Almalieque's first reference on page 6 wrote:
Either 1 of the 2 things should happen IMO.
1) Give women total freedom and responsibility for children, defaulting men the opportunity to support if desired.
2) Make both men and women equally responsible, only allowing abortions on a case by case scenario.
So, when you read " Give women TOTAL FREEDOM AND RESPONSIBILITY
for children, defaulting men the opportunity to support if desired. ", you interpreted that as " the man should have a say, and that if his views are not agreed upon he should be able to wash his hands of the child completely.!"
Interesting... Thank you for proving to us all that you're an idiot.
You did? All I saw was you give anecdotal 'evidence' about a guy who as far as I can see pays for the kids he has, but wanted to avoid any further expense. If he pays for the kids he has, this doesn't make him a deadbeat.
1. Money != father.. I'm sorry you feel that way..
2. He's in the military, the women are in the military. He has no choice, it is automatically deducted from his pay check. If he had it his way, he wouldn't pay anything.
3. He doesn't care about his children, at least his newest one, that makes him a dead beat dad...
4. In any case, I gave you hypothetical situations of husbands/fathers getting their mistresses pregnant. Do you believe that they want them to carry the pregnancy or have an abortion and pretend that nothing happened?
Give it up, you're wrong.
So it's fine to expect the government to help support the child, but not okay to expect the father to? Haha, okay.
I already argued that the scenario of a man not paying is retarded, hence why I defaulted to scenario two.
So answer the question, if you have to receive governmental assistance to care for your child, then what's the problem?
I dunno. Republicans, black people, people who suck at science? People like you, obviously.
So basically you're just making stuff up just like you did about your claim that health reasons are the prime reasons for abortion..... yeaa. man.. No wonder you're such a "science genius"....