Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Don't ask, don't tell, don't persueFollow

#302 Sep 30 2011 at 8:41 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
varusword75 wrote:
Next step in you liberals quest to destroy the military; transgenders in the military.

Whatever percentage of transgenders make up the general population and whatever percentage of them are F->M transgenders (since I assume we're talking combat forces) and whatever percentage of them have any inclination of joining the armed forces, I can't believe it's a significant enough number to have any impact one way or the other.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#303varusword75, Posted: Sep 30 2011 at 12:00 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Joph,
#304 Sep 30 2011 at 12:03 PM Rating: Excellent
******
41,226 posts
Gumbo Galahad wrote:
real hardcore military men
You're all for the real hardcore military men, ain'cha?
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#305 Sep 30 2011 at 12:04 PM Rating: Excellent
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
14,812 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Joph,

Quote:
I can't believe it's a significant enough number to have any impact one way or the other.


Just like homo's it's not their numbers that's making the impact. It's the number of people they're running off because real hardcore military men don't want to serve/bunk with f*gs and fairies.


Wow, real hardcore men are wussies.
____________________________
LOOK here.
#306 Sep 30 2011 at 12:06 PM Rating: Good
Prodigal Son
*****
19,617 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Joph,

Quote:
I can't believe it's a significant enough number to have any impact one way or the other.


Just like homo's it's not their numbers that's making the impact. It's the number of people they're running off because real hardcore military men don't want to serve/bunk with f*gs and fairies.

Wow...that's real professionalism for ya.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#307 Sep 30 2011 at 12:07 PM Rating: Excellent
******
41,226 posts
Elinda wrote:
Wow, real hardcore men are wussies.
When the fags and fairies are built like this, they are kind of intimidating for real men like insurance salesmen.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#308varusword75, Posted: Sep 30 2011 at 12:11 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) lagaga,
#309varusword75, Posted: Sep 30 2011 at 12:12 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Debo,
#310 Sep 30 2011 at 12:13 PM Rating: Good
******
41,226 posts
Gumbo Galahad wrote:
It's really a simple questions.
That you insist the wrong answer to. Smiley: laugh
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#311 Sep 30 2011 at 12:13 PM Rating: Excellent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,246 posts
varusword75 wrote:
lagaga,

I get that you seem to have a thing for queers and transgenders. So i'm guessing you're happy to be able to come out openly now right?


Says the guy who is always banging on about them. Methinks the lady doth protest too much?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#312 Sep 30 2011 at 12:14 PM Rating: Excellent
******
41,226 posts
Gumbo Galahad wrote:
I get
Buttfucked, we know. If the Military can come out, so can you sugarfairy.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#313 Sep 30 2011 at 12:17 PM Rating: Excellent
varusword75 wrote:
Debo,

Quote:
Wow...that's real professionalism for ya.


Have you ever been around 18-25yr olds? Answer this question, if you have the guts to. Do you think most of the men in the military want to bunk with a homo or transgender? It's really a simple questions.


I don't think they will care. I also think the military is very very good at making recruits think and behave however they want them to, so it really is just a minor detail of training, and shouldn't be an issue.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#314 Sep 30 2011 at 12:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
Avatar
*****
10,366 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Debo,

Quote:
Wow...that's real professionalism for ya.


Have you ever been around 18-25yr olds? Answer this question, if you have the guts to. Do you think most of the men in the military want to bunk with a homo or transgender? It's really a simple questions.



They seem to be okay with lotsa stuff according to this at least.

Quote:
And Millennials certainly don’t perceive differences between genders, races or sexual preferences the way other generations do. Their views on the non-significance of race were alluded to above. But their views on sexual preference issues are perhaps the most strikingly liberal. For example, in a 2007 Pew survey, an outright majority (56 percent) of 18-29 year olds supported allowing gays and lesbians to marry, while the public as a whole opposed gay marriage by a 55-37 majority. Other examples: in a 2006 Pew survey, 18-25 year olds favored allowing gays to adopt children by 61-35, while other adults were opposed 50-44; in the November, 2004 Reboot study of 18-25 year olds, an outright majority (53 percent) said they favored legalizing gay marriage; and in an August, 2005 Greenberg Quinlan Rosner (GQR) survey of 18-25 year olds, 82 percent reported that they personally knew or worked with someone who was gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgendered.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#315 Sep 30 2011 at 12:42 PM Rating: Excellent
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,511 posts
"Hardcore military men" sounds like a gay porno.
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#316 Sep 30 2011 at 12:59 PM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
11,916 posts
Good news everyone! Military chaplains can now perform gay marriages!
Quote:
Washington (CNN) - Ten days after the military dumped its "don't ask, don't tell" policy on gays and lesbians, the Pentagon has issued new rules allowing military chaplains to perform same-sex marriages, but only if allowed by law and the chaplain's beliefs.


So Varus was wrong: the next step was allowing gay marriage, not transsexuals Smiley: nod
____________________________
Volunteer News Writer for the ZAM Network.
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#317 Sep 30 2011 at 1:06 PM Rating: Excellent
******
41,226 posts
LockeColeMA wrote:
So Varus was wrong
Just imagine my surprise.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#318 Sep 30 2011 at 2:55 PM Rating: Excellent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,617 posts
Sweetums wrote:
"Hardcore military men" sounds like a gay porno.

Why do you think varus likes the term so much?
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#319Almalieque, Posted: Oct 01 2011 at 9:54 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I have yet seen an argument that exclusively argued for SSM.
#320 Oct 01 2011 at 10:17 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
You need to pay more attention, I guess.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#321 Oct 01 2011 at 10:39 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,246 posts
How about this Alma, if the US military completely collapses due to the repeal of DADT, I'll give you £20 (that's like $7'000 or something, I'm not sure what the exchange rate is). If it doesn't you owe me a bottle of Glenlivet, Sound fair?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#322 Oct 01 2011 at 3:02 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
7,426 posts
Seems like a safe bet on your part considering other nations who have allowed da fags to serve seem to still have pretty operable armies.

Oh wait I know why Iran is bringing their navy now, they want to enforce the Iranian No Fags policy. After all Homosexuality stops at the Iran border. It all makes sense.

There ya go Alma apply to join the Iranian military they have no fags at all your @#%^ will be forever safe.
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. @#%^ OFF YOU. @#%^ YOUR BULLsh*t SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS @#%^ING sh*tTY BINARY ASS. ALL DAY LONG.

#323 Oct 01 2011 at 3:59 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,246 posts
Precisely, whiskey won tastes better than whiskey earned.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#324 Oct 01 2011 at 4:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Repressed Memories
******
20,540 posts
Almalieque wrote:
If a child asks his mother for a ham sandwich and she's "No, because it'll ruin your appetite for dinner", then what should be her response if he asked for a turkey sandwich and why?

"No, because god hates turkey sandwiches?"
#325 Oct 01 2011 at 5:18 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,226 posts
Allegory wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If a child asks his mother for a ham sandwich and she's "No, because it'll ruin your appetite for dinner", then what should be her response if he asked for a turkey sandwich and why?

"No, because god hates turkey sandwiches?"

Kids don't ask for sandwiches before dinner anyway, they want candy.
#326 Oct 01 2011 at 6:54 PM Rating: Excellent
Nadenu wrote:
Allegory wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If a child asks his mother for a ham sandwich and she's "No, because it'll ruin your appetite for dinner", then what should be her response if he asked for a turkey sandwich and why?

"No, because god hates turkey sandwiches?"

Kids don't ask for sandwiches before dinner anyway, they want candy.
Thou shalt not covet sweets before dinner.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#327 Oct 01 2011 at 9:32 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,699 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Precisely, whiskey won tastes better than whiskey earned.


You made one error. You should have asked for Macallan.
____________________________
What if the bird will not sing?
Nobunaga answers, "Kill it!"
Hideyoshi answers, "Make it want to sing."
Ieyasu answers, "Wait."
Timelordwho answers "Just as Planned."
#328Almalieque, Posted: Oct 02 2011 at 1:42 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) If you believe that the U.S military is one of the best, if not the best military powers in the world, why would they try to imitate an inferior military?
#329 Oct 02 2011 at 3:03 AM Rating: Good
If allowing Homosexuals to be open in the military makes folks like varrus & Alma want to leave it...

Well, that's a win-win situation if there ever was one.

I feel safer already.
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the crap out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#330 Oct 02 2011 at 4:02 AM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,611 posts
Didn't sh*tbreak just use that sandwich analogy before and had it blow up in his face?
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#331 Oct 02 2011 at 5:30 AM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,226 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Didn't sh*tbreak just use that sandwich analogy before and had it blow up in his face?

Yes. And I have no idea what his point is with that, anyway. Not that I ever know what his point is...
#332 Oct 02 2011 at 5:30 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,796 posts
Omegavegeta wrote:
If allowing Homosexuals to be open in the military makes folks like varrus & Alma want to leave it...

Well, that's a win-win situation if there ever was one.

I feel safer already.


Uh,yeaa. who said anything about leaving?

Uglysasquatch wrote:
Didn't sh*tbreak just use that sandwich analogy before and had it blow up in his face?



Who and when?
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#333 Oct 02 2011 at 6:29 AM Rating: Excellent
Quote:
Uh,yeaa. who said anything about leaving?


Do it for your country.
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the crap out of the middle class." -George Carlin


#334 Oct 02 2011 at 6:58 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Almalieque wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
You need to pay more attention, I guess.
If a child asks his mother for a ham sandwich and she's "No, because it'll ruin your appetite for dinner", then what should be her response if he asked for a turkey sandwich and why?

Punch him in the face and then ride off on a walrus.

Did you have a real question? One actually about the topic at hand? Because we weren't discussing child rearing or making lunch. Maybe you meant to start a new thread. I hope you weren't standing there with a hungry child waiting for my response all this time.

Or maybe you actually tried to create some lame reductionist argument where complex topics are turned into "DO WE EAT COOKIES?" because your actual argument can't stand up to any sort of scrutiny. Man, now I'm hoping you DO have a hungry child next to you because that'd be less humiliating. Oh well, let me know.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#335 Oct 02 2011 at 7:45 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*****
11,699 posts
Yo, Alma, do you think we should give the choice of prison time or dick sucking for our misdemeanor felons? Would that be a fair choice, or not matter because they are being given a choice?
____________________________
What if the bird will not sing?
Nobunaga answers, "Kill it!"
Hideyoshi answers, "Make it want to sing."
Ieyasu answers, "Wait."
Timelordwho answers "Just as Planned."
#336 Oct 02 2011 at 8:25 AM Rating: Excellent
Repressed Memories
******
20,540 posts
Almalieque wrote:
If a child asks his mother for a ham sandwich and she's "No, because it'll ruin your appetite for dinner", then what should be her response if he asked for a turkey sandwich and why?

"Yes, you can have a turkey sandwich, but only if you eat it in secret."

This is fun! Do it again?!
#337 Oct 02 2011 at 9:07 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,246 posts
Timelordwho wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Precisely, whiskey won tastes better than whiskey earned.


You made one error. You should have asked for Macallan.

I see they're selling a bottles of 60 year old on their website. Damn, should've gone for that.


Alma you cretin, put your money where your mouth is!!

Edited, Oct 2nd 2011 11:12am by Nilatai
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#338 Oct 02 2011 at 10:35 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,796 posts
Omegavegeta wrote:
Quote:
Uh,yeaa. who said anything about leaving?


Do it for your country.


That would be doing the opposite.

Jophiel wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
You need to pay more attention, I guess.
If a child asks his mother for a ham sandwich and she's "No, because it'll ruin your appetite for dinner", then what should be her response if he asked for a turkey sandwich and why?

Punch him in the face and then ride off on a walrus.

Did you have a real question? One actually about the topic at hand? Because we weren't discussing child rearing or making lunch. Maybe you meant to start a new thread. I hope you weren't standing there with a hungry child waiting for my response all this time.

Or maybe you actually tried to create some lame reductionist argument where complex topics are turned into "DO WE EAT COOKIES?" because your actual argument can't stand up to any sort of scrutiny. Man, now I'm hoping you DO have a hungry child next to you because that'd be less humiliating. Oh well, let me know.



Sooooooo.. are you going to answer the question or not? It appears that you realize the point and refuse to answer the question because you know that you're wrong. That's ok, but you should at least man up about it.

Timelordwho wrote:
Yo, Alma, do you think we should give the choice of prison time or dick sucking for our misdemeanor felons? Would that be a fair choice, or not matter because they are being given a choice?


Wrong thread.

Nilatai wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Precisely, whiskey won tastes better than whiskey earned.


You made one error. You should have asked for Macallan.

I see they're selling a bottles of 60 year old on their website. Damn, should've gone for that.


Alma you cretin, put your money where your mouth is!!

Edited, Oct 2nd 2011 11:12am by Nilatai


What are you talking about? You made a proposition that didn't include anything that I was implying or measure.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#339 Oct 02 2011 at 11:05 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,246 posts
Well if you don't think it will adversely affect the military shut the fuck up!
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#340 Oct 02 2011 at 11:45 AM Rating: Excellent
******
30,622 posts
The complexities of sexual orientation and the willingness to serve in the military is now akin to the preference of sandwich meat and whether or not it will, in fact, spoil one's dinner? Smiley: facepalm
____________________________
Kurt Vonnegut (1922-2007) wrote:
I am eternally grateful.. for my knack of finding in great books, some of them very funny books, reason enough to feel honored to be alive, no matter what else might be going on.
#341 Oct 02 2011 at 11:45 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
7,426 posts
Quote:
If you believe that the U.S military is one of the best, if not the best military powers in the world, why would they try to imitate an inferior military?

WTF are you even talking about. The US military is the best because its equipment is the best. The personnel themselves have nothing to do with it. The US military is decades ahead of most nations, and is close allies with the nations that are even in the same tech generation. (britain france germany primarily).

Anyone can be trained to fire a gun, drive a tank, fly a plane (ok maybe not anyone as pilots generally are small in stature) etc etc so on. Be them male, female, she-he or he-she. (granted most nations limit females in combat), gay, lesbian, transexual, bi, hetero.

The US is not the best because of the people, they are the best because of their equipment.



That and queers have been in the military for ever, the only thing that is changed is that they allowed them to say they are queer. That is it, and most probably won't go around talking about it, because douchebags like you will more than likely treat them like sh*t. Even if they were your best friend foe years.

You hate fags. Its ok you are allowed to, just don't be naive and pretend that they magically poofed into the military because DADT disappered, nothing has changed, and you will likely never find out who is queer or not. Hell you might even be queer.
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. @#%^ OFF YOU. @#%^ YOUR BULLsh*t SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS @#%^ING sh*tTY BINARY ASS. ALL DAY LONG.

#342 Oct 02 2011 at 12:23 PM Rating: Excellent
Quote:
Hell you might even be queer.
I thought that we all came to that conclusion already. I just assumed that his dislike of the repeal is because now he has no excuse to stay in the closet.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#343 Oct 02 2011 at 12:30 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
7,426 posts
Duke Lubriderm wrote:
Quote:
Hell you might even be queer.
I thought that we all came to that conclusion already. I just assumed that his dislike of the repeal is because now he has no excuse to stay in the closet.



Im late to the party I guess. TBH i skipped most of the thread once alma got involved because it is generally just a mind @#%^ trying to decipher his terrible analogies and god awful narratives, and there are much more enjoyable ways to @#%^ with my mind.
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. @#%^ OFF YOU. @#%^ YOUR BULLsh*t SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS @#%^ING sh*tTY BINARY ASS. ALL DAY LONG.

#344 Oct 02 2011 at 1:02 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
I'll answer the question once it's a question about DADT and not about feeding children. Surely you're smart enough to ask about the actual topic at hand, right? And if you feel the characters in each scenario are directly analogous, you can just ask the question using people related to DADT, right?

If your plan was to just keep saying "You won't answer because you know..." and I was supposed to feel shamed that I won't answer a reductive and flawed question about ham sandwiches asked by a guy who's too afraid to ask about DADT, you might want to take it back to the drawing board.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#345 Oct 02 2011 at 1:13 PM Rating: Excellent
Don't worry, Alma's already ignored my whole post, which according to his logic means he realizes he's lost the argument.
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#346 Oct 02 2011 at 2:10 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,796 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Well if you don't think it will adversely affect the military shut the fuck up!


What are you talking about? Your proposition was the military collapsing, which I never implied.

Belkira the Tulip wrote:
The complexities of sexual orientation and the willingness to serve in the military is now akin to the preference of sandwich meat and whether or not it will, in fact, spoil one's dinner? Smiley: facepalm


If you're too dense to understand a conceptual argument, where you're making literal comparisons, then you have no one to blame but yourself and maybe your education system.

rdmcandie wrote:
Quote:
If you believe that the U.S military is one of the best, if not the best military powers in the world, why would they try to imitate an inferior military?

WTF are you even talking about. The US military is the best because its equipment is the best. The personnel themselves have nothing to do with it. The US military is decades ahead of most nations, and is close allies with the nations that are even in the same tech generation. (britain france germany primarily).

Anyone can be trained to fire a gun, drive a tank, fly a plane (ok maybe not anyone as pilots generally are small in stature) etc etc so on. Be them male, female, she-he or he-she. (granted most nations limit females in combat), gay, lesbian, transexual, bi, hetero.

The US is not the best because of the people, they are the best because of their equipment.





If you believe that nonsense, then not only do you fail to understand the military, but team work in general. Just because you throw together an all star team, doesn't mean they'll win a game. It takes discipline, training and team work. All of those factors are mutually exclusive of equipment.

I'm not a history buff, but I thought the colonies "army" was inferior equipment wise in comparison to the British.

RDD wrote:


That and queers have been in the military for ever, the only thing that is changed is that they allowed them to say they are queer. That is it, and most probably won't go around talking about it, because douchebags like you will more than likely treat them like sh*t. Even if they were your best friend foe years.


Maybe you should read before posting.
RDD wrote:
You hate fags. Its ok you are allowed to, just don't be naive and pretend that they magically poofed into the military because DADT disappered, nothing has changed, and you will likely never find out who is queer or not. Hell you might even be queer.


Making false accusations doesn't make your argument accurate. YOU ONLY DISAGREE WITH ME BECAUSE YOU'RE A RACIST!!!!!

Jophiel wrote:
I'll answer the question once it's a question about DADT and not about feeding
children. Surely you're smart enough to ask about the actual topic at hand, right? And if you feel the characters in each scenario are directly analogous, you can just ask the question using people related to DADT, right?

If your plan was to just keep saying "You won't answer because you know..." and I was supposed to feel shamed that I won't answer a reductive and flawed question about ham sandwiches asked by a guy who's too afraid to ask about DADT, you might want to take it back to the drawing board.


If you don't want to answer and want to play/be dumb, then fine, but don't act like what I'm saying is irrelevant.

Sir Xsarus wrote:
Don't worry, Alma's already ignored my whole post, which according to his logic means he realizes he's lost the argument.


What post?

Ask yourself this? Have I ever ignored you,EVER? Really.... smh...
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#347 Oct 02 2011 at 2:47 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
7,426 posts


Quote:

If you believe that nonsense, then not only do you fail to understand the military, but team work in general. Just because you throw together an all star team, doesn't mean they'll win a game. It takes discipline, training and team work.


Ya the team doesn't always win (vietnam) but when you give your team the best equipment available they tend to have the best opportunity to win. America hasn't really been in a War with a relevant nation since WWII vs Japan and Germany. Your team is just people just like everyone else's army in the world.

But when that team can drop a missile into the @#%^ of a flea, its usually an indication of being better. If you think it's because of teamwork, discipline, and training you are a retard, that stuff doesn't cost 500+ billion dollars, your equipment and technology does.

Also if it means anything, fags have been there every step of the way...icky I know.
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. @#%^ OFF YOU. @#%^ YOUR BULLsh*t SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS @#%^ING sh*tTY BINARY ASS. ALL DAY LONG.

#348 Oct 02 2011 at 3:00 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Almalieque wrote:
If you don't want to answer and want to play/be dumb, then fine, but don't act like what I'm saying is irrelevant.

Why are you trying so hard to avoid asking a question directly about DADT? If you were so confident of the answer, I imagine you'd be all over it.

I think we both know the answer to that one Smiley: smile Keep asking about ham sandwiches though! You're fooling... umm... yourself, apparently.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#349 Oct 02 2011 at 3:07 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,226 posts
Ok, here. As a mother, if my child asked for ANY kind of sandwich before dinner, he would be told no. Feel better now?

You can get back to your usual "I know you are but what am I?" debates now.
#350 Oct 02 2011 at 3:12 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Actually, I'm sticking with my "punch him in the face and ride off on a walrus" answer.

Once Alma wants to define exactly what the child, sandwiches and parent represent, I'll define what the punch and walrus represent. Until then, we can just assume that my answer directly and properly fits his question.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#351 Oct 02 2011 at 3:15 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
8,796 posts
rdmcandie wrote:


ALmalieque wrote:

If you believe that nonsense, then not only do you fail to understand the military, but team work in general. Just because you throw together an all star team, doesn't mean they'll win a game. It takes discipline, training and team work.


Ya the team doesn't always win (vietnam) but when you give your team the best equipment available they tend to have the best opportunity to win. America hasn't really been in a War with a relevant nation since WWII vs Japan and Germany. Your team is just people just like everyone else's army in the world.

But when that team can drop a missile into the @#%^ of a flea, its usually an indication of being better. If you think it's because of teamwork, discipline, and training you are a retard, that stuff doesn't cost 500+ billion dollars, your equipment and technology does.


500+ billion dollars mean absolutely nothing if you fail at discipline, team work and training. I know that you think the U.S. wins battles by simply pressing a single button, but I assure you that isn't the case.

RDD wrote:
Also if it means anything, fags have been there every step of the way...icky I know.


Learn to read

Jophiel wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If you don't want to answer and want to play/be dumb, then fine, but don't act like what I'm saying is irrelevant.

Why are you trying so hard to avoid asking a question directly about DADT? If you were so confident of the answer, I imagine you'd be all over it.

I think we both know the answer to that one Smiley: smile Keep asking about ham sandwiches though! You're fooling... umm... yourself, apparently.


You must have gotten lost in translation. That's kind of how we got here. I made direct comments to DADT, you didn't understand. So, I took another avenue by explaining it in a conceptual argument that's easy to understand and can be applied to this scenario.

Obviously you finally understand and as opposed to manning up and saying "my bad", you want to act like it's irrelevant. It's nothing new. It's the same strategy. Call every valid question as irrelevant as opposed to just answering the question. You spent way more time not answering the question as opposed to just answering the question.


Edited, Oct 2nd 2011 11:17pm by Almalieque
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 79 All times are in CDT