Forum Settings
       
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next »
Reply To Thread

Barack Obama will win the 2012 electionFollow

#602varusword75, Posted: Apr 14 2011 at 9:30 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Jophed,
#603 Apr 14 2011 at 9:35 AM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
11,916 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Locked,

Actually one of my best friends works in their accounting dept. Does that count?



Dunno. Are you saying your friend is purposefully lying to the government about how the funds are spent? You might want new friends rather than criminals - especially if the funds being misused are your own tax dollars. Dude, it looks like you're saying your friend is robbing you... you really need a new friend Smiley: frown

Edited, Apr 14th 2011 11:37am by LockeColeMA
____________________________
Volunteer News Writer for the ZAM Network.
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#604 Apr 14 2011 at 9:40 AM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Jophed,

Quote:
If only there was some way to audit them


Can the fed govn audit govn unions...sure. Would they while someone like Obama's in office, not very likely. Same for acadmia or PP or any other federally funded liberal organization; especially if they're effectively spreading the liberal agenda.


What would be the point in auditing them? A dem is in the white house so the results of the audits would be lies anyway. Did I do it right?
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#605 Apr 14 2011 at 9:42 AM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
11,916 posts
Ailitardif, Star Breaker wrote:
Did I do it right?


9/10. You forgot to use either "liberal" "socialist" or "mainstream media."
____________________________
Volunteer News Writer for the ZAM Network.
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#606varusword75, Posted: Apr 14 2011 at 9:48 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) Locked,
#607 Apr 14 2011 at 9:50 AM Rating: Good
******
41,289 posts
ITT: Varus is allied with criminals.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#608 Apr 14 2011 at 9:52 AM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
11,916 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Locked,

You still havn't actually responded to anything in the article. Not that I expect you to. Radical liberals rarely address the issue. It's much easier to just ignore the messenger.


... article? I can only assume you're referring to your other post, as I haven't seen you put an article in this thread in at least the last 50 posts. It's much easier to ignore what thread you're in and just spout out lunacy, huh?

Edited, Apr 14th 2011 11:53am by LockeColeMA
____________________________
Volunteer News Writer for the ZAM Network.
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#609 Apr 14 2011 at 10:05 AM Rating: Decent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,733 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Quote:
So you actually believe that Obama was not born in Hawaii and I'm the half-wit?


No. Why should I? Because he says so?
You absolutely should not take his word for it. Instead, consider the legal process completed years ago that proved he is a US citizen. Even Bill O'Reilly would tell you that you're wrong.
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
Stylish plugin for Firefox | ZAM/Allakhazam Widescreen/ad-free Stylish theme
#610varusword75, Posted: Apr 14 2011 at 12:56 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) bsphil,
#611 Apr 14 2011 at 12:58 PM Rating: Good
***
2,069 posts
varusword75 wrote:
Who knows maybe Obama's actually a girl and that's really what he's trying to hide.


That would explain this quote (from the page you linked):

Trump on tour: Something 'fishy' about Obama
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#612 Apr 14 2011 at 1:08 PM Rating: Decent
Edited by bsphil
******
21,733 posts
varusword75 wrote:
bsphil,

Are you really citing O Reilly? Really?

You really have no interest in confirming this do you?


http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=283865

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=98546

I know you don't spend millions to hide something if you have nothing to hide. Who knows maybe Obama's actually a girl and that's really what he's trying to hide.
Yes, I am. Did you check the citation?

Are you really citing WND? Smiley: lol
____________________________
His Excellency Aethien wrote:
Almalieque wrote:
If no one debated with me, then I wouldn't post here anymore.
Take the hint guys, please take the hint.
gbaji wrote:
I'm not getting my news from anywhere Joph.
Stylish plugin for Firefox | ZAM/Allakhazam Widescreen/ad-free Stylish theme
#613 Apr 14 2011 at 1:11 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
****
7,427 posts
varusword75 wrote:
bsphil,

Are you really citing O Reilly? Really?

You really have no interest in confirming this do you?


http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=283865

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=98546

I know you don't spend millions to hide something if you have nothing to hide. Who knows maybe Obama's actually a girl and that's really what he's trying to hide.



Quote:

"Barack Obama was given permission to run for office. Barack Obama won the election. He is the president of the United States. The more extremist people out there try to, you know, bring up this issue that he's not legitimately president. It doesn't hold water. You can't say, once you give the man permission to run, and he wins the election, that he's not president. It's not going to happen."


Well that sums that up.

____________________________
HEY GOOGLE. @#%^ OFF YOU. @#%^ YOUR BULLsh*t SEARCH ENGINE IN ITS @#%^ING sh*tTY BINARY ASS. ALL DAY LONG.

#614 Apr 14 2011 at 1:17 PM Rating: Excellent
Annoying Ass
ZAM Administrator
Avatar
*****
11,916 posts
Quote:
Adams burst onto the national scene last June after claiming his superiors at the elections office in Honolulu checked with the state health department and local hospitals, only to find out that none had Obama's long-form birth certificate, a document specifying the hospital where he was born and the attending physician.

While not having access to Hawaii Department of Health birth records, Adams says his office had access to numerous databases to verify people's identities, including the Social Security database, driver's licenses, passports, tax and banking records, police files and the national crime computer.

Smiley: rolleyes So... our evidence is second-hand words from anonymous superiors from a guy who cannot actually see a birth certificate even if it does exist, against the words of the director of the state department of health for Hawaii, who HAS seen Obama's records:
Quote:
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

I thought you said evidence?

This is a nice page with support to back up every conclusion. First thing on there? The grandmother claim.
http://www.politifact.com/subjects/obama-birth-certificate/

Edit: Oh wait, the SECOND one on there is the grandmother thing. The first is the "millions of dollars on covering it up." Smiley: laugh

Edited, Apr 14th 2011 3:21pm by LockeColeMA
____________________________
Volunteer News Writer for the ZAM Network.
WoW - Aureliano the Insane - level 90 Druid on Sen'Jin
Nanaoki - level 90 Mage on Sen'Jin
#615 Apr 14 2011 at 1:23 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,069 posts
LockeColeMA wrote:
Quote:
Adams burst onto the national scene last June after claiming his superiors at the elections office in Honolulu checked with the state health department and local hospitals, only to find out that none had Obama's long-form birth certificate, a document specifying the hospital where he was born and the attending physician.

While not having access to Hawaii Department of Health birth records, Adams says his office had access to numerous databases to verify people's identities, including the Social Security database, driver's licenses, passports, tax and banking records, police files and the national crime computer.

Smiley: rolleyes So... our evidence is second-hand words from anonymous superiors from a guy who cannot actually see a birth certificate even if it does exist, against the words of the director of the state department of health for Hawaii, who HAS seen Obama's records:
Quote:
"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawaii State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii and is a natural-born American citizen. I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago...."

I thought you said evidence?

This is a nice page with support to back up every conclusion. First thing on there? The grandmother claim.
http://www.politifact.com/subjects/obama-birth-certificate/


Facts are meaningless, you can use facts to anything that's even remotely true.
____________________________
http://www.marriageissogay.com/

Song of the day:
May 26, 2011 -- Transplants
#616 Apr 14 2011 at 2:49 PM Rating: Decent
Prodigal Son
*****
19,623 posts
lolgaxe wrote:
ITT: Varus is allied with criminals.

We also know already he's a terrorist sympathizer, so maybe he can beat Obama in the Democratic primaries.
____________________________
publiusvarus wrote:
we all know liberals are well adjusted american citizens who only want what's best for society. While conservatives are evil money grubbing scum who only want to sh*t on the little man and rob the world of its resources.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 49 All times are in CDT
Bijou, JennockFV, Kuwoobie, Spoonless, Anonymous Guests (45)