @ Sanctum, Faeblight Server
Exo @ YouTube | Exo @ Tumblr | Exo @ Twitter | Cheese
#57 Nov 24 2011 at 9:13 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,288 posts
Exodus wrote:
Sir Xsarus wrote:
I like cheese


Look at me.

Now look at yourself.

Now look at me again.

You will notice that you are not me.



____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#58 Nov 24 2011 at 9:57 PM Rating: Excellent
Exodus wrote:
Sir Xsarus wrote:
I like cheese


Look at me.

Screenshot

____________________________
Allegory wrote:
Bijou your art is exceptionally creepy. It seems like their should be something menacing about it, yet no such tone is present.
#59 Nov 25 2011 at 1:07 AM Rating: Decent
***
3,272 posts
Nadenu wrote:
I left my cat alone for 30 hours so now he's chewing on my toe to get me back.


My catmonster just decided its time to fight with me.
____________________________

(V)(;,,;)(V) Why not Zoidberg?
#60 Nov 25 2011 at 2:14 AM Rating: Excellent
Bijou, post more, I want a ding art. And it better be as awesome as that.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#61 Nov 25 2011 at 2:59 AM Rating: Good
Duke Lubriderm wrote:
Bijou, post more, I want a ding art. And it better be as awesome as that.


Oh, hey, I really should get on drawing those, huh?

POINTLESS TRIVIA: Exo's DingartTM is the only square shaped one because it's supposed to be an album cover.



You're welcome.Smiley: tongue
____________________________
Allegory wrote:
Bijou your art is exceptionally creepy. It seems like their should be something menacing about it, yet no such tone is present.
#62 Nov 25 2011 at 3:32 AM Rating: Good
Sage
Avatar
**
614 posts
I like to whistle Here Comes The Sun.
#63 Nov 25 2011 at 6:00 AM Rating: Good
******
21,717 posts
Iamadam the Malefic wrote:
Duke Lubriderm wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
There's a butcher shop near my work that was selling geese today for $100. Which seems like one **** of an expensive bird but then I don't know what goes into the goose industry. I suppose it's a niche market.
The price of elemental silly has tripled in the past year, so raising a proper goose is very expensive now.


What if you don't want a proper goose?


Then you settle for a brown duck. It's a losing proposition.
____________________________
R.I.P. Jessica M. 5/3/2010
This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.
gbaji wrote:
You guys keep tossing facts out there like they mean something.


#64 Nov 25 2011 at 7:17 AM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,289 posts
ArexLovesPie wrote:
Nadenu wrote:
I left my cat alone for 30 hours so now he's chewing on my toe to get me back.


My catmonster just decided its time to fight with me.

Mine does that a lot too. Especially when you're walking down the hall. Then it's time to run beside you while boxing your legs and trying to climb up you.
#65 Nov 25 2011 at 8:39 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,065 posts
Friar Bijou wrote:
Duke Lubriderm wrote:
Bijou, post more, I want a ding art. And it better be as awesome as that.


Oh, hey, I really should get on drawing those, huh?

POINTLESS TRIVIA: Exo's DingartTM is the only square shaped one because it's supposed to be an album cover.



You're welcome.Smiley: tongue

Your avatar is square.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#66 Nov 25 2011 at 8:48 AM Rating: Good
*****
15,803 posts
BrownDuck wrote:
Iamadam the Malefic wrote:
Duke Lubriderm wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
There's a butcher shop near my work that was selling geese today for $100. Which seems like one **** of an expensive bird but then I don't know what goes into the goose industry. I suppose it's a niche market.
The price of elemental silly has tripled in the past year, so raising a proper goose is very expensive now.


What if you don't want a proper goose?


Then you settle for a brown duck. It's a losing proposition.


Sounds like an opportunity for Duck McNuggets.
____________________________
"I have lost my way
But I hear a tale
About a heaven in Alberta
Where they've got all **** for a basement"

#67 Nov 25 2011 at 9:26 AM Rating: Excellent
Exodus wrote:
Sir Xsarus wrote:
I like cheese


Look at me.

Now look at yourself.

Now look at me again.

You will notice that you are not me.

My summoning spell worked!! Smiley: grinSmiley: nod
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#68 Nov 25 2011 at 11:49 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,937 posts
I wanted to post this picture earlier.
Screenshot

Though not sure if anyone would get the reference.


Edited, Nov 25th 2011 12:50pm by lolgaxe
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#69 Nov 25 2011 at 12:00 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,288 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
I wanted to post this picture earlier.
Screenshot

Though not sure if anyone would get the reference.


Edited, Nov 25th 2011 12:50pm by lolgaxe



I actually have that as my text notification ringtone. Smiley: lol
____________________________
Shaowstrike (Retired - FFXI)
91PUP/BLM 86SMN/BST 76DRK
Cooking/Fishing 100


"We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary."
— James D. Nicoll
#70 Nov 25 2011 at 1:00 PM Rating: Excellent
*****
15,803 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
I wanted to post this picture earlier.
Screenshot

Though not sure if anyone would get the reference.


He's missing chinos.
____________________________
"I have lost my way
But I hear a tale
About a heaven in Alberta
Where they've got all **** for a basement"

#71 Nov 25 2011 at 2:32 PM Rating: Good
Elinda wrote:
Friar Bijou wrote:
Duke Lubriderm wrote:
Bijou, post more, I want a ding art. And it better be as awesome as that.


Oh, hey, I really should get on drawing those, huh?

POINTLESS TRIVIA: Exo's DingartTM is the only square shaped one because it's supposed to be an album cover.



You're welcome.Smiley: tongue

Your avatar is square.


My avatar isn't DingartTM

It's a gift from Nexa from some other website.Smiley: tongueSmiley: tongue
____________________________
Allegory wrote:
Bijou your art is exceptionally creepy. It seems like their should be something menacing about it, yet no such tone is present.
#72 Nov 25 2011 at 3:12 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
5,530 posts
Meh, I'm close to 3k. Might as well +1
____________________________
idiggory, King of Bards wrote:
I have a racist ****.

Steam: TuxedoFish
battle.net: Fishy #1649
GW2: Fishy.4129

#73 Nov 26 2011 at 1:35 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
7,471 posts
you need 46 more of those.
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR ******** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS ******* ****** BINARY ***. ALL DAY LONG.

#74 Nov 27 2011 at 5:59 AM Rating: Excellent
***
3,272 posts
Nadenu wrote:
ArexLovesPie wrote:
Nadenu wrote:
I left my cat alone for 30 hours so now he's chewing on my toe to get me back.


My catmonster just decided its time to fight with me.

Mine does that a lot too. Especially when you're walking down the hall. Then it's time to run beside you while boxing your legs and trying to climb up you.


Aw yes, I deal with that as well. He's still pretty young, just over a year old and we only have one cat so when he gets feisty he comes looking for me and not the wife, he learned quickly biting my wife leads to whacks across the nose.
____________________________

(V)(;,,;)(V) Why not Zoidberg?
#75 Nov 29 2011 at 12:37 AM Rating: Excellent
Revolving Door Inspector
Avatar
*****
12,727 posts
Friar Bijou wrote:
Exodus wrote:
Sir Xsarus wrote:
I like cheese


[Awesome picture here.]



Smiley: bah Now I need to rebuy premium.

Edited, Nov 29th 2011 1:38am by Exodus
____________________________
FFXI: Exodus @ San d'Oria since November 19, 2003, Siren Server
FFXIV: Turk Kalahai @ Gridania, Balmung Server
Rift: Kalahai @ Sanctum, Faeblight Server
Exo @ YouTube | Exo @ Tumblr | Exo @ Twitter | Cheese
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 43 All times are in CDT
Demea, Jophiel, Poldaran, rdmcandie, Timelordwho, Anonymous Guests (38)