Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Atheism or agnosticism?Follow

#752 May 08 2011 at 1:45 PM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,289 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Keep trying, guys. I think he's starting to get receptive to your ideas!


They'll just have to get it out of their systems.
#753 May 08 2011 at 1:53 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
9,356 posts
Almalieque wrote:

This one is too easy.. Morals (primarily in religion now) say that you shouldn't be having *** until you're married.


First of all, there is no REAL (as in well thought out philosophical) argument behind the idea that having *** before marriage is immoral. It may be against the so-called moral code of one or more religions but that is irrelevant, because in a pluralistic society (not a theocracy) religion has no overarching mandate to assign moral or immoral value to actions.

In our democratic non-theocratic, pluralist societies, we generally only assign moral or immoral value to things which hurt people or restrict their right to express themselves:

-Killing someone because they stepped on your toe = immoral
-*** between adults with consent = moral or at least neutral
-*** between an adult and a child = immoral

Honestly, plenty of what went on in the bible would be considered immoral by our state and society today:

aka throwing your concubine out of your door to be gang raped and then cutting her into pieces:

Judges chapter 19 wrote:
25 But the men would not listen to him. So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. 26 At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight.

27 When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold. 28 He said to her, “Get up; let’s go.” But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.

29 When he reached home, he took a knife and cut up his concubine, limb by limb, into twelve parts and sent them into all the areas of Israel.


But I guess we should take all our morals from a 2000+ year old book of hideous fairy tales, amirite?
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.

clicky
#754 May 08 2011 at 2:03 PM Rating: Decent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
Almalieque wrote:
I'm sure someone will still quote me as if those are my arguments.... oh well...
So that's why you spent an entire long post talking about them? lol
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#755 May 08 2011 at 2:17 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,047 posts
Olorinus the Vile wrote:
....


Read below

bsphil wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
I'm sure someone will still quote me as if those are my arguments.... oh well...
So that's why you spent an entire long post talking about them? lol


And you saw what just happened right? I tell ya..

I was just proving the fact that it couldn't EVER win on morals...I was challenged and I won. Nothing abnormal.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#756 May 08 2011 at 2:21 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,744 posts
Not were challenged, are challenged.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#757 May 08 2011 at 2:24 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,047 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Not were challenged, are challenged.


Challenged in finding a worthy opponent. Yes, you are correct. Thanks for the correction.. :)
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#758 May 08 2011 at 2:29 PM Rating: Good
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Not were challenged, are challenged.


Challenged in finding a worthy opponent. Yes, you are correct. Thanks for the correction.. :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#759 May 08 2011 at 2:31 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,047 posts
Sweetums wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Not were challenged, are challenged.


Challenged in finding a worthy opponent. Yes, you are correct. Thanks for the correction.. :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect


My point exactly..
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#760 May 08 2011 at 2:37 PM Rating: Good
****
5,684 posts
Sweetums wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Not were challenged, are challenged.


Challenged in finding a worthy opponent. Yes, you are correct. Thanks for the correction.. :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
They really should rename it after Alma.
____________________________
Almalieque wrote:
I admit that I was wrong

God bless Lili St. Cyr
#761 May 08 2011 at 2:43 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,047 posts
Bardalicious wrote:
Sweetums wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Not were challenged, are challenged.


Challenged in finding a worthy opponent. Yes, you are correct. Thanks for the correction.. :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
They really should rename it after Alma.


As the biggest victim who constantly comes into contact with people who suffers from this, I can see the logic in that.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#762 May 08 2011 at 3:42 PM Rating: Good
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Bardalicious wrote:
Sweetums wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Not were challenged, are challenged.


Challenged in finding a worthy opponent. Yes, you are correct. Thanks for the correction.. :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
They really should rename it after Alma.


As the biggest victim who constantly comes into contact with people who suffers from this, I can see the logic in that.
That's 'cuz they're all your Facebook friends.
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#763 May 08 2011 at 3:47 PM Rating: Good
***
3,362 posts
Quote:
Being 16 and pregnant isn't the end of the world. There's even a Tv show on MTV called just that.


Hahahahaha

FUcking /thread.
#764Almalieque, Posted: May 08 2011 at 3:53 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) The people I debate on Facebook are typically not my friends... and a big "LOL" for thinking people on this forum is more "balanced" than Facebook...
#765 May 08 2011 at 5:07 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,744 posts
I don't know about more balanced, but here is certainly better informed, in general.

Edited, May 8th 2011 8:20pm by Uglysasquatch
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#766Almalieque, Posted: May 08 2011 at 5:08 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I can agree with that...
#767 May 08 2011 at 6:49 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,744 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
I don't know about more balanced, but certainly better informed, in general.


I can agree with that...
Only an idiot like you would agree with that comment, before it was corrected.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#768 May 08 2011 at 7:58 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,047 posts
Uglysasquatch wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Uglysasquatch wrote:
I don't know about more balanced, but certainly better informed, in general.


I can agree with that...
Only an idiot like you would agree with that comment, before it was corrected.


If only I were perfect.....

Edit: Besides your correction is false..

Edited, May 9th 2011 3:59am by Almalieque
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#769 May 08 2011 at 9:59 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
9,356 posts
This "debate" is starting to look the comments on a youtube video, only with better spelling...
____________________________
lolgaxe wrote:
When it comes to sitting around not doing anything for long periods of time, only being active for short windows, and marginal changes and sidegrades I'd say FFXI players were the perfect choice for politicians.

clicky
#770 May 08 2011 at 10:54 PM Rating: Good
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
[quote=Olorinus the Vile]This "debate" is starting to look the comments on a youtube video, only with better **************************** Alma can't spell.
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#771 May 09 2011 at 6:10 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,047 posts
Olorinus the Vile wrote:
This "debate" is starting to look the comments on a youtube video, only with better spelling...


Well these posts are merely fillers until Nat responds.. That's currently the main event.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#772 May 09 2011 at 7:25 AM Rating: Decent
Repressed Memories
******
20,587 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Bardalicious wrote:
They really should rename it after Alma.
As the biggest victim who constantly comes into contact with people who suffers from this, I can see the logic in that.

Now we're just repeating ourselves.
#773 May 09 2011 at 7:28 AM Rating: Good
******
44,314 posts
Now?
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#774 May 09 2011 at 7:30 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,047 posts
Allegory wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Bardalicious wrote:
They really should rename it after Alma.
As the biggest victim who constantly comes into contact with people who suffers from this, I can see the logic in that.

Now we're just repeating ourselves.


It's about time someone noticed...

That's a pretty cool background... I think it's about time I changed background.. How is that done anyway?
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#775 May 09 2011 at 7:33 AM Rating: Decent
Repressed Memories
******
20,587 posts
Almalieque wrote:
It's about time someone noticed...

How often you seriously employ a comeback most common amongst 3td graders?
#776 May 09 2011 at 7:35 AM Rating: Excellent
****
6,470 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Allegory wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Bardalicious wrote:
They really should rename it after Alma.
As the biggest victim who constantly comes into contact with people who suffers from this, I can see the logic in that.

Now we're just repeating ourselves.


It's about time someone noticed...

That's a pretty cool background... I think it's about time I changed background.. How is that done anyway?


While you have the forum up, press ALT + F4.
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#777 May 09 2011 at 7:51 AM Rating: Good
Drunken English Bastard
*****
15,264 posts
Almalieque wrote:
I know exactly what it means and I countered all of your points to support otherwise. Your points are, it can't feel pain and it isn't viable. I stated that a person can be killed without feeling pain. Does that justify the action? Secondly, I stated that child isn't viable after 24 weeks and that a newborn will die on it's own. No one has yet countered that argument.

Since anyone can be killed without feeling pain, your argument relies on being viable, which is countered by the fact that a newborn child is MORE helpless outside the womb then it was inside the womb.
It isn't viable though. Being fragile (newborn) is not the same as not being viable (premature birth). I didn't say it was all down to if it would survive all by itself. The 50% survival rate refers to the chance the foetus has if born at that time, with all the added benefits of medical science trying to keep it alive. You're not too bright, are you?


Almalieque wrote:
You read above also. Your "defined limits" are arbitrary based on the counters I presented. No, I don't understand the need to say "okay, 50% viability is an acceptable cut off".
So what you're trying to do here is propose the argument that there is no difference between 1% and 50% because you can say "Hey, what's the difference between 50% and 49.999%? What's the difference between 49.999% and 49%?" etc. Until you get to 1%. There are differences whether you want to accept them or not. You have no argument that would stand up by itself.


Almalieque wrote:
What? I said the exact opposite. I said that no one is denying her health. So, if there is a situation where her health is in danger, no one is arguing against her having an abortion in that scenario.
So you accept the rights of the woman trump those of the foetus? Excellent.


Almalieque wrote:
The level of immaturity is overwhelming. You're not providing an example because it's not possible. A fact must be true, if there exist error, then it is no longer a fact. It's a very simple concept. So stop accusing me of "goal post moving", "back peddling" or any other accusation. I'm sure you spent that time trying guess my direction and to counter it. You must have came up with something or you would have kept whining. Let's see.

You agreed with the definition that I quoted that scientific theories are "constructed to explain, predict, and master phenomena".

What are the predictions? Are they predictions within the theory itself, predictions of applications of the theory, a combination of the two, something else or all of the above?
Oh my god fuck off. Your statement was wrong, deal with it. You refuse to advance your argument that "theories arise from lack of facts", even though I conceded the point you wanted me to so that you could advance your argument for this statement.
____________________________
My Movember page
Solrain wrote:
WARs can use semi-colons however we want. I once killed a guy with a semi-colon.

LordFaramir wrote:
ODESNT MATTER CAUSE I HAVE ALCHOLOL IN MY VEINGS BETCH ;3
#778 May 09 2011 at 8:10 AM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
34,744 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Well these posts are merely fillers until Nat responds.. That's currently the main event.
Hey Nilati, fuck off and stop responding to him.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.
Need a hotel at a great rate? More hotels being added weekly.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#779Almalieque, Posted: May 09 2011 at 8:19 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) I figured you would try to pull a Bsphil..
#780 May 09 2011 at 9:24 AM Rating: Good
***
3,362 posts
Nil, just punch him. It'd be ok, because I saw something like that on MTV.
#781 May 09 2011 at 9:35 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,047 posts
LeWoVoc wrote:
Nil, just punch him. It'd be ok, because I saw something like that on MTV.


Was it on "16 and Pregnant"? If not, it isn't valid.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#782 May 09 2011 at 10:26 AM Rating: Excellent
Gurue
*****
16,289 posts
Almalieque wrote:


I'm simply pointing out that the survival rate of a fetus doesn't matter if it survives.


So if the survival rate doesn't survive, it's game over! Yay!
#783 May 09 2011 at 11:18 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
You kids still debating abortion?
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#784 May 09 2011 at 11:21 AM Rating: Good
******
44,314 posts
Depends on what your definition of debate is.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#785 May 09 2011 at 11:29 AM Rating: Good
Sage
****
4,041 posts
I'm just waiting for an opening where I can call Alma a rapist.
#786 May 09 2011 at 11:34 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,047 posts
Well..after watching another episode of South Park, I think Cartman's philosophy on abortion is an interesting interpretation... >.>

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/165718/how-white-girls-cheat
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#787 May 09 2011 at 11:43 AM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Guenny wrote:
I'm just waiting for an opening where I can call Alma a rapist.


Smiley: lol

What I want to know is, why haven't we had an official response to the rumor that Almalieque gbaji'd a girl in 1990?
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#788 May 09 2011 at 11:53 AM Rating: Good
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,643 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
What I want to know is, why haven't we had an official response to the rumor that Almalieque gbaji'd a girl in 1990?


Wait... what??
#789 May 09 2011 at 11:53 AM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,047 posts
Eske Esquire wrote:
Guenny wrote:
I'm just waiting for an opening where I can call Alma a rapist.


Smiley: lol

What I want to know is, why haven't we had an official response to the rumor that Almalieque gbaji'd a girl in 1990?


What does that even mean? Given that I was 6 at the time, I'm sure anything I potentially might have done to a girl would have been legal on my end.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#790 May 09 2011 at 11:59 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Just not legal in her end.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#791 May 09 2011 at 12:09 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,047 posts
Jophiel wrote:
Just not legal in her end.


But no one cares if the adult is the woman...besides, most attention is giving kudos to the boy for scoring.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#792 May 09 2011 at 12:13 PM Rating: Good
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,643 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
Just not legal in her end.


But no one cares if the adult is the woman...besides, most attention is giving kudos to the boy for scoring.


Mary Kay Letourneau and this huge list of women arrested for just that wish that were the case.
#793 May 09 2011 at 12:14 PM Rating: Good
****
6,470 posts
Belkira wrote:
Eske Esquire wrote:
What I want to know is, why haven't we had an official response to the rumor that Almalieque gbaji'd a girl in 1990?


Wait... what??


Haven't heard that one? It's been bandied about here now and again (last seen during the gbaji rape fiasco).

Edited, May 9th 2011 2:14pm by Eske

Joph wrote:
Just not legal in her end.


Ba-dum-tish. And is anyone shocked that that went straight over Alma's head?

Edited, May 9th 2011 2:16pm by Eske
____________________________
Latest Articles:
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine Review

Follow me on Twitter!
#794 May 09 2011 at 12:17 PM Rating: Good
Sage
****
4,041 posts
You guys, subtle jokes are not Alma's forte. You're about to start a whole new argument on the basis of a giant whooosh.

Also, Alma, if you ever do get your **** wet, I'll be the first to give you kudos, and to call you a rapist. Because I know for a fact that no woman would willingly hit that.

Edited, May 9th 2011 1:17pm by Guenny
#795 May 09 2011 at 12:20 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,047 posts
Belkira wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
Just not legal in her end.


But no one cares if the adult is the woman...besides, most attention is giving kudos to the boy for scoring.


Mary Kay Letourneau and this huge list of women arrested for just that wish that were the case.


I wasn't being literal. Of course women get charged also, but they aren't nearly viewed the same as a man and a little girl. Once again, I'm just going off my experience of what I've seen and heard.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#796 May 09 2011 at 12:23 PM Rating: Good
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,643 posts
Almalieque wrote:
Belkira wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
Just not legal in her end.


But no one cares if the adult is the woman...besides, most attention is giving kudos to the boy for scoring.


Mary Kay Letourneau and this huge list of women arrested for just that wish that were the case.


I wasn't being literal. Of course women get charged also, but they aren't nearly viewed the same as a man and a little girl. Once again, I'm just going off my experience of what I've seen and heard.


Actually, I know what you mean, and it's frustrating and disgusting to me. Of course the woman is just as bad or just as responsible as a man in the same situation. But people view that as a fifteen year old boy "scoring" with a hot teacher. It makes me sick.

ETA: Didn't mean to repeat what you said about the giving kudos to the boy part, sorry.

Edited, May 9th 2011 1:23pm by Belkira
#797 May 09 2011 at 12:32 PM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
Guenny wrote:
Because I know for a fact that no woman would willingly hit that.

He totally could but he's decided that they can go no further than friends with him.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#798 May 09 2011 at 12:33 PM Rating: Good
******
44,314 posts
Its the nice thing to do.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#799 May 09 2011 at 12:34 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,047 posts
Belkira wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Belkira wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
Jophiel wrote:
Just not legal in her end.


But no one cares if the adult is the woman...besides, most attention is giving kudos to the boy for scoring.


Mary Kay Letourneau and this huge list of women arrested for just that wish that were the case.


I wasn't being literal. Of course women get charged also, but they aren't nearly viewed the same as a man and a little girl. Once again, I'm just going off my experience of what I've seen and heard.


Actually, I know what you mean, and it's frustrating and disgusting to me. Of course the woman is just as bad or just as responsible as a man in the same situation. But people view that as a fifteen year old boy "scoring" with a hot teacher. It makes me sick.

ETA: Didn't mean to repeat what you said about the giving kudos to the boy part, sorry.

Edited, May 9th 2011 1:23pm by Belkira


It's all good..

Scoring with a teacher is just a fantasy to have.

I'm sure those boys could smoke in the halls and be late to class after being caught doing that. When I was in high school, everyone was trying to score with one of the art teachers, who was a total hippie. The odds seemed somewhat favorable, but I'm not sure if anyone actually tried.

____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
#800 May 09 2011 at 12:43 PM Rating: Good
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,643 posts
Almalieque wrote:
It's all good..

Scoring with a teacher is just a fantasy to have.

I'm sure those boys could smoke in the halls and be late to class after being caught doing that. When I was in high school, everyone was trying to score with one of the art teachers, who was a total hippie. The odds seemed somewhat favorable, but I'm not sure if anyone actually tried.


Apparently, our art teacher (who, when I was in high school, was an old man) fell in love with one of his students years and years before I was in high school. This was back when he taught history, and he was still older than her and she was underage. They never did anything with each other, though. They both went to her parents and explained how they felt together, but that they didn't plan to take any action on those feelings until she had graduated from high school and was legal.

He ended up marrying her and stayed with her until she died of old age. He didn't remarry, and I think he passed away recently.

Of course, stories like that are few and far between.
#801 May 09 2011 at 12:53 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
****
9,047 posts
Belkira wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
It's all good..

Scoring with a teacher is just a fantasy to have.

I'm sure those boys could smoke in the halls and be late to class after being caught doing that. When I was in high school, everyone was trying to score with one of the art teachers, who was a total hippie. The odds seemed somewhat favorable, but I'm not sure if anyone actually tried.


Apparently, our art teacher (who, when I was in high school, was an old man) fell in love with one of his students years and years before I was in high school. This was back when he taught history, and he was still older than her and she was underage. They never did anything with each other, though. They both went to her parents and explained how they felt together, but that they didn't plan to take any action on those feelings until she had graduated from high school and was legal.

He ended up marrying her and stayed with her until she died of old age. He didn't remarry, and I think he passed away recently.

Of course, stories like that are few and far between.


I apologize up front if I offend anyone, but it disgusts me when really old men get in serious relationships with really young women, especially if their daughter is OLDER than the girl.

I recently found out that one of the former female cadets I went to school with married our Master Sergeant shortly after he retired. He is at least twice her age. The guy is "hard" on the outside but is definitely a "nice guy", so it wasn't as disturbing. There were jokes about him having a crush on her, I guess they were true after all.

Most of the other stories "appear" to be old horny guys praying on young and insecure women. I know that isn't always the case, but it often comes off that way.
____________________________
Demea wrote:
Almalieque wrote:

I'm biased against statistics
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 35 All times are in CST
Almalieque, Omegavegeta, Uglysasquatch, Anonymous Guests (32)