Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

lolCainFollow

#452 Dec 07 2011 at 4:22 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
9,260 posts
varusword75 wrote:
When I was 7 I was ...doing dishes (by hand).


Crikes, who didn't do dishes (by hand) as a child? It isn't exceptional. Besides isn't this the part where pubbies start screaming about how it is the parent's job to teach their children values and how the state should stop interfering? Or does that only apply to **** education?

Edited, Dec 7th 2011 2:23pm by Olorinus
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.

clicky
#453 Dec 07 2011 at 4:25 PM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
Avatar
******
20,318 posts
Oh, get off your cross, Varus. Household chores are a normal part of growing up for anyone who isn't a spoiled little rich brat. When I was a kid I mowed the lawn too, and around the time I was ten I was put in charge of trimming the hedges. My "inside the house" chore was laundry, from the time I was old enough to see over the top of the washing machine.

Of course after I move out my dad invested in a ride-on lawnmoder. Smiley: bah

____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck. Once again a top bard on the server: Dardaubla 90 on 1/6/2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest on Lamia - Member of The Swarm and leader of Grammarian Tea House chat LS
#454 Dec 07 2011 at 6:22 PM Rating: Excellent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,926 posts
varusword75 wrote:
What a surprise a GOP candidate says poor kids would be well served by getting a job and learning the value of getting paid for work they've done and the liberals have a fit.

And teaching the rich kids to coast along in life without any real work ethic is a great way to keep the status quo.


Edited, Dec 7th 2011 7:25pm by Debalic
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#455 Dec 07 2011 at 6:28 PM Rating: Excellent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,926 posts
Olorinus wrote:
varusword75 wrote:
When I was 7 I was ...doing dishes (by hand).

Crikes, who didn't do dishes (by hand) as a child?

Um...we always had a dishwasher in our house until recently. It was the twentieth century, after all.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#456 Dec 07 2011 at 7:23 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
I did all manner of chores. I helped my mother set up/break down and run a booth at arts & crafts sales. I never realized that this was building up my work ethic cred.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#457 Dec 08 2011 at 5:24 AM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,288 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Arex,

Quote:
So you would prefer that your five year old child should be cleaning sh*t from toilets developing a severe distaste for work at a young age


You dumb motherf*cker nearly half the population has a distaste for work. Maybe if you lazy liberal f*cks would stop pretending you're better than you are and suck it up we wouldn't have nearly half the population of the US on food stamps.

You're such a p*ssy and like most liberals terrified of real work. When I was 7 I was mowing yards, digging up stumps, moving wood, doing dishes (by hand). You do realize you can pick sh*t up and move it at an early age right?




I realize that once you feel backed into a corner, your "cussing" gets worse because you have nothing else to say.
#458 Dec 08 2011 at 6:47 AM Rating: Excellent
Eske Esquire wrote:
varusword75 wrote:
What a surprise


I do a shot whenever he leads with this.
Start aiming towards varus's house please.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#459 Dec 08 2011 at 6:49 AM Rating: Excellent


Is Perry's campaign being run by varus and thiefx now?
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#460 Dec 08 2011 at 8:20 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,650 posts
This country was founded by people that banned and fined people over Christmas because it was overtly pagan.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#461varusword75, Posted: Dec 08 2011 at 9:35 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Nads,
#462 Dec 08 2011 at 9:43 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
And a good solution for encouraging a strong work ethic is to fire the janitor trying to pay rent and hire grade school kids to take his place Smiley: thumbsup
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#463 Dec 08 2011 at 9:53 AM Rating: Excellent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,263 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Nat,

Quote:
Never, hopefully. The guy is a nut.


What's nuts is thinking the democrats can fix this economy. Any alternative is better. The Democrats had complete control over the gov for nearly 4yrs and all they managed to do was spend trillions and try and convince everyone "the rich" (basically any family earning 6 figures) were the ones who should foot the bill. All the while adding millions upon millions to food stamps and public housing.

So is old big ear barry going to be able to run on the hope and change mantra? Maybe he should run with 'suck it up and eat your peas'. I personally think he's going to run on 'don't blame me blame whitey business owner who doesn't wanna hire the brothers'.




Well, if the rich in your country have 90% of all the money, surely they should pay 90% of all the taxes. Rather than, 40% of all the taxes. Silly Verruca.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#464 Dec 08 2011 at 10:21 AM Rating: Excellent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,926 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Nads,

It just makes me so mad to hear you liberals whinning about work and someone encouraging a strong work ethic.

Maybe if he encouraged *all* children to have a strong work ethic, instead of promoting a caste system...
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#465varusword75, Posted: Dec 08 2011 at 10:22 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Nat,
#466 Dec 08 2011 at 10:23 AM Rating: Good
******
43,650 posts
Gumbo Galahad wrote:
unlike me who provides sources
TO SATIRICAL WEBPAGES!
Smiley: lolSmiley: laughSmiley: lol
Smiley: laughSmiley: lolSmiley: laugh
Smiley: lolSmiley: laughSmiley: lol
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#467varusword75, Posted: Dec 08 2011 at 10:23 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Debo,
#468 Dec 08 2011 at 10:43 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Why do conservatives rely on that strawman so heavily? Even normally sane conservatives fall back on the "Democrats say taxing the rich will fix EVERYTHING!" argument.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#469 Dec 08 2011 at 12:21 PM Rating: Excellent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,926 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Debo,

How is he promoting a caste system? Do you think mcdonalds promotes a caste system?

What? No, it's the idea that only children from "poor" families need to learn how to work, while children from "rich" families can be spared from dirtying their hands. Hence the rise of trust-fund babies. The idea that being born into privilege absolves one from even learning how to work promotes the idea that they don't have to do anything productive with their lives.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#470 Dec 08 2011 at 1:15 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
9,260 posts
well, people from different backgrounds need different experiences to prepare them for the life ahead. Rich kids need to learn how to collect a paycheck for doing nothing except being better than other people, and poor kids need to learn how to clean toilets for exploitative wages.

I see now, Varus is just trying to make sure everyone knows their place.
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.

clicky
#471 Dec 08 2011 at 2:12 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,272 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Arex,

Quote:
So you would prefer that your five year old child should be cleaning sh*t from toilets developing a severe distaste for work at a young age


You dumb motherf*cker nearly half the population has a distaste for work. Maybe if you lazy liberal f*cks would stop pretending you're better than you are and suck it up we wouldn't have nearly half the population of the US on food stamps.

You're such a p*ssy and like most liberals terrified of real work. When I was 7 I was mowing yards, digging up stumps, moving wood, doing dishes (by hand). You do realize you can pick sh*t up and move it at an early age right?





I don't have a distaste for work, in fact I love my career. I've loved all my jobs that I've done, subway, working on a city street department doing asphalt, djing weddings, being a manager of a ups store and now as a pc/network tech.

I'm glad I'm terrified of working because I'm liberal. I mean if I was so terrified of it I wouldn't have gone to college and decided that working 50 hours a week to be able to purchase a house wasn't so important. **** I probably wouldn't have only 10,000 in student loans because I chose to work two jobs in college so I wouldn't have to take loans unless it was necessary. Maybe I am terrified to work, I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Tell me what you consider real work? Is real work pouring asphalt on a high 90's day in the middle of nowhere with 90% humidity or is it sitting down with a business and proposing an IT solution to their network problems that will streamline their workflow and increase overall efficiency? Do tell!
____________________________

(V)(;,,;)(V) Why not Zoidberg?
#472 Dec 08 2011 at 3:23 PM Rating: Default
Encyclopedia
******
31,554 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Well, if the rich in your country have 90% of all the money, surely they should pay 90% of all the taxes. Rather than, 40% of all the taxes. Silly Verruca.


To put this more succinctly than Varus, you're comparing apples and oranges. We don't tax the total amount of money you have. We tax the total amount you earn. And "the rich" (no matter what cutoff you use) absolutely pay a higher percentage of the total income tax than they earn in total income. The argument that the rich must "pay their fair share" is absurd because they already pay *more* than their fair share.
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#473 Dec 08 2011 at 3:25 PM Rating: Default
Encyclopedia
******
31,554 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Why do conservatives rely on that strawman so heavily? Even normally sane conservatives fall back on the "Democrats say taxing the rich will fix EVERYTHING!" argument.


The way to solve this problem is for Democrats to perhaps put forth a solution that isn't simply "tax the rich and use their money to pay for social programs". You kinda can't blame us for claiming that's what Democrats say, when thats... wait for it... what Democrats say.
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#474 Dec 08 2011 at 3:53 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Yeah, remember when I asked for cites on that and you danced around it for a while and then finally started crying "I only said it as an OPINION! I don't have to show you anything!!"?

Hahahaha... good times.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#475 Dec 08 2011 at 4:01 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
7,464 posts
it was funny when the dems put up a plan to cut a bunch of money, provide tax incentives to companies for hiring, and tax the rich.

I think Gbaji means to say something like this.

"Unless the democrats accept conservative economic policy we refuse to do anything with them"
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR **** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS **** SHITTY BINARY ASS. ALL DAY LONG.

#476varusword75, Posted: Dec 08 2011 at 4:09 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Debo,
#477varusword75, Posted: Dec 08 2011 at 4:14 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) r2d2,
#478 Dec 08 2011 at 4:19 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
It's cute when Varus tries to pipe up with random talking points without actually knowing the thread of the conversation Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#479 Dec 08 2011 at 4:20 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
7,464 posts
so cut it from social services putting many americans on streets and hungry without affordable medical care, thus crippling the very thing that the military is there to defend. The people of the USA. Smiley: lol
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR **** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS **** SHITTY BINARY ASS. ALL DAY LONG.

#480 Dec 08 2011 at 5:04 PM Rating: Default
Encyclopedia
******
31,554 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Yeah, remember when I asked for cites on that and you danced around it for a while and then finally started crying "I only said it as an OPINION! I don't have to show you anything!!"?


Pretty sure that was a different case Joph. The one in question had me asking *you* to provide cites of Dem solutions to our economic woes that didn't involve raising taxes on the rich. You were the one who danced around that one.

Can you show any Dem solutions which don't involve raising taxes on the rich? Cause if you can't, then isn't it kinda silly for you to get upset when conservatives point this out?
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#481 Dec 08 2011 at 5:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,926 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Children from poor families "need" to work. Children from rich families don't. Another newsflash; lifes not fair. Because I come from a poor family does that mean I should have the right to force those that don't need to work to?

Wait...you mean you're *not* a rich boy living off your parents' silver teat? I thought that *all* conservatives were! You totally just blew my mind. I guess the stereotype isn't true after all! Who would have guessed it? Maybe that also means that your liberal stereotype isn't true either! Imagine that, millions of Democratic voters who actually have jobs and pay taxes...

...nah, couldn't be true.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#482gbaji, Posted: Dec 08 2011 at 5:09 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Um... But heart string pulling rhetoric aside, do you see how this is exactly why conservative say that the Dems just want to raise taxes on the rich to pay for programs for the poor? I guess what I don't understand is why liberals seem to afraid to actually come out and say openly what they so clearly want. You guys *want* higher taxes on the rich to pay for social benefits for the poor, right? Why then run away from that whenever it's brought up?
#483 Dec 08 2011 at 5:10 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
gbaji wrote:
Pretty sure that was a different case Joph.

Hahahaa... nope. Nice try though!

Quote:
Can you show any Dem solutions which don't involve raising taxes on the rich?

A strawman to defend a strawman? Wow... talk about your "only tool's a hammer..."
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#484 Dec 08 2011 at 5:20 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
7,464 posts
Quote:
A strawman to defend a strawman? Wow... talk about your "only tool's a hammer..."


It gets him every time. Ideally you should be cutting from as much as you can and taxing the rich, to pay off your stupid amount of debt.

But spin baby spin. I will reload as often as I have to.
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR **** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS **** SHITTY BINARY ASS. ALL DAY LONG.

#485 Dec 08 2011 at 5:20 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
7,464 posts
double.

Edited, Dec 8th 2011 6:20pm by rdmcandie
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR **** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS **** SHITTY BINARY ASS. ALL DAY LONG.

#486 Dec 08 2011 at 5:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
rdmcandie wrote:
Ideally you should be cutting from as much as you can and taxing the rich, to pay off your stupid amount of debt.

A solution that incorporates more than one thing? Zany talk!!

Everyone KNOWS that the Democratic plan is just to tax the rich and that'll solve everything! Gbaji said so*! Then he proved it by demanding plans that don't involve taxing the rich at all!


*May be amended to "just an opinion" when asked for backing evidence

Edited, Dec 8th 2011 5:25pm by Jophiel
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#487 Dec 08 2011 at 5:29 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
7,464 posts
Quote:
*May be amended to "just an opinion" when asked for backing evidence


Or change completely when said opinion is refuted into the ground but I am picking up what you are putting down.
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR **** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS **** SHITTY BINARY ASS. ALL DAY LONG.

#488 Dec 08 2011 at 5:35 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,650 posts
Remarks not intended to be factual.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#489 Dec 08 2011 at 5:38 PM Rating: Excellent
gbaji wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
Yeah, Varus said the same thing. Maybe you have a better view than I do from your cross Smiley: grin

That said, if the media did tear her down, she deserved it.


Why? Because she was black, female, and conservative? And by "tearing her down", I assume you approve of a political cartoon depicting her as a house negro complete with nappy hair, no shoes, speaking stereotypically bad English, and eating corn on the cob (or watermelon, don't remember which)? And I assume you see no double standard when the bulk of the liberal organizations who would normally raise a stinkstorm over something like that just turned away and remained silent? I'm not a fan of political correctness, but if that's your thing you should really be consistent about it (and no, I'm not talking about *you* personally). The idea that for some, racism is now not just defined within the context of race itself, but apparently also political affiliation is just icing on the hypocrisy cake.


Gbaji, you ignorant slut! Where's the comic that you so well remember? Decided to just run away from this one?

Yeah, I thought so.
____________________________
Come on Bill, let's go home
[ffxisig]63311[/ffxisig]
#490gbaji, Posted: Dec 08 2011 at 5:41 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) So you can't? Seriously Joph. If you don't think it's fair for conservatives to say that the only solution the Dems have is to raise taxes on the rich, then shouldn't you maybe actually show that Dems have solutions which don't involve raising taxes on the rich?
#491 Dec 08 2011 at 5:44 PM Rating: Default
Encyclopedia
******
31,554 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Then he proved it by demanding plans that don't involve taxing the rich at all!


And you've still failed to provide a Democrat plan to solve our economic woes which doesn't involve taxing the rich. Funny, isn't it?
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#492 Dec 08 2011 at 6:00 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Funny how you're so desperate to change the subject? Yes. Yes, it is.

Quote:
The opinion bit was about my statements about *why* the Dems were doing this, not *what* they were doing.

Oh! Really?! Well, ok then...

Provide actual evidence (cite please!) for your non-opinion statement: "Dems are trying to sell the fairy tale that if only we allowed the Bush tax cuts to expire on the wealthiest 2% (or whatever the number is this week), all our economic problems would be solved."

This is the challenge that had you stomping your feet and crying last time that it was just an opinion so no one should ask you to support it, but now that you've admitted that "what they are doing" isn't an opinion at all....

Democrat saying that if we only allowed those cuts to expire, all our economic problems will be solved... GO!!
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#493 Dec 08 2011 at 6:30 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
7,464 posts
Quote:
So you can't? Seriously Joph. If you don't think it's fair for conservatives to say that the only solution the Dems have is to raise taxes on the rich, then shouldn't you maybe actually show that Dems have solutions which don't involve raising taxes on the rich?


Hey they want to cut the military too but oddly enough you ignore it every time.
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR **** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS **** SHITTY BINARY ASS. ALL DAY LONG.

#494 Dec 08 2011 at 7:38 PM Rating: Default
Encyclopedia
******
31,554 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Funny how you're so desperate to change the subject?


That's funny given it was you who dredged up a months old thread in order to avoid dealing with the fact that the only solutions the Dems have to our current economic woes all include raising taxes on the rich. The irony is amazing!


How about you stick to the issue in this thread, which is that the Dems have failed to put forth any solution to our economic problems which does not involve raising taxes on the rich. We can speculate about *why* they are doing that later if you want. I certainly have my opinions on that, but it's hard to carry on an intelligent conversation with you when you refuse to even acknowledge the basic facts.
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#495 Dec 08 2011 at 7:39 PM Rating: Default
Encyclopedia
******
31,554 posts
rdmcandie wrote:
Quote:
So you can't? Seriously Joph. If you don't think it's fair for conservatives to say that the only solution the Dems have is to raise taxes on the rich, then shouldn't you maybe actually show that Dems have solutions which don't involve raising taxes on the rich?


Hey they want to cut the military too but oddly enough you ignore it every time.


One step at a time. I can't get him to be honest about even one thing the Dems are trying to do, so why complicate the issue?
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#496 Dec 08 2011 at 7:46 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
7,464 posts
gbaji wrote:
rdmcandie wrote:
Quote:
So you can't? Seriously Joph. If you don't think it's fair for conservatives to say that the only solution the Dems have is to raise taxes on the rich, then shouldn't you maybe actually show that Dems have solutions which don't involve raising taxes on the rich?


Hey they want to cut the military too but oddly enough you ignore it every time.


One step at a time. I can't get him to be honest about even one thing the Dems are trying to do, so why complicate the issue?


If your track record is any indicator you likely have no idea what the dems are trying to do.
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR **** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS **** SHITTY BINARY ASS. ALL DAY LONG.

#497 Dec 08 2011 at 7:50 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Still can't show it, huh? You can pretend this is about me showing something first but seeing as how I asked you this question months ago and you've been too scared to admit that you were lying yet...

But keep crying that I'm not answering your question! I bet you're fooling someone!

Funniest part is that it's the same exact argument in this thread: Varus posted some editorial saying taxing the rich even 100% wouldn't solve the deficit/debt issues. I asked why Republicans keep on the strawman (i.e. pretending that the Democratic plan is purely to tax) and Gbaji runs in screaming about how that's exactly the Democratic plan. Then he goes back to trying any desperate spin he can come up with to avoid admitting that he's lying Smiley: laugh

Quote:
I can't get him to be honest about even one thing the Dems are trying to do

Are you kidding? Seriously? Of course Democrats want to raise taxes on the wealthy (mainly let the Bush tax cuts on them expire). As part of a more comprehensive solution including various other cuts and reforms. Did you think you were some scoring some point with that? Was that your best retort?

Your argument was: "Dems are trying to sell the fairy tale that if only we allowed the Bush tax cuts to expire on the wealthiest 2% (or whatever the number is this week), all our economic problems would be solved."

Are you ready to defend that yet or do you need to cower and cry some more and pray we change the subject?

Edited, Dec 8th 2011 8:00pm by Jophiel
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#498 Dec 08 2011 at 8:05 PM Rating: Default
Encyclopedia
******
31,554 posts
rdmcandie wrote:
gbaji wrote:
rdmcandie wrote:
Quote:
So you can't? Seriously Joph. If you don't think it's fair for conservatives to say that the only solution the Dems have is to raise taxes on the rich, then shouldn't you maybe actually show that Dems have solutions which don't involve raising taxes on the rich?


Hey they want to cut the military too but oddly enough you ignore it every time.


One step at a time. I can't get him to be honest about even one thing the Dems are trying to do, so why complicate the issue?


If your track record is any indicator you likely have no idea what the dems are trying to do.


The Dems are trying to raise taxes on the rich. WTF? We can speculate about why, but it's amazing how liberals seem to keep dancing around this basic fact.


Do you agree that Dems want to raise taxes on the rich? Yes or no?
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#499 Dec 08 2011 at 8:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Got my cite yet or are you going to keep dancing and crying?

Chop chop!!
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#500 Dec 08 2011 at 8:08 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
7,464 posts
gbaji wrote:
rdmcandie wrote:
gbaji wrote:
rdmcandie wrote:
Quote:
So you can't? Seriously Joph. If you don't think it's fair for conservatives to say that the only solution the Dems have is to raise taxes on the rich, then shouldn't you maybe actually show that Dems have solutions which don't involve raising taxes on the rich?


Hey they want to cut the military too but oddly enough you ignore it every time.


One step at a time. I can't get him to be honest about even one thing the Dems are trying to do, so why complicate the issue?


If your track record is any indicator you likely have no idea what the dems are trying to do.


The Dems are trying to raise taxes on the rich. WTF? We can speculate about why, but it's amazing how liberals seem to keep dancing around this basic fact.


Do you agree that Dems want to raise taxes on the rich? Yes or no?


I said they did, its you claim its all they want to do not me. I think they should cut the **** out of the military and social programs too. Your country is **** But its funny to see you stammer on.
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR **** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS **** SHITTY BINARY ASS. ALL DAY LONG.

#501gbaji, Posted: Dec 08 2011 at 8:12 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Joph. I'm talking about the conversation in this thread. Do you agree that the Dems have no solutions to our current economic problems which do not include raising taxes on the rich? Yes or no?
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 53 All times are in CDT
Jophiel, LockeColeMA, Anonymous Guests (51)