Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Don't Say *** BillFollow

#602 May 05 2011 at 12:07 PM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
LockeColeMA wrote:
Eske Esquire wrote:
varusword75 wrote:
Ugly,

Quote:
The point is, that your reason of spreading disease is unfounded as it will actually reduce the spread of disease by shacking up some who are monogamous


or it could actually spread even more because homosexuals would be more willing to have *** with other guys they think are married and monogamous.



...what?

Haha, that's almost as retarded as gbaji's assertion that abortion increases unwanted babies because people have unsafe *** solely because they can abort and then decide not to.


One day, when I've got some time to kill, I'm going to make an NCAA-style bracket of bad Asylum poster logic. I'll have to get nominations for some of the old ones that people have bookmarked.

Gbaji would have volume on his side, from a long history of logical fallacy, and I think Alma would give him stiff competition, with a few very strong entries in a smaller library. There are quite a few dark horse entries, though.

I honestly don't know who would win.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#603varusword75, Posted: May 05 2011 at 1:59 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Locked,
#604 May 05 2011 at 2:03 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,289 posts
That doesn't mean every single *** man with HIV got tested, then got married and got safe.


edit: quote fail.

Edited, May 5th 2011 4:03pm by Nadenu
#605 May 05 2011 at 2:03 PM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
12,000 posts
varusword75 wrote:

A responsible scientist would have studied this aspect as well considering homosexuals are more than 50 times as likely to contract and spread std'.s

A responsible scientist interested in marriage would look at that and first ask "were they married?" 'Cause, uh, your link didn't say anything about that Smiley: rolleyes
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#606varusword75, Posted: May 05 2011 at 2:06 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Nads,
#607 May 05 2011 at 2:08 PM Rating: Excellent
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
Really, to prevent HIV we should just ban men.
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#608 May 05 2011 at 2:09 PM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
12,000 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Nads,

Well according you people std's should be going down not up because gays are allowed to marry.

Incorrect. According to you, STDs among *** men should be rising because now they'll have *** with other *** men. I'd like to see that study, please Smiley: grin

Quote:
My entire argument revolves around the idea that the govn shouldn't be openly supporting deviant behavior that contributes to the spread of std's.

So your argument is ONLY based on STI rates?
Because it sounds like me, you actually meant:
Quote:
My entire argument revolves around the idea that the govn shouldn't be openly supporting deviant behavior
Where you define what deviant behavior is.
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#609varusword75, Posted: May 05 2011 at 2:10 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Locked,
#610 May 05 2011 at 2:11 PM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
12,000 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Locked,

Quote:
A responsible scientist interested in marriage would look at that and first ask "were they married?"


You're right, and she didn't. But simply saying that allowing gays to marry will decrease the spread of std's among the homosexual community (which are more than 50 times likely to contract an std) because they'll be in a monogamous relationship is absurd.

You know what her books says? I can tell in just a few words;*** marriage makes homosexuals feel good about themselves so it's good for society.
It's kinda like how gbaji says abortion won't lead to fewer unwed mothers. It makes absolutely no sense, and instead masks the issue (for gbaji, that abortion is never a "responsible choice", and for you, that homosexuality is always "bad")

Edit: But thanks for saying I was right. I think you either read the source, or made a mistake in agreeing with me for once.

Edited, May 5th 2011 4:12pm by LockeColeMA
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#611 May 05 2011 at 2:12 PM Rating: Good
******
44,275 posts
varusword75 wrote:
You know what her books says? I can tell in just a few words;
Like anyone believes you read any of it.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#612varusword75, Posted: May 05 2011 at 2:18 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Locked,
#613 May 05 2011 at 2:18 PM Rating: Excellent
******
44,275 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Homosexuality is a sin.
So is *** out of wedlock.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#614 May 05 2011 at 2:19 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,289 posts
varusword75 wrote:
I see a very small sect of society trying to impose their deviant lifestyle choice on the rest of society.


So allowing *** marriage will make us all ***?
#615varusword75, Posted: May 05 2011 at 2:22 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) lolgax,
#616 May 05 2011 at 2:23 PM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
12,000 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Locked,

Homosexuality is a sin. And a sin the leads to a deadly disease at that.
Critical question: Varus, are you saying that HIV is a disease sent by God to punish homosexuals? Because it sounds a lot like that old 80's spiel.


Quote:
All you people do is talk about how much better and open society will be if we allow this. I don't see it. In fact I see just the opposite. I see a very small sect of society trying to impose their deviant lifestyle choice on the rest of society. Look at how std's have shot up in the netherlands over the last decade. Is that what we want here?
STIs have risen in the US of A as well. Through a combination of factors - one of the first being... people are actually getting tested! But you are equating sin and disease, an idea that lost popularity with most of the educated world centuries ago.

Quote:
And with what you libs have done, and are trying to do, with healthcare do you think I should be paying my taxes to take care of some homosexual that's caught aids because he/she chose to engage in this sinful practice? You don't think that would violate my rights?
Again, not making sense here. Taxes do not violate your rights - even the Constitution says that.
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#617varusword75, Posted: May 05 2011 at 2:23 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Nadenu,
#618 May 05 2011 at 2:26 PM Rating: Good
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
Going by UNICEFs numbers, the HIV prevalence rate is 0.6% in the US, and 0.2% in the Netherlands.

U-S-A! U-S-A!
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#619 May 05 2011 at 2:27 PM Rating: Excellent
******
44,275 posts
varusword75 wrote:
And I don't support that either.
Just pointing out that if you want to cite religion, that you're going to the same place the people you're condemning are going.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#620varusword75, Posted: May 05 2011 at 2:40 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Locked,
#621 May 05 2011 at 2:43 PM Rating: Good
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
Whereas varus just doesn't hear any ideas in the first place.
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#622 May 05 2011 at 2:45 PM Rating: Good
******
44,275 posts
Okay, let's do this varus math.

If sin = disease, and varus admits that premarital *** = sin, and that varus has premarital ***, therefore varus = diseased.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#623 May 05 2011 at 2:47 PM Rating: Excellent
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Okay, let's do this varus math.

If sin = disease, and varus admits that premarital *** = sin, and that varus has premarital ***, therefore varus = diseased.
Any psychiatrist would find that self-evident.
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#624 May 05 2011 at 2:49 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,289 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Nadenu,

Quote:
So allowing *** marriage will make us all ***?


It will normalize a deviant and harmful lifestyle choice.



Putting "deviant and harmful" aside, it will not change how you go about your day-to-day life at all.
#625varusword75, Posted: May 05 2011 at 3:18 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) lolgax,
#626varusword75, Posted: May 05 2011 at 3:26 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Nads,
#627 May 05 2011 at 3:28 PM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Nads,

Quote:
Putting "deviant and harmful" aside, it will not change how you go about your day-to-day life at all.


It will make a difference in how religious families raise their children. God tells us something is wrong and the US govn says it's not. You don't see a conflict here for religious families trying to teach their children how to live morally responsible lifes?

I know you, and all the liberals on this site, don't care much for religion, or christianity, but legalizing *** marriage directly undermines it's teachings.




So how does it change their day-to-day?


Explain it, *****.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#628 May 05 2011 at 3:34 PM Rating: Excellent
******
44,275 posts
varusword75 wrote:
God tells us something is wrong and the US govn says it's not.
You knowingly sin, what do you care what God says?
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#629 May 05 2011 at 3:39 PM Rating: Excellent
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Nads,

Quote:
Putting "deviant and harmful" aside, it will not change how you go about your day-to-day life at all.


It will make a difference in how religious families raise their children. God tells us something is wrong and the US govn says it's not. You don't see a conflict here for religious families trying to teach their children how to live morally responsible lifes?

I know you, and all the liberals on this site, don't care much for religion, or christianity, but legalizing *** marriage directly undermines it's teachings.


Maybe they should take some personal responsibility in teaching their children rather than rely on the government.

Funny how it's anathema once it's inconvenient.
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#630 May 05 2011 at 4:35 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,289 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Nads,

Quote:
Putting "deviant and harmful" aside, it will not change how you go about your day-to-day life at all.


It will make a difference in how religious families raise their children. God tells us something is wrong and the US govn says it's not. You don't see a conflict here for religious families trying to teach their children how to live morally responsible lifes?

I know you, and all the liberals on this site, don't care much for religion, or christianity, but legalizing *** marriage directly undermines it's teachings.




There are tons of things that the government does that someone, somewhere hates. I bet some of those 'someones' are religious. They somehow get by, though.

They'd get by with this as well.
#631 May 05 2011 at 4:47 PM Rating: Excellent
****
5,684 posts
this thread makes me so ******* horny.

BRB, going to go have hot, wild, anonymous ***.
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I admit that I was wrong

God bless Lili St. Cyr
#632 May 05 2011 at 4:54 PM Rating: Good
******
44,275 posts
Bardalicious wrote:
BRB, going to go have hot, wild, anonymous ***.
So you're the reason PSN is down!
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#633 May 05 2011 at 4:56 PM Rating: Excellent
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
Bardalicious wrote:
BRB, going to go have hot, wild, anonymous ***.
So you're the reason PSN is down!
Guess whose credit card he's using to pay for drinks?
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#634 May 05 2011 at 5:13 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
varusword75 wrote:
A responsible scientist would have studied this aspect as well considering homosexuals are more than 50 times as likely to contract and spread std'.s


A responsible scientist would also realise that as homosexuals make up a much smaller percentage of the population than heterosexuals. Meaning for each one that contracts and STI or STD the percentages are skewed significantly with regard to how likely they are to contract said STI/STD compared to the wider population..

Isn't maths fun?
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#635 May 05 2011 at 5:17 PM Rating: Good
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
Nilatai wrote:
varusword75 wrote:
A responsible scientist would have studied this aspect as well considering homosexuals are more than 50 times as likely to contract and spread std'.s


A responsible scientist would also realise that as homosexuals make up a much smaller percentage of the population than heterosexuals. Meaning for each one that contracts and STI or STD the percentages are skewed significantly with regard to how likely they are to contract said STI/STD compared to the wider population..

Isn't maths fun?
Plus, it's not really an indictment of the morality of homosexuals, it's that men are gross and that the f(x), the function relating grossness and the number of males, is exponential.
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#636 May 05 2011 at 5:20 PM Rating: Good
******
44,275 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Isn't maths fun?
Any subject can be fun if you know how to read into it. Want to **** with a religious zealots head? Remind him that God makes all people in his image, which means that God is a little ***.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#637 May 05 2011 at 5:22 PM Rating: Decent
****
9,278 posts
Quote:
I'd say that a group of people are far more likely to contract and spread a deadly virus falls under the "overwhelming reason to not allow it".


And a married couple is more likely to spread stds, how?

Quote:
You're right, and she didn't. But simply saying that allowing gays to marry will decrease the spread of std's among the homosexual community (which are more than 50 times likely to contract an std) because they'll be in a monogamous relationship is absurd.


No it's not. Monogamy would curb the spread of any stds because those who are being monogamous in a monogamous relationship or marriage, would only be sleeping with the same person.


Quote:
It will normalize a deviant and harmful lifestyle choice.


Explain again why it's supposedly "deviant".

Quote:
It will make a difference in how religious families raise their children. God tells us something is wrong and the US govn says it's not. You don't see a conflict here for religious families trying to teach their children how to live morally responsible lifes?


You can be morally responsible without being religious. Religion is not a pre-requisite for being a good person.

Quote:
Yes I get that you and liberal academia tend to ignore ideas you find distasteful regardless of the scientific relevance


See, this is why I can't possibly fit into your idea of a liberal, even if I find an idea distasteful, I'll go with the science that is most commonly agreed upon worldwide.

Quote:
Sin can lead to disease. That doesn't necessarily mean it will every time.


Sin is irrelevant. There is no such thing. It only exists in the books written buy men a couple thousand years ago.
____________________________
Master Meleagant Driftwood of Stromm, Warrior of the 69th level(EQ)
Rhyys, Human Warrior of 67th level(WoW)

The World Is Not A Cold Dead Place.
Alan Watts wrote:
I am omnipotent insofar as I am the Universe, but I am not an omnipotent in the role of Alan Watts, only cunning


Eske wrote:
I've always read Driftwood as the straight man in varus' double act. It helps if you read all of his posts in the voice of Droopy Dog.
#638 May 05 2011 at 5:27 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
Sweetums wrote:
Plus, it's not really an indictment of the morality of homosexuals, it's that men are gross and that the f(x), the function relating grossness and the number of males, is exponential.
True, as a gender men are pretty gross.

lolgaxe wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Isn't maths fun?
Any subject can be fun if you know how to read into it. Want to @#%^ with a religious zealots head? Remind him that God makes all people in his image, which means that God is a little ***.
Naw they get around it by claiming Lucifer did it.

Y'know, I always sympathised more with Lucifer. He was just standing up for his people against a tyrant. He's a fucking hero really.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#639 May 05 2011 at 5:35 PM Rating: Decent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
Nilatai wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Isn't maths fun?
Any subject can be fun if you know how to read into it. Want to @#%^ with a religious zealots head? Remind him that God makes all people in his image, which means that God is a little ***.
Naw they get around it by claiming Lucifer did it.

Y'know, I always sympathised more with Lucifer. He was just standing up for his people against a tyrant. He's a fucking hero really.
God also killed a ******* more people than he did.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#640 May 05 2011 at 5:37 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
bsphil wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
lolgaxe wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Isn't maths fun?
Any subject can be fun if you know how to read into it. Want to @#%^ with a religious zealots head? Remind him that God makes all people in his image, which means that God is a little ***.
Naw they get around it by claiming Lucifer did it.

Y'know, I always sympathised more with Lucifer. He was just standing up for his people against a tyrant. He's a fucking hero really.
God also killed a sh*tton more people than he did.
Exactly, as far as I can see, the only people directly killed by Lucifer are Job's family.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#641 May 06 2011 at 2:58 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
9,355 posts
varusword75 wrote:
homosexuals are more than 50 times as likely to contract and spread std'.s


I'd like to see your source.

Centre for Disease Control wrote:
To date, there are no confirmed cases of female-to-female sexual transmission of HIV in the United States database (K. McDavid, CDC, oral communication, March 2005).

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/women/resources/factsheets/wsw.htm


So lesbians are homosexuals and there is not one confirmed case of lesbians getting HIV from ******* *** in all of the centre for disease control database... that means that no heterosexuals have ever gotten HIV from heterosexual *** (since 50 times 0 = 0)? Oh wait... that isn't true... lots of hetero people get HIV from hetero ***

Or are lesbians NOT homosexuals?




Edited, May 6th 2011 2:04pm by Olorinus
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.

clicky
#642 May 06 2011 at 3:08 PM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts
Olorinus the Vile wrote:
varusword75 wrote:
homosexuals are more than 50 times as likely to contract and spread std'.s


I'd like to see your source.

Centre for Disease Control wrote:
To date, there are no confirmed cases of female-to-female sexual transmission of HIV in the United States database (K. McDavid, CDC, oral communication, March 2005).

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/women/resources/factsheets/wsw.htm


So lesbians are homosexuals and there is not one confirmed case of lesbians getting HIV from ******* *** in all of the centre for disease control database... that means that no heterosexuals have ever gotten HIV from heterosexual *** (since 50 times 0 = 0)? Oh wait... that isn't true... lots of hetero people get HIV from hetero ***

Or are lesbians NOT homosexuals?




Edited, May 6th 2011 2:04pm by Olorinus


The Bible says men should not lie with men...doesn't mention ladies.
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#643 May 06 2011 at 3:12 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
9,355 posts
Belkira wrote:
gbaji wrote:
But then isn't that completely arbitrary? We don't allow polygamy because our current laws don't allow it? Why not? Isn't that just arbitrary discrimination?


Yep. We should legalize it.

I imagine insurance companies and some places of business won't like that much, but oh well.


There is a very good chance it will be legalized in Canada soon. It is going to the Supreme Court in a test case.

***** marriage has been legal in Canada for more than a decade now, and no harm has come of it. It honestly boggles my mind that America doesn't just get with the 21st century already.
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.

clicky
#644 May 06 2011 at 3:12 PM Rating: Good
****
5,684 posts
women should be allowed to marry whoever they want.
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I admit that I was wrong

God bless Lili St. Cyr
#645 May 06 2011 at 3:52 PM Rating: Good
******
27,272 posts
Ailitardif wrote:
The Bible says men should not lie with men...doesn't mention ladies.
Because girl on girl **** is awesome. Smiley: grin
____________________________
Theophany wrote:
YOU'RE AN ELITIST @#%^ AETHIEN, NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS AND PEOPLE HATE YOU.
someproteinguy wrote:
Aethien you take more terrible pictures than a Japanese tourist.
Astarin wrote:
One day, Maz, you'll learn not to click on anything Aeth links.
#646 May 11 2011 at 1:21 AM Rating: Excellent
****
4,150 posts
varusword75 wrote:


I know you, and all the liberals on this site, don't care much for religion, or christianity, but legalizing *** marriage directly undermines it's teachings.





Screenshot



____________________________
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders". Carlin.

#647 May 11 2011 at 3:08 PM Rating: Good
Supreme Lionator
*****
14,174 posts
Nilatai wrote:
Sweetums wrote:
Plus, it's not really an indictment of the morality of homosexuals, it's that men are gross and that the f(x), the function relating grossness and the number of males, is exponential.
True, as a gender men are pretty gross.

lolgaxe wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Isn't maths fun?
Any subject can be fun if you know how to read into it. Want to @#%^ with a religious zealots head? Remind him that God makes all people in his image, which means that God is a little ***.
Naw they get around it by claiming Lucifer did it.

Y'know, I always sympathised more with Lucifer. He was just standing up for his people against a tyrant. He's a fucking hero really.


Paradise Lost isn't canon, you stupid fucker.
____________________________
“Socialism never took root in America because the poor see themselves not as an exploited proletariat but as temporarily embarrassed millionaires.”
#648 May 11 2011 at 3:15 PM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
Kavekk wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Sweetums wrote:
Plus, it's not really an indictment of the morality of homosexuals, it's that men are gross and that the f(x), the function relating grossness and the number of males, is exponential.
True, as a gender men are pretty gross.

lolgaxe wrote:
Nilatai wrote:
Isn't maths fun?
Any subject can be fun if you know how to read into it. Want to @#%^ with a religious zealots head? Remind him that God makes all people in his image, which means that God is a little ***.
Naw they get around it by claiming Lucifer did it.

Y'know, I always sympathised more with Lucifer. He was just standing up for his people against a tyrant. He's a fucking hero really.


Paradise Lost isn't canon, you stupid fucker.
I know that. I don't see any reason for it to be any less valid than any other Christian fiction, though.

Besides, even if you just read the KJV, Yahweh has a much higher body count than Lucifer does.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#649 May 11 2011 at 3:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Kavekk wrote:
Paradise Lost isn't canon, you stupid fucker.

This amused me but I lack the ability to use an emoticon properly expressing my amusement.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#650 May 11 2011 at 3:20 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Nilatai wrote:
I know that. I don't see any reason for it to be any less valid than any other Christian fiction, though.

Even if you want to go that route, it's less valid for the same reason that my Bilbo Baggins/Nazgul slash fanfic isn't really relevant to a discussion about Tolkien.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#651 May 11 2011 at 3:21 PM Rating: Decent
We Does Not Hugglez
*****
10,245 posts
*** Bill!!!!

Wait, what?
____________________________
I had a very witty signature once, but apparently it offended the sensibilities of some of the frailer constitutions that frequent this particular internet message board.

[The rest of this message has been censored and I can't tell you what I actually think of you]
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 50 All times are in CST
Debalic, Tasera, Yodabunny, Anonymous Guests (47)