Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

TN hates on the gays some more.Follow

#27 Apr 26 2011 at 11:22 PM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
Debalic wrote:
gbaji wrote:
I'd have to look at the TN law that's being overturned. In my experience,

Which is...several years on the bench?


He just wasn't quite good enough, huh? Didn't scrimmage enough touchdown yards?
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#28 Apr 27 2011 at 5:25 AM Rating: Excellent
Will swallow your soul
******
29,244 posts
Kavekk wrote:
Finally, I understand American Football.


Especially the Velcro pads.

And head injuries.

(Side note: in my opinion, the protective equipment used in American football lead to more injuries, as players A) beef up past all reason, B) feel invulnerable, and C) hit head-on in spite of the likelihood of concussion. I'm pretty sure endemic steroid use doesn't help.)

____________________________
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

#29Almalieque, Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 5:44 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Now, now Nilatai.. breathing is na-tu-ral....there's no thinking involved. I understand that might be a thinking task for you, but for everyone else, it's natural. Even in animals!!!
#30 Apr 27 2011 at 5:50 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
I'm impressed, it takes a concious effort to strawman that hard.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#31Almalieque, Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 5:55 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Thanks, but the credit goes to posters like you, the experts. In this case, all I had to do was point out your flaw in your logic.
#32 Apr 27 2011 at 7:48 AM Rating: Good
Repressed Memories
******
20,915 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Thanks, but the credit goes to posters like you, the experts.

There is no clever way to say "I know you are, but what am I?"
#33 Apr 27 2011 at 7:50 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
35,380 posts
Allegory wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Thanks, but the credit goes to posters like you, the experts.

There is no clever way to say "I know you are, but what am I?"
Just witty ways and that doesn't qualify.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.


An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#34varusword75, Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 9:05 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Nilat,
#35 Apr 27 2011 at 9:32 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Nilat,

Quote:
Oh Tennessee, you crazy. Seriously, these people have been voted into office and the most pressing issue they can come up with is throwing homosexual/tans-gendered rights back 10 years?


Living a moral life and not exposing children to deviant lifestyle choices seems pretty important to actual Christians. I can understand how someone like you might not get this.

varu,

So, all gays are immoral and deviant? Fred Phelps, Sr. is a pretty great guy then, huh?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#36 Apr 27 2011 at 9:41 AM Rating: Good
******
49,831 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Living a moral life and not exposing children to deviant lifestyle choices seems pretty important to actual Christians.
Matthew 7. I can understand how someone like you might not understand it.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#37 Apr 27 2011 at 9:46 AM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Nilat,

Quote:
Oh Tennessee, you crazy. Seriously, these people have been voted into office and the most pressing issue they can come up with is throwing homosexual/tans-gendered rights back 10 years?


Living a moral life and not exposing children to deviant lifestyle choices seems pretty important to actual Christians. I can understand how someone like you might not get this.



Actual Christians don't judge others. Explain how being full of hatred is a moral life.
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#38varusword75, Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 9:47 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Nilat,
#39 Apr 27 2011 at 9:50 AM Rating: Good
******
49,831 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Passing off what most
- Christians
varusword75 wrote:
people consider to be a deviant lifestyle as normal is a violation of that separation between church and state thing you libs are always clamouring on about.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#40varusword75, Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 9:52 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Atard,
#41varusword75, Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 9:53 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) lolgax,
#42 Apr 27 2011 at 9:55 AM Rating: Good
******
49,831 posts
varusword75 wrote:
I hate to upset you, well that's not exactly true, but most americans are christians.
Sure, in name.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#43 Apr 27 2011 at 9:56 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
35,380 posts
varusword75 wrote:
lolgax,

I hate to upset you, well that's not exactly true, but most americans are christians.

Only when its convenient for you. Otherwise, they're not real Christians.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.


An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#44 Apr 27 2011 at 10:06 AM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,299 posts
varusword75 wrote:
lolgax,

I hate to upset you, well that's not exactly true, but most americans are christians.



No they're not.
#45 Apr 27 2011 at 10:08 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,268 posts
It makes me sad that people like Varus really exist in the world.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#46 Apr 27 2011 at 10:09 AM Rating: Good
Prodigal Son
******
20,518 posts
varusword75 wrote:
But because we live in a free society you're free to get nailed in the as* as often as you like in the privacy of your home. However; children in public schools are captive. Passing off what most people consider to be a deviant lifestyle as normal is a violation of that separation between church and state thing you libs are always clamouring on about.

What about forcing the country to live by Christian "morality"?
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
#47 Apr 27 2011 at 10:23 AM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts


Still applies. You hate gays because you take the bible literally, but then you say the judging passage isn't literal. Now you are a hypocrite.
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#48 Apr 27 2011 at 10:26 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
35,380 posts
You're new here, so let me, let you in on something everyone else knows already. Being a hypocrite is who varus is.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.


An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#49varusword75, Posted: Apr 27 2011 at 11:31 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Atard,
#50 Apr 27 2011 at 11:32 AM Rating: Good
******
49,831 posts
varusword75 wrote:
When we see someone doing something harmful,
And you're the judge of what is, and isn't, harmful.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#51 Apr 27 2011 at 12:25 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,069 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Atard,

Quote:
You hate gays because you take the bible literally,


I don't hate anyone, stop projecting.




Oh yeah, I don't know where I got that idea.
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (1)