Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Obama should give back his tax refundFollow

#52 Apr 20 2011 at 8:48 AM Rating: Good
******
49,745 posts
varusword75 wrote:
When I say pinko commy
Urge to watch "Wait Til Your Father Gets Home."
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#53 Apr 20 2011 at 8:53 AM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts
varusword75 wrote:
bsphil,

Quote:
Of course, I'm not going to be paying extra in taxes for what I believe is a good government program, because I'm not the person suggesting that. According to the rule, if you didn't want the plan you don't have to support it, right? lol


When I say pinko commy it's phrases like this that validate that statement. It doesn't f*cking matter if a plan is good or bad for the people only if it's constitutional. Violating anothers right to own property because you like the plan infuriates people that actually work hard for obtaining the things they want/desire. You're denying a persons right to pursue happiness based on nothing more than your personal social whims on what you believe is good for most of the people.

If most of the people refuse to work do they still "deserve" public assistance? H*ll we already have half the population not paying federal income taxes (and don't kid yourself most of them are liberal democrats).




Edited, Apr 20th 2011 10:43am by varusword75


Come on, you can't make statements like that and not back them up.

Example: no conservative has ever paid taxes.

See? I can say it, but it isn't true. Please give your sources when you make statements like that.
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#54 Apr 20 2011 at 8:53 AM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
12,049 posts
varusword75 wrote:
bsphil,

Quote:
Of course, I'm not going to be paying extra in taxes for what I believe is a good government program, because I'm not the person suggesting that. According to the rule, if you didn't want the plan you don't have to support it, right? lol


When I say pinko commy it's phrases like this that validate that statement. It doesn't f*cking matter if a plan is good or bad for the people only if it's constitutional. Violating anothers right to own property because you like the plan infuriates people that actually work hard for obtaining the things they want/desire. You're denying a persons right to pursue happiness based on nothing more than your personal social whims on what you believe is good for most of the people.


Oh please, don't start acting like you care about the constitution now. Smiley: rolleyes
Quote:
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States

Bam, done.

Edited, Apr 20th 2011 10:54am by LockeColeMA
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#55 Apr 20 2011 at 8:55 AM Rating: Decent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
varusword75 wrote:
bsphil,

Quote:
Of course, I'm not going to be paying extra in taxes for what I believe is a good government program, because I'm not the person suggesting that. According to the rule, if you didn't want the plan you don't have to support it, right? lol


When I say pinko commy it's phrases like this that validate that statement. It doesn't f*cking matter if a plan is good or bad for the people only if it's constitutional. Violating anothers right to own property because you like the plan infuriates people that actually work hard for obtaining the things they want/desire. You're denying a persons right to pursue happiness based on nothing more than your personal social whims on what you believe is good for most of the people.

If most of the people refuse to work do they still "deserve" public assistance? H*ll we already have half the population not paying federal income taxes (and don't kid yourself most of them are liberal democrats).
If you want to ***** and moan about elected federal officials breaking the rules, talk to the GOP.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#56 Apr 20 2011 at 9:06 AM Rating: Good
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,646 posts
bsphil wrote:
Belkira wrote:
TirithRR the Eccentric wrote:
Ailitardif, Star Breaker wrote:
Fox News, conservative company, paid only 6% in taxes.
Disney, liberal company, paid 31% in taxes.

Conservatives pay more? No, they pay as little as possible.


Wait... Disney is liberal?


They employ *** people and had a "*** day" (or something) at the park. The Southern Baptists have been boycotting them ever since.

They also show women as a strong character in their princess movies more and more.

They also released Wall-E which was a pro-environmentalist movement type movie.
They also banned a woman from wearing a burka while on the job. Just saying that everything isn't so cut and dry.


I have no idea if they're liberal or not, I was just throwing some stuff out there as to why someone might suggest they are.
#57 Apr 20 2011 at 9:13 AM Rating: Decent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
Belkira wrote:
bsphil wrote:
Belkira wrote:
TirithRR the Eccentric wrote:
Ailitardif, Star Breaker wrote:
Fox News, conservative company, paid only 6% in taxes.
Disney, liberal company, paid 31% in taxes.

Conservatives pay more? No, they pay as little as possible.


Wait... Disney is liberal?


They employ *** people and had a "*** day" (or something) at the park. The Southern Baptists have been boycotting them ever since.

They also show women as a strong character in their princess movies more and more.

They also released Wall-E which was a pro-environmentalist movement type movie.
They also banned a woman from wearing a burka while on the job. Just saying that everything isn't so cut and dry.
I have no idea if they're liberal or not, I was just throwing some stuff out there as to why someone might suggest they are.
I don't really care whether they are or not, anyway.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#58 Apr 20 2011 at 9:15 AM Rating: Good
Cervixhouse-Five
******
30,646 posts
bsphil wrote:
I don't really care whether they are or not, anyway.


Well, then.
#59 Apr 20 2011 at 9:56 AM Rating: Excellent
Liberal Conspiracy
*******
TILT
LockeColeMA wrote:
Quote:
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States
Bam, done.

The General Welfare Clause is what makes those little "Have to provide Constitutional justification!" rules symbolic at best. Everything just winds up with the clause tacked on to the bottom.
____________________________
Belkira wrote:
Wow. Regular ol' Joph fan club in here.
#60 Apr 20 2011 at 10:37 AM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
12,049 posts
bsphil wrote:
varusword75 wrote:
bsphil,

Quote:
Of course, I'm not going to be paying extra in taxes for what I believe is a good government program, because I'm not the person suggesting that. According to the rule, if you didn't want the plan you don't have to support it, right? lol


When I say pinko commy it's phrases like this that validate that statement. It doesn't f*cking matter if a plan is good or bad for the people only if it's constitutional. Violating anothers right to own property because you like the plan infuriates people that actually work hard for obtaining the things they want/desire. You're denying a persons right to pursue happiness based on nothing more than your personal social whims on what you believe is good for most of the people.

If most of the people refuse to work do they still "deserve" public assistance? H*ll we already have half the population not paying federal income taxes (and don't kid yourself most of them are liberal democrats).
If you want to ***** and moan about elected federal officials breaking the rules, talk to the GOP.


Good God, this video is making me ****** at some folks. Weiner is freaking awesome. I can see why he ticks off a lot of people - he's pedantic as all ****. But dammit, he's also right, and he's actually putting up a fight.
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#61 Apr 20 2011 at 11:34 AM Rating: Good
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
LockeColeMA wrote:
...he's pedantic as all ****. But dammit, he's also right, and he's actually putting up a fight.
That's kinda his thing. More power to him to do it though.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#62varusword75, Posted: Apr 20 2011 at 11:41 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Locked,
#63 Apr 20 2011 at 11:48 AM Rating: Decent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Pinko commy.
Not enough meaningless, uninformed, inflammatory, conservative buzz words. You must be missing Rush lately or something, you're slacking.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#64 Apr 20 2011 at 11:52 AM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Locked,

Quote:
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States


So in your opinion this allows the govn to pretty much take whatever it likes from it's citizens whenever and however it wants?

Pinko commy.


if he was really a commy, you wouldn't be posting here.
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#65 Apr 20 2011 at 11:53 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
7,546 posts
Quote:
You're denying a persons right to pursue happiness based on nothing more than your personal social whims on what you believe is good for most of the people.


Ya well you are denying a persons right to pursue happiness based on the conservative notion that people only find happiness in personal success. News flash some people find happiness in the success and well being of others. You commie ******* denying people the right to have others feel happy when others are being helped.
____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. **** OFF YOU. **** YOUR ******** SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS ******* ****** BINARY ***. ALL DAY LONG.

#66 Apr 20 2011 at 12:24 PM Rating: Good
The Duck Whisperer
*****
15,512 posts
bsphil wrote:
Belkira wrote:
TirithRR the Eccentric wrote:
Ailitardif, Star Breaker wrote:
Fox News, conservative company, paid only 6% in taxes.
Disney, liberal company, paid 31% in taxes.

Conservatives pay more? No, they pay as little as possible.


Wait... Disney is liberal?


They employ *** people and had a "*** day" (or something) at the park. The Southern Baptists have been boycotting them ever since.

They also show women as a strong character in their princess movies more and more.

They also released Wall-E which was a pro-environmentalist movement type movie.
They also banned a woman from wearing a burka while on the job. Just saying that everything isn't so cut and dry.

The headscarf is most certainly not a burqa, fyi.
____________________________
Iamadam the Prophet wrote:

You know that feeling you get when you have a little bit of hope, only to have it ripped away? Sweetums feeds on that.
#67varusword75, Posted: Apr 20 2011 at 12:26 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) r2d2,
#68 Apr 20 2011 at 12:28 PM Rating: Good
Soulless Internet Tiger
******
35,374 posts
varusword75 wrote:
r2d2,

Quote:
you are denying a persons right to pursue happiness based on the conservative notion that people only find happiness in personal success.


wow! So by seeking personal success i'm denying another persons right to pursue happiness. Yep you definitly voted for Obama.

That's not what he said, but don't worry, even had you deciphered it correctly, it still wouldn't have made much sense.
____________________________
Donate. One day it could be your family.


An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo

#69 Apr 20 2011 at 12:29 PM Rating: Good
******
49,745 posts
bsphil wrote:
varusword75 wrote:
Pinko commy.
Not enough meaningless, uninformed, inflammatory, conservative buzz words. You must be missing Rush lately or something, you're slacking.
I think he's shut into 1972.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#70 Apr 20 2011 at 12:33 PM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts
rdmcandie wrote:
Quote:
You're denying a persons right to pursue happiness based on nothing more than your personal social whims on what you believe is good for most of the people.


Ya well you are denying a persons right to pursue happiness based on the conservative notion that people only find happiness in personal success. News flash some people find happiness in the success and well being of others. You commie ******* denying people the right to have others feel happy when others are being helped.


No, no, no. We are the commies, they are *****.
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#71 Apr 20 2011 at 12:36 PM Rating: Decent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,739 posts
Sweetums wrote:
bsphil wrote:
Belkira wrote:
TirithRR the Eccentric wrote:
Ailitardif, Star Breaker wrote:
Fox News, conservative company, paid only 6% in taxes.
Disney, liberal company, paid 31% in taxes.

Conservatives pay more? No, they pay as little as possible.


Wait... Disney is liberal?


They employ *** people and had a "*** day" (or something) at the park. The Southern Baptists have been boycotting them ever since.

They also show women as a strong character in their princess movies more and more.

They also released Wall-E which was a pro-environmentalist movement type movie.
They also banned a woman from wearing a burka while on the job. Just saying that everything isn't so cut and dry.
The headscarf is most certainly not a burqa, fyi.
My bad, don't know much about the variations of Islamic clothing.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
#72 Apr 20 2011 at 1:11 PM Rating: Good
Everyone's Oiran
*****
15,952 posts
Dear Varus:

Wikipedia wrote:
Enlightened self-interest is a philosophy in ethics which states that persons who act to further the interests of others (or the interests of the group or groups to which they belong), ultimately serve their own self-interest.[1][2][3]

It has often been simply expressed by the belief that an individual, group, or even a commercial entity will "do well by doing good".[4][5]


EG, you get a better chance at pursuing your own happiness when you live in a highly civil society where police, defence, education, healthcare and a welfare safety net for those who have fallen on hard times* is provided and paid for by taxes.

*So that in the absence of an employer who wants them or a physical ability to work at all, they do not have to turn to crime or prostitution
____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#73 Apr 20 2011 at 1:16 PM Rating: Excellent
Everyone's Oiran
*****
15,952 posts
bsphil wrote:
My bad, don't know much about the variations of Islamic clothing.


Screenshot

____________________________
<3

http://www.reddit.com/r/Forum4/
#74varusword75, Posted: Apr 20 2011 at 2:23 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Aripya,
#75 Apr 20 2011 at 2:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
12,049 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Locked,

Quote:
The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States


So in your opinion this allows the govn to pretty much take whatever it likes from it's citizens whenever and however it wants?

Pinko commy.


No, it's my opinion that you can't pick and choose what part of the Constitution to follow and claim it as your basis for an argument. Which is what you did. Heck, you yourself just said:
Quote:
It doesn't f*cking matter if a plan is good or bad for the people only if it's constitutional.

Smiley: rolleyes
____________________________
Retired News Writer for the ZAM Network
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#76 Apr 20 2011 at 2:29 PM Rating: Good
****
4,158 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Paula,

Quote:
That would have worked better if Obama wasn't so obviously following on from exactly where Dubya left off....


This is where liberalism fails. All wars are not the same. Lybia and Iraq are different.



Its true! You took 8 years to learn how to spell Iraq!

War. Teaching geography to Americans for 200 years....

Or did you mean '*****'. In which case..well spotted Sir!
____________________________
"If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're gonna get selfish, ignorant leaders". Carlin.

Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 89 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (89)