Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

TrumpFollow

#1 Apr 29 2011 at 5:41 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
*****
11,920 posts
Great showman, or greatest showman?
____________________________
"India black magic anal sex zionist blow job terrorism child rape bicycle"
Just as Planned.
#2 Apr 29 2011 at 5:43 PM Rating: Good
******
43,432 posts
He certainly represents his party.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#3 Apr 29 2011 at 5:52 PM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts
Letterman said he was a racist, so I'm going with that.
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#4 Apr 29 2011 at 5:54 PM Rating: Good
Sage
****
4,041 posts
I'll go with attention whore.
#5 Apr 29 2011 at 5:59 PM Rating: Excellent
Caffeine Queen
*****
14,446 posts
meh, he'll run this into the ground, you wait and see
____________________________
Uglysasquatch wrote:
DSD kicked Alma in the **** on another thread over the weekend. Clearly, she kicked too hard as he's obviously still feeling it.

Suburban Rebel Mom Blog
#6 Apr 29 2011 at 6:34 PM Rating: Excellent
**
275 posts
Needs to take some lessons from this guy
____________________________
To say that you're doing pretty well is just to say that it's the best-looking puppy in a pretty ugly litter
#7 Apr 29 2011 at 8:35 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,943 posts
Ron Paul 2012!
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#8 Apr 29 2011 at 8:38 PM Rating: Good
Skelly Poker Since 2008
*****
15,670 posts
Lucky bastard.
____________________________
Alma wrote:
Post and be happy!
#9 Apr 29 2011 at 8:58 PM Rating: Decent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Paul/Palin '12! The Democrats would love to see that! Four more years and all that jazz.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#10 Apr 29 2011 at 9:11 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,943 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Paul/Palin '12! The Democrats would love to see that! Four more years and all that jazz.


Bachmann/Palin '12.. !!
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#11 Apr 29 2011 at 9:17 PM Rating: Good
Worst. Title. Ever!
*****
14,721 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Paul/Palin '12! The Democrats would love to see that! Four more years and all that jazz.


Bachmann/Palin '12.. !!


If they did that, they wouldn't be able to tell which was which. Similar to why Betty wasn't in Flintstones vitamins.
____________________________
Can't sleep, clown will eat me.
#12 Apr 29 2011 at 9:19 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
She's one of those tea party retards isn't she? I'd support that bill, but only because it would stop Republicans running your country.


Oh and by the way America, why the **** isn't Anthony Weiner president? He's **** brilliant!
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#13 Apr 29 2011 at 10:34 PM Rating: Good
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,635 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Paul/Palin '12! The Democrats would love to see that! Four more years and all that jazz.


Bachmann/Palin '12.. !!


I swear, I read that as "Buchanan/Palin '12!" and was about to fix it to Bachmann/Palin.
#14 Apr 30 2011 at 12:31 AM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Greatest used car salesman, perhaps. That's about as high praise as I think I can give him.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#15 Apr 30 2011 at 1:41 AM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
Avatar
*****
15,915 posts
I don't know what the OP is about. Or any of the rest of it, except for the Republican lolDreamTeams.

Smiley: glare
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#16 Apr 30 2011 at 1:56 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
******
27,004 posts
I'm guessing Trump held a lolworthy speech or something.
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#17 Apr 30 2011 at 5:27 AM Rating: Excellent
*****
16,282 posts
Only thing I can think of is the fact that he was one of the "birthers" too and now he's questioning Obama's ability to get into Harvard. He's a class act, Trump.
#18 Apr 30 2011 at 7:22 AM Rating: Default
****
7,819 posts
I have to say if he's president things will be very different. He got something done that
A full house could not in a really short time. Showman or not he can get it done.
____________________________
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/ImGatomon/Request.jpg

. “Power even if it is raw uncontrolled potential is just as dangerous as a trained assassin. It is unpredictable and deadly if your are not prepared." ~Gatomon From the story A Fox Among Wolves.
#19 Apr 30 2011 at 7:24 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Tailmon wrote:
I have to say if he's president things will be very different. He got something done that
A full house could not in a really short time. Showman or not he can get it done.
Out of interest, what are you talking about?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#20 Apr 30 2011 at 7:41 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,677 posts
She's giving Trump credit for getting Obama's long certificate published.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#21 Apr 30 2011 at 7:49 AM Rating: Decent
***
2,069 posts
I'm not really sure what he would "do" as president. We are already bankrupt.
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#22 Apr 30 2011 at 7:55 AM Rating: Decent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
She's giving Trump credit for getting Obama's long certificate published.
Oh. That's hilarious.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#23Almalieque, Posted: Apr 30 2011 at 8:00 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Well, it's good that someone with no chance of winning took one for the team.
#24 Apr 30 2011 at 8:04 AM Rating: Decent
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
She's giving Trump credit for getting Obama's long certificate published.
Oh. That's hilarious.


Well, it's good that someone with no chance of winning took one for the team.
Took one what for which team?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#25 Apr 30 2011 at 8:08 AM Rating: Excellent
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,677 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
She's giving Trump credit for getting Obama's long certificate published.
Oh. That's hilarious.


Well, it's good that someone with no chance of winning took one for the team.
Took one what for which team?
Team Morons
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#26 Apr 30 2011 at 8:32 AM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
She's giving Trump credit for getting Obama's long certificate published.
Oh. That's hilarious.


Well, it's good that someone with no chance of winning took one for the team.
Took one what for which team?
Team Morons


Teem Morons (they can't speel)
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#27 Apr 30 2011 at 9:58 AM Rating: Good
Sage
****
4,041 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
She's giving Trump credit for getting Obama's long certificate published.
Oh. That's hilarious.


Well, it's good that someone with no chance of winning took one for the team.


Alma, meet Tailmon. I'm sure the two of you will get along splendidly.
#28Almalieque, Posted: Apr 30 2011 at 10:20 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) For the Republicans and the people who really wanted to press the issue but not look like an idiot. I'm sure there were many Republicans who wiped their forehead saying "Phew, that could have been me".
#29 Apr 30 2011 at 10:23 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
She's giving Trump credit for getting Obama's long certificate published.
Oh. That's hilarious.


Well, it's good that someone with no chance of winning took one for the team.
Took one what for which team?


For the Republicans and the people who really wanted to press the issue but not look like an idiot. I'm sure there were many Republicans who wiped their forehead saying "Phew, that could have been me".
As far as the Republican party is concerned I think that train has left the station. If they didn't want to look like idiots they should have distanced themselves from the whole birther thing as soon as the first BC was released 3 years ago. They should have quashed it from their supporters. That would have been the sensible thing to do.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#30 Apr 30 2011 at 10:25 AM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
She's giving Trump credit for getting Obama's long certificate published.
Oh. That's hilarious.


Well, it's good that someone with no chance of winning took one for the team.
Took one what for which team?


For the Republicans and the people who really wanted to press the issue but not look like an idiot. I'm sure there were many Republicans who wiped their forehead saying "Phew, that could have been me".
As far as the Republican party is concerned I think that train has left the station. If they didn't want to look like idiots they should have distanced themselves from the whole birther thing as soon as the first BC was released 3 years ago. They should have quashed it from their supporters. That would have been the sensible thing to do.


Some of them tried...you can't fix stupid.
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#31 Apr 30 2011 at 10:35 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,262 posts
Fair point. Still, makes me sad that people (however few) placed so much stock in that whole thing.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#32Almalieque, Posted: Apr 30 2011 at 10:36 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) That's the thing. They (as in most of the party) really wanted to press the issue and they (the ones who didn't want to embarrass themselves) did indeed distance themselves. That doesn't mean that everyone didn't want to know the answer. President Obama allowed the conspiracy to live on, by doing so, it only created doubt. Even though people may had doubt, it wasn't necessarily an issue people found worth mentioning.
#33 Apr 30 2011 at 10:53 AM Rating: Good
******
43,432 posts
I can't wait to see results of the Ivy League campaign he's working on next.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#34 Apr 30 2011 at 11:09 AM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts
Almalieque wrote:
[
That doesn't mean that everyone didn't want to know the answer.


Most of us already knew the answer.

Almalieque wrote:

President Obama allowed the conspiracy to live on, by doing so, it only created doubt.


Actually it only exposed stupidity and paranoia.
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#35 Apr 30 2011 at 11:22 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,943 posts
Alilitardif wrote:
Most of us already knew the answer.


Correction: Most of you logically assumed the answer based on the facts provided.

Alilitardif wrote:
Actually it only exposed stupidity and paranoia.


No, I was right with what I said.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#36 Apr 30 2011 at 11:50 AM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts
Almalieque wrote:


Alilitardif wrote:
Actually it only exposed stupidity and paranoia.


No, I was right with what I said.


Ok, I will concede that point, but with the caveat of doubt in stupid people who don't understand what the **** facts are.

Edited, Apr 30th 2011 1:50pm by Ailitardif
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#37 Apr 30 2011 at 12:11 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,943 posts
Ailitardif wrote:
Almalieque wrote:


Alilitardif wrote:
Actually it only exposed stupidity and paranoia.


No, I was right with what I said.


Ok, I will concede that point, but with the caveat of doubt in stupid people who don't understand what the **** facts are.

Edited, Apr 30th 2011 1:50pm by Ailitardif


I can agree to that.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#38 Apr 30 2011 at 1:41 PM Rating: Excellent
Sage
****
5,550 posts
He should run with no running mate, and then spend the first few months in office hosting "Celebrity Vice President".

"You're fired. from America"

Edited, Apr 30th 2011 1:44pm by Tarub
____________________________
Mindel wrote:
Don't listen to bisexuals.
Aripyanfar wrote:
All bi's are slut-tarts.
#39 Apr 30 2011 at 1:52 PM Rating: Excellent
@#%^ing DRK
*****
13,137 posts
It's so obvious that Obama won't release his school transcripts. We all know that blacks aren't smart enough to get into Ivy League schools.
#40 Apr 30 2011 at 4:26 PM Rating: Excellent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Most of you logically assumed the answer based on the facts provided.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

What would be better? To illogically assume a different answer because the facts provided didn't match the conclusion you started with?
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#41 Apr 30 2011 at 4:37 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,677 posts
bsphil wrote:
To illogically assume a different answer because the facts provided didn't match the conclusion you started with?
Now I understand how Alma works.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#42 Apr 30 2011 at 4:53 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
8,943 posts
bsphil wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Most of you logically assumed the answer based on the facts provided.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

What would be better? To illogically assume a different answer because the facts provided didn't match the conclusion you started with?


It's not bad at all, just a correction that you actually didn't know it. The comment was made as everyone for sure knew, when in fact, you didn't.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#43 Apr 30 2011 at 4:56 PM Rating: Good
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
Almalieque wrote:
bsphil wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Most of you logically assumed the answer based on the facts provided.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

What would be better? To illogically assume a different answer because the facts provided didn't match the conclusion you started with?
It's not bad at all, just a correction that you actually didn't know it.
Yes, we did. All of the legal procedures were followed duly and proved he was a natural born citizen 2 and a half years ago.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#44 Apr 30 2011 at 4:57 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
2,530 posts
Almalieque wrote:
[The comment was made as everyone for sure knew, when in fact, you didn't.


Birthers kind of remind me of Flat Earthers
____________________________
Dandruffshampoo wrote:
Curses, beaten by Professor stupidopo-opo.
Annabella, Goblin in Disguise wrote:
Stupidmonkey is more organized than a bag of raccoons.
#45 Apr 30 2011 at 4:57 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
39 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Alilitardif wrote:
Most of us already knew the answer.


Correction: Most of you logically assumed the answer based on the facts provided.

Alilitardif wrote:
Actually it only exposed stupidity and paranoia.


No, I was right with what I said.


You must spend your time around some pretty **** stupid people then.
#46 Apr 30 2011 at 5:01 PM Rating: Good
******
43,432 posts
Tarub wrote:
He should run with no running mate, and then spend the first few months in office hosting "Celebrity Vice President".

"You're fired. from America"
I kind of figured he'd just let the squirrel living on his head be VP.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#47 Apr 30 2011 at 5:10 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
8,943 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Tarub wrote:
He should run with no running mate, and then spend the first few months in office hosting "Celebrity Vice President".

"You're fired. from America"
I kind of figured he'd just let the squirrel living on his head be VP.


Pretty sure that's a cat.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#48 Apr 30 2011 at 8:04 PM Rating: Default
*
151 posts
Greatest comb over !!
#49 May 01 2011 at 3:00 AM Rating: Excellent
Trump got punked even more than he realized at the WHC Dinner.

Here he is signing a copy of Obama's birth certificate.


His ego must be bleeding out of his ass.
____________________________
"The Rich are there to take all of the money & pay none of the taxes, the middle class is there to do all the work and pay all the taxes, and the poor are there to scare the **** out of the middle class." -George Carlin


Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 55 All times are in CDT
Bijou, Elinda, Jophiel, lolgaxe, someproteinguy, Xsarus, Anonymous Guests (49)