Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Obama's support cop killersFollow

#1 May 11 2011 at 9:06 AM Rating: Sub-Default
***
2,971 posts
Quote:
The White House appearance comes during the same week that lawmen from across the nation, including Jones, make their annual trek to Washington to honor their fallen comrades at the National Law Enforcement Memorial.

Sal Maggio, a retired troop commander with the state police, said his colleagues still talk about Shakur and the million dollar bounty the FBI has put on her capture.

"Hopefully someday she'll be caught," Maggio said in reaction to news of this invitation.



This is the kind of thing that happens when you put a chicago thug politician in the white house.



http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NJ-State-Police-Outraged-Over-Rapper-Invited-to-White-House-121596869.html

#2 May 11 2011 at 9:12 AM Rating: Good
Muggle@#%^er
*****
19,844 posts
Because it isn't at likely that she had no idea that ONE of his songs was in support of a cop killer?
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#3 May 11 2011 at 9:13 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Technically, he's supporting a person who wrote a song supporting a cop-killer.

I suppose if that's the worst Chicago thug politicians have to offer, we're pretty safe.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#4 May 11 2011 at 9:14 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
Fuck the police.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#5 May 11 2011 at 9:18 AM Rating: Good
Muggle@#%^er
*****
19,844 posts
WHO CALLED THE POPO?
____________________________
IDrownFish wrote:
Anyways, you all are horrible, @#%^ed up people

lolgaxe wrote:
Never underestimate the healing power of a massive dong.
#6varusword75, Posted: May 11 2011 at 9:20 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Yeah we know liberals don't care about murdering someone they don't like, especially if it's one of them committing the murder.
#7varusword75, Posted: May 11 2011 at 9:21 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Jophed,
#8 May 11 2011 at 9:23 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
7,468 posts
Have you actually ever heard the song?

Now go listen to the song, or even just read the lyrics. The song is about prejudice in the judicial system, and within the police force, it is about another black person who was unjustly found guilty of a crime that they didn't commit. The song doesn't praise killing cops, it bags on the whole **** system at the time.

Read the lyrics, then read the court case, then read the lyrics again....


(there is no proof that Assata was shot the cops, just a statement by a State Trooper, that he later said he had lied about and retracted it, that was the only thing linking her to killing the cops. The state trooper said he never saw her with a gun at all, and did not fire any shots.)

Quote:
Trooper Harper admitted to having lied in these reports and in his Grand Jury testimony about Trooper Foerster yelling and showing him an ammunition clip, about seeing Shakur holding a pocketbook or a gun inside the vehicle, and about Shakur shooting at him from the car. Trooper Harper retracted his previous statements and said that he had never seen Shakur with a gun, and that she did not shoot him




Edited, May 11th 2011 11:25am by rdmcandie
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR ******** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS ******* ****** BINARY ***. ALL DAY LONG.

#9 May 11 2011 at 9:23 AM Rating: Good
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,643 posts
Unless the rapper killed someone, meh.
#10 May 11 2011 at 9:25 AM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,686 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Yeah we know liberals don't care about murdering someone they don't like, especially if it's one of them committing the murder.
How's all that military outsourcing going anyway?
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#11 May 11 2011 at 9:29 AM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
16,044 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Y
And Obama's ties with the black panthers continue.
We're all connected by the circle of life. For everything we're all to blame and we're all to praise.

Turn, turn, turn...

If you're not going to try harder, Varus, don't bother. K.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#12 May 11 2011 at 9:30 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
varusword75 wrote:
So he supports cop killers.

Any port in a storm, I suppose. Hey, say he pals around with terrorists! That's sure to work!
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#13 May 11 2011 at 9:34 AM Rating: Excellent
****
9,277 posts
Quote:
So he supports cop killers. You're finally starting to see Obama for the scumbag he is.


Do you even have the slightest bit of common sense or reading comprehension? Because they invited someone who wrote a song about someone else, who killed a cop, you're saying they support cop killers?

Does that mean if I ever associate with say, someone who wrote a book about someone who killed a man, that I support murder?

You're once again, just repeating whatever the stupid Alaskan says.
____________________________
Master Meleagant Driftwood of Stromm, Warrior of the 69th level(EQ)
Rhyys, Human Warrior of 67th level(WoW)

The World Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
Alan Watts wrote:
I am omnipotent insofar as I am the Universe, but I am not an omnipotent in the role of Alan Watts, only cunning


Eske wrote:
I've always read Driftwood as the straight man in varus' double act. It helps if you read all of his posts in the voice of Droopy Dog.
#14 May 11 2011 at 9:38 AM Rating: Default
****
9,277 posts
Varus' link wrote:
Neither Jones nor Maggio believe the president or first lady are fully aware of Common's song about Shakur, though the rapper did appear at campaign events for Obama when he ran for president.

"I like the president and first lady," said Maggio. "I think he's doing a pretty good job lately."


****, even the people they talked to said it. Jesus Christ, you just read the first sentence and made your decision based on that, didn't you? How the **** did you manage to graduate?
____________________________
Master Meleagant Driftwood of Stromm, Warrior of the 69th level(EQ)
Rhyys, Human Warrior of 67th level(WoW)

The World Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
Alan Watts wrote:
I am omnipotent insofar as I am the Universe, but I am not an omnipotent in the role of Alan Watts, only cunning


Eske wrote:
I've always read Driftwood as the straight man in varus' double act. It helps if you read all of his posts in the voice of Droopy Dog.
#15 May 11 2011 at 9:50 AM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,976 posts
Obama's what?
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#16 May 11 2011 at 9:51 AM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,686 posts
Debalic wrote:
Obama's what?
A cop killer. Jesus, its like you can't follow crazy.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#17 May 11 2011 at 9:52 AM Rating: Good
We Does Not Hugglez
*****
10,245 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Debalic wrote:
Obama's what?
A cop killer. Jesus, its like you can't follow crazy.

What do you mean? He posted right after Driftwood.
____________________________
I had a very witty signature once, but apparently it offended the sensibilities of some of the frailer constitutions that frequent this particular internet message board.

[The rest of this message has been censored and I can't tell you what I actually think of you]
#18 May 11 2011 at 9:55 AM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts
He should also invite Ice T
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#19 May 11 2011 at 10:24 AM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,288 posts
Varus, there should not be an apostrophe in your subject. Give it to Ugly so he can push it down and use it as a comma.
#20 May 11 2011 at 12:27 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,864 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Yeah we know liberals don't care about murdering someone they don't like, especially if it's one of them committing the murder.
And boy, liberals didn't like Osama.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#21 May 11 2011 at 12:36 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
641 posts
rdmcandie wrote:
Have you actually ever heard the song?

Now go listen to the song, or even just read the lyrics. The song is about prejudice in the judicial system, and within the police force, it is about another black person who was unjustly found guilty of a crime that they didn't commit. The song doesn't praise killing cops, it bags on the whole **** system at the time.

Read the lyrics, then read the court case, then read the lyrics again....


(there is no proof that Assata was shot the cops, just a statement by a State Trooper, that he later said he had lied about and retracted it, that was the only thing linking her to killing the cops. The state trooper said he never saw her with a gun at all, and did not fire any shots.)

Quote:
Trooper Harper admitted to having lied in these reports and in his Grand Jury testimony about Trooper Foerster yelling and showing him an ammunition clip, about seeing Shakur holding a pocketbook or a gun inside the vehicle, and about Shakur shooting at him from the car. Trooper Harper retracted his previous statements and said that he had never seen Shakur with a gun, and that she did not shoot him




Edited, May 11th 2011 11:25am by rdmcandie


Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.
____________________________
Donbayne 100 Rng - Uinian 100 Dru - Breru 100 Sk - Nyenie 82 Brd - Ruusan 76 Clr - Braru 75 Mag - Syqen 100 Shm EQ Stromm/Luclin
#22varusword75, Posted: May 11 2011 at 1:36 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Jophed,
#23 May 11 2011 at 1:46 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
You pubbies are funny when you're desperate.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#24varusword75, Posted: May 11 2011 at 1:46 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) It's not like Obama has a history of disrespecting police officers or has had to invite any of them over to the whitehouse because of his actions is it?
#25varusword75, Posted: May 11 2011 at 1:47 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Jophed,
#26 May 11 2011 at 1:48 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
I'm not ignoring it, I just don't care.

I see Karl Rove was crying about this on Fox. Good to know that dog-whistle politics ain't dead.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#27varusword75, Posted: May 11 2011 at 1:49 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) r2d2,
#28varusword75, Posted: May 11 2011 at 1:51 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Joph,
#29 May 11 2011 at 1:51 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,864 posts
Donbayne wrote:
Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#30 May 11 2011 at 1:57 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
varusword75 wrote:
Like I said...

Yes, yes... we all heard you sounding stupid. You didn't need to put on a 3:00 show as well.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#31gbaji, Posted: May 11 2011 at 7:15 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Or a good song apparently.
#32 May 11 2011 at 7:22 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
gbaji wrote:
Donbayne wrote:
Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.
Or a good song apparently.

Pretty much, yeah. It's a song. You want historical accuracy over art, read an encyclopedia.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#33 May 12 2011 at 5:29 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
gbaji wrote:
4 armed members of the black panthers used false IDs to sneak into the visitors section where she was held (and likely with some inside help since they were not searched when entering as they should have been), held multiple people at gunpoint, and broke her out.


Awesome. This was a person that deserved a song, I say.

In related news, the White House should never invite Billy Joel to anything. He also supports murderous outlaws, like Billy the Kid.

Edited, May 12th 2011 7:30am by Eske

Edited, May 12th 2011 7:30am by Eske
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#34 May 12 2011 at 6:20 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
9,013 posts
I saw this news on Fox News last night and laughed. I respect Bill on "The Factor" because he likes to use facts, but when it comes to hip hop, he is sadly misinformed. If you dissect every lyric from every song an artist ever made, I'm sure you'll be able to find SOMETHING to argue about. This is just ignorance....

Now, if he invited Lil' Wayne or Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, I too would be offended, but Common Sense? Really?
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#35 May 12 2011 at 6:23 AM Rating: Good
******
43,864 posts
Jophiel wrote:
gbaji wrote:
Donbayne wrote:
Never let the facts get in the way of a good story.
Or a good song apparently.
Pretty much, yeah. It's a song. You want historical accuracy over art, read an encyclopedia.
Well, we know that isn't true.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#36varusword75, Posted: May 12 2011 at 8:47 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Jophed,
#37varusword75, Posted: May 12 2011 at 8:49 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Alma,
#38 May 12 2011 at 9:10 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
varusword75 wrote:
Quote:
Pretty much, yeah. It's a song. You want historical accuracy over art, read an encyclopedia.
And the black panthers sitting outside the voting centers were just catching some fresh air.

And the beetles of dawn were a-praise with the signature in the flour.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#39 May 12 2011 at 9:17 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,864 posts
varusword75 wrote:
We want the people to know who the president chooses to associate himself with.
Screenshot
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#40 May 12 2011 at 10:30 AM Rating: Excellent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
varusword75 wrote:
We want the people to know who the president chooses to associate himself with.
Screenshot
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#41varusword75, Posted: May 12 2011 at 11:11 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) So you liberals answer to Obama hanging out with questionable characters is to post some photo's taken out of context with W and Reagan?
#42 May 12 2011 at 11:15 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,864 posts
varusword75 wrote:
So you liberals answer to Obama hanging out with questionable characters is to post some photo's taken out of context with W and Reagan?
So its your answer to presidents hanging out with people of questionable characters is to pretend obvious pictures are out of context?
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#43varusword75, Posted: May 12 2011 at 11:18 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) lolgax,
#44 May 12 2011 at 11:21 AM Rating: Good
******
43,864 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Sad that you can't tell the difference between leaders of a nation and gangsta rappers who support the black panthers.
You're the one that thought two pictures of Reagan had W in it.

Not to mention mine is Ronnie with Mujahideen, and bsphil's is Ronnie shaking hands with Saddam Hussein. But hey, I guess that gangsta rapper is the worst of the group. Maybe you just didn't recognize the Taliban or Hussein ...

Edited, May 12th 2011 1:23pm by lolgaxe
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#45 May 12 2011 at 11:25 AM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
varusword75 wrote:
Sad that you can't tell the difference between leaders of a nation and gangsta rappers who support the black panthers.
You're the one that thought two pictures of Reagan had W in it.

Not to mention mine is Ronnie with Mujahideen, and bsphil's is Ronnie shaking hands with Saddam Hussein. But hey, I guess that gangsta rapper is the worst of the group. Maybe you just didn't recognize the Taliban or Hussein ...

Edited, May 12th 2011 1:23pm by lolgaxe


phil's is Rummie.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#46 May 12 2011 at 11:26 AM Rating: Good
******
43,864 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
varusword75 wrote:
Sad that you can't tell the difference between leaders of a nation and gangsta rappers who support the black panthers.
You're the one that thought two pictures of Reagan had W in it.

Not to mention mine is Ronnie with Mujahideen, and bsphil's is Ronnie shaking hands with Saddam Hussein. But hey, I guess that gangsta rapper is the worst of the group. Maybe you just didn't recognize the Taliban or Hussein ...
phil's is Rummie.
Oops, my mistake. Same administration, and still not Dubbya.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#47 May 12 2011 at 11:27 AM Rating: Excellent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Sad that you can't tell the difference between leaders of a nation and gangsta rappers who support the black panthers.
The logical acrobatics required to complete this sentence are pathetic. Your character is a blight on society.

Good thing we both really know you're just a secret liberal. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone outside this forum.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#48 May 12 2011 at 11:31 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
varusword75 wrote:
Sad that you can't tell the difference between leaders of a nation and gangsta rappers who support the black panthers.

One actually matters and the other is just a rapper?
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#49 May 12 2011 at 11:32 AM Rating: Excellent
******
43,864 posts
varus logic now states that singing a song that has lyrics that could be construed as advocating the killing of police officers is worse than anything the Taliban and Saddam Hussein has done.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#50varusword75, Posted: May 12 2011 at 12:17 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) lolgax,
#51 May 12 2011 at 12:19 PM Rating: Excellent
******
43,864 posts
So Saddam Hussein is only a "sketchy world leader" now.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help