Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Man arrested at 9/11 memorial for speaking out. Follow

#152 Sep 17 2011 at 12:15 AM Rating: Good
Because every President over the past 100 years has made a big deal about showing their long form birth certificate to prove that they were really born here... Oh wait.

Dude, you are so a birther it isn't even funny.
____________________________
Come on Bill, let's go home
[ffxisig]63311[/ffxisig]
#153 Sep 17 2011 at 9:04 AM Rating: Good
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
gbaji wrote:
Didn't work out so well though, did it?

Well, it did a capital job of making Birthers like you look stupid so I'd call it a win.

This doesn't even count the connected conspiracies you bought into. "I heard Hawaii made it illegal to even ask for your birth certificate! " Smiley: laugh

Look, I get that you're never going to admit that you get sucked into this nonsense. I get that you're never going to admit that you eat it up with the same zeal as any Truther or Moon Landing hoax guy or Holocaust denier or Grassy Knoll enthusiast. Just know that you are convincing no one when you insist that it's not true. You can whine "popularity fallacy" or whatever to that but the simple fact is that everyone else has already observed the evidence and come to the conclusion; you don't wait on the insane to admit that they're insane.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#154 Sep 18 2011 at 1:14 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
4,770 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:


You realize that using Youtube videos as sources, or as a way of expressing your views, does not help your case, right?

You don't come off well when you challenge others to be as "informed" as you are, and then link to Youtube. Academic sources, pier-reviewed journals, or testimony by respected and documented experts are really the only way to go.

I mean, you got your facts wrong about the Seal team in the Chinook already. You got them wrong in your haste and clear-as-day desire to be able cry conspiracy. Why should we take anything you say remotely seriously?


You realize most people on this forum won't read or research anything that can't be googled, right? I happen to agree with you. I use databases myself to research facts which I believe I already said in a previous post. The problem is most of these sources are NOT available to the average person who doesn't have access. The people that I'm arguing against here are only used to sound bites and to believing anything authority might tell them is fact. In other words, they're conditioned by the establishment and lack critical thinking skills except against people that aren't chosen by the establishment. Anyone who voted for Obama or Bush in the last 12 years clearly lacks the ability to think for themselves.

My youtube video clip showed Ron Paul warning the American people on several occasions. Do I need to bring up the first Twin Tower attack? Or how about the US Cole bombing? The idea that this attack was unexpected like a Pearl Harbor is laughable at best. Whether 9/11 was planned by the CIA or not isn't the issue. Our pathetic foreign policy alone should tell you a few things.

Seal team 6 kill Bin Laden and low and behold finds their members being blown away by a rpg attack weeks later. What's wrong with that statement?





Edited, Sep 18th 2011 3:00pm by ShadowedgeFFXI
#155 Sep 18 2011 at 5:12 PM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
Seal team 6 kill Bin Laden and low and behold finds their members being blown away by a rpg attack weeks later. What's wrong with that statement?


That it's not what you said? I have the capability of looking at the other pages in this thread, you know.

ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
those same exact Seals that killed him.


Smiley: rolleyes

To the rest: there are plenty of people on this forum that are more than capable of providing a reputable source. You're not one of them, so your condescension is unwarranted.

Edited, Sep 18th 2011 7:12pm by Eske
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#156 Sep 19 2011 at 1:38 AM Rating: Good
****
9,278 posts
I can't believe it took me til the fourth page to realize that Shadowedge is a truther, awesome, I have a new tinfoil hat to play with.
____________________________
Master Meleagant Driftwood of Stromm, Warrior of the 69th level(EQ)
Rhyys, Human Warrior of 67th level(WoW)

The World Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
Alan Watts wrote:
I am omnipotent insofar as I am the Universe, but I am not an omnipotent in the role of Alan Watts, only cunning


Eske wrote:
I've always read Driftwood as the straight man in varus' double act. It helps if you read all of his posts in the voice of Droopy Dog.
#157 Sep 19 2011 at 8:35 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,893 posts
It's Haley Smith vs. Stan Smith, with all the lack of humor that comes with a Seth MacFarlane cartoon.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#158 Sep 19 2011 at 9:55 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
4,770 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:

That it's not what you said? I have the capability of looking at the other pages in this thread, you know.


You're arguing semantics chief. I was referring to Seal team 6 as the same group that killed him. The actual Seals on team 6 that "killed Bin Laden" isn't public knowledge anyway so you don't know either.

ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
those same exact Seals that killed him.



Quote:

To the rest: there are plenty of people on this forum that are more than capable of providing a reputable source. You're not one of them, so your condescension is unwarranted.

Edited, Sep 18th 2011 7:12pm by Eske


I've only been lurking a short time so I haven't seen anything credible coming from a single person thus far. You want me to post credible sources from databases and such, fine make it worth my time by proving me wrong that you guys are capable of comprehending the data. People prefer to believe the media cover stories which aren't researched, but given by the top brass of their companies and all the media person is responsible for being a mouthpiece. I'll keep the jury open, but so far all I see are trolls like Joph and LOLGAXE that have an opinion, but keep it safe enough to hide behind any real feelings they might have.

I'm not a truther or any of those labels either. I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. What I am is someone who is tired of being screwed over by a government that is supposed to protect us and our rights. Greed and corruption rule our lives at the basic corporation level and yet people are naive to think that the government isn't worse. If anything I say is true, the establishment from the mainstream media won't be reporting it because they've been bought off. Go check your American history if you doubt this. The English tried and fail to stop the revolution by misleading the public too. So our independence was won by people spreading the word though the shadows as the establishment controlled things. Like it not, most people will believe what authority tells them without even challenging it for themselves. Most of you guys are nothing more than brainwashed lemmings. You have the audacity to claim that people on here are equipped to debate on such a high level with me, yet I have never seen anything to prove such a claim on this thread or any other. All I do see is arrogant a-holes that only know how to criticize your grammar or intelligence based on your stance. You think you're so **** smart, but you guys don't see that both the left and right is in bed together. Obama who ran on a far left platform isn't so left anymore and if anything is more right. That should be obvious to most people which it is outside this trollish forum with people that use their brain to think for themselves.

I'm not even ****** at you guys, just disappointed so many idiots run around as clueless lemmings. I fully expect some snarky remarks or something I said quoted taken out of context. That will prove my point for me so I wouldn't do it. because if anyone responds in that manner, I'll just respond with "I told you so" not bothering to read it.

Edited, Sep 19th 2011 11:02am by ShadowedgeFFXI
#159 Sep 19 2011 at 9:57 AM Rating: Good
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
all I see are trolls like Joph

Rwarr! Smiley: laugh
Quote:
just disappointed so many idiots run around as clueless lemmings

Feeling's mutual.


Edited, Sep 19th 2011 10:57am by Jophiel
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#160 Sep 19 2011 at 9:59 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,686 posts
I told you so.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#161 Sep 19 2011 at 9:59 AM Rating: Good
******
43,893 posts
Jophiel wrote:
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
all I see are trolls like Joph
Rwarr! Smiley: laugh
My name is in all capitals, which means I hurt his feelings more.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#162 Sep 19 2011 at 10:02 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Quote:
Obama who ran on a far left platform isn't so left anymore and if anything is more right.

Were you drunk on Listerine when you wrote this? Obama ran on a centrist platform. Remember the whole bit about compromise and working in a bipartisan fashion, etc?
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#163 Sep 19 2011 at 10:04 AM Rating: Decent
******
43,893 posts
Things like facts and accurate cites aren't important to truthers.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#164 Sep 19 2011 at 10:08 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
4,770 posts
Jophiel wrote:

Were you drunk on Listerine when you wrote this? Obama ran on a centrist platform. Remember the whole bit about compromise and working in a bipartisan fashion, etc?


No, but apparently you were high on something because you put more emphasis on words than actions. Obama ran on his public healthcare option and to stop the wars in the Middle East. Both of those views are far left. Univerval Health care is socialist agenda, there is no bipartisan as not a single GOP voted for it. Obama sure did run his mouth about being a centralist, but if you used your brain to see his policies and vision, you clearly see it was a radical left platform.

None of Obama's promises have been compromises for the left, only the right. That comes from left winged bias shows like MSNBC. There is no bipartisan evidence to speak of unless you want to believe his speeches. LMAO @ you for falling for it.

Joph levels down and loses 4 more IQ points.


LOLdumbass wrote:
My name is in all capitals, which means I hurt his feelings more.


No, I just expect more from you because of your background. You're incapable of offending me, you only bring down the military everything time you speak.

Edited, Sep 19th 2011 11:16am by ShadowedgeFFXI
#165 Sep 19 2011 at 10:15 AM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,686 posts
Ending the wars in the Middle East are not far left. I'm not even sure they're left ideals.

Edited, Sep 19th 2011 1:16pm by Uglysasquatch
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#166 Sep 19 2011 at 10:20 AM Rating: Good
******
43,893 posts
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
LOLdumbass wrote:
My name is in all capitals, which means I hurt his feelings more.
No, I just expect more from you because of your background. You're incapable of offending me, you only bring down the military everything time you speak.
You can lie about my not hitting a nerve all you want, but the name calling is a pretty big tell.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#167 Sep 19 2011 at 10:23 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
4,770 posts
Uglysasquatch, Mercenary Major wrote:
Ending the wars in the Middle East are not far left. I'm not even sure they're left ideals.



Ok, I'll try to explain this to you. Right now you probably know that the GOP serves corporations and bankers. The DEM are more about social welfare and the entitlement system. Now what stands in the way for the left to expand their social welfare? The answer is the wars in the Middle East as the spending is out of control. So the left pushes for the troops to return and the wars to end so more money can "get jobs" and "be used for welfare programs". The right has welfare programs too.. they are called tax breaks for the rich and subsidies for the oil companies.

The ideals are just motives for what they really want. The ideology for why they want out of the wars is misleading. You have to scratch the surface and see their motives.

lolgaxe wrote:
You can lie about my not hitting a nerve all you want, but the name calling is a pretty big tell.


Even if it were true, I'm more disappointed than anything else. Everything is a game with you and all you can do is joke about people. That's quite sad honestly never having anything to add of substance. Believe what you want, I've already locked you in as a bully and troll.

Shadowedge levels up... ding!



Edited, Sep 19th 2011 11:28am by ShadowedgeFFXI
#168 Sep 19 2011 at 10:32 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
No, but apparently you were high on something because you put more emphasis on words than actions.

Words over actions... in a campaign? Remember? "Ran on a far left platform"?

Quote:
Obama ran on his public healthcare option

Clinton ran on a platform of single-payor universal insurance which is arguably "far left". Obama ran on a model of private corporations providing the bulk of the coverage (even the "exchanges" are predominately private companies). A model implemented by Governor Romney and advocated by the GOP in the 1990s. You and I obviously have dramatically different ideas of what's "far left".

Quote:
not a single GOP voted for it

I thought we were talking about his campaign? So your original argument is that Obama pretended to be far left during the campaign but was really closer to the right and now your argument is that Obama only pretended to be moderate during the campaign but he was really always far left in practice with health care plans that didn't get a single GOP vote?

Quote:
Joph levels down and loses 4 more IQ points.

Cutting.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#169 Sep 19 2011 at 10:34 AM Rating: Good
******
43,893 posts
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
Believe what you want, I've already locked you in as a bully and troll.
And you've been locked as a paranoid truther who puts more substance into conspiracy theories than reality, and when no one follows blindly behind you, you become belligerent and complain like any other child on the internet. The only difference between the two of us is that I'm right.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#170 Sep 19 2011 at 10:42 AM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
Eske Esquire wrote:

That it's not what you said? I have the capability of looking at the other pages in this thread, you know.


You're arguing semantics chief. I was referring to Seal team 6 as the same group that killed him. The actual Seals on team 6 that "killed Bin Laden" isn't public knowledge anyway so you don't know either.


You don't get to cry "semantics" when the entire meaning of the sentence is objectively different, sorry. If you said "I helped my Uncle jack off a horse" when you meant "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse" we'd all be quite justified in having a good laugh at your expense. Now, if you want to contritely say that you used the wrong wording for what you meant, then that'd be okay.

I'd wager that you don't have the humility for it, though.

It's public knowledge that none of the Seals on the Bin Laden mission were in the downed chopper. 'Course, that information came from the government, so I suppose it's prudent for us to assume that they're lying to us, amirite?

I love that any slight elicits these histrionics and non-sequitor soapbox rants out of you, though. That's fun. Might be the first time I've heard Joph called a troll, come to think of it.

I'll give you lolgaxe, though. Dude is all about that. And he must be doing it well, since he's clearly gotten under your skin.

Edited, Sep 19th 2011 12:45pm by Eske
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#171 Sep 19 2011 at 10:47 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
4,770 posts
Jophiel wrote:

Words over actions... in a campaign? Remember? "Ran on a far left platform"?


I see where your going so I address that. Obama promised things that were left wing points of interest. There was no centralist views, only his words that he would team up with GOP that would vote for their social programs. It never happened regardless as nobody supported him.

Quote:
Obama ran on his public healthcare option
Clinton ran on a platform of single-payor universal insurance which is arguably "far left". Obama ran on a model of private corporations providing the bulk of the coverage (even the "exchanges" are predominately private companies). A model implemented by Governor Romney and advocated by the GOP in the 1990s. You and I obviously have dramatically different ideas of what's "far left".


Agreed, it's complicated to say what is far left as it's an extreme indicator and varies by the person. Romney is taking hits for his socialist program that Obama adopted. Clinton is a liberal and so is her ex-president husband. So the only point for me to address here is Romney who got burned for his bill in Mass. It's funny no GOP voted for Obamacare, so that makes me question Romney's credibility even more so. He's clearly a flip flopper.
#172 Sep 19 2011 at 11:01 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,686 posts
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
Uglysasquatch, Mercenary Major wrote:
Ending the wars in the Middle East are not far left. I'm not even sure they're left ideals.



Ok, I'll try to explain this to you. Right now you probably know that the GOP serves corporations and bankers. The DEM are more about social welfare and the entitlement system. Now what stands in the way for the left to expand their social welfare? The answer is the wars in the Middle East as the spending is out of control. So the left pushes for the troops to return and the wars to end so more money can "get jobs" and "be used for welfare programs". The right has welfare programs too.. they are called tax breaks for the rich and subsidies for the oil companies.

The ideals are just motives for what they really want. The ideology for why they want out of the wars is misleading. You have to scratch the surface and see their motives.
What the GOP and Dems want, has nothing to do with right or left ideals. There are a lot of people on the right who want out of those wars as well. Matter of fact, there's some who've plat formed on that very thing. Now, you can say that getting out of those wars is a Dem policy, but that doesn't make it a left ideal.

Quote:
Believe what you want, I've already locked you in as a bully and troll.
Way to go and dig a little deeper.


Edited, Sep 19th 2011 2:03pm by Uglysasquatch
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#173 Sep 19 2011 at 11:02 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
4,770 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:

I'd wager that you don't have the humility for it, though.


I used the wrong wording. I've said it before that I don't proofread enough so I make errors.

Quote:

It's public knowledge that none of the Seals on the Bin Laden mission were in the downed chopper. 'Course, that information came from the government, so I suppose it's prudent for us to assume that they're lying to us, amirite?


I'm going to assume you don't have top level security clearance like I do. Nor have you passed the FBI's background check either. The reason why this is relevant is this. IF the government let the press know the name of the Seals that killed Bin Laden, we could check for ourselves once the names came out who died in the helicopter. Without that, it's impossible for anyone without clearance to know for sure unless they're a SEAL.

They probably are lying to us. If the SEALS on that team knew stuff that was considered dangerous, the government can kill them. I don't think that you know this already. That's part of the condition of being a SEAL that goes on these projects. If you or your team gives out info, you can forfeit your life. I'm sure you heard the statement that if you get caught the US will deny any responsibility and they will say you were acting alone. This falls into that category. I don't know for sure if this is the case in this situation or not, but I do know that a SEAL on a classified mission like this one will be taken out for leaks. My gut tells me the SEAL team didn't like the funeral at sea story and spoke out, but that's a theory based on my previous experience with them.

#174 Sep 19 2011 at 11:06 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
4,770 posts
Uglysasquatch, Mercenary Major wrote:
]What the GOP and Dems want, has nothing to do with right or left ideals. There are a lot of people on the right who want out of those wars as well. Matter of fact, there's some who've plat formed on that very thing. Now, you can say that getting out of those wars is a Dem policy, but that doesn't make it a left ideal.


Alright you guys wanted to play this game so here is round 1.

Which GOP are against the war that aren't Libertarian like Ron Paul?

Names
Voting Record
History of flip flopping
etc

I'll be waiting...

Edited, Sep 19th 2011 12:07pm by ShadowedgeFFXI
#175 Sep 19 2011 at 11:10 AM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,686 posts
Oh, I'm speaking specifically about Paul. Libertariany or not, it's right wing voters he needs to attract. And he clearly stands for removal from those wars because he has right wing voters telling him that's what they want. Which proves my point that getting out of those wars are not left or right wing ideas. The reason why to get out of the war may be, but getting out of the war, as the only criteria you stated, was not solely a left wing ideal.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#176 Sep 19 2011 at 11:18 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,893 posts
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
I'm going to assume you don't have top level security clearance like I do.
I'm genuinely curious how you obtained it.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#177 Sep 19 2011 at 11:18 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
I see where your going so I address that. Obama promised things that were left wing points of interest. There was no centralist views, only his words that he would team up with GOP that would vote for their social programs.

You mean aside from things like expanding nuclear energy and sending additional troops into Afghanistan.

Quote:
Agreed, it's complicated to say what is far left as it's an extreme indicator and varies by the person.

What? Smiley: laugh So you're really just saying it means whatever you need it to mean.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#178 Sep 19 2011 at 11:21 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
4,770 posts
Uglysasquatch, Mercenary Major wrote:
Oh, I'm speaking specifically about Paul. Libertariany or not, it's right wing voters he needs to attract. And he clearly stands for removal from those wars because he has right wing voters telling him that's what they want. Which proves my point that getting out of those wars are not left or right wing ideas. The reason why to get out of the war may be, but getting out of the war, as the only criteria you stated, was not solely a left wing ideal.


Look I'm not trying to be a jerk, but this is what you said.

Quote:
There are a lot of people on the right who want out of those wars


I'm asking for names and I already gave you Ron Paul in my last post. You clearly said "there are a lot of people" and I'm wondering how many you can find though research.

Secondly you have no clue how Ron Paul thinks. Go to youtube and hear him speak over the past 30 years. Ron Paul isn't trying to get us out of the wars because of what voters think. He wants us out of them because they're against the Constitution and is causing this country to go bankrupt. Paul isn't pandering to his voter base. His voter base is pandering to his enforcement of the Constitution. All the other candidates don't have a clue about the Constitution including Obama who is supposed to be some type of lawyer for it.
#179 Sep 19 2011 at 11:23 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,863 posts
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:

I'm going to assume you don't have top level security clearance like I do.


Smiley: oyvey

Having high-level security clearance, then flapping your gums on an online forum seems like a bad idea. Seems like you're either lying or should shut up before you lose your job.
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#180 Sep 19 2011 at 11:25 AM Rating: Excellent
People with high level security access always post suggestively on gaming forums. Smiley: schooled
____________________________
01001001 00100000 01001100 01001001 01001011 01000101 00100000 01000011 01000001 01001011 01000101
You'll always be stupid, you'll just be stupid with more information in your brain
Forum FAQ
#181 Sep 19 2011 at 11:26 AM Rating: Excellent
Meat Popsicle
*****
11,863 posts
Sir Xsarus wrote:
People with high level security access always post suggestively on gaming forums. Smiley: schooled


Seems I have much to learn about the world.

Smiley: rolleyes
____________________________
That monster in the mirror, he just might be you. -Grover
#182 Sep 19 2011 at 11:27 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
4,770 posts
Jophiel wrote:

You mean aside from things like expanding nuclear energy and sending additional troops into Afghanistan.


He promised to take the troops out of Iraq and send more troops to Afghanistan where the real crime took place. As LOLGAXE said, we'll be in Iraq forever and sadly I can't disagree. If you add up all the things that appeal to liberal voters and GOP voters, you'll find that Obama has given more to the right than Bush. There were many policies that Obama signed that the GOP couldn't get though when Bush was in office. None of this stuff is hard to find.

Quote:

What? Smiley: laugh So you're really just saying it means whatever you need it to mean.


Yeah, exactly. It applies to everyone though and their tolerance of the other viewpoint. It's a subjective term regardless.
#183 Sep 19 2011 at 11:31 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
He promised to take the troops out of Iraq and send more troops to Afghanistan

And you feel this was some major left-wing talking point?

That explains all those lefties today who still ***** about Obama increasing troop strength in Afghanistan as though he broke a promise to them.

Quote:
There were many policies that Obama signed that the GOP couldn't get though when Bush was in office.

Name a couple.

Quote:
It's a subjective term regardless.

It's a meaningless term when you toss it about like that.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#184 Sep 19 2011 at 11:35 AM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,686 posts
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
I'm asking for names and I already gave you Ron Paul in my last post. You clearly said "there are a lot of people" and I'm wondering how many you can find though research.
I said lot of people on the right want out of the wars, yes. I didn't say lots of people running for President did.

Edited, Sep 19th 2011 2:36pm by Uglysasquatch
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#185 Sep 19 2011 at 11:37 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
4,770 posts
someproteinguy wrote:


Having high-level security clearance, then flapping your gums on an online forum seems like a bad idea. Seems like you're either lying or should shut up before you lose your job.


I retained my clearance from my military service. There are a number of subjects I'm unable to speak about in any form whatsoever. I was hired by the FBI for 2 weeks and I gave them my resignation because of their "protocols". Basically they spy on all of us thanks to the Patriot Act(thanks tons Bush/Obama) and especially people like me that are in the system. Nothing I'll say though will be against my mandate so I'm fine. Unlike these corrupt a-holes, I'm a man of my word so they leave me alone.

I'm out of the business, so I can talk about a lot of things that I couldn't previously at all. If you walked in my boots,you'd be just as ******* Most of the info I know comes from reading official documents and time in the service.
#186 Sep 19 2011 at 11:43 AM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Smiley: lol

Okay, this is turning out better than I had anticipated.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#187 Sep 19 2011 at 11:44 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
4,770 posts
Jophiel wrote:

And you feel this was some major left-wing talking point?

That explains all those lefties today who still ***** about Obama increasing troop strength in Afghanistan as though he broke a promise to them.


The left wing part was to take troops out period. I see your point, it's just a close call.

Quote:

Name a couple.


I will when people start giving me research not found on google. I'm still waiting for these names of GOP that don't support the war.

Quote:

It's a meaningless term when you toss it about like that.


It's subjective and every person has a different belief. It's like if I said this movie was awesome. Awesome to you might not be the right word to describe the degree of excitement.
#188 Sep 19 2011 at 11:58 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,048 posts
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:


I will when people start giving me research not found on google. I'm still waiting for these names of GOP that don't support the war.


If your statement were true, you'd have these now implemented policies right there in your head. In fact, if you didn't know about them or if they didn't exist there'd be no reason to make the statement that you made. Furthermore, if you made the statment as a point in fact you'd have added the examples as it would have just bolstered your argument. The only reason you have for not providing them is because you were just writing any old crap that you thought sounded good.

At least try and make it funny.



Edited, Sep 19th 2011 7:58pm by Elinda
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#189 Sep 19 2011 at 12:03 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,686 posts
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
I will when people start giving me research not found on google. I'm still waiting for these names of GOP that don't support the war.
I'm not digging into any Tea Party members lists to provide you with names. Since what I'm talking about are the voters/supporters of Paul, I could just as easily spout off 50 names and you'd never know since they're just everyday people.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#190 Sep 19 2011 at 12:09 PM Rating: Good
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
Quote:
Name a couple.
I will when...

Easier to just admit you can't. Using your unrelated side argument with Ugly to avoid being honest with me is pretty pathetic.

Edited, Sep 19th 2011 1:10pm by Jophiel
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#191 Sep 19 2011 at 12:10 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
4,770 posts
I don't feel that this thread is going anywhere anymore. I'll just stick to topics where I can prove things without all this drama.
#192 Sep 19 2011 at 12:11 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Well, that's one way to duck out when you can't back your stuff up.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#193 Sep 19 2011 at 12:12 PM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,686 posts
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
I don't feel that this thread is going anywhere anymore. I'll just stick to topics where I can prove things without all this drama.
But you've provided 4 pages of mild amusement. I'd hate to see you stop posting altogether.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#194 Sep 19 2011 at 12:18 PM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
I'll just stick to topics where I can prove things without all this drama.


Have fun offline, by yourself.

Edited, Sep 19th 2011 2:18pm by Eske
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#195ShadowedgeFFXI, Posted: Sep 19 2011 at 12:19 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I threw down the gauntlet and nobody will respond. It's not I who backed down, it's everyone else. I refuse to play until my turn is up.
#196 Sep 19 2011 at 12:54 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Smiley: laugh
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#197 Sep 19 2011 at 12:56 PM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Smiley: laugh


Joph, stop trolling, you troll.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#198 Sep 19 2011 at 2:11 PM Rating: Decent
Encyclopedia
******
31,738 posts
ShadowedgeFFXI wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
Well, that's one way to duck out when you can't back your stuff up.



I threw down the gauntlet and nobody will respond. It's not I who backed down, it's everyone else. I refuse to play until my turn is up.


You threw down a pretty meaningless gauntlet though. Who would like to get us "out of the Middle East"? Um... Pretty much everyone. Who realizes that it's a lot more complicated than that and you can't just bail out? Pretty much everyone except Ron Paul.

Actually, to be more fair, I'm reasonably certain that Paul knows that what he's promising isn't possible in any sort of short term. The difference is that he's dishonest enough to promise it anyway. Well, him and Obama right up until he actually got elected I suppose.

Edited, Sep 19th 2011 3:56pm by gbaji
____________________________
King Nobby wrote:
More words please
#199 Sep 19 2011 at 2:24 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,978 posts
Shadow, Shadow, Shadow...varus hasn't left yet, you don't need to spread on the crazy so thick.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#200ShadowedgeFFXI, Posted: Sep 19 2011 at 7:27 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I know there is difficulty to leave the Middle East, but it doesn't mean that we can't do it. We can't just pull out the troops tomorrow because of paperwork and equipment concerns. However, Paul would pull out the troops in a reasonable time frame. One of the reasons we're supposed to have troops overseas in Germany and other countries is so we can deploy within 24 hours to anywhere in the world. It goes both ways as contractors could handle most of the logistics. The real problem is the lobbyists don't want to leave this war. There is no end in sight. I suppose you prefer another Korea.
#201 Sep 19 2011 at 8:09 PM Rating: Decent
******
30,643 posts
Oh look! More Smiley: looney.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 66 All times are in CDT