Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

This lady looks familiar...Follow

#27 May 06 2011 at 8:42 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
******
20,518 posts
Kachi wrote:
I always wondered if she was as hot as everyone said she was.




That smile on his face should say it all. It's not often a doofus like him gets a girl like that!
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#28 May 06 2011 at 8:56 PM Rating: Default
Scholar
****
9,997 posts
Hm. I probably just shouldn't say anything.

I do miss her welcome presence, though.
____________________________
Hyrist wrote:
Ok, now we're going to get slash fiction of Wint x Kachi somehere... rule 34 and all...

Never confuse your inference as the listener for an implication of the speaker.

Good games are subjective like good food is subjective. You're not going to seriously tell me that there's not a psychological basis for why pizza is great and lutefisk is revolting. The thing about subjectivity is that, as subjects go, humans actually have a great deal in common.
#29 May 06 2011 at 9:31 PM Rating: Good
Caffeine Queen
*****
14,454 posts
Nadenu wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
Nadenu wrote:
DSD wrote:
Nadenu wrote:
You guys really don't know who that is??

Newbs.

Seriously. Funny, I was just thinking about her the other day. Oh and the guild destrayer too. I miss the femmes =(


What's funny is I can only remember her real name, not her user name here.


I have no idea who that was.

Nexa


DSD and I aren't talking about anyone in the picture, this was a WoW guild that blew up... Ugh, what was her name??

Nexa


I know her username but I forget her real name. Funny to think of the 'splosion over a sarcastic comment over a garden gnome.

Hey, we should do that again some time!

Kachi wrote:
I always wondered if she was as hot as everyone said she was.


She is


Nexa
____________________________
Uglysasquatch wrote:
DSD kicked Alma in the *** on another thread over the weekend. Clearly, she kicked too hard as he's obviously still feeling it.


#30 May 06 2011 at 10:38 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,913 posts
DSD wrote:
I know her username but I forget her real name. Funny to think of the 'splosion over a sarcastic comment over a garden gnome.

Hey, we should do that again some time!


Sarah shows Gnome mercy!

And yes, we should
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#31 May 06 2011 at 11:52 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Nadenu wrote:
Ugh, what was her name??

Yanari.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#32 May 07 2011 at 12:46 AM Rating: Good
****
6,471 posts
Posting in a thread that I don't understand.
#33 May 07 2011 at 1:20 AM Rating: Decent
@#%^ing DRK
*****
13,139 posts
I still haven't seen a picture of Flea. I remember this originally being posted.
#34 May 07 2011 at 5:42 AM Rating: Excellent
Nexa
*****
12,062 posts
No, I was never as hawt as everyone would (very kindly) say I was but (and forgive me hawt chicks on here), the standards may be somewhat lower for gaming girls.

I've been lurking! I just don't log in very much (laziness). My job keeps me very busy and I have a long commute to/from work. If anyone is making a trip to Boston this summer, let me know if you want to meet for lunch or something...I work right next to the common.

Oh, and, you wanna feel old? Hannah turned 6 last month.

Nexa
____________________________
“It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But a half-wit remains a half-wit, and the emperor remains an emperor.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 9: The Kindly Ones
#35 May 07 2011 at 5:57 AM Rating: Decent
Drama Nerdvana
******
20,674 posts
Nadenu wrote:
Timelordwho wrote:
Nadenu wrote:
DSD wrote:
Nadenu wrote:
You guys really don't know who that is??

Newbs.

Seriously. Funny, I was just thinking about her the other day. Oh and the guild destrayer too. I miss the femmes =(


What's funny is I can only remember her real name, not her user name here.


I have no idea who that was.

Nexa


DSD and I aren't talking about anyone in the picture, this was a WoW guild that blew up... Ugh, what was her name??

Nexa


Smoggy wasn't a girl!
____________________________
Bode - 100 Holy Paladin - Lightbringer
#36 May 07 2011 at 7:08 AM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,299 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Nadenu wrote:
Ugh, what was her name??

Yanari.


I remembered it right before I clicked this thread.
#37 May 07 2011 at 7:10 AM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,299 posts
And yes we should all start playing together again. Even if it implodes a month later. It'll be a month full of lulz.
#38 May 07 2011 at 7:51 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Nexa wrote:
Hannah turned 6 last month.

Joph Jr. turned 12 in March.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#39 May 07 2011 at 8:26 AM Rating: Excellent
Nexa
*****
12,062 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Nexa wrote:
Hannah turned 6 last month.

Joph Jr. turned 12 in March.


Ugh.

Nexa
____________________________
“It has always been the prerogative of children and half-wits to point out that the emperor has no clothes. But a half-wit remains a half-wit, and the emperor remains an emperor.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 9: The Kindly Ones
#40 May 07 2011 at 8:51 AM Rating: Good
Caffeine Queen
*****
14,454 posts
Nexa wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
Nexa wrote:
Hannah turned 6 last month.

Joph Jr. turned 12 in March.


Ugh.

Nexa

Xavier just turned 9 6 weeks ago :/

Good to see you posting. How's life?
____________________________
Uglysasquatch wrote:
DSD kicked Alma in the *** on another thread over the weekend. Clearly, she kicked too hard as he's obviously still feeling it.


#41 May 07 2011 at 8:55 AM Rating: Good
Equal Opportunity Hater
*****
19,369 posts
I think my rogue was double teamed by Yan, and Sam. At least that's how I remember it.
#42 May 07 2011 at 11:42 AM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
29,244 posts
Nexa wrote:
Oh, and, you wanna feel old? Hannah turned 6 last month.



She planning her Congressional run yet?

I thought the guild implosion was over the tabard, am I remembering it wrong?

____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#43 May 07 2011 at 12:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
No, it was. The tabard and the stupid garden gnome on it.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#44 May 07 2011 at 12:47 PM Rating: Good
Paskil wrote:
I still haven't seen a picture of Flea. I remember this originally being posted.
She's cute. Well she was like 6 years ago, and I doubt anything has changed much.
____________________________
Edited, Mar 21st 2011 2:14pm by Darqflame Lock Thread: Because Lubriderm is silly... ~ de geso

Almalieque wrote:
I know what a glory hole is, but I wasn't sure what the business part was in reference to.

My Anime List
#45 May 07 2011 at 1:30 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
******
29,913 posts
Lubriderm the Braindead wrote:
Paskil wrote:
I still haven't seen a picture of Flea. I remember this originally being posted.
She's cute. Well she was like 6 years ago, and I doubt anything has changed much.


She kept force chokeing the waiters with her sith mind powers. Though we did get a 20% discount out of that, so perhaps it was for the best.
____________________________
Arch Duke Kaolian Drachensborn, lvl 95 Ranger, Unrest Server
Tech support forum | FAQ (Support) | Mobile Zam: http://m.zam.com (Premium only)
Forum Rules
#46 May 07 2011 at 7:22 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
******
20,518 posts
Nexa wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
Nexa wrote:
Hannah turned 6 last month.

Joph Jr. turned 12 in March.


Ugh.

Nexa

Thom is three!



I bet you didn't even know I had one of my own.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#47 May 07 2011 at 7:23 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
******
20,518 posts
Lubriderm the Braindead wrote:
Paskil wrote:
I still haven't seen a picture of Flea. I remember this originally being posted.
She's cute. Well she was like 6 years ago, and I doubt anything has changed much.

Flea's cute; she could do better than that dork she brought to Boston.

And, she hates ginger potheads. :(
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#48 May 07 2011 at 8:11 PM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
29,244 posts
Oh, I'm sure it's just a mild repulsion.

____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#49 May 07 2011 at 11:57 PM Rating: Excellent
Revolving Door Inspector
Avatar
*****
12,735 posts
Debalic wrote:
Nexa wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
Nexa wrote:
Hannah turned 6 last month.

Joph Jr. turned 12 in March.


Ugh.

Nexa

Thom is three!



I bet you didn't even know I had one of my own.


What Nexa said.

I hate this thread. Smiley: mad

I do miss both playing a MMO with you guys and hanging out. Should totally do another Alla'place when I'mwe're not so broke.
____________________________
FFXI: Exodus @ San d'Oria since November 19, 2003, Siren Server
FFXIV: Turk Kalahai @ Gridania, Balmung Server (RPC Link)
Rift: Kalahai @ Sanctum, Faeblight Server
#50 May 09 2011 at 1:46 AM Rating: Decent
Internet Footsie Lawyer
*****
12,846 posts
Samira wrote:
Nexa wrote:
Oh, and, you wanna feel old? Hannah turned 6 last month.



She planning her Congressional run yet?

I thought the guild implosion was over the tabard, am I remembering it wrong?


I thought it was because Snorre/whatever his name was, went on a power trip and broke the guild up?

____________________________
>.> heheheheh I am DF's sockpuppet.
rachelravage.us (somewhat NWS website)
http://www.guytalon.com/linger15.html My freeze Fetish DVD, on sale now! (WORK SAFE!)
http://venasevildolls.blogspot.com/ NWS
Niobia will establish a charity for orphaned mooses. (meese?) - Kao
ElneClare wrote:
So grow up folks and don't post anything you don't want your child to read. Doesn't matter if they are in diapers or adults, if it can upset them or you then it shouldn't be posted.
#51 May 09 2011 at 4:58 AM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,299 posts
niobia wrote:
Samira wrote:
Nexa wrote:
Oh, and, you wanna feel old? Hannah turned 6 last month.



She planning her Congressional run yet?

I thought the guild implosion was over the tabard, am I remembering it wrong?


I thought it was because Snorre/whatever his name was, went on a power trip and broke the guild up?



No, it was the tabard.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 50 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (50)