Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Don't ask, don't tell, don't persueFollow

#402 Oct 03 2011 at 8:37 AM Rating: Excellent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
The biggest flaw in religious practices is that bacon and shrimp are awesome.

Bacon wrapped shrimp, double the sin, double the deliciousness.

Edited, Oct 3rd 2011 10:40am by Nilatai
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#403 Oct 03 2011 at 9:10 AM Rating: Excellent
Quote:
Bacon wrapped shrimp, double the sin, double the deliciousness.


Dip that in cheese & you've got the non-kosher trifecta.
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the crap out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#404 Oct 03 2011 at 9:10 AM Rating: Excellent
If your child asked for a bacon and shrimp sandwich, you could yell 'God hates you' at the little fucker.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#405 Oct 03 2011 at 9:21 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
Omegavegeta wrote:
Quote:
Bacon wrapped shrimp, double the sin, double the deliciousness.


Dip that in cheese & you've got the non-kosher trifecta.

Jews can't eat cheese? Smiley: dubious

Sucks to be Jewish I suppose!
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#406 Oct 03 2011 at 9:34 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
Jophiel wrote:
The batshit insane part of this is that people like Alma and Gbaji aren't arguing to expand or protect anyone's rights, they just want to "punish" everyone else.

No one has the "right" to look at your junk so they're not demanding co-ed facilities to expand the men's rights. They're not creating arguments for how co-ed facilities will benefit anyone. They're just engaging in some immature and petty fit of pique saying "If these guys are unhappy, YOU have to be unhappy!"

And they wonder why no one takes them seriously.


That's my issue with them. I'm totally fine with pointing out the discrepancies between the housing situations. I'm fine with arguing for co-ed facilities. Heck, I'm even fine with arguing for separate facilities for gays and straights, too. It's just that none of that has anything to do with the repeal of DADT.

It's just one more example of how they'll grasp at any straw to fight against *** rights. I can't wait to see what the next excuse will be.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#407 Oct 03 2011 at 9:47 AM Rating: Excellent
someproteinguy wrote:
is history now. Gone the way of racially segregated units and such. Score one for the U.S. military catching up with the modern era I suppose. I'm seeing a few celebratory parties planned, and the sky hasn't immediately fallen at least. Guess all the training worked out well in the end. Was sure a lot of drama for something that seems to be passing as a rather non-event.

Thoughts anyone?

By the way, anyone actually take that training or is in the service atm? Would be kind of cool to hear that perspective.
Can't mix meat with cheese or any dairy. Plates and cutlery for one aren't even supposed to be reused for the other.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#408 Oct 03 2011 at 10:02 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
Duke Lubriderm wrote:
Can't mix meat with cheese or any dairy. Plates and cutlery for one aren't even supposed to be reused for the other.

Now that you mention it that does ring a bell. Friend of mine is Jewish and I used the wrong plate once, they had to smash up the plate or whatever.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#409 Oct 03 2011 at 11:34 AM Rating: Good
NOFX, The 'Brews wrote:

We got the might, psycho mashuganas
We can't lose a fight, as we are the chosen ones
Chutzpah driven, we battle then we feast
We celebrate, we'll separate our milkplates from our meat

We're the Brews
Sporting anti-swastika tattoos
Oi Oi we're the boys
Orthodox, hesidic, O.G. Ois


Nofx taught me that. Can't wait to go see them on Thursday as they haven't played Boston in the 11 years I've lived here.

Had to go to ****ing Providence...
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the crap out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#410varusword75, Posted: Oct 03 2011 at 12:44 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Jophed,
#411 Oct 03 2011 at 12:46 PM Rating: Excellent
******
44,314 posts
Gumbo Galahad wrote:
Now transgenders are fighting alongside liberals to serve.
They already serve, you retarded ***** guzzler.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#412 Oct 03 2011 at 12:47 PM Rating: Excellent
******
44,314 posts
Omegavegeta wrote:
Nofx taught me that.
NOFX taught me to kill all the white man and to murder the government.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#413 Oct 03 2011 at 1:08 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
varusword75 wrote:
This is what the liberals live by.

So you're a liberal? Ok, if you say so.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#414 Oct 03 2011 at 3:33 PM Rating: Good
**
505 posts
vagpuswart75 wrote:


Now transgenders are fighting alongside liberals to serve. And you're out of your f*cking mind if you think military men want to be next to that. Your side is attempting to punish the 99.99% of servicemen because you think it's 'unfair' how that very extremely small group feels.



Uhh, aren't you the guy that's always bringing up Christianity? Doesn't your religion state that we are all God's children? If you had kids and someone hated them would you welcome them into your home with open arms?

Do you really think hatred is the path into the kingdom of Heaven? Far be it from me to tell someone else how to live their life, but I think you really need to beg your God to miraculously transform you into a decent human being.


____________________________
Never regret.To regret is to assume.
#415 Oct 03 2011 at 3:45 PM Rating: Excellent
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
CoalHeart wrote:
If you had kids


Don't even speak of this
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#416 Oct 03 2011 at 4:22 PM Rating: Excellent
@alma, post 210 Smiley: tongue
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#417 Oct 04 2011 at 7:36 AM Rating: Good
lolgaxe wrote:
NOFX taught me to kill all the white man and to murder the government.


Since they play The Decline only once in every city, I truley hope since they haven't played Boston since it came out that they will...

It's the Punk Rock Stairway to Heaven.
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the crap out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#418varusword75, Posted: Oct 04 2011 at 8:09 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Coal,
#419 Oct 04 2011 at 8:13 AM Rating: Good
******
44,314 posts
Gumbo Galahad wrote:
It does mean that I recognize that certain people have chosen to live their lifes in ways inconsistent with the teachings of the bible.
Like celibacy prior to marriage, tolerance of all people, the restrictive diet, and daily confession of sin.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#420 Oct 04 2011 at 8:38 AM Rating: Excellent
Prodigal Son
******
20,016 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Coal,

Quote:
Doesn't your religion state that we are all God's children?


And we are all sinners and fall short of the glory of God. Recognizing that society, liberals in particular, have chosen to normalize a deviant lifestyle doesn't mean I hate them. It does mean that I recognize that certain people have chosen to live their lifes in ways inconsistent with the teachings of the bible. And unlike you I don't hate them. In fact i'm trying to help them. Can you say the same?

By insulting them at every opportunity and trying to keep them oppressed? Yeah, you're a real humanitarian.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#421 Oct 04 2011 at 9:21 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,047 posts
Time is short, so I'll respond what I can when I can.

His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
That was a lot of words to avoid just asking the question. Go go embarrassed obfuscation! Smiley: laugh


I already explained it directly in reference to DADT, let me quote it again for you. If you don't understand that and don't want a further explanation, then politely STFU
Almalieque on Page 6 wrote:
Except that isn't the counterpart. The reasons why heterosexual men dont' want to shower with homosexual men ARE THE SAME reasons why heterosexual women don't want to shower with heterosexual men.

It's the concept not the details. If you accept one argument based on feelings x,y and z, then you must also accept the other argument based on feelings x,y and z. Like I keep saying in every SSM argument, if you argue for all, then you must accept all. Else, you must make an exclusive argument
Only you have, once again, completely failed to realize that this isn't the issue at all. Homosexual men (and women) have already been showering with the straight people for quite some time so apparently nobody really minds that.

Really, the only difference is that now the homosexual people don't have to hide that fact anymore. It doesn't change anything about those people, about their colleagues and it shouldn't change the way they are thought of.

Sooo, what's the problem again?



Edit: forgot I already answered this :(

Edited, Oct 4th 2011 5:35pm by Almalieque
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#422Almalieque, Posted: Oct 04 2011 at 9:33 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Well given the fact that was not even close to my argument and you have yet answered the question, I would say that you are indeed scared. Else, why not just answer the question? All you have done was project a stupid argument unto me in hopes that I would bite. It's not going to work. If you don't want to answer it out of fear of being proven wrong, then so be it. Just stop pretending otherwise, you look silly.
#423varusword75, Posted: Oct 04 2011 at 9:34 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Debo,
#424 Oct 04 2011 at 9:40 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Just like Jesus Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#425 Oct 04 2011 at 9:41 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Almalieque wrote:
I would say that you are indeed scared.

Yeah, trying to get me to answer a silly reductionist argument by saying I'm "scared" didn't work last time either.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#426 Oct 04 2011 at 10:00 AM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
12,008 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Debo,

Quote:
By insulting them at every opportunity and trying to keep them oppressed?


Tough love. Spare the rod spoil the child.


You should probably know that that quote isn't in the Bible. Just FYI.
"Whoever spares the rod hates their children,
but the one who loves their children is careful to discipline them."

That's the one you wanted. You discipline, you don't discriminate against them.
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#427 Oct 04 2011 at 10:16 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Of course Jesus says that children are blameless and we must be like them before the eyes of God to enter Heaven.

So maybe Varus meant that we're all sinless innocents destined for Heaven Smiley: smile
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#428 Oct 04 2011 at 10:19 AM Rating: Excellent
Alma wrote:
That saying IS NOT THE REASON FOR DADT, my two posts are, but you're asking the difference stated above and I answered. If a janitor cleans a woman's locker room while women are in there only to later find out that the janitor is really a male, not a female, do you think the women would be like "oh, well, he's been here the whole time, so who cares?" I'm sure that they would be creeped out.


This analogy is appropriate. Alma's the girls in the shower, the gays are male janitors masquerading as female janitors.

Alma, the girl in the locker room, finds at Janny's secret, & is creeped out.

So DADT shouldn't have been repealed.



Edited, Oct 4th 2011 12:20pm by Omegavegeta
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the crap out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#429 Oct 04 2011 at 10:27 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
12,004 posts
Nothing is making sense anymore... Smiley: glare

____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#430 Oct 04 2011 at 10:30 AM Rating: Good
******
44,314 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Time is short, so I'll respond what I can when I can.
Please. You're a SIGNAL OFFICER in IRAQ. The only people with less to actually do are the people in charge of the people working at the MWRs.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#431 Oct 04 2011 at 10:39 AM Rating: Good
****
5,684 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
MWRs.
I read this as "Monday Wednesday Thursday"

**** schedules.
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I admit that I was wrong

God bless Lili St. Cyr
#432 Oct 04 2011 at 10:51 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
Alma wrote:
Anyways, my two long posts clearly states why it is relevant to uphold the DADT.


Smiley: dubiousSmiley: dubiousSmiley: dubious

























Smiley: dubious
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#433 Oct 04 2011 at 11:04 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Take it or leave it, buddy! Take it or leave it!

Actually, since DADT was already repealed and is now off the military books, I can safely leave it and not care about Alma's tortured complaints Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#434 Oct 04 2011 at 11:31 AM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
******
20,016 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Debo,

Quote:
By insulting them at every opportunity and trying to keep them oppressed?


Tough love. Spare the rod spoil the child.

Oppression and discrimination, for their own good? Yeah, that makes a ton of sense.

No, you're just a hateful bigot. I'm telling you this for your own good; it may be painful but people should understand what they really are.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#435 Oct 04 2011 at 12:03 PM Rating: Excellent
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
Almalieque wrote:
YOU GUYS JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE MILITARY

lolgaxe wrote:
Man, officers don't know **** about soldiers

Almalieque wrote:
SHUT UP WE'RE ALL MEN HERE
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#436varusword75, Posted: Oct 04 2011 at 12:03 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Debo,
#437 Oct 04 2011 at 12:04 PM Rating: Good
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
varusword75 wrote:


Is that what you tell your kid when he's doing something wrong and you correct his bad behaviour?

The simple fact is you hate anything that's not liberal and anyone who disagrees with you must be a racist, bigot, or whatever name you want to give your opponents.
Smiley: lol like the converse isn't true for you
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#438varusword75, Posted: Oct 04 2011 at 12:07 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Sweety,
#439 Oct 04 2011 at 12:12 PM Rating: Good
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
This spade isn't really a spade, guys
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#440 Oct 04 2011 at 1:03 PM Rating: Excellent
Prodigal Son
******
20,016 posts
I just don't believe that homosexuality is wrong, or immoral. And I don't believe in forcing people to conform to what you believe is an "acceptable" lifestyle. Especially when it doesn't affect you.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#441 Oct 04 2011 at 1:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Guru
**
715 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Debo,

Quote:
Oppression and discrimination, for their own good?


Is that what you tell your kid when he's doing something wrong and you correct his bad behaviour?



These people aren't your children. They are you fellow Americans, who are not required to be Christian nor required to disagree with homosexuality.



varusword75 wrote:
Sweety,

I don't hate anyone. I also don't think our govn should be supporting immorality. The two aren't mutually exclusive despite what old barry tells you.



Immoral in your opinion, and even in most Christian's minds, but that is irrelevant. Why in the world would you think God wants people who do not believe in Him, and do not wish to follow His teachings to be subjugated by His law? The entire basis of Christianity is free will and faith. If you rob someone of that, you commit the ultimate sin.

You sound like those radical Muslims you always go on about, attempting to create your own Christian version of Sharia Law in America.

Edited, Oct 4th 2011 3:08pm by Dozer
#442 Oct 04 2011 at 1:10 PM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
12,008 posts
Debalic wrote:
I just don't believe that homosexuality is wrong, or immoral. And I don't believe in forcing people to conform to what you believe is an "acceptable" lifestyle. Especially when it doesn't affect you.

Inb4:
"They cause diseases"
"It affects me because taxpayers need to pay for the result of their dangerous lifestyle"
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#443 Oct 04 2011 at 1:13 PM Rating: Good
******
44,314 posts
Gumbo Galahad wrote:
I also don't think our govn should be supporting immorality.
You know it is quite funny for everyone when you go on your morality rants one thread then how about your pretending to be Liberace gets you nailed by kids from college.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#444 Oct 04 2011 at 2:58 PM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,923 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Debo,
Quote:
By insulting them at every opportunity and trying to keep them oppressed?
Tough love. Spare the rod spoil the child.

You are a hate-mongering hypocrite Varus, even without the psychological dissonance of being a rempantly closeted bi or *** yourself.



Edited, Oct 4th 2011 5:03pm by Aripyanfar
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#445Almalieque, Posted: Oct 04 2011 at 3:03 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Your ignorance is making the best of you...
#446 Oct 04 2011 at 3:13 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,047 posts
Jophiel wrote:
The batshit insane part of this is that people like Alma and Gbaji aren't arguing to expand or protect anyone's rights, they just want to "punish" everyone else.

No one has the "right" to look at your junk so they're not demanding co-ed facilities to expand the men's rights. They're not creating arguments for how co-ed facilities will benefit anyone. They're just engaging in some immature and petty fit of pique saying "If these guys are unhappy, YOU have to be unhappy!"

And they wonder why no one takes them seriously.


I have done neither of the above. I'm simply pointing out your favoritism. There's nothing necessarily wrong with "favoritism", because that's part of life. Just don't pretend that mothers aren't more than likely to receive custody of their children than fathers. Just man up to your arguments. You all act like homosexuals are so special, yet at the same time don't want them to be treated special.

Everyone else in the military has to conform/accept to stuff that isn't fair, balanced, logical, etc. yet when it mainly affects homosexuals NOOOOOOOO, it's wrong!!!

Sweetums wrote:
I couldn't really care less if a ******* sees my snatch, anyway. I've just been catcalled (among other things) enough times by men with my clothes on that showering in front of them seems entirely unpalatable.

Dudes generally don't catcall other dudes.

Edited, Oct 3rd 2011 8:46am by Sweetums


What about a man? Why or why not? We're talking about men, not women. Men don't care about women seeing them naked either, ******* or straight.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#447 Oct 04 2011 at 3:23 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Being allowed to speak openly about your sexuality, just as heterosexuals can do, is now being treated "special"?

So you're voting for Santorum, I take it?
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#448 Oct 04 2011 at 3:25 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
******
20,016 posts
Aripyanfar wrote:
varusword75 wrote:
Debo,
Quote:
By insulting them at every opportunity and trying to keep them oppressed?
Tough love. Spare the rod spoil the child.

You are a hate-mongering hypocrite Varus, even without the psychological dissonance of being a rempantly closeted bi or *** yourself.

I wouldn't even give him that much credit; he's just not that deep or complicated.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#449 Oct 04 2011 at 3:32 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
12,004 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Sweetums wrote:
I couldn't really care less if a ******* sees my snatch, anyway. I've just been catcalled (among other things) enough times by men with my clothes on that showering in front of them seems entirely unpalatable.

Dudes generally don't catcall other dudes.

Edited, Oct 3rd 2011 8:46am by Sweetums


What about a man? Why or why not? We're talking about men, not women. Men don't care about women seeing them naked either, ******* or straight.


I'm all for talking about lesbians; especially after 9 pages of penile obsession.

Smiley: rolleyes
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#450 Oct 04 2011 at 9:33 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
5,159 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Men don't care about women seeing them naked either, ******* or straight.

Are you seriously suggesting this to be the case?
#451 Oct 04 2011 at 11:17 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
7,476 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Men don't care about women seeing them naked either, ******* or straight.


Bullsh*t I have a small ***** and have to *** with the lights off because I am afraid a woman will make fun of me or laugh. I don't like being naked in front of women because god made my brain big and my junk suck. So @#%^ you you hater, you hate people with small ***** admit it. you @#%^ing poof.


Edited, Oct 5th 2011 1:17am by rdmcandie

yay quote fails ruining my fun.



Edited, Oct 5th 2011 1:18am by rdmcandie
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR ******** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS ******* ****** BINARY ***. ALL DAY LONG.

Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 33 All times are in CST
Poldaran, Anonymous Guests (32)